Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10175 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10172, Flavor Leaf wrote:it takes the combination of titus and i to keep up with Math's posts. I post a lot when I'm around, though, ill give ya that.

I'm just not scum here. I've had some sort of push on me every single day phase this game, that's a mark of a town Flavor game.
Except it’s not

Team mafia
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10176 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 10170, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I were mafia, i wouldn't be wolfsiding here. I'd be mafia siding/townsiding because i could still hunt wolves.

I also hard disagree that Mathblade hasnt been the one in control, i had 1150 ish posts by end of day 1.
I'd play it like an SK so not quite that but mafia prefers a wolf flip here all things considered.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10177 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10176, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10170, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I were mafia, i wouldn't be wolfsiding here. I'd be mafia siding/townsiding because i could still hunt wolves.

I also hard disagree that Mathblade hasnt been the one in control, i had 1150 ish posts by end of day 1.
I'd play it like an SK so not quite that but mafia prefers a wolf flip here all things considered.
No they don’t we’ve been over this

Your checks are piss poor

Your mechanics reads are bad

You’re active suggesting things that get town killed

Like how anyone TRs you is a mystery
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 10110, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10108, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10105, Nashville Dreams wrote:Also, Mafia have to pretty much shoot the scummier of tictac and Klick.
Right so we likely lose two town.
Wolves don’t shoot FL (or mafia if I am wrong)

So we lose control.

So we have two chances to hit mafia.

Today it’s almost certainly FL

But we need to make this single ball
I must not be understanding what right means, unless you're slipping there's no wolves in the masonry.
I could see it as a slip, but not one that's not easily defendable as just "i think both of them are town", but that's still leap of faithing.

Math's entire game has used giant leaps of faith, conclusions first, and heavy assumptions pushed as facts this game. seems incredibly easy to call out as scum, but they're confidence with it all feels like a brick wall.

Everything in my gut says they're scum with logic to back it up, but there's that tiny sliver I can't get rid of that makes me feel theyr'e town. but when I start team hunting wolves, I can't see a team without them either.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10179 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by bnuuy »

In post 10163, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 10162, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10158, Sword of Ducks wrote:Reads? Alright. You. Bnuuy. Nobody else.
Town or scum? Which do you think we are?
Are you that stupid or just playing dumb? Scum all the way.
So you’re scum then.
Following the Cass town flip and CSF (who was on Cass) mafia flip, I find it very hard to stomach that you seemingly still believe math is scum here.
“Merely by existing, we hurt each other.
But it’s not always intentional.”

Avatar credit goes to SaltnPepperBunny on DeviantArt
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10180 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 10175, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10172, Flavor Leaf wrote:it takes the combination of titus and i to keep up with Math's posts. I post a lot when I'm around, though, ill give ya that.

I'm just not scum here. I've had some sort of push on me every single day phase this game, that's a mark of a town Flavor game.
Except it’s not

Team mafia

? Team mafia only one player really pushed me, and didnt start until Day 2.

Also, Team mafia is an outlier of my scum play and a near perfect mimicry of my town play based on being a lone wolf essentially.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10181 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10179, bnuuy wrote:
So you’re scum then.
Following the Cass town flip and CSF (who was on Cass) mafia flip, I find it very hard to stomach that you seemingly still believe math is scum here.
What’s your Titus read?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10182 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10180, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Except it’s not

Team mafia

Also, Team mafia is an outlier of my scum play and a near perfect mimicry of my town play based on being a lone wolf essentially.
I pushed you repeatedly I wish the team mafia hoods were still public

Maybe Nancy didn’t do a good job explaining it but you were obvious and were pushed
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10183 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ugh I told myself I wouldn’t bicker with FL and Titus

FL needs death
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:40 pm

Also, it's psychological with Math. We know number of posts =/= equal control. Math has this tick where he feels compelled that his arguments will win out if he finds a magical phrase or persuasion but the more he repeats an idea that people have rejected the less persuasive he is. When he realizes people are rejecting his ideas, he doubles down looking for a magical answer. He struggles to meet people how they are. It's not through lack of trying.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Bnuuy might be locked in as wolf for me, especially if TicTac ends up being town.

