Micro 1054 || Fuzzy Friends Coalition || Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 389, Ydrasse wrote:Datisi [4]: Datisi, Aristeia, skitter30, Menalque
HEAL: Datisi, Aristeia, skitter30, Menalque, Irrelephant
i'm about to be gone for the night and i wanna have a full coalition before i go, i'm here as things stand at this point in time

overall i'm not Impressed the reads std has and his explanation of the mena interaction still feels not comfortable and i guess i'll be slightly sheeping mena and ari on irrel so here we are. also my schedule changed for tomorrow so i should be available more than i thought but i also will be away more than usual on friday this week so. aight cool.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 343, Datisi wrote:a lot of it feels like going through the motions for the sake of looking like he's thinking about things rather than actually thinking about things, especially since his latest coalition is "i sheep std" which makes it so he doesn't even have to stand strongly behind it
@dats wrt irrel: i guess this is the bit i disagree with. I do feel like i see his progressions, and that he's continually going back and reviewing and challenging his own assumptions and taking new info into acct
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 10:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 348, Datisi wrote:then, his vote of mena for 145/146. maybe it's me who's used to mena's sense of humour and writing style and those posts seemed very normal to me. (in fact they were a bit of a positive sign after the first few posts which felt way too boring but anyway.) std immediately jumping onto that feels like scum who saw a townie acting wacky and decided to try to spin them into looking bad, i.e. performative, because the words that they wrote were level-zero-thinking bad. like, i usually find that town is more likely to critically think about *why* mena would write something that maybe looks weird while scum is more likely to try to make it seem bad because that is their job description. yes i'm aware std later said he misunderstood or changed his mind or whatever no i still don't like it.

the rest of his iso is also... kinda boring. like, a bunch of it is joking around or arguing theory with mena. like, afair i don't think std usually puts out a lot of content as town or rather not a lot of "serious, well structured content", but there's usually some sorta thought process i can follow and here i don't think i can follow a lot of it. not sure if i could explain the reason of one read he had
And then wrt std:
- honestly i dont really have a problem with the mena vote given votes dont count anyways
- i similarly feel like he is reassessing his townreads and who he wants in the coaliton
- yes i guess it is in part a viberead, and none of these are compelling reasons for me to scumread him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 10:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 526, skitter30 wrote:
In post 343, Datisi wrote:a lot of it feels like going through the motions for the sake of looking like he's thinking about things rather than actually thinking about things, especially since his latest coalition is "i sheep std" which makes it so he doesn't even have to stand strongly behind it
@dats wrt irrel: i guess this is the bit i disagree with. I do feel like i see his progressions, and that he's continually going back and reviewing and challenging his own assumptions and taking new info into acct
Oh nice mena gave a ehole bunch of examples in
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 10:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 420, Menalque wrote:
In post 409, skitter30 wrote:I kinda think scum is in fire, mala, nk15
Which kinda makes me think i have to include one of ari/dats
would like greater explanation of this please
Which bit? I see no strong reason to townread fire/mala/nk15. That's 3 players, with 6 remaining. If i exclude those 3 i need to include one of ari/dats to get to 5

(And my current coalition i think is exactly pl - fire/mala/nk15 - ari/dats)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 10:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 356, Datisi wrote:the thought process laid out in 190 is something that i don't exactly recall ari do when she's scum, making plans is one thing but this is such a small thing that i don't know if scum!her bothers to fake it because like, scum!her doesn't need to fake such a thing in order to be persuasive and get her goal.

there's also... the ??? of townreading nk15 and declaring him as coalition material. like he pretty much said he was gonna not let ari into the coalition, and the read he said is bad, why would scum!her be hyping him up? like, it only makes sense if it's theatre, except it doesn't make sense if it's theatre because it's downright the stupidest theatre i'd seen.
@irrel wrt to dats' ari read: i dont find it especially compelling, esp. for ari in particular. I probably like these bits the best but it isnt enuf to make me feel comfortable/confident on ari

