Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10300 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 10293, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10292, Nashville Dreams wrote:N1 cross kill and/or n3 frame and/or inaction based on a misunderstanding of the rules.

Might sub in by myself. Can't reasonably reach Mala.
You’re surely not arguing that wolves shot RCE

So you’re arguing mafia shot RCE despite RCE being a viable miselim for them?

No that again is ridiculous
Right forgot RCE was wolf. Most likely n3 was a frame job then and/or mastina deliberately sandbagging if FL town.

I'm more focused on you wolf than mafia. I already spoiled my more precise theory before but that doesn't mean it's the only way FL is town, especially if we have a lying wolf that roleblocks.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #10301 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:21 am

Post by The Keeper »

The thing stopping me from going fuck it and swinging for you MB, is I don't think you're stupid enough as scum to swing at FL for the lim instead of just NKing.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10302 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10297, The Keeper wrote:
In post 10288, MathBlade wrote:So no if you want to use your gladiate you fucking do it in me and FL.

Then when I flip green flip FL and Titus whichever we have numbers for

Titus is a wolf and FL is mafia
Turn the 'tude down, I'm trying to work with you here.
I've been massively ill with a pain flare, into some prick last night not respecting our boundries, into an IBS flare.

Pain flares mess me up, that's known. Switching as hard as we did with Selene last night fucked me and the bodies energy up, and IBS is pure hell. I've been on the can most of the day. I've even dropped most of the gimmicks I have on this account.

I joined this for a fun chill game, instead no I get 1500 mass poster FL, spammy af MB who is in full conspiracy mode and Titus making snipes no matter what I do.

If you go down, what/where are we looking at your frankly mountainous pile of posts to correlate the information?
I am not sure what you’re asking here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10303 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:22 am

In post 10288, MathBlade wrote:So no if you want to use your gladiate you fucking do it in me and FL.

I've been massively ill with a pain flare, into some prick last night not respecting our boundries, into an IBS flare.

Pain flares mess me up, that's known. Switching as hard as we did with Selene last night fucked me and the bodies energy up, and IBS is pure hell. I've been on the can most of the day. I've even dropped most of the gimmicks I have on this account.

I joined this for a fun chill game, instead no I get 1500 mass poster FL, spammy af MB who is in full conspiracy mode and Titus making snipes no matter what I do.

If you go down, what/where are we looking at your frankly mountainous pile of posts to correlate the information?
Sorry if you interpreted my paranoia as snipes. I am really still trying to keep the game fun. :(
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:23 am

In post 10301, The Keeper wrote:The thing stopping me from going fuck it and swinging for you MB, is I don't think you're stupid enough as scum to swing at FL for the lim instead of just NKing.
Explain please? Wolves did kill mafia yesterday
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10300, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10293, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10292, Nashville Dreams wrote:N1 cross kill and/or n3 frame and/or inaction based on a misunderstanding of the rules.

Might sub in by myself. Can't reasonably reach Mala.
You’re surely not arguing that wolves shot RCE

So you’re arguing mafia shot RCE despite RCE being a viable miselim for them?

No that again is ridiculous
Right forgot RCE was wolf. Most likely n3 was a frame job then and/or mastina deliberately sandbagging if FL town.

I'm more focused on you wolf than mafia. I already spoiled my more precise theory before but that doesn't mean it's the only way FL is town, especially if we have a lying wolf that roleblocks.
Why are you more focused on wolves than mafia? That’s what’s so scummy. We keep control if we get rid of mafia.

Again if N3 was a frame job then why wasn’t FL dead. And Mastina sandbagging would have to be part of that frame. Like that makes no sense.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10302, MathBlade wrote:

Are you asking for a 3000 word post with my case in it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:25 am

Post by The Keeper »

Show me where in your posts your green flip condeemns FL and whoever else.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:25 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 10306, MathBlade wrote:

Are you asking for a 3000 word post with my case in it?
I will just straight up gladiate and walk away if you drop that.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:26 am

I don't pretend to know exactly what happened. I'm not required to break mech in a game designed not to be broken by mech. I just have reservations on FL. Nero and StD have reservations. Keeper has reservations. SoD has reservations. That's enough for me to go by play and not mech.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10307, The Keeper wrote:

Show me where in your posts your green flip condeemns FL and whoever else.
My role claim for starters. My no result N2 for another.

