he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: dunnstral I think I was still on Val
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Gorilla, cakez is actually, in this moment, scaring me about the dunn elim then you ever would have :/
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In Slaughter Hour Dunn was scum who I spent a good amount of time pushing before he got killed
In post 3093, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
I think this is now my strongest scumread
He is playing to his scum meta to a T - drive-by posting, lack of investment, few memorable posts or pushes
I can't really think of a scum team in this playerlist that doesn't have Dunn in it while I could see Peta or Unwnd not being in one
In post 3105, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3055, unwnd wrote:
In post 3053, SirCakez wrote:Unwnd if you are town here I could really use your thoughts on Dunn
Null

Thought town for a minute but changed my mind. Don't want to think about right now. Confident in solving later.
like this is one of those things that gives me pause w/unwnd because it seems like a weirdly artificial avoidance of Dunn when he just dropped big reads on most of the other players
In post 3115, SirCakez wrote:like I make definite statements but I am open to changing my mind
i'm not some deathtunneler
no one has presented any reason for Dunn to be town so why would I change my mind on that?
as seen here
In post 3134, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
In post 3218, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3209, unwnd wrote:
In post 3201, petapan wrote:
In post 3186, unwnd wrote:Basically don't think Skitter scum defends Cakez the way she has if Cakez is scum
i would not make that assumption

granted on a gut level she's still town but i have nothing deeper until we get some form of actual flips and voting
Yeah alright I'll discard it

Are you fine with voting Dunn off? Assume no based on your posts
I'm not being voted off, I'm being voted into a duel. You should probably know that I'm, like, 70% likely to win anything that isn't complete rng here, even at a disadvantage, if we're being completely honest. Just saying. Oh also Cakez is scum.
then he IMMEDIATELY responds with OMGUS and starts trying to discredit me
EXACTLY what he's doing here guys
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1458, Val89 wrote:I also feel very comfortable with my townread on Lukewarm. I'm treating Kovu as town for reasons previously discussed. I still think Marci is more likely town than not.

I don't pretend to be able to read enchant particularly well, but their votes and other content we have has all made at least sense to me, neither am I detecting any difference between enchant here and town!enchant in the games I have seen. I have some sympathy for the argument that enchant will be a difficult sort and we might need to consider dealing with it sooner or later, but I think they deserve more of a chance for something else to happen to make that alignment more clear, and I'm not interested in a vote there today.

I want people to actually start reading my posts, so I will give justification elsewhere, but I wouldn't vote Dunn today either. I could probably be convinced to join a wagon on anyone else not mentioned, but my strong preference is for SirCakez, as indicated by my vote.
like all my scumspects suddenly developed scumreads on me after I laid out my scumpool yesterday and I don't think it's a coincidence
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1485, gorilla wrote:And again, I should note that for someone who allegedly believes I am being defensive, all Dunn seems concerned with is arguing against scumreads on him.
gorilla is seeing the same things I am
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1515, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1513, Rhyme and Reason wrote:Cakez's D1, in particular his push on my slot, was pretty much exactly what I expect his towngame to look like. I don't know how well he can replicate that, but given that it often gets him into trouble, I wouldn't expect him to make an effort to replicate it as scum? Though of course I'm not totally sure.
I would think you being town would make Cakez look worse in your eyes, given that he would have then pushed you and two confirmed town players (also threw shit at me), all while being wildly overconfident Lavar was town pre-flip. That's a lot of red flags in my book. It's confusing you are reaching an opposite conclusion there without something you feel is absolutely outside his scum range.
I don't think RR is scum anymore and haven't for a while, ftr
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1603, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1458, Val89 wrote:I also feel very comfortable with my townread on Lukewarm. I'm treating Kovu as town for reasons previously discussed. I still think Marci is more likely town than not.

