Mini Normal 2276: Around the World - Game Over!

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 173, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 128, Ausuka wrote:Anyway

I like scamper, Roden and Bella the most so far because they give me Good Vibes

Logically shoshin's progression should probably be suspicious to me. She feels more like chaotic town on a vibes level though.
Can you elaborate on these good vibes? More specifically with Bella, because when you posted this she had very little content outside of a vague-ish Marci scum read
In post 57, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 55, Roden wrote:Marci's vibes seem a bit off

Datisi feels kinda town though
I like this
In post 60, Bellaphant wrote:Because I agree? I don't get town from marci at all, especially the 'i haven't voted thing', which is weird in itself.

I have high hopes of being able to read Roden too.
^ I liked these posts because they reflected what I was thinking reading through.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:53 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Very weak but okay, thanks
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:01 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Slight edit - for some reason my phone only showed the quotes and not what you actually said
I don’t quite have the same read but understand your point of view a bit better now
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

If it helps, we just played a game together where I had to check I hadn't written aus' posts, so I am expecting them to vibe with my thoughts if town.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:09 am

Post by Alexcellent »

I guessss that helps
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:20 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 129, Shoshin wrote:What posts gave you town vibes from scamper, Ausuka?
In post 130, Ausuka wrote:
In post 63, marcistar wrote: i dont really get good vibes from the posts. i think part of it is because the og claim () feels a bit over explanatory.

side note: if i have a game about a frog gf, and then i get a slurpee thats frog juice flavored, am i drinking my gf? :cry: :cry: :cry:
In post 114, marcistar wrote:i don't see how thats scummy..?

why would scum want to naked vote and draw attention to themselves?
why would shoshin
not
want to shade people this early on? it'll cause reactions for sure and help better read people? like how ur having a tantrum over them scumreading you rn :oops:
why are
you
framing everything they do in such a bad way? the certain words, "bullshitting", "dodging a question" its making a bigger deal of something than it should be.
why are
you
expecting shoshin to be perfect?
Ok, first off I'd like to ask Marci what she thought was over explainy about my first post?? It was like three lines lmao

I don't really like the second post. I don't think she's wrong about Shoshin playing chaotically not being scummy, but something about the way she treats Crescent rubs me the wrong way, like she's trying to win an argument and isn't really worried about how this impacts Crescent's alignment. In particular, Crescent's posting up til this point felt fairly reasonable and describing it as a 'tantrum' seems unreasonably aggro. 'Why are you expecting Shoshin to be perfect' is also such a strange line; like, obviously Crescent isn't expecting Shoshin to be perfect just because she scumreads her posts??? Again it comes off as an argument winner line rather than someone genuinely interested in sorting the situation.

I could see scum Marci defending town Shoshin like this.

(I want to townread her for the frog posting though I love frogs)
Marci gave off "clueless, easily pocketed town" vibes (Shoshin being the one player to definitively call her town) from that post specifically. Admittedly if Shoshin is town, the chances it comes from scum are higher. It was a poor post for how hard it defended and I don't think that post is made if both are scum.

Like the liveliness of this game so far. Much better than what I've dealt with recently.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:29 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 138, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:still think marci is scum and i'll be looking at everyone who is ignoring weighing in on this discussion
I like Datisi as town
In post 66, Datisi wrote:still think marci is scum and i'll be looking at everyone who is ignoring weighing in on this discussion
I like Datisi as town
There aren't a lot of solid reads in this ISO, but this in particular is both early and explained only by a single post. Is there more to it?

Oh and Alex does know exactly why I'm weary of shitposting right now, he just can't say it either.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:41 am

Post by Datisi »

stop mentioning ongoing games, thanks
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 181, Crescent wrote:
I like Datisi as town
I like Datisi as town
There aren't a lot of solid reads in this ISO, but this in particular is both early and explained only by a single post. Is there more to it?

Oh and Alex does know exactly why I'm weary of shitposting right now, he just can't say it either.
I had the same thought that people avoiding this discussion would likely be suspicious. But also Datisi's posts give off an air of trying to sort people. It's early but yeah but feels townie.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:06 am

Post by Crescent »

I'm on phone and in a hurry so can't check right now but if memory serves the only one in the game that specific post even applied to was Shoshin and soon after we got a hard town read on Marci from her.

