Mewbie 2094 -- GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:58 am

Post by syugar »

elimming*
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:58 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1248, syugar wrote:
In post 1247, Lukewarm wrote:What part of your interactions with GM should make me not entertain you as partners?
d1 argument

it's apparent that she was getting ready to fully omgus me if i didn't back off if you read between the lines in postnum #97. she relents and townreads me when she realizes that i'm not interested in voting her off d1 (i'm the one who disengages in #155)

as an added bonus, this post is so dismissive and diminutive of the opinions i'd posted thus far, so as to try to signal to the game that i'm either unreasonable or untrustworthy/egotistical: postnum #81
In post 1249, syugar wrote:she also made it her game's goal to just pocket me and agree with all of my votes on LHF (tidus, worst) so we ended up consolidating votes, it's really inefficient and pointless to "meld" with your scumbuddy while
elimming
LHF, it doesn't give either of you town points
fixed, sry
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:01 am

Post by syugar »

i know that fypov you can't actually acknowledge this because it sinks your game's entire ship though, as i'm not going to unvote you
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1249, syugar wrote:she also made it her game's goal to just pocket me and agree with all of my votes on LHF (tidus, worst) so we ended up consolidating votes, it's really inefficient and pointless to "meld" with your scumbuddy while lynching LHF, it doesn't give either of you town points
Where did you feel like there were doing this. When I look at their iso wrt to Tidus, it looks much more like they were just trying to stay off wagon and hope it went through without them - until finally they said they would compromise hammer if needed.

And the Worst was an OMGUS response to him joining the wagon.

What part of either one of those looked like they were pocket attempts directed at you?
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:12 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1253, Lukewarm wrote:Where did you feel like there were doing this. When I look at their iso wrt to Tidus, it looks much more like they were just trying to stay off wagon and hope it went through without them - until finally they said they would compromise hammer if needed.
supporting a vote while not voting because you don't want the day phase to hammer early is, in effect, voting

it became kinda clear to me while reading last night that at a certain point she just decided she'd ride my town cred to get my incorrect hunches through, sadly i couldn't see through it

What part of either one of those looked like they were pocket attempts directed at you?
that's the point, she didn't have to play d2 because i was hopelessly tunneled onto him, she just had to add a little grease to the wagon and say she scumread him so it felt like a meld/they weren't partnered to me
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1248, syugar wrote:
In post 1247, Lukewarm wrote:What part of your interactions with GM should make me not entertain you as partners?
d1 argument

it's apparent that she was getting ready to fully omgus me if i didn't back off if you read between the lines in postnum #97. she relents and townreads me when she realizes that i'm not interested in voting her off d1 (i'm the one who disengages in #155)

as an added bonus, this post is so dismissive and diminutive of the opinions i'd posted thus far, so as to try to signal to the game that i'm either unreasonable or untrustworthy/egotistical: postnum #81
This is... decent tho.

In particular post 97 :/
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:14 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1255, Lukewarm wrote:This is... decent tho.

In particular post 97 :/
its too bad u outed already with ur body of work today
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1254, syugar wrote:
In post 1253, Lukewarm wrote:Where did you feel like there were doing this. When I look at their iso wrt to Tidus, it looks much more like they were just trying to stay off wagon and hope it went through without them - until finally they said they would compromise hammer if needed.
supporting a vote while not voting because you don't want the day phase to hammer early is, in effect, voting

it became kinda clear to me while reading last night that at a certain point she just decided she'd ride my town cred to get my incorrect hunches through, sadly i couldn't see through it

that's the point, she didn't have to play d2 because i was hopelessly tunneled onto him, she just had to add a little grease to the wagon and say she scumread him so it felt like a meld/they weren't partnered to me
Okay, but what part of that is targetted at you.

I cased Tidus. The Worst cased Tidus.

And then I cased The worst and Bella cased the worst.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, I was just as vocal on both of those miselims as you, so why do you think GM's play around those elims clears you but you are also stating that I am obviously scum
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:19 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1258, Lukewarm wrote:Like, I was just as vocal on both of those miselims as you, so why do you think GM's play around those elims clears you but you are also stating that I am obviously scum
she voted mr worst before u even mentioned him
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

For the record, I am surprised that anyone thinks that I could be partnered with GM here, but at least 1 townie is thinking it.

