Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:27 am

Post by over90 »

In post 222, DeasVail wrote:over90, I would like to know why you townread Kitty.
some meta and his bravery,
relaxation, but i can be wrong
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:33 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote:i think you're trying to for it in a way that mafia wouldn't like why pick a fight with nero he's just going to shit on you
I'm interested in why we are just both town and that we weren't partners distancing.
In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote:i think nero's energy is townie but i dunno if i really know how to read him so take that with a grain of salt, but i'm not convinced by your case
I wasn't really expecting to "convince" anyone on meta, but this day is long and if I'm right, I'm sure it'll show for others to see as well. On the flip, if he is town, that'll show too.
In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote:carcalilly called me scum for no reason which is weird i don't really get the TMI post either i wouldn't say no to a carcalilly wagon
Okay. I'm still waiting for Carca to come back and give more insight into the game. She feels kinda trolly so far though so not sure how much we'll get from her.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote:i think you're trying to for it in a way that mafia wouldn't like why pick a fight with nero he's just going to shit on you
It depends, like yes scum generally tend to shy away from picking fights but scum will attack others and scum has very much retaliated against me in the past.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:39 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 210, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 205, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 190, RCEnigma wrote:Uhhh what? We are playing Mafia.
If you don't townread Nero, then what are you doing trying to discredit and disprove suspicions going his way and pulling people away from pushing there. Even if null, the effort you went through to prove he is town just raises my antennas, regardless of his alignment.
You're assuming that you're just Town here (which I like ngl) but also that I know that and your bad faith argument still lands on Nero!scum. It ignores that fmpov you can just be scum pushing Nero and how you go about pushing a slot is also a way to sort you.

If you had lied about any other slot and I knew about it the outcome would be the same, I'd call it out as bs.
Very fair, but here's the thing. You took one point, that I will admit to being incorrect on in the "town!nero never wants to kill half the list" and totally disregarded the rest of what I said. "Oh because this is wrong, everything is wrong as well" Like if I'm wrong, like you pointed out with the one post, why didn't you do it with the others. It makes me think you are selectively dissecting an argument with points you only want to talk about which scum like to do.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:42 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 221, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 151, ItalianoVD wrote:A joke? Yeah, no, I'm not buying that. You originally threw him out with over90. What was the reason you did that?
Are you dumb? You said in the previous whatever posts that they were scum, I added an emoji to show that it wasn't serious. Use some comprehension skills
Still don't buy it, but you do you.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 226, ItalianoVD wrote:I'm interested in why we are just both town and that we weren't partners distancing.
:igmeou: this is a very weird comment but maybe you've started to realize that you bit off more than you can chew and are just trying to salvage things by accusing me of being your buddy?
In post 226, ItalianoVD wrote:I wasn't really expecting to "convince" anyone on meta, but this day is long and if I'm right,
if I'm right
you say. Seems like you are trying to deescalate. Not sure why you'd make a case that you didn't think would "convince" anyone.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 225, over90 wrote:
In post 222, DeasVail wrote:over90, I would like to know why you townread Kitty.
some meta and his bravery,
relaxation, but i can be wrong
I don’t think I’ve played with them before. Is there meta that points to them being more likely town here?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 175, mq.bosco wrote:Nothing interesting. No information. Meta-talkings have no sense for me, cause I'm new. Playing with NK15. over90 & maybe Gamma.
wdym maybe me?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:58 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:is this not a change in reasoning? I mean maybe you could argue that it's something you are adding onto your meta case but I think that's BS. I think that no one was bitting on your meta case so you threw out some charged wording that I wasn't doing enough. I think I'm doing plenty.
Like I said to STD, I wasn't planning on convincing anyone because it's meta, but the day will tell everyone what alignment you are. For me you have not felt the same.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 228, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 210, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 205, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 190, RCEnigma wrote:Uhhh what? We are playing Mafia.
If you don't townread Nero, then what are you doing trying to discredit and disprove suspicions going his way and pulling people away from pushing there. Even if null, the effort you went through to prove he is town just raises my antennas, regardless of his alignment.
You're assuming that you're just Town here (which I like ngl) but also that I know that and your bad faith argument still lands on Nero!scum. It ignores that fmpov you can just be scum pushing Nero and how you go about pushing a slot is also a way to sort you.

If you had lied about any other slot and I knew about it the outcome would be the same, I'd call it out as bs.
Very fair, but here's the thing. You took one point, that I will admit to being incorrect on in the "town!nero never wants to kill half the list" and totally disregarded the rest of what I said. "Oh because this is wrong, everything is wrong as well" Like if I'm wrong, like you pointed out with the one post, why didn't you do it with the others. It makes me think you are selectively dissecting an argument with points you only want to talk about which scum like to do.
It calls into question everything else you built in in your case.

Also not all of it is provable/disprovable from my personal games or interactions with Nero.

Does scum!Nero patronize scumreads? Idk maybe. Does town!Nero patronize scumreads? Yes, I briefly blacklisted him for this specifically.

I don't know if he says he's town as either alignment or if that even means anything at all. Calling out answering for others is like ...maybe you have something there but Its not part of your case and more like a one off statement.

