Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1006, catboi wrote:I don't know. struggling to get any read at all from trying to reread GM

feeling...not great about my ability to do anything this game
In post 1007, catboi wrote:the scummiest thing,
I guess
, is their response to getting wagoned day 2 but even then I can't tell if that's more a sign of alignment or personality
In post 1012, catboi wrote:probably most confident voting goodmorning right now after finishing reading butI want to actually consider everyone before I just spit out opinions
@catboi, what did you see in your reread that shifted you from struggling to get any read to most confident in voting goodmorning here?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@mod can you prod goodmorning
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:51 am

Post by goodmorning »

This is a shamelesspledge, was dealing with a migraine all day yesterday but hope to be able to catch up tonight.,
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:51 am

Post by goodmorning »

Thank you phone for auto correcting prodge. Love that for you.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:26 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1100, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1006, catboi wrote:I don't know. struggling to get any read at all from trying to reread GM

feeling...not great about my ability to do anything this game
In post 1007, catboi wrote:the scummiest thing,
I guess
, is their response to getting wagoned day 2 but even then I can't tell if that's more a sign of alignment or personality
In post 1012, catboi wrote:probably most confident voting goodmorning right now after finishing reading butI want to actually consider everyone before I just spit out opinions
@catboi, what did you see in your reread that shifted you from struggling to get any read to most confident in voting goodmorning here?
It was like...I didn't get anything townie from reading, there was some slightly scummy stuff at the end of the ISO, I still had doubts on whether cat.jpeg was scum, other people had some semblance of mechanics or dayplay going for them

dunno if you think I'd have trouble BSing a scumcase on GM, were I scum. I could probably write one right now but I'd be forcing it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1104, catboi wrote:dunno if you think I'd have trouble BSing a scumcase on GM, were I scum. I could probably write one right now but I'd be forcing it
I'm not sure why you jumped to this...

I am debating if going going goodmorning or cat.jpeg is better here, and was wondering what you saw - since you went from seemingly at null to scum reading them towards the end of your reread of them. Its the same reason that I asked T02 why they were town reading jpeg, and if they still are.

I saw that Bella also prefered to start with jpeg, and syugar+bella+me is enough to put jpeg to e-1, so it can be done - and was considering if it was worth it to see what goodmorning would do if jpeg was at e-1 since we cant see what jpeg would do with goodmorning was at e-1 since his vote is already there.

So taking stock of peoples thoughts on gm and jpeg.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1104, catboi wrote:there was some slightly scummy stuff at the end of the ISO, I still had doubts on whether cat.jpeg was scum,
So what did you see? and do you still have those doubts on jpeg?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

And also trying to get some content from jpeg on their bella read to see if that helps here.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:49 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1102, goodmorning wrote:This is a shamelesspledge, was dealing with a migraine all day yesterday but hope to be able to catch up tonight.,
ur literaly dying...
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Takemikazuchi02 »

I want to know why you think jpeg is a better choice than gm.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 8:52 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1109, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:I want to know why you think jpeg is a better choice than gm.
Well, in that regard there is nothing new, I just think that there are so many interactions between Luke, catboi, and gm that I believe those two are never gm's partner and that only cat can be (bella if I wasn't just lock towning her but come on). On the flip side I think that cat has more than one viable partner. I am afraid of losing to catboi in f5/f3 if gm happens to be town. If gm is scum I think we win by voting jpeg anyway. I would also like to be 100% right today and there are too many weird things swaying my intuition.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 8:53 am

Post by syugar »

and independent on my townread on catboi, catboi/cat.jpeg makes more sense than any other team right now. I don't understand why jpeg just votes gm like that. It will be autoloss if they are partners. That's why I am freaked out.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1105, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1104, catboi wrote:dunno if you think I'd have trouble BSing a scumcase on GM, were I scum. I could probably write one right now but I'd be forcing it
I'm not sure why you jumped to this...

I am debating if going going goodmorning or cat.jpeg is better here, and was wondering what you saw - since you went from seemingly at null to scum reading them towards the end of your reread of them. Its the same reason that I asked T02 why they were town reading jpeg, and if they still are.

I saw that Bella also prefered to start with jpeg, and syugar+bella+me is enough to put jpeg to e-1, so it can be done - and was considering if it was worth it to see what goodmorning would do if jpeg was at e-1 since we cant see what jpeg would do with goodmorning was at e-1 since his vote is already there.

So taking stock of peoples thoughts on gm and jpeg.
In post 1106, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1104, catboi wrote:there was some slightly scummy stuff at the end of the ISO, I still had doubts on whether cat.jpeg was scum,
So what did you see? and do you still have those doubts on jpeg?
meh, took the unvote and subsequent questioning as some expression of doubt

Let me try to dig things up.

i...would not necessarily want to test goodmorning with someone else at E-1 here
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1111, syugar wrote:and independent on my townread on catboi, catboi/cat.jpeg makes more sense than any other team right now. I don't understand why jpeg just votes gm like that. It will be autoloss if they are partners. That's why I am freaked out.
if you are town, this is going to be a lesson in the hazards of trying to find the exact team all at once rather than simply voting whoever's scummiest. Of course, if I'm wrong on cat.jpeg and they get voted out today, that's on me but I don't mind being jailed in that scenario.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 701, goodmorning wrote:Wow, there are exactly 0 scummy things about my wagon. Completely normal and very cool, nothing suspect whatsoever.