I don't pretend to be able to read enchant particularly well, but their votes and other content we have has all made at least sense to me, neither am I detecting any difference between enchant here and town!enchant in the games I have seen. I have some sympathy for the argument that enchant will be a difficult sort and we might need to consider dealing with it sooner or later, but I think they deserve more of a chance for something else to happen to make that alignment more clear, and I'm not interested in a vote there today.

I want people to actually start reading my posts, so I will give justification elsewhere, but I wouldn't vote Dunn today either. I could probably be convinced to join a wagon on anyone else not mentioned, but my strong preference is for SirCakez, as indicated by my vote.
like all my scumspects suddenly developed scumreads on me after I laid out my scumpool yesterday and I don't think it's a coincidence
I would very much like to kill Cakez today if anyone else is interested.

Like, here he is pushing the idea that scum would scum read him for scum reading scum. Ignores the fact that he town binned Dunn Day 1, but Dunn was pushed him.

Spoiler: Dunn shading Cakez, while cakez is still calling dunn town
In post 1091, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1083, Dunnstral wrote:My point above being that the above post feels selective in that you don't include the information that doesn't support your viewpoint, or seem to care what I am doing because I'm not a popular wagon right now, which feels inconsistent
I ignored it because I've gotten tons of towntells from you earlier on so I didn't see the relevance

It also ignores the people who are scum reading him that are not in his scum pool. (Me, I am talking about me. He has done nothing but call me town, but is then calling other people suspicious for doing something that I am also doing).
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1523, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1521, Rhyme and Reason wrote:He often makes weird pushes and is overly confident in things as town.
Are his reads terrible too? That's not necessarily my experience with Cakez
dude I celebrate if I get a read right lol
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1606, Lukewarm wrote:

Like, here he is pushing the idea that scum would scum read him for scum reading scum. Ignores the fact that he town binned Dunn Day 1, but Dunn was pushed him.

In post 1083, Dunnstral wrote:My point above being that the above post feels selective in that you don't include the information that doesn't support your viewpoint, or seem to care what I am doing because I'm not a popular wagon right now, which feels inconsistent
I ignored it because I've gotten tons of towntells from you earlier on so I didn't see the relevance

It also ignores the people who are scum reading him that are not in his scum pool. (Me, I am talking about me. He has done nothing but call me town, but is then calling other people suspicious for doing something that I am also doing).
Yeah and did Dunn spend any time day 1 pushing me? no he didn't. has he spent most of today sitting on me? yeah he has. what changed in the meantime? not rocket science

I didn't say people scumreading me are scum so your last bit doesn't make any sense
I'm saying that I think scum want to get rid of me at this point, assuming my scumreads rn are correct
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by SirCakez »

i had to skim the last few pages because there were tons of walls and my brain is fried from my first day at my internship yesterday (should have been my second but lovely tech issues!!!)
I think my stances here are clear. I'd still be happy to lim Dwlee, Marci or Val on top of Dunn. We can do Enchant too, ig but that's boring.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1608, SirCakez wrote:Yeah and did Dunn spend any time day 1 pushing me? no he didn't. has he spent most of today sitting on me? yeah he has. what changed in the meantime? not rocket science
This is wrong.
He started scum reading you at the end of day 1. You were town reading him at the time. You scum reading him clearly had nothing to do with him scum reading you, since they happened in the other order. If anything, it looks like you OMGUS'ed him.

He is not sitting on you today, he has literally never voted you. He is voting gorilla.

I didn't say people scumreading me are scum so your last bit doesn't make any sense
I'm saying that I think scum want to get rid of me at this point, assuming my scumreads rn are correct
My point was that it felt like you were selectively applying things. Like, I saw your comment, but then no hint at you second guessing your read on me, and I immediately remembered this from Dunn day 1
It does feel like you are doing this imo.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Prism »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, there feels like a disconnect in thinking:

"I'm a townie!

All my scum reads want me dead!

Obviously that means that the scum team wants me dead!"

And it simultaneously feeling like you are completely ignoring me. Like, I voted you - Val sheeped my vote. You voted Val in response.

