Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

u lie

LAL!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:37 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4698, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4692, SCP 682 wrote:exactly why I feel that has to be S/S if catboi is scum because that feels like someone being hellbussed getting mad for hellbussing
ah, so if catboi is scum then I'm bussing. Have you expressed this previously?
no i just made it up for fun right on the spot
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:38 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4566, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4565, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 4563, butterchurn wrote:
In post 4560, Nashville Dreams wrote:I need to see what happened last night but I am not a fan of the Toog wagon.
Let me guess, it's a counterwagon to catboi.
No. Catboi wagon looks dead. It's yet another wagon in a stupidly long day and I lean town on Toog.
lean town based on what?
So I went to check in the ISO

did Titus ever actually give a real answer to this?

because having a townread there based on what they've posted is wack
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:43 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4573, SCP 682 wrote:also in a setup like this - claims are extremely difficult as every role you might think of may exist on the town side and thus risk a CC. who cares if we get a 50/50?
Also roleclaims aren't even AI given randomization so

I would still absolutely run through tictac here, it's not like you can count on mafia NKing him if he's a wolf
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:44 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4584, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I didn't say I'm totally unwilling to vote toog. I just don't think it's a good idea and I think the less claims the better.

@The Keeper if you seriously claiing Innocent Child then why wouldn't we eliminate enchant?
I know this dude's thing is that he's dense as fuck but this is scummy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he looks like a bunny to me
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Sword of Ducks »

In post 4690, SCP 682 wrote:this is like SoD's first game there is no truth tell.

regardless like SoD is like exuding like noobtown energy but like we can be critical on future days. he just doesnt seem like he is informed/teamed with anyone.
Very funny, I've played 4 games before this.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:45 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Rude much?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:45 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Rude much?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:45 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Sorry for he double post
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4706, Sword of Ducks wrote:Very funny, I've played 4 games before this.
on what account or were these all offsite games?

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:48 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Why the need to personally attack people that aren’t attacking you?

I have a bachelors degree which I’m sure is a lot more than a lot of people here.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:49 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4627, SCP 682 wrote:I think Titus has an agenda of voting out only catboi this dayphase and its starting to show pretty blatantly - Could be tunneled town could be scum - but regardless of the case I don't think Titus can be trusted on catboi until they show some charitably and actually display cognition of context behind his wagons rather than trying to push that failed wagon=scum repeatedly. If Titus finds something in the context of the wagons that actually shows her theory is correct I'm all ears - I don't have catboi as solidly town, I was just working with him on the basis he is a good scumhunter.

This all being said - this does not mean I think catboi / Titus has to be S/T or what have you. It could very well be T/T or S/S, this is just how I feel about how they are coming off with their tunnel.
tbf Titus has pushed dumb as hell theories as town on fallacious reasoning before but the fact that I'm seemingly her entire focus and she keeps stumbling on the reasoning is scummy. It was kind of like when she tried to create a false dichotomy between me and dwlee because I was tunneling dwlee from RVS
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4704, catboi wrote:
In post 4584, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I didn't say I'm totally unwilling to vote toog. I just don't think it's a good idea and I think the less claims the better.

@The Keeper if you seriously claiing Innocent Child then why wouldn't we eliminate enchant?
How is it scummy? Most players in this game are willing to just vote because they want the end of the day. Your wagon had also been stalling, so I feel like it makes total sense he’d finally be at a point willing to move because it’s exactly what happened to me
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:50 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4711, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Why the need to personally attack people that aren’t attacking you?

I have a bachelors degree which I’m sure is a lot more than a lot of people here.
sorry that you consider being called dense in a mafia game a grievous insult you fucking baby
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4712, catboi wrote:
In post 4627, SCP 682 wrote:I think Titus has an agenda of voting out only catboi this dayphase and its starting to show pretty blatantly - Could be tunneled town could be scum - but regardless of the case I don't think Titus can be trusted on catboi until they show some charitably and actually display cognition of context behind his wagons rather than trying to push that failed wagon=scum repeatedly. If Titus finds something in the context of the wagons that actually shows her theory is correct I'm all ears - I don't have catboi as solidly town, I was just working with him on the basis he is a good scumhunter.

