Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11175 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why did you cleric FL n3? Why did you target Klick a 2nd time?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11176 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

I was hoping to hide the fact I can’t check wolves anymore so we flip FL and I die :/

Now that’s incredibly unlikely but I hope we still get FL
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11177 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11175, Nero Cain wrote:why did you cleric FL n3? Why did you target Klick a 2nd time?
I townread FL at that point. Explained at open of D4

I explained at open of today why Klick
I waffled between Klick and Menalque

Klick however functioned as a check not just on Klick but on CSF and FL as CSF said they’d wine the check. So check the checker and if I got not ascetic that proves to me mechanically FL is scum even more than before
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11178 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9842, MathBlade wrote:Howdy howdy

I have my result.

I was going to wait and see if CSF tested Klick but given CSF is dead then

VOTE: FL

Klick is not occult and is conf town.

So can we please elim FL now?

Titus can you please just let go of this FL is town pipe dream you have here?

It just doesn’t work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11179 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8435, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8434, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8433, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8432, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 8430, Nashville Dreams wrote:I don't like how insistent Math is about pushing this possibility today when it resolves and then trying to push me as a partner with Flavor. His accusations are out of left field, especially given I documented this before he subbed in.

~Titus
This theory would be exposed in a massclaim as well. There would have to be a method of preventing the mafia kill that worked n1 or n2. His partner would have to claim that as mafia not killing n1 and n2 is not believable.

~Titus
As I said I haven’t read

When you see the position I am in you’ll see why I am pushing it because

(Redacted) is likely impossible.

I don’t particularly care for what is “liked” I care for what is accurate
That still doesn't explain you're pushing me with Flavor given I am entertaining your theory.

You can't expect us to act on redacted.

~Titus
You’re not “entertaining” it. You’re actively defending him. If I am paranoid wolves just kill him and I am the ridiculous one they push tomorrow. You have a case not to push him, which is fine whatever.

I don’t expect anyone to act on redacted today/tonight

I am expecting everywhere with redacted/ascetic to be found after I flip. It will likely give you 2-3 scums and the same pool I gave above.

And if scum don’t kill me it becomes even worse in mass claim when I go through and explain each bit

So either
A) I am lying and full of shit and eat a bullet
B) Truthtelling that I have mechanical issues that I can’t explain right now and die overnight which highlights things
C) Truthtelling that I have mechanical issues that I can’t explain right now and don’t eat a bullet but then with the decreased PoE I will know for a fact that (redacted one) did/did not (redacted two) unless in the rare case (redacted three) but in which case why is (redacted 4) not (redacted 5)?
D) I am lying and full of shit and don’t eat a bullet

Notice how FL doesn’t hammer Dunn? That is sus considering “he’s okay with Dunn”

You’re welcome to push we are in world D but since when do I ever play a gamble I lose?

I almost never make that trade and I am not quite the king of all trades here maybe a lesser noble as some are better at the game of chicken than me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11180 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what do you think of my theory that nash is town b/c they were being voted by both teams?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11181 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8439, MathBlade wrote:4-0-21 unless I am just bullshitting to eat a bullet :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11182 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

My fourth ability is the cleric post 0 is the mod post 21 player is FL
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11183 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11180, Nero Cain wrote:what do you think of my theory that nash is town b/c they were being voted by both teams?
I think that’s bad.

I think scum were forced to bus as scum were almost all the wagons d1 and d2
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #11184 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:31 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 11147, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: math
E-1 confirmed.

VOTE: MATHBLADE.

Green flip means FL gets gladiated out of the gate tomorrow.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11185 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Give me after work to make my Titus case
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11186 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:32 am

Post by The Keeper »

Both sides are manipulative, both sides are shifting context to narrative, neither of them make sense.

And thinking about, FL is getting gladiated tomorrow regardless.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11187 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:34 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 11185, MathBlade wrote:Give me after work to make my Titus case
I'd make it short and sweet.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11188 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

d2 has nothing to do with nash as she was wagoned d1. Catboi was the only confirmed scum wagon but I suspect that tictac was as well.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11186, The Keeper wrote:Both sides are manipulative, both sides are shifting context to narrative, neither of them make sense.

And thinking about, FL is getting gladiated tomorrow regardless.
If FL is getting gladiated tomorrow why not do him today?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

make sure tictac is dead tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

now im a little worried that Keeper is a wolf and wants to use the glad to end the game but eh...we'll see what happens

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:04 am

Post by The Keeper »

Well then you eliminate me tomorrow dontcha.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:05 am

Post by The Keeper »

Lets face it Nero, that's something you've been wanting all along :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you blame me?

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:08 am

Post by The Keeper »

Yes actually.
You've been so damn awful this game.
You've been trying to control and manipulate just as much as the others have.

If I wasn't locked in, I'd be gladiating you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I've been AWFUL, like maybe my reads weren't the greatest but 2 of those was a guy not playing and another scummily to get eliminated to activate his ability. And Meg was intentionally lurking to not get shot but ok I haven't had the greatest reads but I'm at least putting myself out there while you are doing ???

how have I been controlling and manipulate this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing prevents you from using your glad on me tomorrow other than maybe you'd be more at risk than with FL.

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:43 am

Post by The Keeper »

Other than genuinely having the worst attitude I've ever seen you have, you've been using subtle manipulations all game long.
And no, nothing does prevent me from gladiating you tomorrow - I said I'm going for FL though, and thats where I'm going. I'm sticking to what I've said.

And while I live, you're on Death's List - and I plan to take you down in due course.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”