Post by Malakittens »

Votecount 1.14

the worst: (1) syugar, catboi
Catboi: (1) goodmorning
Cat.jpeg: (1) Bellaphant
Tidus of the X: (1) the worst

Not Voting (4): Lukewarm, Tidus of the X, cat.jpeg, Takemikazuchi02

With 9 alive it takes 5 to Eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2022-05-10 10:20:00)
Last edited by Malakittens on Sat May 07, 2022 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 447, Lukewarm wrote:I am not gonna be able to read up tonight, and getting sleepy.

Liking Bella for town, and I think that cat might be town for a really bad reason, but bad reasons tend to stick in my head lol
you're going to need to specify whether you mean the boi or the .jpeg this game
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Takemikazuchi02 »

Oh wow, pages flew by while I was asleep.
Let me catch up.
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2022 6:20 pm

In post 400, syugar wrote:This is one of the weirder game states I've been in the past few years, but I think this game is still manageable if we focus on finding townies and not Mislimming them
Scumreading is really hard to do this game so I agree with this. My townreads are syugar and bella.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 448, syugar wrote:
In post 442, the worst wrote:all my reads are tea leaves!!
Not to be hostile, but it's impossible to write a case on that slot deserving a vote

Being one of the null players (there is like... no content) who hasn't been pushed on much making them threadspewed doesn't tickle my pickle, nor anyone else's probably

Just feels like you're trapped and have nowhere to vote
That's a fair assessment. I'm just not trapped because I'm scum - it's because this game is hard!!
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2022 6:29 pm

In post 381, goodmorning wrote: Elaborate please.
Why are you asking me to elaborate on things I already explained?
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 3:34 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

I havent had time to read this today but I will do it tmr morning. This is me just avoiding getting prodded, sorry.
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Tidus of the X
Tidus of the X
he
Townie
Tidus of the X
he
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: he

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Tidus of the X »

@Lukewarm Vivi avatar! Just checking in so I don't get replaced, no thoughts right now.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 451, catboi wrote:
In post 447, Lukewarm wrote:I am not gonna be able to read up tonight, and getting sleepy.

Liking Bella for town, and I think that cat might be town for a really bad reason, but bad reasons tend to stick in my head lol
you're going to need to specify whether you mean the boi or the .jpeg this game
Oh, I meant cat.jpeg

I don't think I have or ever will shorten you down to cat. Don't know why, but it doesn't feel right lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 58, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:VOTE: numbers

I don't like how you've been playing the returning player card since the start of the game.
In post 59, Asphodelus wrote:VOTE: T02.

I don't like how you [insert random thing about someone that isn't related to the game in hand] since the start of the game.
This feels confrontational in a way that I would not expect newbie scum to be so early in the game.
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:28 am

In post 457, Tidus of the X wrote:@Lukewarm Vivi avatar! Just checking in so I don't get replaced, no thoughts right now.
You realize you're gonna get eliminated at this rate?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

My elim pool is basically the tidus slot or catjpeg. Considering we have less than two days, cab we please consolidate on a wagon.
Tidus of the X
Tidus of the X
he
Townie
Tidus of the X
he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Tidus of the X »

Just know that you probably won't get very much information if I am eliminated, if we eliminate T02 or Cat.jpeg, even if whichever one is eliminated isn't scum, we get some information out of it due to their reads, and I would say there may be a good chance of either of them being scum
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:43 am

Post by syugar »

In post 462, Tidus of the X wrote:Just know that you probably won't get very much information if I am eliminated, if we eliminate T02 or Cat.jpeg, even if whichever one is eliminated isn't scum, we get some information out of it due to their reads, and I would say there may be a good chance of either of them being scum
But those are two reads so we just got some information :thonk:
Tidus of the X
Tidus of the X
he
Townie
Tidus of the X
he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Tidus of the X »

