Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Prism »

Vote Count 1.1

FLAVOR
"What do you mean it just HAPPENED?", screamed the fuming Lamborghini Mafia enforcer. "What am I going to tell your wife when they find your bones in a concrete filled 50 gallon drum? It just HAPPENED?"

"I-I'm serious, we had nothing to do with this! I've only ever put forward the measures you people wanted, voted exactly how you told me to, I'm only ELECTED because of you, I've never even TALKED to someone from Tes-," shrieked the panicked city official.

"SHUT IT" "But I-" "I SAID SHUT IT, COUNCILMAN"

"Good. Now listen: I don't know or care how a 700-billion-dollar company and its clown of a space cowboy decided to move here. What I do know is you're going to fix it. The land's not for sale. No lease. Doesn't matter where it is. They find somebody, you tell me and I find that somebody. No subsidies, no tax breaks. Capiche?"

"...Yes sir. Not for sale, no desire for industry. We're thinking of raising taxes, actually..."

PlayerVotes
Datisi
(6)
VP Baltar (16), marcistar (19), Val89 (32), takotsubo syndrome (34), Rhyme and Reason (39), Fey (49)
VP Baltar
(3)
fireisredsir (9), Datisi (11), Dwlee99 (17)
Meuh
(2)
LavarManos (72), Gammagooey (96)
takotsubo syndrome
(1)
Meuh (63)
LavarManos
(1)
gorilla (92)
marcistar
(1)
Lukewarm (94)
Not Voting
(6)
Bell, Lady Lambdadelta, Dunnstral, Kovu, Enchant, SirCakez

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to eliminate.

No elimination has been achieved. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-03 13:48:00).

Spoiler: Postcount Tracker
PlayerDaystart postcountReserves
Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Lady Lambdadelta
takotsubo syndrome
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
marcistar
Dwlee99
Gammagooey
Kovu
VP Baltar
Datisi
LavarManos
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

Posts are capped at 125 posts per slot per dayphase. Please see the Ruleset and FAQ for more information and tips on tracking your postcount.
Last edited by Prism on Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler:
In post 19, marcistar wrote:I THINK I LIKE
VOTE: darisi
RN
I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM!!
In post 40, marcistar wrote:
In post 32, Val89 wrote:VOTE: Datisi

Vibes.
OMG DO U QCTUALLY HAVE VIBES ON DATISI OR IS THAT A JOKE-
In post 65, marcistar wrote:
In post 60, Datisi wrote:do you think me ignoring the votes on me is scummy? why?
my impression of when ur town is that ur kinda good at finding stuff out, but you don't have enough confidence in yourself and your reads, so i think ur mafia gameplay would be kinda similar? i dont think ive ever seen u as mafia before but i think its very possible u would avoid responding to votes because you don't want to make it a "big deal" and the focus of the game, i think as scum u dont want the spotlight even close to u..? i imagine you very timid as scum >.<

SO
i think ignoring the votes on u is scummy :>

Like here is her opening 3 posts this game:

-She votes him super early, seemingly with reason given the way she framed the vote (which is again, out of character for her)
-Reacts to someone else voting him
-Makes it clear that she is serious voting him because he ignored the votes.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Marci why did you think that datisi could be scum as of post 19?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Also @Marci, have you started participating in RVS and/or early voting in recent games?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 98, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 92, gorilla wrote:
In post 91, LavarManos wrote:For Val, nulltown maybe? Tako genuinely could be scum though. I can agree that the content is not great there.
VOTE: LavarManos

This feels like fake nuance.
This is a strange take given they were directly asked to present reads on those two slots.

I think this would be a better point if they had made this kind of statement while just making comments on the game, and were forcing content
I'm not accusing him of forcing content. I'm accusing him of faking nuance by drawing a distinction between 2 posters who have been entirely insubstantial to this point.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Lukewarm you seem pretty gung-ho about this and it's at least a better wagon than Dats imo
VOTE: marcistar

