Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #8550 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by The Keeper »

Morning.
I appear to have got a Stye Eye and am a little slow on the uptake today. I didn't manage to get day stats either so rip.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #8551 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 11:11 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 8469, MathBlade wrote:Ic Keeper HAS to be scum it’s mafia not werewolf. I forget of keeper is a mason or not.
Im non vanilla town with antitown potential. That's all I've claimed or has been claimed around me.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8552 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 8549, Menalque wrote:why are we back at tictac again, I thought they were cleared

VOTE: cass
They're cleared of wolf based on vote patterns, mafia based on role. I forgot about their masonry. Tictac's out of my lim pool.

~Titus
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8553 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:09 am

Post by tictac »

In post 8521, Flavor Leaf wrote:You can ask STD to confirm that I had called TicTac scum overnight
u can ask meg or klick to confirm that i said u were my #1 scumread and that i was waiting to see if there was a singlekill night.

u say u gated by masons being alive yet u outed the masons day1 for 0 reason.
u say u also gated by 2shot making ur role overcomplicated and weird and also that is the number on concurrent scumkills. and lo there is indeed a kill missing, just like there would be if maf made the kills u claiming.
u HARD defended ench day1, and also informedly(as "informed ability") defended me, yet u voted me, making me think the "defense" of me was cover for defense of enchant.
enchant chose to dusk-kill ydr over u when u had very clearly said u were gonna shoot mastina. that doesn't make sense unless the shooting of mastina was something maf wanted, and mastina was neg-util.
and sure u given excuses and u claimed stuff in monkery all of which sounda to me like u knew which defect in ur story u would have to explain away next.

as 4 math: i don't beilieve that maf would kill conf non-wolf in this gamestate, that's just dumb. imma put zero weight on [redacted] especially when it's not clear what is pr-info and what is conjecture. (my confidence on math reasoning validly even if he does have data is not like 100%)
i get vibes of math pseudoclaiming vig last game tho, so i buy that he thinks the game should now revolve around him tho.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8554 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Menalque »

Okay those are actually v good points

VOTE: FL
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8555 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how do the kills work n2 then? wolves kill mastina and he kills butterchurn? So he just got super lucky that the wolves helped him out...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8556 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe if the mod allows scum to shoot their own team I could buy into a FL and Mastina are doing a long term gambit but the idea that the wolves shot him for him seems a little...I don't know...odd?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8557 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:35 am

Post by tictac »

In post 8555, Nero Cain wrote:how do the kills work n2 then? wolves kill mastina and he kills butterchurn? So he just got super lucky that the wolves helped him out...
mafleaf shot mastina is what i'm saying.
didn't occur to me that ownteam kills might not be allowed tbh. i'll check.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8558 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8552, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8549, Menalque wrote:why are we back at tictac again, I thought they were cleared

VOTE: cass
They're cleared of wolf based on vote patterns, mafia based on role. I forgot about their masonry. Tictac's out of my lim pool.

~Titus
And I pointed out earlier where your VCA was bad and you still continue to use it? Wtf?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8559 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8554, Menalque wrote:Okay those are actually v good points

VOTE: FL
Nope nope nope

Wolves tried to shoot FL I would bank on that.

Bad vote.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8560 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8537, Nashville Dreams wrote:Math can I see both strategy reads and play reads from you? I know you're likely not responding for a bit due to IRL.

~Titus
Play reads = you scum. You’re ignoring VCA critiques and mechanical information that will be proven true and working against me similar to the game where Galron was scum with you.

TicTac => VCA supports TicTac being scum and he is trying to find out what happened to the FL kill with that vote. I think wolves might have figured out something but we will see.

Mechanical reads = FL has a gun, Klick scum (because no result N2 and 1 shot gunsmith), Wolves shot FL and failed
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8561 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8553, tictac wrote:
In post 8521, Flavor Leaf wrote:You can ask STD to confirm that I had called TicTac scum overnight
u can ask meg or klick to confirm that i said u were my #1 scumread and that i was waiting to see if there was a singlekill night.

u say u gated by masons being alive yet u outed the masons day1 for 0 reason.
u say u also gated by 2shot making ur role overcomplicated and weird and also that is the number on concurrent scumkills. and lo there is indeed a kill missing, just like there would be if maf made the kills u claiming.
u HARD defended ench day1, and also informedly(as "informed ability") defended me, yet u voted me, making me think the "defense" of me was cover for defense of enchant.
enchant chose to dusk-kill ydr over u when u had very clearly said u were gonna shoot mastina. that doesn't make sense unless the shooting of mastina was something maf wanted, and mastina was neg-util.
and sure u given excuses and u claimed stuff in monkery all of which sounda to me like u knew which defect in ur story u would have to explain away next.

as 4 math: i don't beilieve that maf would kill conf non-wolf in this gamestate, that's just dumb. imma put zero weight on [redacted] especially when it's not clear what is pr-info and what is conjecture. (my confidence on math reasoning validly even if he does have data is not like 100%)
i get vibes of math pseudoclaiming vig last game tho, so i buy that he thinks the game should now revolve around him tho.
You’re welcome not to do it but I baited wolves into shooting FL yesterday and look no kill on FL.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8562 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Menalque »

How did you bait the wolves into shooting FL?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8563 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:59 am

Post by Menalque »

Also, “wolves shot FL last night” is both a lot less convincing to me and a lot less knowable than “enchant was mafia, FL said he would shoot mastina, enchant chose not to prevent that happening” all of which is verifiable
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8564 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8435, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8434, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8433, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8432, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8430, Nashville Dreams wrote:I don't like how insistent Math is about pushing this possibility today when it resolves and then trying to push me as a partner with Flavor. His accusations are out of left field, especially given I documented this before he subbed in.