I do kinda like dats' analysis here tho tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 432, Save The Dragons wrote:my boss is in the office today...are you my boss?
Logic checks out. I like a lot actually

And i'm kinda liking dats' posts from today too. I suppose out of fire/mala/nk15/ari/dats i would probably feel the most comfortable with dats in the coalition
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 452, Irrelephant11 wrote:@menalque, aristeia, skitter

Who's fire's scum buddy? Or alternatively: please link me to a game where fireisredsir scumread most of the playerlist and was town
Dunno. My best guess is mala
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

@fire: should i be townreading u now?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 493, Menalque wrote:I’d like for some of the people who are townreading you to run through it for me, because as mentioned, I’m p far from locked in on you but rn I don’t feel comfortable with you on coalition

But I just figured as you were around I’d ask if there was anything you thought made it really obvious you were town that I was being boneheaded about
When i'm at a pc in a few hours i will try to elaborate
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 498, Datisi wrote:hi friends i'm done with over 2/3rds of my biology seminar are y'all proud of me
Yay!
Show
Hiatus once more.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:15 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 533, skitter30 wrote:@fire: should i be townreading u now?
idk, i never really understand why people do or don't townread me. i think there's been games where i've been awkward or uncomfortable or make questionable decisions and ive understood why people scumread me for that, but i don't feel like ive done that this game

i think if you don't understand or disagree with my reads then i can get why you wouldn't since then maybe my thought process is less clear than i think it is

but i think i would be approaching things differently if i were scum here, which isn't very helpful since everyone always says that

so, idk, maybe!

i will say that i hoped when you caught up you would show up and be all like "aha fire is right irrelephant is in fact scummy!" but it's ok it was optimistic
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

a) how do u think you would be approaching this as scum?
b) ig i'm kinda just wondering what happened to the vibe townread i had last game for example, like why that isn't manifesting here
Show
Hiatus once more.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:56 am

Post by fireisredsir »

a) probably just playing more to the consensus and trying to work with people and spending more time just chilling. like just pick 2 or 3 people early and townread them and then try to make a block with them and work together to solve with them. i would def be aiming for getting in the coalition personally since my main skill as scum usually is getting townread (that may have changed as i spend more time on forum, idk, i haven't been scum much yet)

b) idk, i feel like my vibes are generally pretty variable in early game depending on if i have any reads i care about + whatever outside circumstances i have. and then they mostly stabilize towards normal once the game picks up a bit more. last game i felt like i had 0 confident reads for most of the game so idk why exactly you townread me, i would have expected the opposite
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 11:59 am

Post by fireisredsir »

also before anyone comes in like "no thats wrong!" im not saying that my description is, like, necessarily optimal scumplay or how i expect everyone else would play scum here, its just what i think i would do
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 523, fireisredsir wrote:i don't understand what that has to do with you falsely claiming that i have 5 scumreads, but ok, we can talk about this instead if you want to
In post 449, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 439, fireisredsir wrote:mala... prob just is scum

nk15... wouldn't be too unhappy with him being left out

ari slightly on the scummy side

irrel and std i want out
In post 447, Irrelephant11 wrote:
you think 5 of us are scum?

I interpreted the part that Irrel quoted as saying you have 5 scumreads
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 523, fireisredsir wrote:i think it is more important for me to spent my energy on irrel bc if i am right and he is scum then the coalition will likely fail bc most people townread him. if i am right and mala is scum then... i don't have to do anything, bc she is already being left out. this doesn't mean that the number of heals on him makes him more likely to be scum, or that i care about that more, it just affects where i think it is worth discussing

im not really sure what your point is here tbh, maybe im missing what you're saying
I mean like you want a bunch of people out of coalition

and when I ask you which is the most important scumread to you

you say irrel because he has the most heals.

But like you have to include someone in your list of people you want out because your list is literally too big - so at least one on your list has to make it in, hence like why your reason for focusing on Irrel due to viability not really making sense to me.