Kinda weird though when 3 people hadn't posted yet but I can see it being legit probing.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 180, Crescent wrote:Marci gave off "clueless, easily pocketed town" vibes (Shoshin being the one player to definitively call her town) from that post specifically. Admittedly if Shoshin is town, the chances it comes from scum are higher. It was a poor post for how hard it defended and I don't think that post is made if both are scum.
It doesn't give pocketed town vibes to me. I could see how town Marci would instinctively townread Shoshin in this situation, but I think the way she goes about it isn't genuine for reasons I explained - the whole bit where she asks five rhetorical questions in quick succession, says you're having a tantrum and 'expecting Shoshin to be perfect' seems totally disconnected from what's actually going on and overall performative.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Shoshin »

Alex is very scummy.

If Crescent's town, I'd guess Scamper/Alex/STD.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Alex gives good vibes so does Bella and crescent
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Soshin might just be too chaotic for me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 186, Shoshin wrote:Alex is very scummy.

If Crescent's town, I'd guess Scamper/Alex/STD.
why
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 185, Ausuka wrote:
In post 180, Crescent wrote:Marci gave off "clueless, easily pocketed town" vibes (Shoshin being the one player to definitively call her town) from that post specifically. Admittedly if Shoshin is town, the chances it comes from scum are higher. It was a poor post for how hard it defended and I don't think that post is made if both are scum.
It doesn't give pocketed town vibes to me. I could see how town Marci would instinctively townread Shoshin in this situation, but I think the way she goes about it isn't genuine for reasons I explained - the whole bit where she asks five rhetorical questions in quick succession, says you're having a tantrum and 'expecting Shoshin to be perfect' seems totally disconnected from what's actually going on and overall performative.
It does feel completely over the top - Like a post that was made without any actual forethought. It's the kind of "what is this" earlygame post that a scum player
usually
stops and thinks to themselves about posting before they actually post it. I admit it can be player specific, especially with more eccentric players.

The tantrum bit is the one part that sticks out if anything. I was giving a rational breakdown of another player's actions and how they were naturally scum slanted. It felt more like her trying to shut me down to protect Shoshin more than having anything to do about my alignment.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Shoshin »

Thoughts on Crescent:

Spoiler:
In post 48, Crescent wrote:My first thought was to distrust Asuka.

My second thought was that I haven't seen such a claim come from scum in a few years.

As such, the claim doesn't really do a lot for me. I need to see their actual play. It's way too early for a blanket judgment,

The reason Marci voted for Asuka is kinda hogwash. The only one that argument might actually be valid on right now is Marci herself.
Town don't usually lay out their logic in this way: "My first thought...," "my second thought...," "as such..."

From what I remember (back when I used to play more), scum tend to overly-justify their behaviors/reads in this way. They sequence their thoughts more often than town, and format posts as logical-sounding arguments. This pings me from Crescent.

I also don't like Crescent's use of "kinda" to soften his posts. In the context of aggressive/confident posting like Crescent's, it feels off.
In post 67, Crescent wrote:Kinda too early to make such a statement.

Three people haven't been in the topic yet, and aside from Shoshin's two contentless votes (The second one being a countervote), there really isn't anyone it would apply to unless you count the guy who said "I feel like marci is being marci" and went VLA.
This post rubs me the wrong way. Throwing shade my way without committing to it.

Crescent also falls into another common scum pattern: lazily attacking lack of justifications, rather than searching for deeper meanings.
In post 87, Crescent wrote:Oh he's shitposting for reactions. Less interesting.
Another common scum pattern: Discrediting/dismissing townies and their efforts to scumhunt as non-serious (or not to be taken seriously).
In post 100, Crescent wrote:
In post 88, marcistar wrote:why do u immediately jump to shitposting? LOL what if shoshins serious..
Yes, let's seriously come up with a scumteam based solely on a single point of interaction 80 posts into the game. That sure sounds serious~

I am very weary of shitposters right now for reasons I can't get into.
This is more of the same. Crescent portrays himself as experienced, yet acts like he's never seen a townie genuinely scumhunt early or try to figure the game out after 80 posts.
In post 104, Crescent wrote:Oh no, I've drawn aggro from the guy who just expertly avoided actually answering the previous question asked to him.
There's no deeper thinking of alignments here, just mindless dismissal of my play.

This feels like Crescent's trying to hide their frustration that I'm voting them. If you were online at the time and saw Crescent's flurry of posts, it very much felt like Crescent having a "tantrum" (as Marci describes).
In post 109, Crescent wrote:Frankly though, he's already pointed out three people as scum, someone to be scum if we're not, and also said an inactive is probably scum so he's probably wrong on the three of us anyway.

