Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 1:37 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 599, Enchant wrote:You need to prove i am not efforting.
This is actually kind of a good point. I think Enchant has snookered you here Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 580, ItalianoVD wrote:If you're town, why are you not trying to work with us?
Well, you are trying to lim me and I'm not going to vote myself and both Gamma and Cara are voting ppl you town read so...but what about you? You aren't working with town so at best you are a hypocrite and at worst projecting scum. I'd be more likely to vote tako than nk15, I think.

Also, while I don't ALWAYS go against the current. I think I'm pretty independent and loud, for better or worse. Seems kinda strange to me that you are sitting there and arguing that you know my meta but I don't think ANYONE on this site would describe me as a sheep.
In post 580, ItalianoVD wrote:You're wrong about me and I believe you're wrong about Gamma and Carca.
If I'm scum then I'd know the alignments of you three and I wouldn't be "wrong." Seems like a strange way to talk to a scum read, no?
In post 580, ItalianoVD wrote:It really feels like you are just trying to force us to see each other as scum
am I?

You were the one that wrote and . My line of questioning was valid and was a deflect.
In post 217, Carcalilly wrote:never played /w nero before but I'm struggling to see scum!italiano being the one to push it, feels too ballsy to me
I really feel like this is horrible reasoning.
In post 434, Carcalilly wrote:Ngl, I saw it more as an attempt to get the game rolling from its semi-beginning state than anything else, which is why I feel alright about it. I'll admit I kinda disregarded the content of it since it seemed to me like pure metagaming which idk anything about.
and I didn't really like this super generous spin she gave you.

What's the difference between you calling RCE my buddy earlier and me saying that Cara would make sense on a scumteam w/ u?

not about you but is also superbad. It most defiantly was a possible fencesit on Gamma and I could totally see a scum Cara just denfending for the town cred.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 1:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 600, DeasVail wrote:
In post 599, Enchant wrote:You need to prove i am not efforting.
This is actually kind of a good point. I think Enchant has snookered you here Nero
I was messing around and wasn't scum reading him. although out of curiousty I did look @ his ISO and it feels like a bunch of troll posts though you could theoretically say was content.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 581, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 579, Nero Cain wrote:You had said that 47 and 51 were scummy. I questioned why you didn't call me out in your 55, 56. Your explanation is that you weren't reading the game, despite posting, which I find suspicious but eh... I mean, I guess you gotta push back some kinda way, right?
(sigh) You're not avoiding, just not actually answering. Okay let's try this one last time. :facepalm:

In is when I mentioned 47 and 51, along with 58, 70, 79, 85, 86, and 98. You're trying to frame it like I only had 47 and 51 in my case in which it would make sense for you to question this.

55 and 56 is me responding to Carca's dv joke due to a
pagetop
. It's literally the laziest thing to respond to. You not believing that I didn't read the game is a personal problem, I don't have a reason to lie and have been totally honest and transparent. I hadn't fully invested in the game at that point and that's it. You focusing on 47 and 51 is weird given the rest of the posts in my case and my explanation of why it was the way it was.
If you were town you'd be satisfied in closing that hole.
then you need to use better words as I don't think the question that you supposedly were asking is the question that you were conveying to me in thread. There's no way I could possibly know if you are reading the thread or, I generally assume that the people that are posting are current and read up. Theoretically, you had a scum read on me as soon as . I think asking why you didn't is a valid question. I already fully responded t your "case" in . Once you finally answered me and told me that you weren't reading then that was the end of it FMPOV. You are the one not dropping it and making things an issue. I think your "question" is just weak little pushback.

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:05 am

Post by schadd_ »

takotsubo syndrome will now play using the account malakittens
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

I am behind and can't get caught up until tomorrow but my vote is really stale and this guy needs more pressure

VOTE: dannflor
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 532, over90 wrote:why not? explain the reason in words
ISO'd you four. No idea where I got that from. Not doing these quotewalls again!
D1 limpool is at {over90,ItalianoVD, DeasVail, RCE}
I do not like over90's progression from this incident.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:22 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 605, SirCakez wrote:I am behind and can't get caught up until tomorrow but my vote is really stale and this guy needs more pressure

VOTE: dannflor

VOTE: DeasVail
This is a better target for pressure.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I get it. No voting VD till I get a gulity. ok

VOTE: gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe I am scumreading enchant, I knew I wanted to vote Gamma but I accidentally typed Enchant b4 I fixed it.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:41 am

Post by Enchant »

D'awww you think about me always.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 608, Nero Cain wrote:ok, I get it. No voting VD till I get a gulity. ok

why
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 4:27 am

Post by over90 »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y am I voting Gamma or why does this town require a guilty b4 we flip obv scum?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 589, over90 wrote:enchant is mafia, bc he doesnt consider gamma scum.
italiano is scum for enchant, italiano says nk15 is town, who is also scum for enchant... but enchant with no reason unvotes nk15, ignores my posts, and he doesnt say anything about gamma... gamma said italiano is a solid town. enchant ignores that, this is bad.

VOTE: enchant
In post 590, over90 wrote:or maybe gamma should be hanged for solid town italiano, but enchant is also too strange in searching scums
???
your sorting method seems basic as shit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:18 am

Post by over90 »

i have much experience, i dont care about your opinion, though right now i understand this game badly, but this is day 1 and nobody wants to hang my targets, so i will elim smb else :]
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

at least he's hunting. zing

over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:24 am

Post by over90 »

you are more susp than italiano after your words that he is a solid town. this reason is enough to vote you if italiano is susp for me. and you are not playing against my other susps. nero is the most active player here and i can trust him for one day, he wants to elim you, so be it
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:30 am

Post by schadd_ »

replacing gamma emerald
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:33 am

Post by over90 »

In post 619, schadd_ wrote:replacing gamma emerald
when i saw that previously, he was a scum

i pushed him a bit with my vote, and he was replaced, he was a scum

i even have a link to that moment, if smb needs
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean I do want to know who your main is

over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:40 am

Post by over90 »

it was here in the game accidentally. you are not very attentive or just pretending
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote: your sorting method seems basic as shit
That's how people long ago in history searched for scum, so i don't think methods are that bad.

... Oh well, yeah they sucked at scumhunting.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”