Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7675 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you think I could be a wolf b/c I think mena could be town why is it so unfair for me to think you are mafia for defending enchant and trying to get FL to not shoot Mastina?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #7676 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:01 am

Post by The Keeper »

I said it before though. the scum in hood thing.

and stuck to it like rubber cement for a good while.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7677 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:09 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 7675, Nero Cain wrote:if you think I could be a wolf b/c I think mena could be town why is it so unfair for me to think you are mafia for defending enchant and trying to get FL to not shoot Mastina?
Except I egged on a potential vig i was unaware of on D1 to shoot mastina - and only had asked FL to consider shooting outside out of potential fear of a maf doc that could fuck him over. I was concerned of a gamestate where FL was going to be pressured again when I townread him. And my behavior shows that d2. AND I WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED HE SHOULD SHOOT MASTINA IN THE FIRST PLACE ON D2.

And I already explained how I had ended up misreading enchant and if you had BOTHERED to ACTUALLY read how I treated enchant d1 you would see its blatantly not parntered behavior but maybe u are just too good of a player for that huh.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7678 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:10 am

Post by SCP 682 »

Like I said.. your read has holes that are easily fixed by actually asking questions or reading the game... choose one.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7679 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:10 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 5519, SCP 682 wrote:Look - we will have FL shoot mastina tonight

That is how we will prove it.

OK?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7680 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, this convo goes and has been going

Nero: I think SCP is scum
koba: Why am I scum?
Nero: I'm scum reading you for X reason
koba: Nero is just ego scum reading me or whatever nomenclature you design to use

*leaves for a bit*

and it's just the same rehash over and over again.

also, the pushback in your last 2 posts are lame. I'll stop being suspicious of you when we've killed 5 scum but until them...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

I know you quoted a post from another game that "proves" that you are conscientious as town but I felt there was a big difference in complaining that you can't scumhunt b/c you are being scum read and this game where you are throwing a hissyfit b/c one person is scum reading you.

I mean, there are enough scummy people in this game that you could not be scum but your reactions and discrediting don't make me want to town read you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7681 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7678, SCP 682 wrote:your read has holes
What holes?

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7682 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:13 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 5530, SCP 682 wrote:nice try trying to paint a scum vig as possible btw
but no, this is supposed to be a normal game with normal balancing with some adjustments

scum vig is one of the most egregiously non normal things possible
also with all the funky roles that flipped on both sides of the aisle -> this is a townslip.

i'll just take it as you calling me the best scum player here if you want to say it isn't.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7683 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:14 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 7681, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7678, SCP 682 wrote:your read has holes
What holes?
I am unaligned with enchant and mastina in a way that is absurd to think was distancing - despite points at which I technically defended both. Although mastina was me defending FL from a potential situation where he is completely fucked and has to deal with people confbiasing him too.

And I am unable to be a wolf.

really simple.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7684 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:18 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4540, SCP 682 wrote:oh btw
i think like mastina is likely town because as scum you would just willingly sac yourself as that role and thats an extremely specific role to fakeclaim if mastina were breaking their realclaim meta and i think mastina is smart enough to use their role in a way that benefits scum more.

otoh it could be a malefactor signaling to scum not to nightkill her and such

i dont think there are vigs in the game based on a comment in the OP about "wanting to focus on dayplay" as a reason for the 2 nightkills every 3 nights thing btw

so basically mastina is exactly eitther malefactor who's elimination is meant to benefit the scum teams with her role(makes sense balance wise) or town

and honestly after writing that all up it makes much more sense for the former - that she is trying to play malefactor. I think people who push her for elimination from this point forward are more suspicious than not.

we may need to policy her on day 3 if things are going badly but at that point thats a scum decision to make and theyll prob want the extra shots at that point.
In post 4688, SCP 682 wrote:toog/nero/mega/mena/klick <- top tier of scumreads

catboi/nashville/tictac/csf <- lower tier of scumreads

lower tier is in order of strongest to weakest

also mastina is my solve for malefactor at this point for partially mechanical reasons and how theyve played the day so far. town vig should always shoot there n1 regardless because of the risk of a malefactor BP.
In post 4541, SCP 682 wrote:town vig, if it exists, should absolutely shoot mastina here if possible.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7685 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:21 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

When reposting your own posts is a thing...
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7686 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:21 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 5757, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 5743, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5739, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What happens if a beloved princess gets shot?
They die without triggering their ability.

