Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Isis »

why this emotional reaction btw, aren't you on the Isis-is-scum train? doesn't seem like it would come from that angle.

Coral thinks I'm scum an maybe I mix up all the sundresses though X_X
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1948, skitter30 wrote:Why is pav your preferred flip? How did the beat townflip affect your reads given that it was your preferred flip yesterday? Not sure i like your marci push, feels a big bandwagon-y tbh
pav - I just outlined more things I didn't like from him on D2 (implication that TW's fight with Ari looked scummy, said he didn't like the wagons despite posting on D1 that we should flip either Beat or Gamma for info and asking Fruit if there was anyone else to wagon instead) - and in general I haven't seen a single post from him this whole game that rung major town bells for me, he's just kinda here but not pushing the game any sort of which way and thought processes feel oblique to me

was it not clear how beat flip affected my reads? Gamma stock went down, and I looked at the wagon and felt marci was worst vote on it. I don't know if I understand how you can say your marci read is fading but also be suspicious of me for voting/scumreading her.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1969, Isis wrote:skitter you just made a post that said "i townread marci at the start of the game, but I understand why her stock is down recently, and my change my view of her to a negative one"

then you made 8 posts saying GuiltyLion's read of marcistar shouldn't change.
That's not what i said, i said i didnt understand how it changed or why marci is the read that changed
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

Or why that's his most significant sr rn
Like why did he drop paw for this? Idk
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1950, skitter30 wrote:Also i'm not sure i understand your isis townread - can you elaborate plz?
there's a bunch of posts from Isis where she's making insightful reads and pushing the game in a way that feels like authentic scumhunting. The latest such post that really made me feel "yup Isis town" is for example - I don't think it's as likely scum would have a) identified and remembered that marci's attitude towards Fruit changed specifically after Fruit called her out, b) thought to push it at this juncture in the game when marci isn't exactly a popular scumread.

and there's posts like this all over her ISO. your argument against her hasn't been convincing to me - like it feels like you're taking a post like far too seriously when you say it's "putting blame on Ari", and you're also holding onto as if it's some super indicative thing when to me it seems like you just don't like the explanation/thought process moreso than it being something that town wouldn't post.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1978, skitter30 wrote:Like why did he drop paw for this? Idk
several people already pointed out that it'd be better to hunt on wagon today?

I'm letting it be known that I SR Pav and would vote there if a wagon sprung up, but I don't think people would be willing to go for it at the moment, so I'm not
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1952, skitter30 wrote:Like your entire top row was on that wagon. I'm not sure i follow why marci is the one you think is scummy here, and not the others
I gave several things I didn't like from marci, I'll repeat them again

-As Isis pointed out in , switched from defending Fruit to discrediting him as soon as Fruit started accusing her of being scummy posting filler
-Has not substantively expressed or advanced reads in order to push the game a certain way in recent memory
- overreaction and yet doesn't feel like she actually wanted to clarify her read on Pav
-repeatedly says she SR Gamma, even at EOD1, yet kept her vote on Beat, feels like closest profile of scum on that wagon compared to deadline compromisers (Ari/Isis) or initial voters (Titus, Meuh)
-bonus point: not a reason against Marci in isolation but if Gamma is scum I could easily see them as paired, their interactions do not like two townies attempting to sort each other.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1954, skitter30 wrote:Like i guess i'm confused why out of all of your townreads on wagon (bolded) marci is who you're turning too. Up till this point in your iso you're not sus of her at all
I mean in simplest possible terms, Beat flipped town and most of the others on the Beat wagon continue to post townie things, whereas marci has not. I wasn't sus at her previously because I was SRing Beat and marci was voting Beat alongside me and I thought tonally she felt fine, it was enough for D1 but in hindsight weren't great reasons to TR her
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1955, Meuh wrote:I can see why some people are getting suspicious of Marci but it just doesn’t click for me at all. I don’t think she’s scum here.
what has Marci done that you think she couldn't or wouldn't do as scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1968, Meuh wrote:I have a hard time believing GL's gameplay this game hasn't just been finding a wagon he wants to join, and then finding reasoning to make it seem genuine. I don't get the sense he's actually scumhunting. He brought up reasons to scumread Marci but I don't get the sense he actually believes any of it.
I don't know exactly why but this kinda reminded me of something Alyssa said about me as a player one time, she has a hard time reading me because the difference between my town/scum game is usually
what
I choose to comment on rather than how I comment about it

