Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

koba is right

there i've recredited you
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:40 am

Post by The Keeper »

Amazing what you can learn when you take VCA and Wagonomics out of the equasion.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:41 am

Post by SCP 682 »

I think Titus has an agenda of voting out only catboi this dayphase and its starting to show pretty blatantly - Could be tunneled town could be scum - but regardless of the case I don't think Titus can be trusted on catboi until they show some charitably and actually display cognition of context behind his wagons rather than trying to push that failed wagon=scum repeatedly. If Titus finds something in the context of the wagons that actually shows her theory is correct I'm all ears - I don't have catboi as solidly town, I was just working with him on the basis he is a good scumhunter.

This all being said - this does not mean I think catboi / Titus has to be S/T or what have you. It could very well be T/T or S/S, this is just how I feel about how they are coming off with their tunnel.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:43 am

Post by The Keeper »

I think Titus is just cranky.
She wasn't well over the weekend, and she loathes that my RVS vote which I'm not even that bothered about is still standing.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4628, The Keeper wrote:I think Titus is just cranky.
She wasn't well over the weekend, and she loathes that my RVS vote which I'm not even that bothered about is still standing.
care to join us on Toog?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:45 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4629, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4628, The Keeper wrote:I think Titus is just cranky.
care to join us on Toog?
Oh FFS i need to close all these tabs so I don't forget
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

did you knowingly run up a claimed mason?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4614, Enchant wrote:
In post 4608, SCP 682 wrote:We have all seen the scumfucks who are left in the dust and are caught by the way they keep repeating they need to catch up while never catching up.
Scum winrates when they discover they can just say "I catched up" without really reading game:

A++
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4631, Nero Cain wrote:did you knowingly run up a claimed mason?
uh

maybe

in our defence I think most of us had forgotten that by the time we were wagoning him
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:48 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 4627, SCP 682 wrote:I think Titus has an agenda of voting out only catboi this dayphase and its starting to show pretty blatantly - Could be tunneled town could be scum - but regardless of the case I don't think Titus can be trusted on catboi until they show some charitably and actually display cognition of context behind his wagons rather than trying to push that failed wagon=scum repeatedly. If Titus finds something in the context of the wagons that actually shows her theory is correct I'm all ears - I don't have catboi as solidly town, I was just working with him on the basis he is a good scumhunter.

This all being said - this does not mean I think catboi / Titus has to be S/T or what have you. It could very well be T/T or S/S, this is just how I feel about how they are coming off with their tunnel.
The especially strange thing about it is that Titus for a while early on was townreading catboi. She initially was acting in a similar pattern, but around MonkeyMan, saying that any wagon that came up was a counter to him, and wanting to eliminate there. I think she may have been sheeping people like myself who were somewhat tunneled on MonkeyMan early. Seeing her poor reasoning for suspicion actually helped get me out of the tunnel. However, her trajectory flipped very suddenly and without reason, and now the pattern is the same but the focus is around catboi. That was the main reason for the initial suspicion around her; she's since explained it and the explanation is somewhat believable but I still think the progression looks very off. My belief is that she was realigning her reads and direction in response to Flavor Leaf being tunneled on catboi.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 4621, SCP 682 wrote:mind you StD is like a scumread of mine and probably just wants to discredit me but yeah.
did you want to actually talk to me at some point or are you good

also sorry if you felt i was mocking you that def was not my intent
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:51 am

Post by butterchurn »

tictac? What? I don't think they had claimed earlier. I didn't see it, at least, and I don't see it now on looking at ISO.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4633, Menalque wrote:
uh

maybe

in our defence I think most of us had forgotten that by the time we were wagoning him
that is some awful town play bordering on scumplay....to just waste time on a claimed mason and not hunt for scum. Like wtf?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:52 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4635, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 4621, SCP 682 wrote:mind you StD is like a scumread of mine and probably just wants to discredit me but yeah.
did you want to actually talk to me at some point or are you good

also sorry if you felt i was mocking you that def was not my intent
i think u are having trouble getting into this game in a scum indicative and u were under null but recent postings have alleviated that, mainly why i want town cop to check u so you can be cleared.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:53 am

