Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 222, skitter30 wrote:@gl i guess when i read and the emphasis seems to be more on defending isis than questioning the votes on her, if that makes sense

Also did you have a problem with my vote on her?
In post 207, GuiltyLion wrote:Isis, meh 144 felt like it was just giving a random read rather than meant to push the game any sort of which way from it so I care less about it.
I mean i had voted her prior to this and she didnt react to that at all and instead just threw a vague townread on me which is ? to me
I didn't have an issue with your vote because "trying to find a reason to vote Beat" makes sense as scum-indicative behavior, even if I disagree with the observation the reasoning feels valid. It's not the same as "trying to replicate town meta" because that argument could be applied to virtually anything does, and Cakez claimed her posts were over the top when I didn't think that was true either.

tbh I didn't connect that Isis' townread on you was potentially in response to you voting her, imo it doesn't make a big difference but in the interest of no longer defending Isis too much I'll let her speak to that
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 19, Aristeia wrote:i dont understand this setup

but it seems optimal to me to simply elim 2 townies

and then win by nailing a mafia

i need to volunteers for a magic trick btw
why do you think this is the optimal strat?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by marcistar »

GAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 58, skitter30 wrote:
In post 51, marcistar wrote:
In post 45, skitter30 wrote:
In post 41, the worst wrote:I shall proceed as though marci as town
Same
actually tho i og missed this post, but now i wanna ask the both of you

why?
you have happy-chill vibes
and not: ugh i hate being here and have to post vibes
this seems like accurate marci meta
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 227, marcistar wrote:GAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hello :)
<Embrace The Void>

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by marcistar »

whats ur thoughts on the worst
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 158, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 155, SirCakez wrote:These posts are so over the top that it just reads to me like Isis is trying to replicate her town meta
similar vein as what I just posted - why do you think scum!Isis would be so over the top you could catch her off of it just 4-5 pages into the game? doesn't that seem unlikely?
Maybe she thought she would get town reads for it? It seems pretty straightforward why do scum do anything? Usually to get town reads
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 207, GuiltyLion wrote:meh I think some of that "too much defending" feeling is cause Meuh was saying my post sucked and challenging me on why I was asking Cakez about it, but fair enough

I do think Cakez townreading you is also bad yah, I would think after years of playing this game he would not be so trusting

Isis, meh felt like it was just giving a random read rather than meant to push the game any sort of which way from it so I care less about it.

the main reason I focused on Meuh though was what I tried to show in my quoted posts, she disagrees and pushes back on your Beat read but then just goes "skitter town :cool:" immediately afterwards despite you doubling down on it
I'm pretty good at reading skitter so I feel okay dropping a read earlier
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 179, GuiltyLion wrote:Meuh is my only real scumread and I don't like Cake's vote. waffley on Beat I could see her either way but I didn't like that one post I called out. There's also a few slots who haven't done anything at all that I need to get a read on
In post 165, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Meuh

also, you can have a vote for lawyering on behalf of Cakez before he even answered my question

combined with your skitter and beat townreads, feels like you're trying to make buddies more than hunt scum
these reasons are the trashy, i feel like you as town would remember the time we both miselimated meuh and be more cautious about how you read her. i feel like ur the type of person to always try to see the two diff sides to things before committing to something, but wheres the weighing out both options here..?
now, im not sure if that exact game shes played "making buddies more than hunting" but i do remember i called her out for the "making friends more than hunting" reason in a different game without you and wound up being wrong so :shrug:

whats ur actual reason..? do u think she'll be an easy miselim..? is that why...?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 180, Aristeia wrote:the answer is hidden in one of these panels:

wondering who it could be..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 213, The Ugly Fruit wrote:Looking over the messages and so far i'm getting townie vibes from both the Tiger PFPs
okay but why
In post 215, the worst wrote:
In post 170, marcistar wrote:isis posts too much words but ends up saying nothing of value most of the time, but the rare post where theres value I like so isis town question mark?

