Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Meuh »

Also I'm not particularly interested in voting Cakez. Like he makes sense in some pairs ig and there's some content I like from others, but I still gutread him as town. I feel like voting him as a compromise because I'm too scared of others being town is an easy way to end up with a mislim. I don't recall those kind of votes turning out very well.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Meuh »

Maybe I'm just clinging too hard onto that read but voting for the person I had the biggest townread on at the start of the day (within the pool) just sounds bad. :?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Isis »

I don't think she planned 1807 and 1806 as a pair and then posted them in reverse order, so a scum machination to "use 1806 to soften the blow of 1807" doesn't make sense.

When I roll scum I don't plan sequences of posts, I started to doublepost more sometimes cause Prism said it can look town, but I do it by actually looking at a post and seeing if there's something I can add
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Isis »

Cakez is just like, the most generic player outside of skitter/meuh to lim
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Meuh »

Hmm yeah the progression between the 2 posts feels fairly natural
Maybe Coral is just town
I kind of want Coral to be scum though because if she isn't I'm getting something else wrong
Cause if Coral's town, either Skitter's partner is someone that doesn't make sense or it's Cakez, who I think is town
That or Skitter just isn't scum
but then who is it? The pool of {Marci, Faker, Cakez} that's created there is kinda meh to me
Blegh
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Isis »

Marci skitter works

Marci faker works
"Well, I..."
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Meuh »

Marci Skitter I still think is like the least likely pair in the entire pool purely on associatives so I don’t get it at all

Marci Faker is reasonable though, that circles back to the people I wanted to lim today in the first place
Maybe that’s just it
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Isis »

Faker, wrt worst d1, I wondered aloud "do I scumread what worst is doing or townread how he's doing it" and I settled on the latter.

He was so brazen about not advancing the game

I think the reasonings people give is more important than the votes in general.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Isis »

Skitter is hard defending Marci today and didn't want to lim her yesterday? Maybe there are memos I haven't gotten about it it's a long game
"Well, I..."
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3475, Meuh wrote:Also I'm not particularly interested in voting Cakez. Like he makes sense in some pairs ig and there's some content I like from others, but I still gutread him as town. I feel like voting him as a compromise because I'm too scared of others being town is an easy way to end up with a mislim. I don't recall those kind of votes turning out very well.
In post 3476, Meuh wrote:Maybe I'm just clinging too hard onto that read but voting for the person I had the biggest townread on at the start of the day (within the pool) just sounds bad. :?
Why do you have such a confident gut townread on him, though? Like I see absolutely nothing in his ISO that makes me think he's not partnered with Pav nor that he's especially strong town by play, whereas I have glimmers of that with almost everyone else. That makes him feel like a good lim to me, not a bad one.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I will probably have to do actual work to case this and case marci as town again I guess at some point. Truly do not understand what's driving marci scumreads other than laziness. Even EOD2 I doubt marci posts extremely half ass "why pav" posts when he's going down if she knows he's flipping red
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2800, marcistar wrote:i dont want the pav wagon so yeah im not joining
In post 2868, marcistar wrote:
In post 2867, Ydrasse wrote:[6] Pavowski: skitter30, Titus, GuiltyLion, Aristeia, Meuh, Isis
guys pls stop doing not good things :cry:
I have a hard time thinking scum wants to defend a
doomed partner so blatantly yet ineffectively, there's no towncred to be gained here nor any chance of saving him.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 3484, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3475, Meuh wrote:Also I'm not particularly interested in voting Cakez. Like he makes sense in some pairs ig and there's some content I like from others, but I still gutread him as town. I feel like voting him as a compromise because I'm too scared of others being town is an easy way to end up with a mislim. I don't recall those kind of votes turning out very well.
In post 3476, Meuh wrote:Maybe I'm just clinging too hard onto that read but voting for the person I had the biggest townread on at the start of the day (within the pool) just sounds bad. :?
Why do you have such a confident gut townread on him, though? Like I see absolutely nothing in his ISO that makes me think he's not partnered with Pav nor that he's especially strong town by play, whereas I have glimmers of that with almost everyone else. That makes him feel like a good lim to me, not a bad one.
It's not based on being partnered with Pav, I haven't really considered that aspect. Cakez has just looked like he doesn't have an agenda from the start of the game and nothing has really made me question that. Maybe lack of content helps but idk.
The point about nothing really sticking out as town-indicative for him is like fair, to me my read is moreso based on a general feeling about his game than about any specific moments. Maybe that's a bad read to have.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:55 am

Post by marcistar »

yawns

i think its true that my posts have been useless after a certain moment of d1
i should prob fix that sometime soon
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:02 am

Post by marcistar »

maybe i underestimate cakez actually, i would feel bad if thats the case but :?

Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Faker »

I'm not going to be around until degen hours again but yeah, I don't think my laptop has more than another day or two of life left in it. This is rough, might be finishing this game out at a public library computer lmao
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:38 am

Post by marcistar »

