Micro 1054 || Fuzzy Friends Coalition || Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:30 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 441, Irrelephant11 wrote:Like fire you basically towncased me and then said "but it feels performative! so none of the town points count"
hmm i don't think i did this

i think there is a clear distinction between doing things that look towny and doing things that are actually towny. and the former has more scum motivation

and i was mostly saying that there are things you've done that people are surface level reading as towny (which was your goal! well done!) but that i think are in fact on a deeper level not towny
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 450, fireisredsir wrote:and i was mostly saying that there are things you've done that people are surface level reading as towny (which was your goal! well done!) but that i think are in fact on a deeper level not towny
In post 431, fireisredsir wrote:now that i think about it, it kinda reminds me of tenebros in the large if y'all remember that, but he did end up being town
In post 435, fireisredsir wrote:objectively strictly yes that maybe should actually be a towny thing to do
In post 435, fireisredsir wrote:and i know the post after was slightly more response-focused
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

@menalque, aristeia, skitter

Who's fire's scum buddy? Or alternatively: please link me to a game where fireisredsir scumread most of the playerlist and was town
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:35 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 445, Irrelephant11 wrote:but fire is now coming in with the same takes, only delayed
yea this is just not true at all lmao

ive been sus of std like all game, and p sure my suspicion on you developed around the same time as datisi around post
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:39 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 449, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 439, fireisredsir wrote:mala... prob just is scum

nk15... wouldn't be too unhappy with him being left out

ari slightly on the scummy side

irrel and std i want out
In post 447, Irrelephant11 wrote:
you think 5 of us are scum?
???

are you trying to look so blatantly scummy that i come back around to thinking that you're not actually trying to look town and therefore you aren't scum

i kinda like that tbh

but no. I think there are 5 people who are the strongest possibilities for scum atm. nk15, in the part that you snipped out, i somewhat townread actually, so 4, I was just saying that if consensus leaves him out thats Fine, I Guess. obviously only 2 of those are actually scum. why do you think i would have the whole game solved already
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Menalque »

okay, I really wanna try to nap before I head off to bjj but I'll say this:

skitt I'm treating as town but don't really think she's done anything outside of range

I'm mostly susp of std from the people who have been kinda active, but could also be nk/mala who I really need more from to sort

if fire is maf (entirely possible, need to read the latest posts more carefully and probably ask some follow ups) then Ari is their partner imo

ari is like fine I guess and I think I'll be able to read her, currently a hair's breadth on the scummy side of null though

datisi, when you asked about the list earlier, the reason you were an exception wasn't bc I was TRing you at that point, but more because I objected more to everyone else than to you, but didn't want to elaborate as I wanted to allow some more natural interactions to play out w/out me influencing them

Relly I think I've explained enough on
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 452, Irrelephant11 wrote:@menalque, aristeia, skitter

Who's fire's scum buddy? Or alternatively: please link me to a game where fireisredsir scumread most of the playerlist and was town
I don't really do much meta anymore (apart from occasional backsliding where I just can't help myself re: people I have first hand meta with)

however, as stated, probably ari
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 454, fireisredsir wrote:nk15, in the part that you snipped out, i somewhat townread actually
oh this is true

alright maybe I'm tunneled, someone else talk
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:43 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 452, Irrelephant11 wrote:@menalque, aristeia, skitter

i got criticized for this in the last game i played lol i can find it if you want

it was a dumb criticism then and its dumb now

having a pool of possible suspects that is wider than the number of scum is like... normal play?? I would always much rather have my scumhunting dials calibrated so that i have too many potential scumreads than too many townreads bc it is easier for me to reason my way out of a wrong scumread than it is to reason my way out of a wrong townread
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Aristeia is still scum with Datisi. I have nothing to add.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 459, Not Known 15 wrote:Aristeia is still scum with Datisi. I have nothing to add.
you said no std no mala can you clarify why if you're so sure it's ari/datisi
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Aristeia »

I have trouble believing that fire actually has 5 scumreads
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:17 am

Post by fireisredsir »

3 scumreads, 1 slightly on the scum side of null, and 1 where i would be okay with them being left out of the coalition if that's consensus (not even saying i want them eliminated)

why do you have trouble believing that
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:21 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i have trouble believing that you have trouble believing that
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 460, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 459, Not Known 15 wrote:Aristeia is still scum with Datisi. I have nothing to add.
you said no std no mala can you clarify why if you're so sure it's ari/datisi
Hm? That was the preference of others. Not mine.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Aristeia »

well there's only 2 mafia players in the game so I'd think you'd be trying to figure out which of your scum reads are like actually scum?

also I'm not even sure what your actual reasoning is for each of your scumreads and they feel kind of fluffy and ephemeral. You don't really sit down and write out why you think I'm mafia etc.