meuh, i cant explain it.. like her posts dont really look bad at a glance... but something deep down is telling me we've got to be wary about her.
excuse me rude this was gonna be my secret twist read
I think GL's vote isn't one I will be following rn but it was a good vote
I FORGOT I SAID HER VIBES WERE BAD TBH EIUHFJDKC
i still stand by it, but i still stand by lions using shitty reasoning, he needs to get sumn better on her.
and wtf stop stealing my reads!@#@!@#! im the hard carry this game :evil: :evil:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by the worst »

stop? but I'm just sheeping you?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 236, the worst wrote:stop? but I'm just sheeping you?
I thought you were a cat?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Pavowski »

I am joining the Marci is Town crew after 233

We should make some t-shirts
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 233, marcistar wrote:
In post 179, GuiltyLion wrote:Meuh is my only real scumread and I don't like Cake's vote. waffley on Beat I could see her either way but I didn't like that one post I called out. There's also a few slots who haven't done anything at all that I need to get a read on

also, you can have a vote for lawyering on behalf of Cakez before he even answered my question

combined with your skitter and beat townreads, feels like you're trying to make buddies more than hunt scum
these reasons are the trashy, i feel like you as town would remember the time we both miselimated meuh and be more cautious about how you read her. i feel like ur the type of person to always try to see the two diff sides to things before committing to something, but wheres the weighing out both options here..?
now, im not sure if that exact game shes played "making buddies more than hunting" but i do remember i called her out for the "making friends more than hunting" reason in a different game without you and wound up being wrong so :shrug:

whats ur actual reason..? do u think she'll be an easy miselim..? is that why...?
I wonder if GL has an aversion to the way I play, considering how much he talked about me in 2268... (viewtopic.php?t=89094&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go)
Like wow that scumread was intense and he mentioned me every other post, I feel bad for past me :eek:

But also that's an easy cop out for a faulty scumread with poor reasoning, so I probably shouldn't give it too much weight
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 238, Pavowski wrote:I am joining the Marci is Town crew after 233

count me in :cool:

also for , very natural Marci moment
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 236, the worst wrote:stop? but I'm just sheeping you?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 239, Meuh wrote:

I wonder if GL has an aversion to the way I play, considering how much he talked about me in 2268... (viewtopic.php?t=89094&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go)
Like wow that scumread was intense and he mentioned me every other post, I feel bad for past me :eek:

But also that's an easy cop out for a faulty scumread with poor reasoning, so I probably shouldn't give it too much weight

did you forget about having this game before i pointed it out?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 242, marcistar wrote:
In post 239, Meuh wrote:

did you forget about having this game before i pointed it out?
Nah but I hadn't checked it, I remembered GL voting me but I forgot how adamant he was about it all
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:

:cool:
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 239, Meuh wrote:

You don't think he's being genuine?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 244, Meuh wrote:

Spoiler:

:cool:
The fact that you made these :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 245, Pavowski wrote:
In post 239, Meuh wrote:

I think he's scum. He generally doesn't seem genuine or well-intentioned. Though your question seems like it's in response to my post but idk what specifically you're responding to
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 247, Meuh wrote:
In post 245, Pavowski wrote:
In post 239, Meuh wrote:

I think he's scum. He generally doesn't seem genuine or well-intentioned. Though your question seems like it's in response to my post but idk what specifically you're responding to
I think you answered what I asked even if I didn't communicate what I was asking very well

Man I'm on that stuff tonight, I'm trying, oof
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 170, marcistar wrote:isis posts too much words but ends up saying nothing of value most of the time, but the rare post where theres value I like so isis town question mark?

meuh, i cant explain it.. like her posts dont really look bad at a glance... but something deep down is telling me we've got to be wary about her.
have we played before or no, you changed your avatar so i can't store and retrieve that information well

only curiuos i dont think it affects the game
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Open Games”