You then doubled down on the idea in your recent posts.

But it feels like you are not ever re-evaluating me, because you already made the decision to treat me as a town read this game, so there is no need to look at my actions.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Or even, if you are really convinced that I am town, not realizing that that means that at least one townie has you as their absolute strongest scum read, and therefore a townie could legitimately think you are scummy here, and therefore people scum reading you would be kinda NAI

Like, either one of those would feel more natural then what I am seeing right now
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

How can you accuse me of not reevaluating when you just talked about how I was town reading Dunn so much day 1 and now I'm voting him
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1613, Lukewarm wrote:Or even, if you are really convinced that I am town, not realizing that that means that at least one townie has you as their absolute strongest scum read, and therefore a townie could legitimately think you are scummy here, and therefore people scum reading you would be kinda NAI

Like, either one of those would feel more natural then what I am seeing right now
This is again just not getting what I was saying
Where have I said that town can't be scumreading me right now? I never said that.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I actually recall Dunn reacting similarly to a time Noraa had him pegged as scum. Will update when I actually cross-reference it
I prefer they, thanks :)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I specifically said that it seems weird that there is no hint at re-evaluating Me.

Especially given the context of how I have been approaching this game when compared to the people you are scum reading.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Okay I re-ISOed Dunn and they have not been on me as much as I thought
I will still stand by their recent reaction to me being bad
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1617, Lukewarm wrote:I specifically said that it seems weird that there is no hint at re-evaluating Me.

Especially given the context of how I have been approaching this game when compared to the people you are scum reading.
You have a pretty good PR claim why would I reevaluate you at this point? I feel fine townbinning you unless some evidence comes up you're fakeclaiming
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1602, SirCakez wrote:then he IMMEDIATELY responds with OMGUS and starts trying to discredit me
EXACTLY what he's doing here guys
I was asked for my read on you and my post was in response to that.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1608, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1606, Lukewarm wrote:

Yeah and did Dunn spend any time day 1 pushing me? no he didn't. has he spent most of today sitting on me? yeah he has. what changed in the meantime? not rocket science

Quote where I voted for you
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

It was not just since the PR claim....

Val and I voted you back to back. Here was your response to those.
In post 1306, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1195, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1151, SirCakez wrote:What an ass day 1
In post 1164, SirCakez wrote:I bet scum were all over the Lavar wagon the reasoning for it was so bad
I find it hard to believe that Cakez town read Lava as hard as he claimed day 1. I also didn't like the way that he engaged with the case on Lava itself.

It feels more like he is just trying hard to look like The Person Who Was Right.

VOTE: Cakez
Wow because I said Lavar was town all day 1 then he was town and I got frustrated that seems unusual? Forgive me for having a read correct
In post 1321, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1311, Rhyme and Reason wrote:I mean, I'm kind of coming round to you being town now after looking at your ISO again Cakez (plus S_S thinks you're town) but I had some pretty bad desire to kill you yesterday and that was definitely part of it, so I don't think Luke is crazy for thinking along the same lines

~Rhyme
You can think I'm scum but I hate that Luke is using me being correct about my Lavar read as the reason because it's like saying that I wasn't actually good enough to have just read Lavar correctly
---
In post 1309, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1196, Val89 wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
Total scum move

You respond to me like I am town, you call him scum.

We are doing basically the same things.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think it's pretty clear that my play here is actually not like slaughter hour at all

With the only actual similarity being that I suspect you

And you can clearly see how weak my reasoning was in slaughter hour. I've offered more explanation this game. And as pointed out I didn't scumread you in response to you pushing on me in this game.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Luke you're acting like every player in this game is the same person who I should treat exactly the same when y'all are different and honestly this conversation is just annoying me so I don't really want to continue because you clearly are not going to end anywhere but scumreading me so what's the point
Dunn I'll get to tomorrow I'm gassed rn
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”