If I was partnered with GM, I'm pretty sure that I could have saved them yesterday. If I had voted jpeg yesterday, it is very likely that jpeg would have just gone down, and it would not have even looked bad for me since syugar and bella were both arguing for it. Then today would be Elo.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Bellaphant »

[post=syugar]syugar[/post]

I don't see this changing. The posts today are flaily af. Everyone

, Else is playing this phase comparable to the others. Syugae is playing a teeny bit like his day 1 play but nah.

P-edit. 100%
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: syugar obv, sorry.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:26 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1260, Lukewarm wrote:For the record, I am surprised that anyone thinks that I could be partnered with GM here, but at least 1 townie is thinking it.

If I was partnered with GM, I'm pretty sure that I could have saved them yesterday. If I had voted jpeg yesterday, it is very likely that jpeg would have just gone down, and it would not have even looked bad for me since syugar and bella were both arguing for it. Then today would be Elo.
which is why you waffled until t02 revealed the jk target and you could just viably bus and have a win path
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:27 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1261, Bellaphant wrote:[post=syugar]syugar[/post]

, Else is playing this phase comparable to the others. Syugae is playing a teeny bit like his day 1 play but nah.

P-edit. 100%
are you going to look at the substantive parts of the arguments or are you just going to say that i'm flailing

i typed all of that for you and you just tossed it out
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1257, Lukewarm wrote:

What makes their comments on Tidus pocket attempts at you, instead of anyone else on Tidus, or even just basic play around a miselim.

What makes them pushing the worst have anything to do with you, over needing to push in a direction because of the wagon on her, and she thought that the worst might get support from Catboi and/or Bella since they literally had just called him scum in and
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:31 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1265, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1257, Lukewarm wrote:
What makes their comments on Tidus pocket attempts at you, instead of anyone else on Tidus, or even just basic play around a miselim.

What makes them pushing the worst have anything to do with you, over needing to push in a direction because of the wagon on her, and she thought that the worst might get support from Catboi and/or Bella since they literally had just called him scum in and
it'd be really unimaginative for the scum team to just vote in consolidation together without meaningfully interacting with eachother at all, that's the point, there has to be another reason why she voted the way she did

if we're scum together there's no plan for when one of us gets keboshed even though the game is filled with a tight poe

i didn't even engage with her push on me yesterday
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1263, syugar wrote:
In post 1260, Lukewarm wrote:For the record, I am surprised that anyone thinks that I could be partnered with GM here, but at least 1 townie is thinking it.

which is why you waffled until t02 revealed the jk target and you could just viably bus and have a win path
Every single time I talk about play, you say everything I say is suboptimal.

But I am pretty sure that killing my partner and setting myself up to have to go through 2 miselims of the remaining playerlist would have been much more suboptimal then just voting jpeg guaranteeing both scum make it to elo.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1267, Lukewarm wrote:Every single time I talk about play, you say everything I say is suboptimal.

But I am pretty sure that killing my partner and setting myself up to have to go through 2 miselims of the remaining playerlist would have been much more suboptimal then just voting jpeg guaranteeing both scum make it to elo.
yeah, everyone did the same aside from me, thats why i wasnt considering these teams at all yesterday

scum just decided to play very deep
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:35 am

Post by syugar »

you're also kind of misrepresenting how elimmable catjpeg was yesterday

t02 decided to vote for goodmorning, the town wasn't going to engage in a coup against the clear, i even stated as much in my posts
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:37 am

Post by syugar »

In post 1261, Bellaphant wrote:[post=syugar]syugar[/post]

P-edit. 100%
this is really irritating if you're town, by the way

i don't understand how you find me acting differently on the chopping block compared to me acting as a utr who doesn't have to say anything as remarkable or a tell

i'm just reacting to the natural stimulus of the gamestate
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:39 am

Post by syugar »

just gonna leave the thread and roll the dice on the other two townies finding me, i shouldn't have spent two hours posting at all
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1269, syugar wrote:you're also kind of misrepresenting how elimmable catjpeg was yesterday

t02 decided to vote for goodmorning, the town wasn't going to engage in a coup against the clear, i even stated as much in my posts
I don't think that I am misrepresenting anything. You were voting jpeg. Bella said that they prefered jpeg. Thats enough for e-1, and with GM its hammered
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:41 am

Post by syugar »

i don't even like this game and i spent a millionth of my life on earth trying to plead my case to somebody who's just going to refuse to engage with what i've posted, what a joke
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:45 am

Post by syugar »

last post i make that isn't voting bella if i somehow spawn into tomorrow's elo, goodbye

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”