I can understand disliking my general vibe but I don't think you have a good working model of what my town game vs scum game looks like - like what would you expect to see from me that would indicate whether I "believe" in what I'm posting that's missing here? Why don't you think that I think those are good points against marci?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Isis »

I mean I think Meuh is kind of identifying you as a dispassionate player

You do pick your battles more as scum but that's kinda tangential
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Isis »

Maybe emotional players can't pick their battles cause every little thing is worth squawks I guess
"Well, I..."
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1903, Titus wrote:Does Cakez sound upset at the number of TRs I have?
huh?
In post 1904, Isis wrote:
In post 1896, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1788, Isis wrote:marcistar's treatment of the fruit slot has been super bizarre and makes me feel like she knows he's town
Can you elaborate on this point bc I don't get it
elaborated later if this is a post by post catchup
yeah I did see it tbh I'm still kinda confused but I can see your thought process so w/e
In post 1913, Meuh wrote:GL/Pavowski/Fruit ggez
this would be an epic meme team lol
In post 1940, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1921, Meuh wrote:Are these the posts of someone trying to solve the game? Or are these the posts of someone trying to follow active townies while giving off the impression of genuinely scumreading the same people as them.
I kinda feel like I was the main factor in Beat getting limmed? Like I definitely swayed Ari onto it and was the main one pushing it in the 48 hours leading up to the deadline?

who do you think were the active townies I was sheeping? most of the active people at end of yesterday (Ari, Gamma, Isis)
followed
me onto Beat

your characterization of the game doesn't really fit my experience here

I also don't think I'm "disconnected", other than just being absent this weekend
hmmmm does scum!GL actively point to himself as the main culprit for the Beat wagon? probably not no?
In post 1942, GuiltyLion wrote:I feel like I haven't seen marci produce actual #Reads TM or #Content TM in quite some time, ever since she got the early townreads really - like to everyone else reading this post, ask yourself if you can recall off the top of your head what marci's view of the game is here
a strong point tbh
In post 1951, Titus wrote:VOTE: Marcistar

A VCA case...my heart's gone.
if Marci is scum this feels like a distancing/bus vote sooo hard
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: Titus her content for all of today has been so bad I haven't seen any passion from her at all
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:18 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1113, marcistar wrote:honestly i want to afk
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Isis »

Why do you want to afk? It's less readable. Please don't shellder
"Well, I..."
The Ugly Fruit
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:44 am

Post by The Ugly Fruit »

VOTE: Marci One I need to place my vote on someone, two looking back at D1 I wasn't really feeling marci's plays
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Isis »

.. who's plays are you feeling fruit
"Well, I..."
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1991, The Ugly Fruit wrote:VOTE: Marci One I need to place my vote on someone, two looking back at D1 I wasn't really feeling marci's plays
This is pretty weaksauce
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:08 am

Post by marcistar »

thats coming from someone who was hating on how fast wagons have been happening all game btw

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Isis »

Do you think fruit is bad or scummy Marci?

I almost said ugly as one of the two by accident x.x
"Well, I..."
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:16 am

Post by marcistar »

its hard to tell for me because of the differences from what hes used to
i wanna lean towards hes just bad at the game, but it keeps flopping

i love shading him tho AHAHHAA we have grudges against eachother from past games <333

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Isis »

Can we make a grudge this game Marci
For us both to have
I want to share something special with you
"Well, I..."
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:22 am

Post by marcistar »

omg yes :heart_cat_eyes:

whats our grudge about

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE COUNT 2.2[4]
marcistar
: Isis, GuiltyLion, Titus, The Ugly Fruit

[3]
Isis
: Gamma Emerald, skitter30, Aristeia

[1]
Titus
: SirCakez

[1]
GuiltyLion
: Meuh

[1]
Gamma Emerald
: Pavowski

[2]
Not voting
: marcistar, Coral

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day two ends in (expired on 2022-06-21 19:53:27)

MOD NOTES
• please let me know if there are any errors, i do this by hand.

• Gamma Emerald and skitter30 currently V/LA.

• have fun!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Open Games”