The rest is really nothing. In the sense that it's nothing alignment indicative but it's also not worth speculating on your alignment making those claims.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 211, takotsubo syndrome wrote:Most likely not. I'm not a fan of meta, but I was interested in some flavor of certain games. I just found it a bit off that you never cased anyone that early in either of the two games and both of them you were town in.

Meta can be manipulated. Think of meta like playdoh you can mold it into whatever you feel like. So it's not super predictable unless they are a player that has a transparent day/night meta.
Oh, so you were just doing busy work then? Like if you're gonna metadive, which I don't mind, do it right or don't do it all. :lol: You need a full picture of my meta because I am very different from game to game regardless of my alignment, but you
will
be able to see my alignment shine through in some way. There are people onsite who can be read me, Gamma being one of them.
In post 211, takotsubo syndrome wrote:I just found it odd that Gammemerald was fixated on Nerocain & then got fixated on again on me for reading some games.
Uhh, he wasn't actually fixated on that, he was asking you questions, which you haven't answered. Mine either actually.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 235, ItalianoVD wrote:Like if you're gonna metadive, which I don't mind, do it right or don't do it all.
Well according to RC, maybe I should take my own advice huh?

- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 234, RCEnigma wrote:Yes, I briefly blacklisted him for this specifically.
rude

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 230, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 226, ItalianoVD wrote:I'm interested in why we are just both town and that we weren't partners distancing.
:igmeou: this is a very weird comment but maybe you've started to realize that you bit off more than you can chew and are just trying to salvage things by accusing me of being your buddy?
No, you're missing it. STD thinks we're both town and his reason was because he doesn't think scum!me would go after you, but that would assume you are town because scum!me going after scum!you is null or town!me going after scum!you you lose. So him saying he doesn't think that scum!me would go after you makes me wonder if he knows we are both town. And he didn't give any reads on us before that post.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 237, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 234, RCEnigma wrote:Yes, I briefly blacklisted him for this specifically.
rude
:shifty:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by takotsubo syndrome »

In post 235, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 211, takotsubo syndrome wrote:Most likely not. I'm not a fan of meta, but I was interested in some flavor of certain games. I just found it a bit off that you never cased anyone that early in either of the two games and both of them you were town in.

Meta can be manipulated. Think of meta like playdoh you can mold it into whatever you feel like. So it's not super predictable unless they are a player that has a transparent day/night meta.
Oh, so you were just doing busy work then? Like if you're gonna metadive, which I don't mind, do it right or don't do it all. :lol: You need a full picture of my meta because I am very different from game to game regardless of my alignment, but you
will
be able to see my alignment shine through in some way. There are people onsite who can be read me, Gamma being one of them.
In post 211, takotsubo syndrome wrote:I just found it odd that Gammemerald was fixated on Nerocain & then got fixated on again on me for reading some games.
Uhh, he wasn't actually fixated on that, he was asking you questions, which you haven't answered. Mine either actually.
I never said I read the game for meta. I also never said I metadived you. So let’s not get too carried away with putting words in my mouth or twisting my thoughts.

I just said it felt off in terms of you casing NC very early.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 131, NashedPotato wrote:Can we just not delve into setup spec when we have literally zero information as a whole.
Why even make this post the setup spec was fine
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 131, NashedPotato wrote:Can we just not delve into setup spec when we have literally zero information as a whole.
Pretty sure Nero is town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ignore that Nashed quote my phone has a bug
In post 179, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 169, Gamma Emerald wrote:why was your only comment to bring up something someone else mentioned?
I mean I really didn't have much to comment on while catching up. Majority of what has been posted looks like it's been in jest aka the traitor/jester/mason claim.
This just very serious in like a very jokey time & felt very off.
This is such a scum thing to post

VOTE: takotsubo
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 220, Carcalilly wrote:I find it funny ppl shaded kitty for not wanting to case early and then shaded italiano for casing early. Or was it setup spec? Either way it felt a bit trigger happy there.
Who are people? This is shade casting without anyone in specific named
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 240, takotsubo syndrome wrote:I never said I read the game for meta. I also never said I metadived you. So let’s not get too carried away with putting words in my mouth or twisting my thoughts.

I just said it felt off in terms of you casing NC very early.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

You sound like

- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

VOTE: Tako
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: takotsubo syndrome
<Embrace The Void>

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 234, RCEnigma wrote:It calls into question everything else you built in in your case.

Also not all of it is provable/disprovable from my personal games or interactions with Nero.

Does scum!Nero patronize scumreads? Idk maybe. Does town!Nero patronize scumreads? Yes, I briefly blacklisted him for this specifically.

I don't know if he says he's town as either alignment or if that even means anything at all. Calling out answering for others is like ...maybe you have something there but Its not part of your case and more like a one off statement.

The rest is really nothing. In the sense that it's nothing alignment indicative but it's also not worth speculating on your alignment making those claims.
I've played against scum!Nero 1 or 2 times I believe, well actually he was traitor one game so 2 full scumgames iirc and I've played against town!Nero maybe around the same number of times I wanna say. I don't have meta some others do, but I've seen enough that I'm comfortable with nero!scum.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”