STD is just vibes afair and Irrel is kind of just echoing what Dats said.

You dropped mala from your heal list but shaded irrel/me when she's playing in a way similar to her scum meta but didn't mention her until later.

It just feels not very thought out?

Who's your strongest scumread that you would 100% not want to be on the coalition and why?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 466, Aristeia wrote:well there's only 2 mafia players in the game so I'd think you'd be trying to figure out which of your scum reads are like actually scum?
i mean, i am doing that, i just have not successfully completed the task. is there anyone in the game who has narrowed their scumreads down to 2 besides NK15? this seems like a ridiculous standard
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:34 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 466, Aristeia wrote:also I'm not even sure what your actual reasoning is for each of your scumreads and they feel kind of fluffy and ephemeral. You don't really sit down and write out why you think I'm mafia etc.

STD is just vibes afair and Irrel is kind of just echoing what Dats said.

You dropped mala from your heal list but shaded irrel/me when she's playing in a way similar to her scum meta but didn't mention her until later.

It just feels not very thought out?
i explained to datisi my thoughts on you. std i can try to explain more in depth if you want. i feel like I've spent a lot of words explaining thoughts on irrel and i don't personally feel like they're the same things datisi has said.

mala i had a slight gutread of her as town from her early posts but then datisi kinda convinced me it wasn't a good reason and also she disappeared which is +scum. there's not really much worth talking about there cause she has no content and i feel like the reasons why she could be scum are pretty obvious
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:38 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 466, Aristeia wrote:Who's your strongest scumread that you would 100% not want to be on the coalition and why?
well im arguing hardest for irrel to be left out bc he is currently on a lot of people's heal lists and i think he shouldn't be. mala probably has a higher chance of being scum, i guess? but she's already off the lists so i don't really need to care about that rn.

std i feel like my gut read is comparably strong to my feelings on irrel but i feel less capable of putting words to it or justifying it since multiple people have kinda shut it down previously
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:46 am

Post by fireisredsir »

basically i think if mala is scum then she is the designated "getting left out" scum and her partner is likely in a comfortable position, so i care more about making sure the coalition is clean bc that is our primary goal at the moment
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I think fire's case on me is complete crap, consisting of "here's three towny things Irrelephant did, which makes him scum" and if they don't ever re-evaluate then I probably won't stop scumreading them.

Like I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you think me being More-Widely-Townread-Than-I-Deserve (MWTTID) is scummy, look into the people townreading me, don't scumread *me*. Because MWTTID is evidence that scum is townreading me fypov, not evidence that I must be scum. MWTTID is ALSO evidence that multiple town players are townreading me (because there's at most two scum townreading me) which is a reason you should reconsider. Which you're not doing. Which is why I think you're scum.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I'd love more mala/NK15 posts, but if they haven't appeared by the end of my work day (a couple hours), I'll explain this:
In post 110, Irrelephant11 wrote:I have secret things I’m looking for to catch scum
at that point
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:26 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 471, Irrelephant11 wrote:Like I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you think me being More-Widely-Townread-Than-I-Deserve (MWTTID) is scummy, look into the people townreading me, don't scumread *me*. Because MWTTID is evidence that scum is townreading me fypov, not evidence that I must be scum.
this has nothing to do with my scumread of you. i also think this was a misrepresentation when you said it before about datisi. the only connection that it has is that it makes you more likely to be in the coalition. and if you are scum then it is better for town for you to not be in the coalition. it is more prudent and more immediately important to argue for your removal than it is to hunt the possible scum who may or may not be incorrectly townreading you because our current goal is forming an all-town coalition. you attempting to redirect this onto other people is scummy imo, and certainly is not pro-town.

again. people townreading you is not part of the evidence for you being scum. it never has been. you continually misrepresenting this is, however, evidence towards you being scum
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

in fact, shifting the argument in this way is p much exactly what I would expect scum to do in this position, as someone who is widely townread but is suspected by a minority. it minimizes and dismisses the case and changes the landscape of the debate to appear like its focused more around pedantic points of what exactly the case consists of rather than the actual merit of the points.

this is a pattern of scumplay in this position because your goal is not to convince me or datisi. your goal is to make it look to the people who already townread you that this argument is over nothing

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”