Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:49 am

Post by butterchurn »

Toog is absolutely the scummiest lurker. Cat Scratch I don't think qualifies as a lurker but I have suspicion there as well.
Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Sword of Ducks »

In post 4283, Ydrasse wrote:UGHHHH

sod. sit with me my child. listen to my words:

i have a hard time taking this game seriously and derive a lot of joy from being goofy even to my own detriment readwise

and that means i will lean more and more into fakeclaiming scum if it makes me smile

but you have my word i am not a malefactor. i make no promises otherwise
Sick and twisted behavior. I also have a hard time taking this game seriously, but this isn't a funny joke.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:49 am

Post by SCP 682 »

their logic is completely upside down
what hammers it in is him siding with keeper providing vague bullshit
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:50 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 4282, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4280, The Keeper wrote:
In post 4251, SCP 682 wrote:yeah its more effort than you wanted to bc thats ur scumbud and you dont know what to do bc they got a good PR role :lol:

last part is a stretch but its what I would not be at all surprised to see them flip.
I don't even effort to save myself why would I save a buddy?
source: trust me buddy
I can literally give you MU games where I actively don't save myself.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if SOD is obvtown can someone help explain something to me.

In post 4269, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 4263, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4257, Cephrir wrote:bnuuy (5) | mastina, Klick, Menalque, cassowary, catboi
lol, this wagon's so scummy, probably scummiest one this game.
gotta agree here...someone there wants us dead and I don't know who it is
Why does he refer to bunny as us? or what is this post?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

wagoning does make sense for tictac to be scum. i really think so. Unless one of my Monkery's are scum, but idk if SCP plays this way as scum.

And STD been really independent, i feel, and i dont get scum vibes from them like i did last time, but i might be putting too much merit into my trust, but i genuinely do understand STD.

Idk. I see a Tictac scum case from reasons completely outside of TicTac.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4302, SCP 682 wrote:their logic is completely upside down
what hammers it in is him siding with keeper providing vague bullshit

yeah, you're just upset now that I sided with Keeper's meta over yours when you know I specifically don't like the way you use meta.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:52 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 4294, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4290, The Keeper wrote:
In post 4254, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4252, The Keeper wrote:
In post 4217, SCP 682 wrote:tictac is literally not even trying to solve the game and when he is town he actually shows that energy i am not moving from this slot

keeper's "meta" read on him is completely bunk and a lie because keeper can't even cite specific attributes of tictac's play to show that they are actually thinking about the meta and how it applies to tictac's alignment. fae is just trying to dismantle the wagon on tictac by any means necessary rather than address the logic.

when explained to that the reason was never the "lurking" status -> keeper immediately shut up and had nothing to provide.
Actually i can, I just can't be arsed.
Control Tac had the same one liner approach, only responded when questioned.
XIVTac I don't even remember them they were that quiet.

They don't sit and actively solve. They're a passive player, just like I'm meant to be.
oh really?
please provide examples. like i've constantly asked you to (:
Why bother? You're so blinded to whatever I post and given your record of arrogance, I don't want to bother. I can link the first 10 posts from this game, to CONTROL, to XIV, and they're same energy.
Because I'm comparing Large Theme to Large Theme.
you know, the games that have 23 players, multiple large personalities and 16 pages crop up after a nap... it changes how you play.

Basement XL you go WAY more careful because that one lil green fly can wreck your Devil Deal chances, it takes a shop and 2 secret rooms from you as well as a curse room. You play entirely differently.
again.
squid game.

tyvm

and at best you are arguing this it is simply viable for tictac to be town.

let the pressure be there and see how he reacts and step aside in that case.

so tyvm
Do you see me arguing the votes and pressure? Absolutely not.
I'm arguing your bad meta.
Silly Lizard. Did you get too close to 999 again?
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:52 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 4304, Nero Cain wrote:if SOD is obvtown
He is, check his ISO.
Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Sword of Ducks »

In post 4304, Nero Cain wrote:if SOD is obvtown can someone help explain something to me.

