DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1897, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1885, Save The Dragons wrote:dealing with family issues at the moment.

i'm a 1 shot doc, i protected over90 night 1
Sorry to hear about your family :/

Gamewise this sounds like a total fakeclaim. Why weren't you suspicious of RCE at all?
Oh I meant to reply to this too.

I think the 1-shot is the most town thing about the claim.

Using the 1-shot doc on N1 though is… hmm
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1893, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: not known 15
Do you think scum interact with me like NK15 has? I guess NK is sort of piggybacking off over90 but I kind of doubt scum bother pushing me tbh
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I feel like 1-shot is more often a fakeclaim because then you only have to make up one target - less room for a slip or guilty from something like a watcher or tracker
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if the question was wh do scum fakeclaim 1x then I think this is a valid answer but town roll 1x all the time, so what just PL all the x1?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If STD wants to be mad st me for what I'm about to say then fine but...
In post 1867, Save The Dragons wrote:jesus christ i don't have the mental energy for this today
In post 1885, Save The Dragons wrote:dealing with family issues at the moment.
like maybe you could argue that this sort of
AtE
y reaction is just scum

I'm not sure that I buy that a 1x doc should have been sus of a full doc/rc combo. roleblocker isn't even a protective role, like I could get one you could classify it as one but it's listed as a manipulation role. JK, RC/DOC combo, and a 1x doc doesn't seem like it would be some combination that couldn't exist.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Nero, what do you think of STD claiming to have used it on N1 though?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

Why EVEN waste your only shot on fucking N1 IN LARGE GAME.
I don't believe in that.

Seek.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, Elsa was essentially a named goon where some pressure already existed. Sending him to do the nk instead of risking your presumably pr buddies and/or ones with less suspicion makes plenty of sense. Not sure why Math doesn't think that or why STD agreed with that questionable logic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1905, DeasVail wrote:Nero, what do you think of STD claiming to have used it on N1 though?
I think I'm ok with it? Like being a xshot role wanting to kinda use your role early makes some sense to me and is prob pretty common amongst xshoters. Like sure I get it, if he held onto his shot it might have a greater value going forward but then if he doesn't use it and gets ran up he obviously wouldn't be yelled and screamed at for not using it. That NEVER happens. :roll: Also, as Cakez himself points out over was one of the big town reads, does it really make no sense at all that he'd target that? You could maybe say that he should have been on one of the numerous pr claims so I guess you could argue that it's a bad action. But I sorta feel like him claiming that he already used it instead odf like waving it around that he still has a shot and we shouldn't lim him so he can use it feels a lil' bit genuine to me.

I don't think his posting is the best so maybe he could just be scum and I'm overthinking it. I'm also pretty ok riding Mala.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1901, DeasVail wrote:Do you think scum interact with me like NK15 has? I guess NK is sort of piggybacking off over90 but I kind of doubt scum bother pushing me tbh
Why would scum not bother pushing you?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Enchant »

I wouldn't scream for 1-shot not wasting it instantly. Unless it's Cop in hot spot/Vig.

Throwing protection on first night, when it's unlikely as hell to catch NK is borderline useless and i expected STD to be better than that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1907, Nero Cain wrote:also, Elsa was essentially a named goon where some pressure already existed. Sending him to do the nk instead of risking your presumably pr buddies and/or ones with less suspicion makes plenty of sense. Not sure why Math doesn't think that or why STD agreed with that questionable logic.
Because losing a scum isn’t worth it? You answered your own question.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1910, Enchant wrote:I wouldn't scream for 1-shot not wasting it instantly. Unless it's Cop in hot spot/Vig.

Throwing protection on first night, when it's unlikely as hell to catch NK is borderline useless and i expected STD to be better than that.
Agreed I think StD is scum. 1 shot protection on N1 reads like no effort
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could see the logic where scum go "ok, let's not send Elsa b/c he's more likely to be targeted." but I think my logic that sending out an expendable goon and not wanting t put others at risk isn't necessarily wrong either.

but if you are right, doesn't that mean that Elsa wasn't the killer n1 and something else happened to the shot?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1913, Nero Cain wrote:I could see the logic where scum go "ok, let's not send Elsa b/c he's more likely to be targeted." but I think my logic that sending out an expendable goon and not wanting t put others at risk isn't necessarily wrong either.

but if you are right, doesn't that mean that Elsa wasn't the killer n1 and something else happened to the shot?
I think Elsa was the killer. I just think it’s not what I would do.

I also think we should end the day soon because we don’t want things to stagnate

VOTE: std
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Stagnate? The thread has been open like 12 hrs, and not mafia and mashed have yet to check in. And kitty has only made 1 post that didn’t say anything
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1901, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1893, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: not known 15
Do you think scum interact with me like NK15 has? I guess NK is sort of piggybacking off over90 but I kind of doubt scum bother pushing me tbh
Very possible they haven’t thought that much about it tho
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1915, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Stagnate? The thread has been open like 12 hrs, and not mafia and mashed have yet to check in. And kitty has only made 1 post that didn’t say anything
Agreed. That was a bit strange
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1909, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1901, DeasVail wrote:Do you think scum interact with me like NK15 has? I guess NK is sort of piggybacking off over90 but I kind of doubt scum bother pushing me tbh
Why would scum not bother pushing you?
I generally think that scum tend to be more thoughtful about their pushes and with NK pushing me for exactly the same thing over90 did D2, which got no traction, it feels... like scum wouldn't do that.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

but Cat raises a good point that scum might not be as thoughtful as I assume them to be
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1917, DeasVail wrote:Agreed. That was a bit strange
but Math is town so when you call it strange you mean exactly what?
In post 1918, DeasVail wrote:NK pushing me for exactly the same thing over90 did D2, which got no traction, it feels... like scum wouldn't do that.
this sounds EXACTLY like something scum would do. IMO

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean clearly town do agree with each other from time to time but scum parroting or sheeping is a thing so it just seems ??? when someone says scum wouldn't do that b/c scum absolutely would do that.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1920, Nero Cain wrote:but Math is town so when you call it strange you mean exactly what?
it means exactly what I said it means
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1921, Nero Cain wrote:I mean clearly town do agree with each other from time to time but scum parroting or sheeping is a thing so it just seems ??? when someone says scum wouldn't do that b/c scum absolutely would do that.
also the main reason I didn't think it would happen is because no one bit when over90 when pushing it, but it's not that important
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1917, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1915, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Stagnate? The thread has been open like 12 hrs, and not mafia and mashed have yet to check in. And kitty has only made 1 post that didn’t say anything
Agreed. That was a bit strange
Yep it’s strange. I think there’s a good reason to end the day I put in the hood Mala can vouch for me.

I just put a BS reason here I thought would be convincing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”