How big a % is this her voting behavior and how much *other vibes* in your opinion? Are those vibes similar or dissimilar to the first few of her posts in viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89094 since that seems like her most recent other game? (bonus points if you don't look up her alignment in that game before doing this)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 81, Kovu wrote:
Lukewarm
– I hated this entrance. Like, this feels like textbook maf… where you just feel like you HAVE to enter. Cause, entering going “I’m not gonna be around, give me stuff to come back to tomorrow” like, why even enter at all at that point, why NOT wait till tomorrow? And “give me an interesting thread” feels really awkward to me, like, who says that? Cause normally people start complaining when there’s too many posts. Yes, I’m scum leaning Luke off 1 post, the post is that bad.
I wanted to mention that this one I sort of agree with, like I think that it is pretty weird of him to feel the need to pop in and waste a post like that :D
He obviously wanted to make his presence known!!! :P :P
In post 81, Kovu wrote:
Val89
– Terrible entrance, I don’t see how voting Datisi with others is vibes… it’s almost like you were waiting for something like that, then your next post is speculating a mafia role, more often than not, I have found maf is more likely to want to discuss the setup than town here at the start, like if it wasn’t your only “content” I wouldn’t be super concerned, but like, you vote Datisi, and just have no comment there, but instead you wish to comment on a post restricted maf, which is clearly just Mena joking around.. – scum lean
I'm conflicted about this :thinking:
In post 81, Kovu wrote:
LavarManos
- I really just get awkward scum vibes here, like, you seem scared to take a stance, and you vote someone for “doing too much” like, what? Do you want the thread to be dead?? Why are you squinting your eyes at 50? It was a really good post, you just agree with the terrible 2 votes? Like, seriously, what do you think of Val and Tako. I really want to know, cause if Meuh is scum for doing too much. What about those 2? – definite scum lean
why are these things awkward scum? im sorry i dont really see it

- :good: -
In post 89, gorilla wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:
In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

and i don't get what the missing step there is
I don't really see why it has to be
so, so, so
hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay! :roll:

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
I think he seems unbothered by the votes which suggests he has no hidden guilt, which would be a reason to feel nervous.
i think thats what mafia would want to look like :?
In post 90, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:I don't really see why it has to be so, so, so hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay!

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
i feel like this doesn't really answer my question at all. you brought it up originally as a meta point. now its just about what would benefit him? like your thought process here is not very clear to me and you're not really explaining it
:roll: this is why i dont explain my reads much im always confusing
this wasnt even originally my stuff on him :cry: :cry: :cry:

LIKE I THINK THAT BASED ON THE PERSONALITY I THINK HE HAS, I WOULD THINK HE WOULD THINK NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM. I THINK THAT IT WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO BE A SLIPPERY SNAKE, AND NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES COOL WITH IT, AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT = LESS SPOTLIGHT = LESS DOUBTING
In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:I am incredibly suspicious of Marci voting on page 1 (), and even doubling down with - because it is my experience that Marci normally holds her vote forever because she does not want to vote until she is sure of her reads (and constantly second guesses reads)
VOTE: Marci
Spoiler: even though these posts are not as early on as page one, i feel like theyre both fairly early on as well. which shows how this isn't a good point I think, look through the games if you want, but uhh the second one may be embarassing........ so maybe dont talk about it my ego will be shattered..
In post 43, marcistar wrote:VOTE: t3

In post 70, marcistar wrote:
In post 58, Looker wrote:[Progressionless post until MaxTheFox arrives]
VOTE: looker

In post 99, Lukewarm wrote:I would like to point out that Marci voted Datisi in post 19 saying "I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM"

But the reason being presented once he became a real wagon was because he was ignoring votes - which distinctly cannot be the reason why she voted him originally in post 19, because Datisi had zero posts between Baltar casting the first vote on Datisi and Marci voting Datisi
I never said it was my original reason for voting him, so why are you trying to say it as such? I thought ppl knew how i do naked votes unless ppl ask me about it :roll:
In post 102, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci why did you think that datisi could be scum as of post 19?
DO U REALLY WANNA KNOW IT FEELS EMBARASSING...
Spoiler:
i thought maybe that couldve been scummy originally... like compared to everyone elses votes.. :(
i thought it looked a bit like he could be subtly trying to buddy fireisredsir by placing his vote on the same person that they did. and i dont really like what else he said in the post, it was just like complainy and it didnt feel good imo

In post 103, Lukewarm wrote:Also @Marci, have you started participating in RVS and/or early voting in recent games?
IDK IF ANY OF MY PROOF WOULD COUNT FOR THIS
but i would say i try to.. but i dont think it happens all the time
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Fey »

@Kovu -- Given our past record in games I might not interact with you a lot; this may seem hypocritical given my criticisms of Datisi but I feel we end up going in circles when we are in games with one another as I cannot understand your logic prior. I am reading your posts though, and if something is genuinely pressing that you need my reply on, please let me know. Otherwise, I feel my posts will be better spent elsewhere lest I end up spiraling out of irritation towards you.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Fey »

I want to say this is Marci's towngame off the top of my head. Not freezing up, replying/responding to a few different things. Seems out of the scope for her from what I recall.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by gorilla »

You think she's town for replying to things?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 103, Lukewarm wrote:Also @Marci, have you started participating in RVS and/or early voting in recent games?

Hmmm.