~Titus
This theory would be exposed in a massclaim as well. There would have to be a method of preventing the mafia kill that worked n1 or n2. His partner would have to claim that as mafia not killing n1 and n2 is not believable.

~Titus
As I said I haven’t read

When you see the position I am in you’ll see why I am pushing it because

(Redacted) is likely impossible.

I don’t particularly care for what is “liked” I care for what is accurate
That still doesn't explain you're pushing me with Flavor given I am entertaining your theory.

You can't expect us to act on redacted.

~Titus
You’re not “entertaining” it. You’re actively defending him. If I am paranoid wolves just kill him and I am the ridiculous one they push tomorrow. You have a case not to push him, which is fine whatever.

I don’t expect anyone to act on redacted today/tonight

I am expecting everywhere with redacted/ascetic to be found after I flip. It will likely give you 2-3 scums and the same pool I gave above.

And if scum don’t kill me it becomes even worse in mass claim when I go through and explain each bit

So either
A) I am lying and full of shit and eat a bullet
B) Truthtelling that I have mechanical issues that I can’t explain right now and die overnight which highlights things
C) Truthtelling that I have mechanical issues that I can’t explain right now and don’t eat a bullet but then with the decreased PoE I will know for a fact that (redacted one) did/did not (redacted two) unless in the rare case (redacted three) but in which case why is (redacted 4) not (redacted 5)?
D) I am lying and full of shit and don’t eat a bullet

Notice how FL doesn’t hammer Dunn? That is sus considering “he’s okay with Dunn”

You’re welcome to push we are in world D but since when do I ever play a gamble I lose?

I almost never make that trade and I am not quite the king of all trades here maybe a lesser noble as some are better at the game of chicken than me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8565 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Menalque »

Could it just be a horrendous misplay? Sure, maybe, but to quote a phrase from a favourite fictional PI, “I don’t believe in coincidences”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8566 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Menalque »

Also if [redacted] is an ongoing games thing can we just stop

If it isn’t idk why y’all are using [redacted] and not just saying whatever thing it is
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8567 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I am paranoid wolves just shoot FL, which almost certainly happened not mafia and Titus soft sussed me

Ergo Titus and tictac are my wolves by play reads and they think incorrectly I am mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8568 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:01 am

In post 8555, Nero Cain wrote:how do the kills work n2 then? wolves kill mastina and he kills butterchurn? So he just got super lucky that the wolves helped him out...
The theory would likely be (barring a likely non existent vig)

FL as mafia kills catboi/RCE.
Wolves no kill (a wolf kill here in the FL maf scenario requires a vig)
FL as mafia kills mastina.
Wolves killed butterchurn.
Wolves kill SCP.

This makes a bit more sense than the mafia shooting a monk.

~Titus
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8569 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8566, Menalque wrote:Also if [redacted] is an ongoing games thing can we just stop

If it isn’t idk why y’all are using [redacted] and not just saying whatever thing it is
It’s not ongoing games I wouldn’t do that

The answers are in thread but very obscure and I’d rather not have to claim yet but I probably die tonight and if I don’t then yay?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8570 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Menalque »

Oh wait [redacted] is a mech thing

Okay I’m dumb
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8571 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8568, Nashville Dreams wrote:

Wolves kill SCP.

~Titus
I don’t care it’s wrong.

(X) is true therefore wolves shot FL.

I don’t buy wolves not shooting me or FL last night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8572 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:04 am

In post 8566, Menalque wrote:Also if [redacted] is an ongoing games thing can we just stop

Math is saying [redacted] is PR related and that it will all come out eventually. That's the only reason I'm not favoring his elimination right now.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8573 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:07 am

In post 8571, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8568, Nashville Dreams wrote:

Wolves kill SCP.

~Titus
I don’t care it’s wrong.

(X) is true therefore wolves shot FL.

I don’t buy wolves not shooting me or FL last night.
Look, there's at least 3 people who disagree with your assertion. Your assertion without X is really bad. You keep saying that you'll full claim.

Your power level also seems grossly out of step based on the game.

A protective role must exist to make FL!town plausible as well. Yet, I don't see you pushing for mass claim.

~Titus
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8574 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

That kill theory was my D2 and I was wrong,

But now all of a sudden when tictac is a wagon I am right?

Lmao no that’s not how any of this works.

I already said I am important and not a minor PR.

I’d rather not full claim unless I have to but I am not in danger of elim

And FL is not going to die via elim when dude’s practically inno by your own arguments.

And I know wolves likely shot him

No.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”