I don't remember playing with scum
Cakez
before, but the sort of vibes i get from how he would play as scum is.. i didn't really think he would be the type to hardpush a case () like that, he seemed a bit too certain on gamma at some points, that I really did think that he would wind up being town, i dont really think he would be able to show that level of stubbornness and confidence as scum. And then when he got confident on his read on me being scum, I thought that would be a genuine read he had, i could see how reasonably based on his past experiences with me he could think that. I don't think Cakez has often had the chance to see me as town.
Originally, I thought the timing of his read change on me was a pretty good timing, it was after the point i decided to be stubborn and stop giving reads and shit, so I thought it would just be him noticing the change in me and thinking that the change aligns more with what hes seen in the past, though when I read his ISO, I seem to be getting the timing of that slightly wrong so it sort of altered my view on that situation a tiny bit. I'm not really confident on making oMgUs rEaDs, but just rereading the iso and realizing the actual timing of it, it removes part of the reason i thought he could 100% be town.
In post 1539, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1442, Titus wrote:I'm thinking Beat Pav Gamma at the moment.
And this is literally the three easiest scumreads in the game
(Yes yes I know I have two of the same ones but that's why I'm moving elsewhere bc I'm worried that the fact the wagons have been the same all day means we are wrong somewhere)
In post 1545, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1543, Isis wrote:Pavowski isn't that easy a wagon only like one other person besides Titus really lifted that torch
I'm calling it easy cuz Pav's been V/LA all game and hardly offered anything
These do jump out a bit but eh, dont wanna think too much about it and force myself to make a dumb conclusion.
(, ) stuff he certainly did not revisit.
feels a bit empty without a follow through vote on pav, ( : it just makes it seem like hes open to the idea, without actually being open to the idea, does that make sense?
There was a post where he was calling me out for voting alongside the vote pav had, but i think cakez should realize he did kinda similar vibes! minus the "voting with pav part" ofc, but still he wasn't on pavs wagon, despite voicing support for it. we are the same cakez :evil:
the way its worded i hate, it just makes it seem all buddy buddy.
This is why its like a back and forth pull on how I read Cakez : - (, i'm unsure what I think should weigh heavier, i really do like his stubborness and confidence early D1, but then when everybody was hopping on the unconfirmeds today I took a bit of a think and... idk im worried about giving any reads, i doubt I would be right at all. The more I think of stuff, the more I feel like I'll draw a dumb conclusion just because i want to find a conclusion. :cry: :cry:

I don't really know how to read
Skitter
well, everyone seems to think shes really good so that scares me v much!!! Theres a bunch of early on posts from her that include question marks, and it just.. that stood out a bit while I'm reading there because it looks like appearing not confident in anything so that she would have an easier time sliding her reads around. I don't really think Skitters trying too overly hard for alot of the game, but I can't really point to a post and be like "thats a scummy thought process" since theyre alot of just mid vibez. Maybe that one time when she sused out Ari (I think it was like D1 or sumn) When I think back to it, it gives vibez like she was trying to prevent thread progression a tiny bit. Her posts do seem like they would be ~decently easy~ to fake though. Her posts about pav are like... I think when she voted pav, seems a bit random compared to them. : )

I like
Meuhs
stuff, I feel like it feels like genuinely her, though I dont really think my reading her is very accurate so someone else can do that. I can't really point to specific posts, but its like all of them that feel mid vibes. I will say, I hope her / coral arent teammies because that would be horrible for our sundress cult :cry: kinda would be horribley funny though.
I think other peoples reads, kinda brainwashed me a bit earlier today, but I'm back here at Meuh being townie.

I like
Gammas
posts the more that I think about it, I think Gamma was just genuinely frustrated which gives +town vibes when I think back on it. I lowkey feel so bad for how we treated Gamma (mainly me tho, i feel bad for the shit ive done), but I really did think pushing Gamma would make people take stances and would be revealing of those people. Don't think I've ever tried to return to think on this wavelength though. I think the many wagons also probably could mean townie, because I feel like scum would've tried harder to help prevent round 2 from going on. While
Fakers
vibes are kinda the opposite. : ) I don't wanna read or remember too much cuz lol ive been typing this post for awhile and I'm getting SICK of it... buuuuuuut some posts are okayish but then other posts... idk i feel like the fact I didn't think faker would act ike that is affecting my read there a bit.
Faker isn't the worst of the bunch, theres the conclusion from the read.

Dart at a board,
The Worst
didn't have the best posts, I feel like it was mostly not game advancing pop ins, and one of his posts just felt like trying to prevent progression (like the time people were doubting ari during D1, it felt like he was just feeding into the fears as well), alot of his jokes does not give THE vibes tbh, I think
Coral
gives town vibez though, when she replaced in her catchup was pretty good and I think maybe the main reason why she didn't get confirmed was so that people could look back on The Worst, and scumread the slot for... that. If shes scum thats an epic gamer move tbh, but I think scum prob just wanted the paranoia and doubt in her to be there so that the sundress core wouldn't be strong. Her posts for today phase though, don't hold up to similar vibes. I esp don't like the posts where she talks about Meuh, I think that ~could be~ setup..

IDK WHAT MY CONCLUSIONS WERE FROM DOING THIS I THINK IT JUST MAINLY HELPED ME REIN MY THOUGHTS

LIKE THERES THE GOLDEN 3 AND IDK WHO WOULD BE THE BEST TO LIM
PROB SKITTER BUT ???
I FEEL SO BAD AND UNCONFIDENT

Spoiler:
and now yall wont see from me again :cool:

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 3488, marcistar wrote:yawns
:yawn:
I feel like the yawn emoji is so underrated... it's impeccable and very expressive for something so small

Faker I hope your computer doesn't give you too much trouble, that's a shame :cry:

Also Marci I read your post and it makes me happy :D
Idk if I have anything to comment on, I'll see if I do later
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Isis »

Marci can be town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Isis »

Can the town in skitter-meuh-cakez raise his or her hand. I'm just going to hold my breath and hope faker is town
"Well, I..."
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

*raises hand*

Will actually respond to the substantive stuff later, at work today
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Isis »

Titussss
"Well, I..."
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

v/la through monday

Again :/
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She