Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10200 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by bnuuy »

In post 10197, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10194, bnuuy wrote:she “townread” you because you emotionally abused her!

(@Math THIS should be a dead giveaway of who I am)
I don't care who you are. Anything short of an innocent child, accusing another player of emotional abuse is no.
He’s done it to me as well
And he did it earlier this game I think
As for bringing it up, I’ve been a powderkeg for the past couple months, I need to let the pressure release SOMEHOW.
“Merely by existing, we hurt each other.
But it’s not always intentional.”

Avatar credit goes to SaltnPepperBunny on DeviantArt
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10201 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by bnuuy »

I have half a mind to reveal it all right now but I think it’s funnier for y’all to remain in the dark

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10202 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10200, bnuuy wrote:
In post 10194, bnuuy wrote:she “townread” you because you emotionally abused her!

I don't care who you are. Anything short of an innocent child, accusing another player of emotional abuse is no.
As for bringing it up, I’ve been a powderkeg for the past couple months, I need to let the pressure release SOMEHOW.
I think FL and Titus are scum but this is unhealthy.

You need to maybe go play a video game or something

That’s what I am going to do

It won’t fix the pain that is felt but at least it’s managing it so it’s not spread to others.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10203 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Me saying people need to not get offended on a personal level because someone pushes them as scum is not emotional abuse, especially when playing actual mafia. That had been something I'd been saying for years.

I stand by that being a classic butting of heads, but anything I do in a game is never personal. Pushing someone as scum, while scum, and them getting upset that 'i should know they are town' is not emotional abuse.

Bnuuy has been using personal stuff to help fuel the push towards me for a few days now, talking about things 'with the shit you pulled' implying back to what I did Day 1, but if you go back and check their ISO, Day 2, they were saying certain things were town indicative of me. They don't have any actual reasons for pushing me as scum, but they want pressure on me.

I would lock Bnuuy in as a hard wolf here.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10204 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 10200, bnuuy wrote:

We can talk after the game or if one of us dies. Sounds like you need an friend. Mafia can be a release for some but it's not the best to play under massive stress unless people can factor in accordingly.

I think my read on you might be impacted by this. I suppose all players are in a good mindstate unless otherwise stated.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10205 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by bnuuy »

We’ll talk more about it post-game

Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10206 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Sword of Ducks »

In post 10203, Flavor Leaf wrote:Me saying people need to not get offended on a personal level because someone pushes them as scum is not emotional abuse, especially when playing actual mafia. That had been something I'd been saying for years.

I stand by that being a classic butting of heads, but anything I do in a game is never personal. Pushing someone as scum, while scum, and them getting upset that 'i should know they are town' is not emotional abuse.

Bnuuy has been using personal stuff to help fuel the push towards me for a few days now, talking about things 'with the shit you pulled' implying back to what I did Day 1, but if you go back and check their ISO, Day 2, they were saying certain things were town indicative of me. They don't have any actual reasons for pushing me as scum, but they want pressure on me.

Wanna start the wagon?
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10207 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by bnuuy »

In post 10203, Flavor Leaf wrote:Me saying people need to not get offended on a personal level because someone pushes them as scum is not emotional abuse, especially when playing actual mafia. That had been something I'd been saying for years.

Pretty sure from D3 onward I was skeptical of you at least

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10208 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 10206, Sword of Ducks wrote:

Wanna start the wagon?
On Bnuuy or Math? I think more people would go for Math, but yeah, those are the 2 I'm wanting the most right now. TicTac has a chance of being town due to that Math post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10209 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 10207, bnuuy wrote:

Pretty sure from D3 onward I was skeptical of you at least
Here's the thing, that's the weirdest day to be skeptical considering I had just shot Mastina.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10210 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:57 pm

Fuck it.

VOTE: Mathblade

*prepares for spam*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10211 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, Mathblade, if they were town, automatically incriminates me according to them.

Also, if Mathblade is proven to be lying, the entire Flavor Leaf case falls apart, and scum need to then shoot me.

