Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8150 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 8137, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7974, MathBlade wrote:This is all assuming FL is town

Wagon 1) FL vs lots of others. If a scum wagon at all exists it’s Meg. Town likely not in control
Wagon 2) FL v Meg. Like Meg wagon. Meg might be scum. Worth a poke
Wagon 3) FL wagon is garbage. Likely mafia Dunn, tic tac wagon earlier and Klick… ewww
CSF is an unknown but ND wagon is bad. Likely town not in control
Wagon 4) FL, town definitely not in control. Wagon is shit aim for the front. Dunn and tic tac need death
Wagon 5) CSF if scum not with Tictac prolly town seems to regain control

Next notable wagon CSF v Dunn
CSF would have to be opposite mafia Dunn so CSF wolf but CSF be wolf if monk claim is true so guessing town? Could be mafia v mafia so Enchant and Mastina didn’t care but unlikely so going with CSF town

Dunn gets up to 7 and CSF wagon disappears for ND odd

More credence to CSF town and Dunn doesn’t have an influential buddy or prior assessment Dunn mafia is wrong

Malcom wagoned day ends

Tic tac and Dunn need death
@Titus start the iso here for my mini VCA. Individual slots VCA I haven’t had time to do individual people. This is bigger than most completed larges.
You and I both know that's not a VCA. There's no conclusions beyond Tictac and Dunn need death. I have no idea which faction you feel they belong to.

You talk about wagons assuming FL is town but there's a whole D1 it seems you've missed.

I have no idea what this is, but this is not the VCA I asked for.

~Titus
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8151 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 8150, Nashville Dreams wrote:

Wagon 1) FL vs lots of others. If a scum wagon at all exists it’s Meg. Town likely not in control
Wagon 3) FL wagon is garbage. Likely mafia Dunn, tic tac wagon earlier and Klick… ewww
Wagon 4) FL, town definitely not in control. Wagon is shit aim for the front. Dunn and tic tac need death

CSF would have to be opposite mafia Dunn so CSF wolf but CSF be wolf if monk claim is true so guessing town? Could be mafia v mafia so Enchant and Mastina didn’t care but unlikely so going with CSF town

More credence to CSF town and Dunn doesn’t have an influential buddy or prior assessment Dunn mafia is wrong

Malcom wagoned day ends

@Titus start the iso here for my mini VCA. Individual slots VCA I haven’t had time to do individual people. This is bigger than most completed larges.
You and I both know that's not a VCA. There's no conclusions beyond Tictac and Dunn need death. I have no idea which faction you feel they belong to.

You talk about wagons assuming FL is town but there's a whole D1 it seems you've missed.

~Titus
this is mathblade VCA.. i have seen this type of VCA from math and npom was transparently town.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8152 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

w/e VOTE: Klick

@klick paraphrase your whole masonry if its been so dead.

i'd love to do the monastery myself but its like 20+ pages atp
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8153 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8154 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:43 pm

In post 8151, SCP 682 wrote:

Malcom wagoned day ends

~Titus
this is mathblade VCA.. i have seen this type of VCA from math and npom was transparently town.
Npom isn't in this game?

Also, I wasn't shading Math. I can call him out on bullshit without saying he's scum. Even if this is the type of VCA he usually does, it leaves out half the known data and its reasons are murky. That needs clarification.

~Titus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8155 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

npom was MM
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8156 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8117, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8116, Nero Cain wrote:math, what do you think of meg?
She hasn’t posted since my replace in and
hasn’t come up in VCA

Are like people in prod range?
In post 7974, MathBlade wrote:Wagon 1) FL vs lots of others. If a scum wagon at all exists it’s Meg. Town likely not in control
math this is kinda a deflect and looks like a lie. Did you just forget that you had talked about her or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8157 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean look, Dunn is doing shit all, the theory is that he's a wolf if he's scum. There's cass who was defending catboi and is kinda lurkish. There's Meg who defended catboi and is blatantly prod dodging and not playing.

CSF and tictac were thrown around as wolves but I forget exactly why. Though not CSF now unless you want to argue a CSF-Mena team.

There are several non-mena wolf possibilities so while it's possible that mena is scum your refusal to explore any other possibilities looks agenda-driven.

I think you are treating me like scum normally treats me when I push them. The tantrum and spouting of obvious bullshit make me think you are scum prob with Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8158 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like there's a real part of me thats just like lets kill the ones that are complaining about the game state or blatantly not playing and just go from there.