I think that if flavor leaf were town they would have shot mastina.
i will be making them shoot mastina tonight - if that slot gets saved it is confirmed scum have a doctor
In post 5906, SCP 682 wrote:i think i need more people to check in bc that will prob help round out my reads

malcom butter mastina all have not posted since day start and they are low in my reads
In post 5908, SCP 682 wrote:oh btw if it isnt clear, mastina is my binned "malefactor" which is going to be true until I announce otherwise.
In post 5841, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 5839, Nero Cain wrote:nothing keeps you fro, bussing meg but sure
last post is a bonus pic in light of MegA being 100% confirmed unaligned with me mechanically.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7687 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:21 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 7685, MonkeyMan576 wrote:When reposting your own posts is a thing...
helping nero stop tunneling me so he can realize that menalque is a wolf and that MegA is prob town in the masonry.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7688 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:28 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 7680, Nero Cain wrote:naw, this convo goes and has been going

Nero: I'm scum reading you for X reason
koba: Nero is just ego scum reading me or whatever nomenclature you design to use

*leaves for a bit*

and it's just the same rehash over and over again.

also, the pushback in your last 2 posts are lame. I'll stop being suspicious of you when we've killed 5 scum but until them...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

I know you quoted a post from another game that "proves" that you are conscientious as town but I felt there was a big difference in complaining that you can't scumhunt b/c you are being scum read and this game where you are throwing a hissyfit b/c one person is scum reading you.

I mean, there are enough scummy people in this game that you could not be scum but your reactions and discrediting don't make me want to town read you.
Do you have infinite lives and plan C?

Because if you were so keen on your read to raise it so often wouldn't you push it more?
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7689 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you do realize that the only reason this keeps coming up is not b/c I'm making a big deal of this its b/c koba is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7690 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I can only vote one person at a time and I decided to see if Ducks would do anything when pushed.

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7691 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:34 am

Post by The Keeper »

Yeah but you keep saying it... and honestly I don't remember seeing much of why myself and I think at this point it's just kinda becoming a given you jsut SR scp just because you always have.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7692 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:35 am

Post by SCP 682 »

goodluck getting people that arent scum to vote me when there is extensive proof of my lack of alignment with enchant and mastina.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7693 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:38 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 975, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 969, Menalque wrote:now I have you here, would you mind answering the previous question about why you would expect catboi/me to be trying to kill each other?

Cuz you should be scumreading each other but you're doing this weird ass distancing/townreading schtick and it looks fake af.
In post 977, Tracer Bullet wrote:your townread of catboi makes absolutely no sense to me
In post 978, Tracer Bullet wrote:and he should've jumped you for it

but he didn't

so probly scum together
one thing is that I think there's a decent chance if we go through wolf PoE and we still havent got them all after a mena-wolf flip that nero slot may be worth looking into based on what I'm rereading of the slot's interactions with Catboi/Mena
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7694 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:39 am

Post by SCP 682 »

I'm not interested in any wagons outside of Mena/Cass/SoD atp

I'm going to dig deeper and look at catboi interactions with Wallflower/Nero again in light of these flips.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7695 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7691, The Keeper wrote:Yeah but you keep saying it... and honestly I don't remember seeing much of why myself and I think at this point it's just kinda becoming a given you jsut SR scp just because you always have.
naw, I've explained my reasoning at least 2 or 3 times. Koba is just trying to willingly antagonize me and not move the conversation forward.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7696 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scp's pushback on me is exactly how I'd expect scum to react.

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7697 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:41 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 7695, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7691, The Keeper wrote:Yeah but you keep saying it... and honestly I don't remember seeing much of why myself and I think at this point it's just kinda becoming a given you jsut SR scp just because you always have.
naw, I've explained my reasoning at least 2 or 3 times. Koba is just trying to willingly antagonize me and not move the conversation forward.
nope you have not actually explained it in any depth and now I'm getting massively suspicious at your FoS on me being completely fake while the ones against players that I myself do not wolf read being legitimate.

You are intentionally ignoring and not responding to evidence placed before your face in order to have refuge in audacity. No more. I have presented enough proof that you have refused to respond to that I am now going to go in deeper.

If you are indeed wolf - this is the point you massively fucked up by poking me one too many times.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7698 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:41 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 7696, Nero Cain wrote:scp's pushback on me is exactly how I'd expect scum to react.
Based on what games?

Please link an example (:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7699 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6431, butterchurn wrote:
In post 6430, Nero Cain wrote:My best reasoning for eliminating Malcolm and Mena is that they don't care and are willing to die.
This sounds like a reason not to eliminate them. Why would scum not care?
I mean, I guess you could argue that Butterchurn either didn't know their alignments or it was just a blanket statement and says nothing about their alignments but if I assume Butter did know who the scum were then I sorta feel like this might point to him also being town.

I get the case on him. He begged and pleaded with others to vote Toog and end the day and then he's doing shit all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”