In post 4269, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 4263, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4257, Cephrir wrote:bnuuy (5) | mastina, Klick, Menalque, cassowary, catboi
lol, this wagon's so scummy, probably scummiest one this game.
gotta agree here...someone there wants us dead and I don't know who it is
Why does he refer to bunny as us? or what is this post?
Us, as in, us the town.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:52 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4303, The Keeper wrote:
In post 4282, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4280, The Keeper wrote:
In post 4251, SCP 682 wrote:yeah its more effort than you wanted to bc thats ur scumbud and you dont know what to do bc they got a good PR role :lol:

last part is a stretch but its what I would not be at all surprised to see them flip.
I don't even effort to save myself why would I save a buddy?
source: trust me buddy
I can literally give you MU games where I actively don't save myself.
ah this is flea.

maybe u are not scum bc u like to default to bus but you are grossly wrong on tictac
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:54 am

Post by SCP 682 »

actually knowing this is flea, keeper is unaligned with tictac.

tictac still scum but yeah.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 4291, Well Done wrote:
In post 3652, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 3650, butterchurn wrote:
In post 3646, Nashville Dreams wrote:wanna know whats really annoying

those who are pushing "us" as a lurker there is other players who have little posts as well and aren't having fire placed under their ass
You keep minimizing the case against you as just being about being a lurker. I don't think that's remotely close to the bulk of the case for most people voting.
I mean a lot of it has to do with people disliking titus posts
which i cant really do anything about b/c they werent written by me

as for people scumreading my slot -- a lot of people have mentioned it as omg "mala is lurking" "mala is disinterested = scum-mala"
You're right, it wasn't written by you.

Thing is, What Titus says contradicts you. They say that you were the one pushing this and they were following your read. I pointed this out in post .

Here it is again:
In post 3475, Well Done wrote:
In post 3472, Well Done wrote:This also doesn't make sense to me
Because in Titus seems to have a townread on catboi. In is the weird switch in perspective, both posts coming from Titus.

Then in Titus passes it off as Mala being the one who scumread catboi, and pointed to "the number of counters expressed". Except that all seems to have been from Titus herself, not from Mala. I also think that this post forgets that they already did the work in
In post 3472, Well Done wrote:
In post 1675, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm starting to feel ill so I must question my reads from this morning.

Can someone briefly give me points where they feel I'm wrong besides catboi is too town to be town?

~Titus
In post 1684, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1676, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1675, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm starting to feel ill so I must question my reads from this morning.

Can someone briefly give me points where they feel I'm wrong besides catboi is too town to be town?

~Titus
You showed up late. You need to look at that bnuuy wagon.
I will but I feel that it's another counter to catboi. That makes me think town before reading.

However, I am open to being wrong. It's also getting to the point where there are so many counters that catboi may need to be eliminated as catboi couldn't live until elo.

~Titus
In post 3063, Nashville Dreams wrote:If I am active, I can and do come up with solutions regardless of alignment. I do what I can.

Ftr, Mala was in favor of catboi town. The number of counters expressed is telling. Later today, I intend to compare if it's the same players given my wagon took off after debating going with Mala's read due to game circumstances.

~Titus
In post 3064, Nashville Dreams wrote:*catboi scum. Typo.
This also doesn't make sense to me
In post 3473, Well Done wrote:
In post 2071, Titus wrote:The only difference I see is who is doing the voting. If it was people familiar with me, I would lean towards scum saving catboi. Yet Butter and Wallflower are not familiar with me.
In post 3063, Nashville Dreams wrote:If I am active, I can and do come up with solutions regardless of alignment. I do what I can.

Ftr, Mala was in favor of catboi town. The number of counters expressed is telling. Later today, I intend to compare if it's the same players given my wagon took off after debating going with Mala's read due to game circumstances.

~Titus
Doesn't 2071 imply that Titus already did what they are saying they intend to do later today - compare the players
In post 3469, Well Done wrote:
In post 2113, Well Done wrote:
In post 2109, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1705, butterchurn wrote:<snip>
This is a good post! It also looks to me like Nashville Dreams weren't able to maintain internal consistency and forgot who they were supposed to be sussing by confusing Monkeyman with catboi.