Sword of Ducks
Dunnstral
MegAzumarill
Klick
Menalque

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8159 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Whats the vc on klick?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8160 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8154, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8151, SCP 682 wrote:

Malcom wagoned day ends

~Titus
Npom isn't in this game?

Also, I wasn't shading Math. I can call him out on bullshit without saying he's scum. Even if this is the type of VCA he usually does, it leaves out half the known data and its reasons are murky. That needs clarification.

~Titus
That was me doing it real time. With games of this size and my current workload that’s just too much depth I can’t do.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8161 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8156, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8117, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8116, Nero Cain wrote:math, what do you think of meg?
She hasn’t posted since my replace in and
hasn’t come up in VCA

Are like people in prod range?
In post 7974, MathBlade wrote:Wagon 1) FL vs lots of others. If a scum wagon at all exists it’s Meg. Town likely not in control
math this is kinda a deflect and looks like a lie. Did you just forget that you had talked about her or something?
I forgot because human.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8162 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Looking at VCs are going to be a crapshoot btw, since the game moved too fast at certain points for VCs to catch everything
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8163 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It wouldn’t be a Nero game if he didn’t suspect me at some point lmao.

And Titus I have said several times I think Dunn is mafia more likely but could also be wolf
Klick by the nature of the hood can only be one type of scum

Where is this coming from?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8164 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:50 pm

In post 8163, MathBlade wrote:It wouldn’t be a Nero game if he didn’t suspect me at some point lmao.

And Titus I have said several times I think Dunn is mafia more likely but could also be wolf
Klick by the nature of the hood can only be one type of scum

Where is this coming from?
Tictac, what are they?
Who is town by VCA?

I'd like something tangible and a solid conclusion from you with a thought process.

Even if CSF is right and it is a crap shoot, I want to see your logic in solving.

~Titus
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8165 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Scum of some kind?
See above for answers to who is town by VCA

Tangible solid conclusions are above.

I have a PoE I have stated I want to elim in.
I have stated I want to elim one group first in order to get the KPN down.
I think Dunn is the best chance for that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8166 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:59 pm

tictac is a mason, so he has to be a wolf if scum. But based on day 1 posts, I think he's probably not scum with catboi
In post 7944, MathBlade wrote: Based on butters EoD ND is probably town
And whoever Ydrasse was going to use the parity check with is probably not mafia
Because IF FL is town (which I am warming up to) then enchant not taking out FL to save Mastina means they feared that check more
People were proposing Ydrasse check Dunnstral yesterday although I don't remember if she ever agreed to it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8167 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are YOU not scum reading me Math? You've scum read me every game since your first game on this site

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8168 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I was basing it off of my slot possibly being blocked and monkey’s last sus was Dunnstral

I haven’t read for fine details like that
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8169 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8167, Nero Cain wrote:Why are YOU not scum reading me Math? You've scum read me every game since your first game on this site
1) That’s a lie
2) you haven’t done anything that pings me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8170 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also is a deflect. I could buy that there was a human error instead of malice but its plenty reasonable to momentarly this you are scum that deflected and lied.

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8171 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:07 pm

In post 8168, MathBlade wrote:I was basing it off of my slot possibly being blocked and monkey’s last sus was Dunnstral

Please do. That's the discussion I want to have. That's the VCA I am pleading for, before it gets too skewed by context.

~Titus
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8172 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8171, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8168, MathBlade wrote:I was basing it off of my slot possibly being blocked and monkey’s last sus was Dunnstral

Please do. That's the discussion I want to have. That's the VCA I am pleading for, before it gets too skewed by context.

~Titus
That’s 320 ish pages. That to be frank is not happening before nightfall if ever.

You don’t read on replace in it’s a known thing. Make do. I won’t be doing more than that other than interactions until night fall
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8173 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8170, Nero Cain wrote:also is a deflect. I could buy that there was a human error instead of malice but its plenty reasonable to momentarly this you are scum that deflected and lied.
It’s reasonable yet incorrect.

As scum I keep in mind everyone’s thoughts and opinions and rarely if ever make a mistake like you’re implying.

You’re welcome to mistakenly argue that but it’s wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8174 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:11 pm

In post 8172, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8171, Nashville Dreams wrote:

~Titus
That’s 320 ish pages. That to be frank is not happening before nightfall if ever.

You don’t read on replace in it’s a known thing. Make do. I won’t be doing more than that other than interactions until night fall
In what world are you determining that I ask you read. I'm asking you to do VCA without reading.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”