Post by SCP 682 »

mason can still be werewolf here - so really it depends on if you want to give a pass on someone who is half not scum and let the scum shoot at it if they scumread it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4512, SCP 682 wrote:rofl so FL wasn't lying about the masonry
this just made it sound like FL had already claimed. Dunno if he did or not but thats what it sounded like to me.

butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:54 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 4638, SCP 682 wrote:i think u are having trouble getting into this game in a scum indicative and u were under null but recent postings have alleviated that, mainly why i want town cop to check u so you can be cleared.
I don't think this is accurate, although I can see how you may think that due to the timing of when you joined. I expect a lot of people are having fatigue due to how long the Day has gone on. At the start of the game, Save the Dragons seemed to have no trouble at all getting into the game and in my opinion was very towny.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:55 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4634, butterchurn wrote:
In post 4627, SCP 682 wrote:I think Titus has an agenda of voting out only catboi this dayphase and its starting to show pretty blatantly - Could be tunneled town could be scum - but regardless of the case I don't think Titus can be trusted on catboi until they show some charitably and actually display cognition of context behind his wagons rather than trying to push that failed wagon=scum repeatedly. If Titus finds something in the context of the wagons that actually shows her theory is correct I'm all ears - I don't have catboi as solidly town, I was just working with him on the basis he is a good scumhunter.

The especially strange thing about it is that Titus for a while early on was townreading catboi. She initially was acting in a similar pattern, but around MonkeyMan, saying that any wagon that came up was a counter to him, and wanting to eliminate there. I think she may have been sheeping people like myself who were somewhat tunneled on MonkeyMan early. Seeing her poor reasoning for suspicion actually helped get me out of the tunnel. However, her trajectory flipped very suddenly and without reason, and now the pattern is the same but the focus is around catboi. That was the main reason for the initial suspicion around her; she's since explained it and the explanation is somewhat believable but I still think the progression looks very off. My belief is that she was realigning her reads and direction in response to Flavor Leaf being tunneled on catboi.
Interesting - I may have to go into that context myself. May be willing to pivot to Nashville if Toog wagon doesn't work out.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:56 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4640, Nero Cain wrote:
this just made it sound like FL had already claimed. Dunno if he did or not but thats what it sounded like to me.
FL claimed masons with tictac in the monastery
Tictac claimed mason
I point out FL had claimed masons with tictac thus think FL was lying about the retraction
Tictac clarifies that FL isn't a mason and hardclaims it.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:56 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In between FL claiming mason and tictac claiming mason there is a point where I push the point in the game thread and FL ends up retracting the claim.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4637, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4633, Menalque wrote:
uh

maybe

that is some awful town play bordering on scumplay....to just waste time on a claimed mason and not hunt for scum. Like wtf?
Nero

Have you seen the page count my man

Nobody here is remembering claims from any quiet slot that happened over 150 pages ago

I’m lucky if I remember what’s happened in a regular 80 pages
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:57 am

Post by butterchurn »

I've just been ignoring any Flavor Leaf claims unless they are confirmed by others, because he's already taken back several.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lowkey think Titus is town despite how annoyingly delusional she is but maybe I'm wrong who knows. I'm certainly not a big fan of Mala's latest posting.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4643, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4640, Nero Cain wrote:
FL claimed masons with tictac in the monastery
Can Mason be Monk at same time?!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 7:10 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 4647, Nero Cain wrote:lowkey think Titus is town despite how annoyingly delusional she is but maybe I'm wrong who knows. I'm certainly not a big fan of Mala's latest posting.
Given both heads are ignoring my challenge on their chainsaw comment and others, I'm ignoring that slot from here.

Titus is frankly not Titus and I don't want to sour anything between us. Given they're not in the habit of signing between them and I can't tell them apart, full slot is out for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”