Like to me if I have too many scumreads - I try to focus on which scumread I am more sure of and focus on making sure they are not in the coalition. I don't focus on stopping whoever is most likely to get in because one person being left out just means his spot goes to someone else you don't want on.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 538, fireisredsir wrote:a) probably just playing more to the consensus and trying to work with people and spending more time just chilling. like just pick 2 or 3 people early and townread them and then try to make a block with them and work together to solve with them. i would def be aiming for getting in the coalition personally since my main skill as scum usually is getting townread (that may have changed as i spend more time on forum, idk, i haven't been scum much yet)

b) idk, i feel like my vibes are generally pretty variable in early game depending on if i have any reads i care about + whatever outside circumstances i have. and then they mostly stabilize towards normal once the game picks up a bit more. last game i felt like i had 0 confident reads for most of the game so idk why exactly you townread me, i would have expected the opposite
a) fair enuf. fwiw if your'e scum here i think it's with some who is relatively widely scumread
b) idk i just was able to vibe that you were approaching that game with a townie mindset p easily. here i'm not. i'm not saying you're inherently scum for it, but it's making it hard for me to get to a townread on you if town
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ig ari fwiw:
i do understand your point. like rn i'm kinda focusing on the 'borderline' reads and who i can stomach putting in the coalition most easily, and i'm not really focusing on my biggest scumreads at all
but tbf to fire, my biggest scumreads also aren't really in the coalition to begin with, so i'm not super concerned about them at this moment

but if my biggest scumread were someone who was relatively widely townread and it looked likely they would get in, i can understand being v. concerned around said scumread, because from my pov we wouldn't insta-win if they did indeed get in

so like i'm not particularly convinced this is town-fire, but focusing on irrel doens't inherently bother me or make me scumread him
Show
Hiatus once more.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 541, Aristeia wrote:I mean like you want a bunch of people out of coalition
my point is that this isn't true. there's 3 people i actively want out atm, possibly 4 if we're including you, which i don't really think i am. ive already explained this. i don't know why you keep thinking i have 5 scumreads. i don't, i never said i did, and irrel blatantly took my words out of context when he claimed that i did. so no, my list is not too big, and so your logic does not apply

ive already said this in a previous post but if it's irrel/std/mala left out then im happy. at the time you asked originally, i said that mala was prob my strongest scumread in likelihood to be scum, but that i didn't care about pushing that scumread bc she was already going to be left out. that's why irrel was more important to me. altho now my scumread on irrel has increased so now he prob is my strongest
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 543, skitter30 wrote:but if my biggest scumread were someone who was relatively widely townread and it looked likely they would get in, i can understand being v. concerned around said scumread, because from my pov we wouldn't insta-win if they did indeed get in
ok but his explanation for why irrel is his biggest scumread is
because
he is likely to get in.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 544, fireisredsir wrote:f it's irrel/std/mala left out then im happy.
ok this is kind of hard to get to because if we leave you/irrel/std/mala out and we try to go with mena/skitter/ari/dats/nk15 like um Nk15 is never going to vote for me or dats?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 545, Aristeia wrote:ok but his explanation for why irrel is his biggest scumread is because he is likely to get in.
cite this please. if i ever said this it was not what i meant bc this has never been true for me

irrel misrepped this as well
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 469, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 466, Aristeia wrote:Who's your strongest scumread that you would 100% not want to be on the coalition and why?
well im arguing hardest for irrel to be left out bc he is currently on a lot of people's heal lists and i think he shouldn't be. mala probably has a higher chance of being scum, i guess? but she's already off the lists so i don't really need to care about that rn.

std i feel like my gut read is comparably strong to my feelings on irrel but i feel less capable of putting words to it or justifying it since multiple people have kinda shut it down previously
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 546, Aristeia wrote:
In post 544, fireisredsir wrote:f it's irrel/std/mala left out then im happy.
ok this is kind of hard to get to because if we leave you/irrel/std/mala out and we try to go with mena/skitter/ari/dats/nk15 like um Nk15 is never going to vote for me or dats?
yea i know im not likely to be happy here i also already said this!

but also id vote for that so if you/mena/skitt/datisi do thats 5 anyway

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”