VOTE: Mathblade
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10212 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by bnuuy »

The problem was mastina’s flip
I dunno how well I indicated it because I may have tamped it down to avoid cause commotion but I was probably among the first to think it could be a gambit by you as mafia to shoot your partner
My equation at that time was “I saw similar in Pokémon LT, add in the fact FL is probably more brazen scum than Pooky and that play doesn’t seem far-fetched”.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10213 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Look it’s a repeat of yesterday

I push where FL and Titus don’t want

They wagon me

The same people who say I was town will say I am town again

This is silly

We should elim FL.

If we don’t now would be the perfect time for a gladiate here. Much as I hate wasting it on conf scum it’s better than this
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10214 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Killing Mastina, right after Enchant flipped scum, when I am a Monk and a high priority night kill by wolves.

Y'all wild if you think I ever do that.

i'm also a type that has a hard time winning when I'm the only scum on my team left alive.

I rely on teammates to back me up. Math knows this. The game I pushed them as scum when they were a Mason, I had my two scum partners completely backing me up, including all 3 of us being right next to each other on Vote Counts.

@Keeper - If you could gladiate Mathblade here, that would be greatly appreciative.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10215 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:04 pm

In post 10214, Flavor Leaf wrote:including all 3 of us being right next to each other on Vote Counts.
This was deliberate to fool me I presume?
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10216 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:05 pm

In post 10214, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Keeper - If you could gladiate Mathblade here, that would be greatly appreciative.
That would be spicy and unpredictable.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10217 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10214, Flavor Leaf wrote:Killing Mastina, right after Enchant flipped scum, when I am a Monk and a high priority night kill by wolves.

Y'all wild if you think I ever do that.

i'm also a type that has a hard time winning when I'm the only scum on my team left alive.

I rely on teammates to back me up. Math knows this. The game I pushed them as scum when they were a Mason, I had my two scum partners completely backing me up, including all 3 of us being right next to each other on Vote Counts.

@Keeper - If you could gladiate Mathblade here, that would be greatly appreciative.
Your partners are the wolves this game
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10218 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If Titus and I were both scum Math would have been faded yesterday since we'd have had like 5 scum to support.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10219 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 10215, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10214, Flavor Leaf wrote:including all 3 of us being right next to each other on Vote Counts.

Yeah, it also was to mess with vote count analysis, but that entire game clutched around you being the 1 town placed in the position of kingmaker between the 3 of us, and the others. had one of us went down, we likely all would have went down.

And that's generally the way I like to play it. There's been very few games I've had as scum where I am the only scum alive.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10220 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by bnuuy »

In post 10218, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Titus and I were both scum Math would have been faded yesterday since we'd have had like 5 scum to support.
We already know 1 scum was on Math/Cass in CSF
So I find it baffling that anyone thinks voting Math today is a good play

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10221 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:27 pm

In post 10219, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 10215, Nashville Dreams wrote:
This is where I get uneasy on you. I know your capabilities and your ability to probe my weaknesses, yet you don't feel like scum. Like I want you to feel like scum. Then I can sheep Math and go lol surefire mafia down. However, given that most of my townreads think you're town or don't want to lim you, I find it hard to go along myself.
Yeah, it also was to mess with vote count analysis, but that entire game clutched around you being the 1 town placed in the position of kingmaker between the 3 of us, and the others. had one of us went down, we likely all would have went down.

And that's generally the way I like to play it. There's been very few games I've had as scum where I am the only scum alive.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10222 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:27 pm

This is where I get uneasy on you. I know your capabilities and your ability to probe my weaknesses, yet you don't feel like scum. Like I want you to feel like scum. Then I can sheep Math and go lol surefire mafia down. However, given that most of my townreads think you're town or don't want to lim you, I find it hard to go along myself.

Quote eaten lol
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:28 pm

In post 10220, bnuuy wrote:
In post 10218, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Titus and I were both scum Math would have been faded yesterday since we'd have had like 5 scum to support.
We already know 1 scum was on Math/Cass in CSF
So I find it baffling that anyone thinks voting Math today is a good play
One scum in a game with 1/3 scum....
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, fair.

Even if I was Mafia, though, I’m bound to catch wolves for you.

I wouldn’t be endgaming this game as Mafia no matter what, I feel.

Bnuuuy’s defending Mathblade because wolves go down when one of them flip.

This is likely a town victory

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”