Information out of the flip, you know, like discrediting townreads if they flip mafia and strengthening them if they flip town
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 147, catboi wrote:
In post 145, Bellaphant wrote:My issue was I didn't like syugars posting, then I didn't like GM's response, then I didn't like how catboi called syugars posting town! I'm liking catbois progression much more.
I think in particular w/r/t syugar I've seen other players take that kind of aggressive approach where they seem to fos a lot of people on entry and gotten wary of it because of how wide their suspicion seemed to be, but the player ended up being town anyway. Just think stylistically the scattered approach is more likely to be town where scum faking aggression take a narrow-tunnel approach

If I assemble my vague townish feelings together, I have Cat.Jpeg (feel very good about this one), goldfish, bella, and syugar. It's possible I'm wrong on one of these because it's earrly, but if it
is
true it would mean all the scum would be in GM, Ash, T02, and jumble. Which feels...plausible?
Catboi, what moved TO2 into your scum pile, given you seemed to town read their entrance?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 462, Tidus of the X wrote:Just know that you probably won't get very much information if I am eliminated, if we eliminate T02 or Cat.jpeg, even if whichever one is eliminated isn't scum, we get some information out of it due to their reads, and I would say there may be a good chance of either of them being scum
I have not gotten to a single one of your posts yet on my catch up, but I gotta say, I don't love this.

Yes, there are players whose flips might glean more "information" then other players, but seeing it come from you, about yourself, feels self-aware in a way that seems bad.

You are stating that you are a bad elim because you don't have as many reads as TO2 or Cat.jpeg, but I also just saw you openly prodging instead of trying to get reads?
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:05 am

I have a question I want answered before the day ends. To the people that townread me, why exactly?
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:10 am

Post by syugar »

In post 467, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:I have a question I want answered before the day ends. To the people that townread me, why exactly?
Both of us have made 3 or 4 posts about it, what else are you confused over?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:11 am

Post by catboi »

In post 465, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 147, catboi wrote:
In post 145, Bellaphant wrote:My issue was I didn't like syugars posting, then I didn't like GM's response, then I didn't like how catboi called syugars posting town! I'm liking catbois progression much more.
I think in particular w/r/t syugar I've seen other players take that kind of aggressive approach where they seem to fos a lot of people on entry and gotten wary of it because of how wide their suspicion seemed to be, but the player ended up being town anyway. Just think stylistically the scattered approach is more likely to be town where scum faking aggression take a narrow-tunnel approach

If I assemble my vague townish feelings together, I have Cat.Jpeg (feel very good about this one), goldfish, bella, and syugar. It's possible I'm wrong on one of these because it's earrly, but if it
is
true it would mean all the scum would be in GM, Ash, T02, and jumble. Which feels...plausible?
Catboi, what moved TO2 into your scum pile, given you seemed to town read their entrance?
An initial ping doesn't mean I won't consider someone for elimination, and at any rate this was me proposing a hypothetical POE, not any explicit scumreads.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:11 am

Post by syugar »

In post 464, Tidus of the X wrote:Information out of the flip, you know, like discrediting townreads if they flip mafia and strengthening them if they flip town
Scum tends to point out real (more obvious) townies in order to generate content. They aren't going to ABC townread their partner.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:13 am

Post by syugar »

VOTE: Tidus of the X

Fine, you guys win
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:17 am

Post by catboi »

In post 464, Tidus of the X wrote:Information out of the flip, you know, like discrediting townreads if they flip mafia and strengthening them if they flip town
If you're not going to attempt to make reads this game it's going to be very difficult for us to make any sort of progress at all.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:19 am

Post by syugar »

#462 is just so, so bad (T02/CJPEG having a "high" chance of being scum followed from the previous posts looks like frozen Tidus is sucking up the thread consensus)

Everyone else on the table has a few posts that are redeeming their image for me

I don't want to force some weird dichotomy but if Tidus is green and I die take a closer look at theworst at the very least

Don't want to vote jpeg today
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 8:20 am

Post by syugar »

Also down to maj Tidus is there's no significant content from him in the next 8 hours so we can go to d2, I am bored

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”