Like it’s not just one or two posts it’s a fuck ton.

Gladiate me or FL?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10309, Nashville Dreams wrote:I don't pretend to know exactly what happened. I'm not required to break mech in a game designed not to be broken by mech. I just have reservations on FL. Nero and StD have reservations. Keeper has reservations. SoD has reservations. That's enough for me to go by play and not mech.
You don’t have to know exactly what happened. It’s about what’s probable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

I will type it up after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:28 am

Post by The Keeper »

Then give me the cliff notes.

You've dodged any sort of visible VCA, you're side stepping everything.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10313, The Keeper wrote:Then give me the cliff notes.

I have given the cliff notes several times

1) Two missing kills
2) Mastina blocked me
3) He never actually succeeded in elimming any scum all game just had them as susses
4) Expected to die today so distanced CSF so CSF could end game
5) Pushed on TPR backup Cass
6) Scum tried to shoot me
7) Did not actually want to elim Klick yesterday which would have proved I was blocked N2
8) FL knows Titus is making shitty plays but doesn’t call her out as he needs her to survive
9) The only reason he ever scum read me this game is I wouldn’t give him Cass and Cass flipped towb
10) He was prepared to die and accepted it until Titus tried to save him
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can do better after work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whoops I forgot Enchant not taking out FL (which you disagree with)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

I also have done VCA several times

I just haven’t done the shiny pretty colors because I play from my phone

Scum absolutely were in Cass yesterday.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #10318 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: menalque subject to change
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10319 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:46 am

In post 10311, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10309, Nashville Dreams wrote:I don't pretend to know exactly what happened. I'm not required to break mech in a game designed not to be broken by mech. I just have reservations on FL. Nero and StD have reservations. Keeper has reservations. SoD has reservations. That's enough for me to go by play and not mech.
You don’t have to know exactly what happened. It’s about what’s probable.
Probable = mech spec debate = no thanks.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10320 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:56 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 10314, MathBlade wrote:

1) Two missing kills
2) Mastina blocked me
3) He never actually succeeded in elimming any scum all game just had them as susses
7) Did not actually want to elim Klick yesterday which would have proved I was blocked N2
8) FL knows Titus is making shitty plays but doesn’t call her out as he needs her to survive
9) The only reason he ever scum read me this game is I wouldn’t give him Cass and Cass flipped towb
11) Enchant not making the kill on FL.
Not like this you haven't. Also added the enchant point for you.
Klick is now confirmed town, assuming you're telling the truth as well.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10321 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10320, The Keeper wrote:
In post 10314, MathBlade wrote:

1) Two missing kills
2) Mastina blocked me
11) Enchant not making the kill on FL.
Not like this you haven't. Also added the enchant point for you.
Klick is now confirmed town, assuming you're telling the truth as well.
Klick is conf town unless cleric but yeah

I will do better after work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10322 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:51 am

Post by The Keeper »

Please do, I'm looking at my VCA and its interesting.
may as well be on main at this point.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10323 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:07 am

Post by tictac »

In post 9880, Menalque wrote:tictac immediately following him
ey.
just cause math is louder about it doesn't mean i didn't get there first.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10324 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:08 am

Post by tictac »

In post 10203, Flavor Leaf wrote:I stand by that being a classic butting of heads, but anything I do in a game is never personal. Pushing someone as scum, while scum, and them getting upset that 'i should know they are town' is not emotional abuse.
i mean i completely agree here.
u ated std around to the point the dude is actively using motivated reasoning 2 call u town tho. he likes u and wants u to win ur last game (#doubt about that btw). would be kinda touching really if it wasn't so frustrating how it completely subverts the part where we supposed to have
teammates who play to the same wincon
in this game.
all is fair in mafia and war (not love) as far as i'm concerned, but don't say u don't emotionally manipulate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”