I decided to check this myself

Spoiler:
2268. Town. First vote was post 199 / iso 29

1026 Town. first vote was post 687 / iso 45

2084. Town. First vote was post 335 / iso 20

2090. Town. Literally never voted, was killed day 1 with no votes

2058. Town. 512 / 22

2054. Town. 122 / 10

2052. Town. 304 / 19

-------------------

839. Town. First vote was first post, RVS

Looking at these games I found exactly 1 counter example where she, as town, did actually do rvs. However, I noticed that she actually never mentioned that player again until she moved her vote in post 193. Which, compared to her doubling down on the datisi vote still leaves me suspicious tbh.

pedit: I see that marci found a couple more I need to go look at
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 109, gorilla wrote:You think she's town for replying to things?
To this level, yeah.

She's frozen up when called out pretty bad before. I've played a scum game with her since then that I'd need to like... read back over to chart her ~evolution~ as a player but even then I feel her focus was fairly single minded even in how she presented things.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think that Marci froze up *really* badly exactly one time, and that perception of her as scum has really just stuck around in the general player base.

Since that game I played against scum her like 2/3 times and I don't think that that is a particularly accurate representation of her scum game.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Fey »

I don't think it's entirely applicable anymore either, but it's still something that I fall back on.

Holiday Dance Party, on a skim, makes me think of her as... timid and unsure, I guess? The format's different than traditional mafia, but even then the energy/mood feels subdued there compared to here.

On that note, I'll return tomorrow morning. Didn't even get up to my limit, yay.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 105, Gammagooey wrote:How big a % is this her voting behavior and how much *other vibes* in your opinion? Are those vibes similar or dissimilar to the first few of her posts in viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89094 since that seems like her most recent other game? (bonus points if you don't look up her alignment in that game before doing this)
The vote caught my eye, but it was the way that she followed up with it - both with datisi and defending the read when talking to fire - that really made it a scum read.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 106, marcistar wrote:
Spoiler: even though these posts are not as early on as page one, i feel like theyre both fairly early on as well. which shows how this isn't a good point I think, look through the games if you want, but uhh the second one may be embarassing........ so maybe dont talk about it my ego will be shattered..

Okay, looked at these two games as well. I don't think that the T3 one compares at all, because T3 appeared to be doing his stick of trying to be the scummiest looking player as early as possible lmao.

But I do kinda see some similarities with the looker one...

I'll rethink in the morning.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 81, Kovu wrote:
Lukewarm
– I hated this entrance. Like, this feels like textbook maf… where you just feel like you HAVE to enter. Cause, entering going “I’m not gonna be around, give me stuff to come back to tomorrow” like, why even enter at all at that point, why NOT wait till tomorrow? And “give me an interesting thread” feels really awkward to me, like, who says that? Cause normally people start complaining when there’s too many posts. Yes, I’m scum leaning Luke off 1 post, the post is that bad.
I wanted to mention that this one I sort of agree with, like I think that it is pretty weird of him to feel the need to pop in and waste a post like that :D
He obviously wanted to make his presence known!!! :P :P
I will say that chiming in to agree with someone who said something negative about me immediately after I voted her is not a good look imo

She had already made multiple posts after my entrance post, and had made a post after Kovu's post without comment. The thing that changed was that I started scum reading her.

----

@ Marci, can you explain why you think that that would be out of character for me?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 115, Lukewarm wrote:

Okay, looked at these two games as well. I don't think that the T3 one compares at all, because T3 appeared to be doing his stick of trying to be the scummiest looking player as early as possible lmao.

But I do kinda see some similarities with the looker one...

I'll rethink in the morning.
tbh i didnt even read them LOL i was just iso skimming to find votes that were before post 100
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Lukewarm gammagooey town for voting Marci

Datisi wagon bad imo

Think Datisi >Rand town

Scum on Datisi probably VP and or Marci?

Possibly a late vote like fay

Rhyme and reason post restriction is distracting

Bell needs to place a vote

Other nonvoters just need to post
I prefer they, thanks :)
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 90, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:I don't really see why it has to be so, so, so hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay!

i feel like this doesn't really answer my question at all. you brought it up originally as a meta point. now its just about what would benefit him? like your thought process here is not very clear to me and you're not really explaining it
:roll: this is why i dont explain my reads much im always confusing
this wasnt even originally my stuff on him :cry: :cry: :cry:

LIKE I THINK THAT BASED ON THE PERSONALITY I THINK HE HAS, I WOULD THINK HE WOULD THINK NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM. I THINK THAT IT WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO BE A SLIPPERY SNAKE, AND NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES COOL WITH IT, AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT = LESS SPOTLIGHT = LESS DOUBTING
ok i kinda feel like we're going in circles a bit. im not 100% following you tbh but i see at least that you're saying that it wasn't so much a meta thing and more a personality thing?? and that his personality made you think he would be more likely to act a certain way as scum? if i have that wrong feel free to correct me, i don't really want to drag this point on too much otherwise

i think my issue is that it doesn't really feel to me like your reasoning is something that would inform the read originally. it feels more like a justification tacked on after the fact, bc it feels more like "scum could do this" than "scum is more likely to do this".

and like luke pointed out, it wouldn't even really make sense for that to be your original reasoning since it wouldn't have applied that early one. that said, your response to him actually does kinda make it make more sense, if your original read reasoning was different and then you found more reasoning that you felt supported your scumread.

ig my question then would be why you didn't mention that original reasoning until now?
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Rhyme and Reason »

In post 53, Datisi wrote:am i bad at english or is this line missing a beat?
In post 57, VP Baltar wrote:So do you have to write in pentameter or iambic pentameter?