This all being said - this does not mean I think catboi / Titus has to be S/T or what have you. It could very well be T/T or S/S, this is just how I feel about how they are coming off with their tunnel.
tbf Titus has pushed dumb as hell theories as town on fallacious reasoning before but the fact that I'm seemingly her entire focus and she keeps stumbling on the reasoning is scummy. It was kind of like when she tried to create a false dichotomy between me and dwlee because I was tunneling dwlee from RVS
Titus is the moon logic queen, and her theories, while often theories are active analysis and giving possible explanations. She looks for those out of the box things because oftentimes that’s where actual scum is.

You’re just shading and discrediting
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4713, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4704, catboi wrote:

How is it scummy? Most players in this game are willing to just vote because they want the end of the day. Your wagon had also been stalling, so I feel like it makes total sense he’d finally be at a point willing to move because it’s exactly what happened to me
because he's reading into two obvious joke claims and wanting to elim between them
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4715, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Titus is the moon logic queen, and her theories, while often theories are active analysis and giving possible explanations. She looks for those out of the box things because oftentimes that’s where actual scum is.

yeah okay dude sure whatever you say
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:52 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I think you’re trying to discredit me and it won’t work. Funny how you always show up when there are votes on you.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:52 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 4688, SCP 682 wrote:toog/nero/mega/mena/klick <- top tier of scumreads

catboi/nashville/tictac/csf <- lower tier of scumreads

lower tier is in order of strongest to weakest
What happened to your read on me? Also curious why bnuuy isn't on here. I know you changed your mind there in , but I would like to know what specifically changed it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3427, Wallflower wrote:
In post 3421, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2730, SCP 682 wrote:VOTE: Catboi

Forgot the vote.
In post 2733, catboi wrote:and here I almost had faith in you

classic, honestly
This is the kind of thing Catboi's been doing, and I think SCP fell in the pocket after this.

If you notice this leads into Catboi butterchurn protection and turning SCP's butter scum read around, and then SCP gets cold feet on Catboi after seeing it.

They actively got played and turned around by Catboi.

And this is the type of play Catboi's been subtly doing all around.

he rewards the players when they town read them, and then talks in a "disappointed" kind of way.

This is also the type of thing they would try to say I'm doing, but I don't talk in a disappointed type of way, I push/go after, which is not helpful if I were coming from a scum perspective, correct? Just makes noise.

Catboi uses this tactic to get players to switch.

Catboi is using their tone to get people to read them as town.
I like this post. I think it is interesting looking at how catboi responds to different people and how the responses vary based on who the person is. For example, their responses to me follow a pattern of making me out to be stupid, to FL, making them out to be ridiculous, with very limited engagement with us that does not fall in those patterns. While to potential allies, there is a much more conciliatory tone. The “disappointed” thing that FL brings up is not something I had considered, but I think it has weight.

^very superficial explanation of what I mean, but something that I intend to talk more about later
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4717, catboi wrote:
In post 4715, Flavor Leaf wrote:

yeah okay dude sure whatever you say
Yep.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Remember not to use tone when reading Catboi
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4657, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4656, Flavor Leaf wrote:We got 2 on this ScumCat, Nashville should join us!

I don’t hate Toogeloo wagon, but i tone read them as town.

Catch Scratch / Mega are better wagons than Toogeloo
I too initially found Toog's tone towny but tone is the easiest thing to fake when you're experienced. When doing a holistic overview of their play, you find exactly what I laid out in terms of the subtle excuses they lay out to not solve.
I think toog is basically =rand but i just want SOMETHING to go through rather than another 100 page of screaming
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:55 am

Post by catboi »

In post 4718, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I think you’re trying to discredit me and it won’t work. Funny how you always show up when there are votes on you.
I WAS
BUSY WITH WORK YOU FUCKING PRICK

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”