I'll keep reading, but based on the most recent VC and scrolling through the last few pages, it doesn't look like the wagon on them developed much further, which is kind of odd, because I feel like this is more solid that anything else that's happened so far this game.
Also:
In post 2070, Titus wrote:Interesting how I postulate that voting Catboi might be required for the game state causes us to be a counter to catboi. This definitely means I need to reset my catboi read when I catch up.
In post 2071, Titus wrote:The only difference I see is who is doing the voting. If it was people familiar with me, I would lean towards scum saving catboi. Yet Butter and Wallflower are not familiar with me.
Would like for Nashville Dreams to acknowledge posts 1705, 2109, 2113/2116 at some point
Literally, like almost all my posts after that point. I even quoted this series of posts before.

This is very disingenious.

~Titus
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What breaks SPC's emotion read is the fact I'm currently still voting Tictac, and have been pushing tic tac as merit for having scum outside of the meta case.

And yet, I still like Keeper's meta case better. Because it's a better meta case.

I'm still voting tictac, and chose to pressure here. I would have moved away if Nashville didn't ask me to place it back, sure, but I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't okay with Tictac wagon.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:55 am

Post by The Keeper »

Maybe, it's always a possibility.
For now, I believe it's a towntac
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4299, SCP 682 wrote:FL = malefactor

just ignore
and move on

We already talked about this. stop.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4300, butterchurn wrote:Toog is absolutely the scummiest lurker. Cat Scratch I don't think qualifies as a lurker but I have suspicion there as well.
I have 32 posts in 5 days, which is like... Way above average for me.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:55 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 4305, Flavor Leaf wrote:wagoning does make sense for tictac to be scum. i really think so. Unless one of my Monkery's are scum, but idk if SCP plays this way as scum.

And STD been really independent, i feel, and i dont get scum vibes from them like i did last time, but i might be putting too much merit into my trust, but i genuinely do understand STD.

I feel similarly. I'm still very hesitant on SCP, but I think Save the Dragons is one of the towniest people in the game. I know you're suspicious of Ydrasse, but I've been townreading that slot for a while as well. The only sticking point for me is Nashville.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:56 am

Post by The Keeper »

But now you know the badly kept secret that is my main, you know that my play on alts is a D100 away from play on my main.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:56 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 4316, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4300, butterchurn wrote:Toog is absolutely the scummiest lurker. Cat Scratch I don't think qualifies as a lurker but I have suspicion there as well.
And almost none of them say anything about the game. I believe that's referred to as active lurking.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tictac is prob the days wagon and at 170 pages this day shouldn't go on much longer but wanted to put my vote on scum for the time being.

VOTE: butterchurn
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4319, butterchurn wrote:
In post 4316, Toogeloo wrote:
And almost none of them say anything about the game. I believe that's referred to as active lurking.
To be fair, I haven't even read that much. Like I said, maybe a total of 750 posts, and that's pretty generous.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by butterchurn »

In post 4320, Nero Cain wrote:tictac is prob the days wagon and at 170 pages this day shouldn't go on much longer but wanted to put my vote on scum for the time being.

VOTE: butterchurn
I wouldn't assume tictac is the day's wagon. Or that this Day won't go on much longer. We probably have a least another 50 pages to go. We've had wagons go up to 9 that should have gone through and didn't, for some reason. What makes you think I'm scum?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4317, butterchurn wrote:
In post 4305, Flavor Leaf wrote:wagoning does make sense for tictac to be scum. i really think so. Unless one of my Monkery's are scum, but idk if SCP plays this way as scum.

I feel similarly. I'm still very hesitant on SCP, but I think Save the Dragons is one of the towniest people in the game. I know you're suspicious of Ydrasse, but I've been townreading that slot for a while as well. The only sticking point for me is Nashville.
For what it's worth, I understand the suspicion for Nashville early, I just didn't feel like they were scum.

It's kind of similar to how I'm feeling with your slot. I think you are a natural stepping stone to a tree branch when you start scum reading catboi, by no fault of your own if you are town.

nashville also hasn't directly stated a town read on me, and if they were trying to pocket me, i believe they would have.

So them coming in with similar analysis as me + not town reading me is a reason why I believe they are town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Catboi

Can't leave MonkeyMan as the only one there. =/ In my heart it's not right.

I'll probs hammer tictac if it gets there, but this is the better fade.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”