Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11150 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 435, mastina wrote:
In post 251, Tracer Bullet wrote:shit is it time for the return of the PAGETOP SCOREBOARD
Oh took me a while but, town.
In post 265, MalcolmTucker wrote:How is this game at 11 pages already.
This can be scum tho.
In post 268, catboi wrote:
In post 265, MalcolmTucker wrote:How is this game at 11 pages already.
hot take: commenting about the page count is >rand scum
Not a hot take at all; it's a long-standing scumtell of mine in many situations.

NorwegianboyEE

Save The Dragons

Well Done (Dunnstral & Lukewarm)
Tracer Bullet

Nashville Dreams (Titus & Malakittens)
Cat Scratch Fever
tictac
MegAzumarill

catboi

Sword of Ducks
Menalque
Wallflower

momo
cassowary

The Keeper

Klick

bnuuy =
MalcolmTucker

Enchant

butterchurn
= Flavor Leaf = MonkeyMan576

Locktown of Locktown, Locktown, Strong Town, honestly-just-assuming-town, lean-town, null, lean scum, scumread, Scum.
mastina likes to bus so it's possible we've got mafia in {FL, Mathblade}
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11151 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

they could still both be scum, FL as mafia, math as wolf
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11152 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11151, Nero Cain wrote:they could still both be scum, FL as mafia, math as wolf
Then elim FL in that case to save a Townie life
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11153 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FL could shoot a wolf
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11154 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, keeper might hammer FL if Klick votes there. We shall see

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11155 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11153, Nero Cain wrote:FL could shoot a wolf
And FL could shoot town

FL shooting town would be bad.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

klick and keeper could still vote FL

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11157 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Nashville Dreams »

Whatever happens, happens. I'm worn down at this point.

~Titus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11158 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if FL is mafia and shoots not wolf intentionally then he's playing against wincon, imo. I mean maybe his plan is going to be "oh don't vote me out, if you do then the wolves will win" and maybe you could argue that it's a valid strat but I still think that his goal should be shooting a wolf.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11159 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11158, Nero Cain wrote:if FL is mafia and shoots not wolf intentionally then he's playing against wincon, imo. I mean maybe his plan is going to be "oh don't vote me out, if you do then the wolves will win" and maybe you could argue that it's a valid strat but I still think that his goal should be shooting a wolf.
That’s exactly what I said his plan is.

We can’t afford to vote him out after today
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11160 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then make sure that Klick and Keeper vote FL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11161 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your case on me is shit. I don't like you trying to manipulate me either.

your mena logic sucks.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11162 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11161, Nero Cain wrote:your case on me is shit. I don't like you trying to manipulate me either.

your mena logic sucks.
Again I rescinded my case on you earlier and said that Titus is my only lock Wolf read

And I think you mafia siding sucks

You thinking my Menalque logic sucks doesn’t make you right
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11163 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I am right. Mena is going to announce that regardless of alignment. He has to b/c if he's a wolf that is intentionally ignoring a soft inno then mafia knows he's wolf.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11164 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11163, Nero Cain wrote:no, I am right. Mena is going to announce that regardless of alignment. He has to b/c if he's a wolf that is intentionally ignoring a soft inno then mafia knows he's wolf.
How? CSF could be blocked?

If you know that Menalque would be outed wolf
For the same reasons FL is outed mafia
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11165 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just like if you sent me a FN request and I ignored it, you'd think I was scummy as fuck. I mean, I could always say that I didn't get it but in this case if Mena had said he didn't get it he's basically claiming that you were blocked and he'd still look p scketchy

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #11166 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:09 am

Post by The Keeper »

Enchant is smart enough to verify votecounts before hammering,
I am current heading home, this is
INTENT TO HAMMER MATH BLADE. YOUR FULL CLAIM IS REQUIRED.

Cause both sides are full of crap at this point. If this flips green I am gladiating FL tomorrow.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11167 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have two shots of my abilities I listed before

That’s it

I can’t cop wolves anymore
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11168 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Good luck and get FL and Titus back to back
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #11169 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:10 am

Post by The Keeper »

Math you spewed some crap about a cop, include your guilty in there for me. I ain't digging through this pile of a game for your claim deets
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11170 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11162, MathBlade wrote:And I think you mafia siding sucks
how am I doing that? If you are town as you proclaim and you get voted out today and my intention is to vote FL, would I be wolf siding?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11171 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11169, The Keeper wrote:Math you spewed some crap about a cop, include your guilty in there for me. I ain't digging through this pile of a game for your claim deets
I am a Joat
Gunsmith, Occultist, Cleric,Doctor

N1 FL has a gun
N2 Klick no result
N3 Cleric on FL
N4 Klick not occult

I am out of occult shots and one cleric 2 Doctor and 1 GS left
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11172 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11170, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11162, MathBlade wrote:And I think you mafia siding sucks
how am I doing that? If you are town as you proclaim and you get voted out today and my intention is to vote FL, would I be wolf siding?
If we don’t have the numbers yes

Depends on how the kills go
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11173 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11166, The Keeper wrote:Cause both sides are full of crap at this point.
how are both sides full of crap?

I mean, I know they are but I'd like to hear the why from you.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11174 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because I am limited shot it is what lead me to think Cass is town despite the wagons.

If I out either side then town loses all its protectives so Cass being town made sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”