Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont believe in VCA as is - but when you look at how flipped scum STD for example voted - it is clear that scum were not sure if they could save elsa but wanted to position in a way that made them look good.6
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1647, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote
@enchant can you tell me whether or not Mala claimed the jailkeeper by this point?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1639, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: malakittens
This seems like a good shot for scum in the hood
In post 1640, over90 wrote:VOTE: malakittens
In post 1641, Elsa Jay wrote:I wanted to give Mala a chance but they keep calling me evil. Even in the neighborhood she hasn't really tried.

VOTE: Mala

Over may be making me paranoid or maybe it's launcher remorse, but I do wish we got rid of Bosco now instead of Titus.
In post 1647, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote
In post 1648, Malakittens wrote:I’m on an ambulance call but I’m either at l-1 or close to l-1

I’m town Jk and targeted Elsa

I won’t be back til another hour or two bc this is an assault victim
In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Elsa

@RCE where the hell is that a mafia only role?
In post 1662, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Elsa

Sircakez's vote on mala also came out of left field
In post 1679, RCEnigma wrote:Ok so full disclosure night one my shot was combined doctor rolecop. Mala came back as jailkeeper neighbor. So she could either have jailkept the killing scum/protected from a kill or been shot in the night.

You guys might have different opinions about what scum would/wouldn't do but I don't see scum shooting mala when Titus dying words were to kill in mala/Bosco and mala was pretty much universally scumread...or at least not townread.

So I'm betting on mala target being shot or being the shooter. Elsa claimed basically VT with a neighborhood D1 so whoever can jump through hoops to explain scum shooting there feel free.

I thought mala targeted kitty tbh with Nero's psuedo claim and the continued push on Bosco made sense from a scum!perspective but I was wrong. Bosco could reasonably be scum.

VOTE: Elsa
In post 1692, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

I kinda want to see where today goes.
I support an Elsa wagon but I kinda want other’s opinions on wagons and wonder if I am incorrect here.
In post 1715, over90 wrote:VOTE: Elsa
In post 1718, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Elsa
In post 1730, over90 wrote:UNVOTE: elsa
for now
In post 1734, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE:

hmm. there's always other possibilities.
In post 1742, over90 wrote:VOTE: Elsa
In post 1745, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Elsa
In post 1753, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1743, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1739, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1731, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1723, RCEnigma wrote:If Elsa flips town and we chain elim me and mala because scum just didn't submit a night kill.....it would be hilarious honestly.
What are the odds Mala was shot?
It's nonzero but low nonetheless. So for context Elsa was the likely elim before Titus repped in and I spearheaded the elim on Titus, Titus spent the large part of the wagon duration pushing that myself and DV diverted the elim away from Bosco and that mala was scum based on the lack of hood use and how slots were interacting with mala (idk what that meant)

Mala and Bosco were at the top of Titus' poe at day end and then DV and myself.
It’s the same low odds to me of Elsa doing the kill or Mala being the shot. If Elsa was that sussed scum shouldn’t send Elsa to do the kill. I am just going to trust you whichever way you go on this I think.
UNVOTE:

I'm still fully on board with elimming Elsa here. But I do want to talk some things out. Both the options are dealing in the world of unlikely. With no other protectives claimed though mala just has to be town in both worlds right?
World 1 Elsa makes the kill town!mala prevents it.
World 2 Elsa doesn't make the kill Town!Mala is protected from kill
World 3 Scum!mala jks Town!Elsa, nk disappears?
In post 1758, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Elsa

Brbrbrb
In post 1771, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: EJ

Slot needs to die...

For real tho

Needs to die
In post 1772, Save The Dragons wrote:I dig it

VOTE: elsa jay
In post 1778, DeasVail wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

I don't think Elsa Jay making the kill as scum is as unlikely as Math claims it to be.

I think Mala is town and even off play at this point, I think Elsa is the most likely in the hood to be scum.

So I guess my vote is a combination of night actions indicating a possible failed kill by Elsa, but also I think Elsa's play is scummy. The reaction to there being no kills felt off, and would make a lot more sense in hindsight if Elsa is scum who failed a kill and didn't know how to react to that. The play around Mala's claim etc. also does not make sense. There needs to be an explanation for the failed kill and so if Elsa thinks there can absolutely not be a town JK then, well, there has to be yet another role in the game that can stop a kill and I don't think Elsa is really thinking about that possibility.
In post 1789, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: elsa jay going back to this
In post 1799, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
In post 1816, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

d2 final

Elsa Jay (8):
Cat Scratch Fever, over90, MathBlade, Enchant, Malakittens, Save The Dragons, DeasVail, SirCakez
Not_Mafia (2):
KittyTacky, Not_Mafia
Malakittens (1):
Elsa Jay
KittyTacky (1):
Nero Cain

not voting (3):
NashedPotato, Not Known 15, RCEnigma

with 15 alive, it took 8 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house
the voting patterns around the time Mala got close to hammered and then mala claimed a visit on elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