Also, do you get leeway for goofs? Seems very easy to mess up.
The latter; and in fact he did mess up.
But luckily we needn't be exact--
The point is just that there's an effort made.

I'd put you slightly town for ,
And maybe also Bell for messing up
the count of posts that we're allowed each day.
In post 58, fireisredsir wrote:vp it feels like you're using a lot of your limited posts on things that are unrelated to alignment or moving the game forward
Is that the case? If there's a real PR,
then understanding it is pretty fair.
And if you think it's obviously fake
Then shouldn't you be asking VP why
He doesn't feel the same in that regard?

If Bell is scum, I doubt with VPB,
Or Lavar, since they clearly knew the count
of posts that we're allowed to make per day.
In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:its literally in the setup post as an example that there won't be an Iambic-Pentameter Post Restricted role. that's clearly why he's doing it lol. sorry to ruin the joke but stop wasting posts speculating on this
The rules are more complex than Fire claims,
Since actually this role could be allowed
because there's one that disregards the rules.

So Fire, did you skip that, or assume
The mod would not use that specific slot
On what they said explicitly was banned?
In post 87, gorilla wrote:I'm not sure I have actual thoughts on Kovu dropping a reads wall on page 4 but I admire the spirit. Just don't wear yourself out, kid.
I feel the opposite, for what it's worth.
There's almost nothing you can base them on
So they're just making things up, pretty much.
It's gonna make me want to doubt their reads
For probably a large chunk of the game.

And one more thing-- it is a holiday
This weekend, and unluckily for us
We both have plans, so don't expect a lot
Till Monday at the latest, I would say.
Not sure about Menalque but I will be
around tomorrow to engage with stuff.

-Reason
A hydra with no rhyme or reason.

"i wanna kill s_s but leave mena alive" ~Datisi
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

other thoughts on recent stuff:

- i like the enthusiasm and proactiveness of kovu's read post, even tho i don't 100% agree with all of the reads i think it's still prob +town

- think lavar's and are p scummy... actually all the posts he's made kinda are? i like gorilla for voting there

- i like fey's posting so far, prob one of the more towny of the datisi voters. thought that the approach to using the wagon as a way to create more info was good

- luke... full disclosure my initial reaction to reading his posts was "yes! agree!" but then... idk, mild concern that it kind of felt like he wanted me to feel that way. like maybe its just a legit mindmeld? and thats why he had me as the only person he called town? but something about the way he voted Marci, and then after that, saying he hadnt seen it before, in called out a post as sus when my response to it finding it suspicious was right there... something about the way that was framed just really bugged me. anyway. i feel like im probably still townreading here but. paranoia noted.

- marci's ... i already talked about the response to me. i actually kinda like the responses to luke?? i was surprised by that, i didn't really expect to since i thought her responses to me were sus. but something about these feel kinda pure. despite that tho i feel like the responses to kovu's reads feel slightly performative, not really sure why she felt like it was important she comment on them

- dwlee doesn't really feel like the dwlee im used to but i agree with most of it? so thats cool i guess
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 120, Rhyme and Reason wrote:The rules are more complex than Fire claims,
Since actually this role could be allowed
because there's one that disregards the rules.

So Fire, did you skip that, or assume
The mod would not use that specific slot
On what they said explicitly was banned?
val summed that up well with

but you are welcome to continue i don't mind the poems!!
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Rhyme and Reason »

In post 3, Prism wrote:Exactly one role may have abilities that exceed this scope and violate the above guidelines.
He didn't mention this, which was my point.
Were you aware that this was in the rules?

-Reason
A hydra with no rhyme or reason.

"i wanna kill s_s but leave mena alive" ~Datisi
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by Bell »

Tbh tbh, I reflexively town binned Marc for feeling similar to the last time I engaged with them. Fire feels only slightly different. But it’s kind of like a flavor more than a substance change.

@dwlee. Uh. Why do I have to place a vote?

I dunno what to do with the Waller and meuh.
Lavar seems more serious face than I’m used to, but they’ve given zero fucks as both town and scum. So I dunno what to make of them so far.

Not sure Luke comes out swinging on Marc but it’s early. Their abrupt push feels wrong, but given history, it’s probably just eh. It does feel odd to see someone say they’re confident they’re scum then start asking questions it feels disjointed but I don’t really see much motivation from a scum perspective to have that disjointedness

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”