This game has been so exhausting and unfun. Frankly I'm just about ready to die.

VOTE: worst

I still think T02 is Town and I understand where catboi is coming from already even if it's a very misguided place. worst's hop onto my wagon is l a z y in a way that feels like a scumclaim.

But, y'know, go ahead and run me up, it'll be a great time.
I mean I guess the biggest thing that pinged me was the response to being wagoned just felt...fake. I realize that sounds underwhelming for a reason, but it's just the feeling I get
In post 820, goodmorning wrote:I am still very anti massclaim (it clearly will provide more info to Scum than it will to Town) but will bow to the will of the 3 UTs - let me know if you're still inclined to see this through or not.

That said, at 2.5 days remaining I'm also not sure there's really time for it.

In the meantime:

@Luke : I'm not sure I understand your point. It's not automatically scummy for someone to scumread me, I'm not [player name redacted for obvious reasons]. Did you want me to fight with you? I'm not really in the mood for that atm.
In post 840, goodmorning wrote:I'm here, but was waiting to hear a yea or nay from the UTs. My vote is (as indicated by my literal vote) for elimming worst today and mcing tomorrow.

This massclaim stuff has taken up 90% of the content today and was obviously the wrong idea on the face of it. No, I will not be discussing this any further than I already have.
This stuff felt like...using protesting claiming as an excuse while avoiding actually giving any content themself.

That's my feeling right now.
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Takemikazuchi02 »

Give us something gm ffs. This day is crucial.
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

I scumread bella because of process of elimination. She and GM are the only people who dont seem towny to me. There's not a lot I can point to and say look at how scummy this is but theres also nothing that I feel she would say only as town and not as scum. Thats why I asked people why they townread bella but no one responded. I also scumread her as shes the only person I can partnered with GM. I scumread GM more than anyone right now though.
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 1105, Lukewarm wrote:I saw that Bella also prefered to start with jpeg, and syugar+bella+me is enough to put jpeg to e-1, so it can be done - and was considering if it was worth it to see what goodmorning would do if jpeg was at e-1 since we cant see what jpeg would do with goodmorning was at e-1 since his vote is already there.
If Goodmorning was on e-1 and I wasn't already on the wagon I would hammer them.
The idea of putting me at e-1 to see what GM does is stupid. If they hammer they are sus for hammering a townie when they apparently townread them. If they don't hammer then they are sus because we are paired.
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1116, Cat.Jpeg wrote:I scumread bella because of process of elimination. She and GM are the only people who dont seem towny to me. There's not a lot I can point to and say look at how scummy this is but theres also nothing that I feel she would say only as town and not as scum. Thats why I asked people why they townread bella but no one responded. I also scumread her as shes the only person I can partnered with GM. I scumread GM more than anyone right now though.
What led you to guessing that Bella had been jailkept?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1117, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 1105, Lukewarm wrote:I saw that Bella also prefered to start with jpeg, and syugar+bella+me is enough to put jpeg to e-1, so it can be done - and was considering if it was worth it to see what goodmorning would do if jpeg was at e-1 since we cant see what jpeg would do with goodmorning was at e-1 since his vote is already there.
If Goodmorning was on e-1 and I wasn't already on the wagon I would hammer them.
The idea of putting me at e-1 to see what GM does is stupid. If they hammer they are sus for hammering a townie when they apparently townread them. If they don't hammer then they are sus because we are paired.
This is a decent point tho. Might not have thought that one through well enough lol
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 1118, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1116, Cat.Jpeg wrote:I scumread bella because of process of elimination. She and GM are the only people who dont seem towny to me. There's not a lot I can point to and say look at how scummy this is but theres also nothing that I feel she would say only as town and not as scum. Thats why I asked people why they townread bella but no one responded. I also scumread her as shes the only person I can partnered with GM. I scumread GM more than anyone right now though.
What led you to guessing that Bella had been jailkept?
Well if she was indeed town then mafia would probably want to kill her at least one of the two nights for how much she was townread. If she was mafia then I also assumed she would've been doing the kill on night 2 after most people said it's either the worst or GM and I feel like mafia would have assumed GM might've been jailed. Since both kills were blocked and she was likely to be involved in a kill either way then I thought she was likely jailed.
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by syugar »

I kind of want this game to end, so I have intent to hammer tomorrow evening if gm hasn't said anything (and maybe if she has). I don't see her producing content revolutionary enough to sway the people who scumread her, effectively, so I feel like this is wasted time.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by syugar »

In post 1113, catboi wrote:
In post 1111, syugar wrote:and independent on my townread on catboi, catboi/cat.jpeg makes more sense than any other team right now. I don't understand why jpeg just votes gm like that. It will be autoloss if they are partners. That's why I am freaked out.
if you are town, this is going to be a lesson in the hazards of trying to find the exact team all at once rather than simply voting whoever's scummiest. Of course, if I'm wrong on cat.jpeg and they get voted out today, that's on me but I don't mind being jailed in that scenario.
I guess, shit just makes unsense. I have been lost this entire game and it hasn't been very fun.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by catboi »

My feeling at this point is that it's an intentional stall from gm. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen it. Make people wait and force them to make a decision with less time to think it over.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by syugar »

Yeah, maybe. I'll hammer in like 20 hours because I feel like t02 wants a bit more before he possibly dies. Don't feel like it would be fair to hammer it now.

Get all the ducks in a row though.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”