I would argue that this shows that nero was not part of the scumteam because clearly StD was positioning himself in a way on the wagon already - so why would nero even bother trying to start something elsewhere when he is not that bad when scum to push

CSF did not speak a *single* time during the time mala was pushing elsa.

however one thing I will say - mathblade's voting patterns around confirmed townies voting patterns - that is-> when people unvoted he unvoted similarly to how StD treated the wagon, trying to see if something else pops up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i misread because i thought i missed the csf vote but they only voted after the claim and never came back to contribute
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa being jailkept and no deaths happening is not that incriminating considering the shot could have very well been on her.

but I believe scum TMId that it was Elsa leading the kill and ergo went into bus mode from that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

starting to regain my confidence in pushing CSF
retired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Enchant »

Mala didn't claim in PT earlier as i remember.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:

I want to give CSF a chance to reply to this - but that vote is going back if I'm not satisfied by the response.
retired
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:42 am

Post by over90 »

In post 2597, DkKoba wrote:LMAO HOLD UP DR WORM IS A VASEX ALT?
No. Vasex, Wiki, over90. That's all
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2604, DkKoba wrote:oh i misread because i thought i missed the csf vote but they only voted after the claim and never came back to contribute
I'm super confused how you think this

I made a bunch of posts. I even questioned StD when he unvoted Elsa for a weak reason, which I followed up on the day after.

The thread was locked <12 hours later.
Spoiler: Just a sample of posts

In post 1664, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:That's trying to outguess the mod, which i don't do.

There's a missing NK and i liked her early game posting when she was active so i believe her
In post 1675, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1671, over90 wrote:
In post 768, Malakittens wrote:
In post 763, Nero Cain wrote:wonderful contributions mals
Sorry I was too busy throwing a “goodbye party” for my fav coworker
In post 1128, Malakittens wrote:I replaced my alt tako.

I’m kinda VLA I’m coming off a rough week.

It’s more I just don’t want to talk to anyone in general rn
In post 1648, Malakittens wrote:I’m on an ambulance call but I’m either at l-1 or close to l-1

I’m town Jk and targeted Elsa

I won’t be back til another hour or two bc this is an assault victim
the half of her posts in game is explanation why she cannot play this game.
She does this every game

It's hilariously not alignment indicative
In post 1676, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1670, over90 wrote:

where are you voting? today we are voting mala.
titus said elsa is town, mala is scum.
compare them
I already said why this line of reasoning is fallible

What did Elsa do? She's comfortably inside her scum range
In post 1705, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1686, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1682, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm actually confused you would ask that Mathy, but whatever
I have to go to work ew
I am asking it because if we assume RC is telling the truth (I don’t see why not right now)

Then Mala would either be shot at or Elsa would be the killer or Elsa would be the person shot.

All three are viable.

Considering Mala dropped off the face of the earth, it could be a Mala kill for PR
Or
Elsa was the killer killing somewhere
Or
Scum wanted Elsa dead

I think the middle is most likely but I hate loose ends
Now that RCE has revealed himself to be a doctor, the middle scenario is even more likely yeah
In post 1760, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1720, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1677, MathBlade wrote:I kinda think we’re just dealing with bad scum here if Elsa is scum. I mean why would scum send Elsa to do the kill? That question doesn’t fit for me. I think we need to flip Elsa as it’s more likely just me not having a grasp on the game yet.

Do you have any ideas, assuming Elsa is scum why they send Elsa to do the kill?
mmm this is a good point
Is it though?

What if Elsa is the only goon and scum aren't multitasking

Or if scum wanted to mitigate their losses by sending their scummier partner so the townier scum aren't guiltier?

In post 2605, DkKoba wrote:elsa being jailkept and no deaths happening is not that incriminating considering the shot could have very well been on her.

but I believe scum TMId that it was Elsa leading the kill and ergo went into bus mode from that.
Elsa was a scummy slot and wasn't contributing anything. It's unlikely she would get NK'd.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:25 pm

I'm just VT btw
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:26 pm

In post 2562, Not Known 15 wrote:I see TMI indications and partner interactions from CSF.

VOTE: CSF

So yes, that's fine.
What did I TMI?
In post 2564, Not Known 15 wrote:Nevermind. It is just Enchant and Mathblade.

Elsa claimed that the neighborhood had Enchant, Mathblade, herself and Mala on it but Mala didn't flip Neighbor Jailkeeper, just Jailkeeper.
Yet you leave your vote on me. I seriously doubt you believe this.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:31 pm

I'll reread to see if I can figure out who else is scum before I get hammered, but tbh this game is pretty boring, and when I replaced in, I told schadd that I wouldn't be more than a warm body in the slot

So no guarantees

Although I'm pretty confident that Enchant is town here, so if I die, no shitpushing Enchant! I also think Koba is probably town, so the people who are trying to say there's 1 scum in {me, koba} are lazy at best and scum at worst.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2596, DkKoba wrote:MB - can you explain why you want to vote CSF?