If Titus is correct that Mathblade TMI'd, which they have already when twisting narratives to try and push me as scum for days, then Bnuuy is probably a wolf partner.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10184, Nashville Dreams wrote:Also, it's psychological with Math. We know number of posts =/= equal control. Math has this tick where he feels compelled that his arguments will win out if he finds a magical phrase or persuasion but the more he repeats an idea that people have rejected the less persuasive he is. When he realizes people are rejecting his ideas, he doubles down looking for a magical answer. He struggles to meet people how they are. It's not through lack of trying.
It’s because you keep spewing more bullshit I have to refute

You and FL do it

Your bullshit cannot stand
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 10182, MathBlade wrote:

Except it’s not

Team mafia

Maybe Nancy didn’t do a good job explaining it but you were obvious and were pushed
Nancy town read me most of that game.

And you use that game too much for meta when that whole three months of playing here on mafscum was an outlier of my actual play.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:42 pm

In post 10185, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think Bnuuy might be locked in as wolf for me, especially if TicTac ends up being town.

If Titus is correct that Mathblade TMI'd, which they have already when twisting narratives to try and push me as scum for days, then Bnuuy is probably a wolf partner.
I'd go for this if Math flips wolf.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by bnuuy »

In post 10181, MathBlade wrote:
So you’re scum then.
What’s your Titus read?
Scum lean
There was a span of posts that boggled my mind and I feel like that’s indicative of scum!Titus

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10187, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Except it’s not

Team mafia

And you use that game too much for meta when that whole three months of playing here on mafscum was an outlier of my actual play.
It’s the most revelant

You were caught mechanically so you BS a claim to survive longer
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:44 pm

In post 10189, bnuuy wrote:There was a span of posts that boggled my mind and I feel like that’s indicative of scum!Titus
Either you're scum or you never play with me. My name is Moon Walker for a reason.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You’re trying to paint me as bad when you’re mechanically caught

You do die today so you’re just taking revenge on me for catching you early and would rather wolves win

It’s pretty obvious
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Sword of Ducks »

In post 10181, MathBlade wrote:
So you’re scum then.
What’s your Titus read?
Titus is eh.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by bnuuy »

Except it’s not

Team mafia

she “townread” you because you emotionally abused her!

(@Math THIS should be a dead giveaway of who I am)

Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Sword of Ducks »

In post 10192, MathBlade wrote:You’re trying to paint me as bad when you’re mechanically caught

You do die today so you’re just taking revenge on me for catching you early and would rather wolves win

It’s pretty obvious
It's pretty obvious you're a liar.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by bnuuy »

In post 10191, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10189, bnuuy wrote:There was a span of posts that boggled my mind and I feel like that’s indicative of scum!Titus
Either you're scum or you never play with me. My name is Moon Walker for a reason.
I feel like I can grok your reads pretty well when you’re town
See the Shakespeare game, where even before *that* happened I was feeling pretty good about you.

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:47 pm

In post 10194, bnuuy wrote:she “townread” you because you emotionally abused her!

I don't care who you are. Anything short of an innocent child, accusing another player of emotional abuse is no.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10194, bnuuy wrote:

Except it’s not

Team mafia

she “townread” you because you emotionally abused her!

(I don’t alt hunt)

(It also took me forever to convince Nancy)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:48 pm

In post 10196, bnuuy wrote:
In post 10191, Nashville Dreams wrote:
I feel like I can grok your reads pretty well when you’re town
See the Shakespeare game, where even before *that* happened I was feeling pretty good about you.
I'm not digging up an old game to try and alt hunt you.

Frankly, I don't care who you are, I still find this bullshit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”