I know why I am, NK15 has explained why they are, Kitty has reasons, one of which is that they are trusting me (the most shady of the CSF pushers atp) - and I can see a possible link between Elsa and Kitty.

I'm deathly afraid of missing atp on CSF, but I'm more afraid of if I'm right and end up going for the wrong person afterwards.
Already did.

Even quoted over90 who said the reasons why pretty well.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just think you’re putting on errs.

You want to project confidence versus being confident.

If CSF+me was the only world that fit then you wouldn’t be afraid.

Like I don’t get this at all?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2605, DkKoba wrote:elsa being jailkept and no deaths happening is not that incriminating considering the shot could have very well been on her.

I asked this yesterday and the day of.

Elsa being shot just wasn’t likely given D1.

Elsa being jailkept was the most likely of unlikely options.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2613, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'll reread to see if I can figure out who else is scum before I get hammered, but tbh this game is pretty boring, and when I replaced in, I told schadd that I wouldn't be more than a warm body in the slot

So no guarantees

Although I'm pretty confident that Enchant is town here, so if I die, no shitpushing Enchant! I also think Koba is probably town, so the people who are trying to say there's 1 scum in {me, koba} are lazy at best and scum at worst.
Can you explain the Koba townread? I can’t follow what they’re saying at all and that is usually scum!Koba

Town Koba is understandable but annoying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:12 pm

I fell asleep, so I didn't end up getting very far. I will be here for a little while longer though - this game has my full attention!

I feel like Carcalilly's posts on page 16 and 17 were pretty good. And if NK15 does flip scum, she (MathBlade) doesn't feel partnered.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:15 pm

In post 2617, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2613, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'll reread to see if I can figure out who else is scum before I get hammered, but tbh this game is pretty boring, and when I replaced in, I told schadd that I wouldn't be more than a warm body in the slot

So no guarantees

Can you explain the Koba townread? I can’t follow what they’re saying at all and that is usually scum!Koba

Town Koba is understandable but annoying.
I was townreading Nero's posts. But also I feel like they're doing a lot of solving when the rest of the thread is pretty lethargic.

For example, the analysis from earlier this page. Why bother unvoting me and doing that analysis? They probably feel somewhat on the hook for my mislim based on how everyone is positioning me and Koba as a 1v1, but I don't know why they bother engaging me
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:17 pm

In post 2587, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2561, over90 wrote:That's so funny that nero and italiano were fighting, now after replacing dkkoba and csf are fighting.
I guess we need to stay on the idea, that there is one scum among them and to elim them both, if the first one flips town
Let’s go. I am down for a CSF / Koba 1v1

Where are the votes?
btw, Nero might've tunneled ItalianoVD for many pages, but he was thinking I was town after I replaced in:
Spoiler:
In post 1859, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote:i think nero's energy is townie but i dunno if i really know how to read him so take that with a grain of salt, but i'm not convinced by your case
This post sorta freaked me out b/c it seems like you've scumread me our last few games despite me being "high energy". I know you were scum in at least one though.

Don't really agree all that much that VD wouldn't have pushed back if he was scum,but its looking like VD wasn't scum sooo...

coulf argue that the hop on the tako wagon was from scum.

didn't like your case on cakez though I did agree with the part about the "joke" overall I thought it was pretty poor.

however, I did like all of and . Maybe you could argue that this is distancing.

was a very strange attack on you. I think it likely makes you town if Kitty is scum.

I've played a fair number of games with Nero, and I think we're pretty good at reading each other.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:36 pm

Also I have a hard time believing this is SvS lol

Spoiler:
In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 589, over90 wrote:enchant is mafia, bc he doesnt consider gamma scum.
italiano is scum for enchant, italiano says nk15 is town, who is also scum for enchant... but enchant with no reason unvotes nk15, ignores my posts, and he doesnt say anything about gamma... gamma said italiano is a solid town. enchant ignores that, this is bad.

VOTE: enchant
In post 590, over90 wrote:or maybe gamma should be hanged for solid town italiano, but enchant is also too strange in searching scums
???
your sorting method seems basic as shit
In post 617, Nero Cain wrote:at least he's hunting. zing
In post 619, schadd_ wrote:replacing gamma emerald
In post 620, Nero Cain wrote:....................................
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:20 pm

Over90 do you have any completed scumgames?
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by over90 »

In post 2622, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Over90 do you have any completed scumgames?
I have never been a mafia here on this forum.
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by over90 »

In post 2613, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Although I'm pretty confident that Enchant is town here, so if I die, no shitpushing Enchant! I also think Koba is probably town, so the people who are trying to say there's 1 scum in {me, koba} are lazy at best and scum at worst.
So again... kitty and nk are mafia?
Dkkoba says that all of them are 100% town, and you even dont sr him...
VOTE: CSF

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”