It reeks of flinging poop around and seeing where it sticks. He's pretty well thrown shade at half the players in the game in the first 100 posts.
This is where Crescent loses it entirely.

Nothing about what I did was "flinging poop around." Assuming there's three scum, I'm looking for three scum. I'm considering possible scenarios where one of the players I suspect isn't scum. This is how townies think through the game, which Crescent should know. Instead, Crescent acts like I'm desperately shading half the players, hoping something sticks.

Why would scum ever do this in the beginning of the game with no rhyme or reason? It's an absurd proposition, one that shows a total lack of thought. Crescent's just mindlessly applying a scum behavior ("scum trying to shade enough players to get a mislynch") to a situation where it doesn't apply at all.

I read this (and all the posts about this topic and from this moment) as over-reactions to me voting Crescent.
In post 111, Crescent wrote:Oh and between saying I was scum with those two for no given reason and voting me I don't even appear in a post of his. I commented that he dodged a question and he voted me. Ok then.

So say he's not shitposting? What is he doing then? Blustering at the game in what doesn't resemble any legitimate attempt to scumhunt anyone. All he's trying to do is spread shade to as many people as possible, which is a scum-slanted action.
Again, Crescent suggests I'm spreading shade to as many people as possible, which just isn't true. Again, my take is that Crescent's attacking me because I voted them.

Crescent's simultaneously trying to dismiss/discredit me ("shitposting") while also attacking me as scum ("throwing shade wherever it sticks").

Is anyone else not surprised that Crescent isn't more curious about why I'm voting them? Can anyone point to something from Crescent that shows a genuine attempt to solve my alignment?
In post 112, Crescent wrote:
In post 110, marcistar wrote:why are u so pressed about it then if its meaningless?
The problem is the insistence it isn't meaningless.
Crescent is concerned that I'm serious about my vote on them.
In post 113, Crescent wrote:To sum it up: 3 of his posts are blank votes without a reason. The other 9?

Puts sus on Roden, then on me and Datisi.

Then on Scamper and everyone who hasn't posted yet, which are 3 people.

He then shades Ausuka.

He has shaded
eight players
and voted for three, in the first 104 posts of the game. Doesn't feel genuine at all.
More of the same. Crescent's upset that I'm trying to evaluate alignments in the first 104 posts of the game.
In post 115, Crescent wrote:"Fling poop around and see where it sticks" is a tried and true scum strategy. The issue is, it tends to dilute your actual vote so much that it has no real power. The goal is you're hoping even one of the people you shade takes off as a train - Preferably someone you've never actually voted so it doesn't blow back directly on you.

If he were shitposting it'd be NAI to me. The fact that he voted me for pointing out he dodged a question was a mere continuance of his already anti-town behavior (His previous vote was also a direct countervote).

Anyways, very hard early defense of who's by a fair margin the scummiest player in the early game.. Generally does
not
come from scum.

Marci's way more likely to be town based on that one post.
Crescent assumes I voted them them for reasons that have nothing to do with why I voted them. I suspected Crescent before Crescent asked me any questions. I voted Crescent because I decided Roden was town.

There's just no real thought process here. Very concerning.

I wouldn't want to mislynch Crescent, since they're very engaged and active at the moment. If I'm wrong about this, I need someone to help me reach that understanding.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Crescent »

That was sure a lot of words to barely say anything notewprthy.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Shoshin »

Upon further consideration, I've decided Alex is town.

What're your reads?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Crescent »

Word of advice: You're gonna need to lot more than that to try to get an ML on me. It is much harder than scum tend to think it is <3

Trying to drum up that I'm afraid of your solo vote on me to dismiss my argument that shading 8 players in 12 posts is not going to sell particularly well.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Shoshin »

If you're town, Crescent, you have nothing to worry about.

For the sake of discussion, assume I'm town for a second. What're your reads?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 191, Shoshin wrote:Thoughts on Crescent:

Spoiler:
In post 48, Crescent wrote:My first thought was to distrust Asuka.

My second thought was that I haven't seen such a claim come from scum in a few years.

As such, the claim doesn't really do a lot for me. I need to see their actual play. It's way too early for a blanket judgment,

The reason Marci voted for Asuka is kinda hogwash. The only one that argument might actually be valid on right now is Marci herself.
Town don't usually lay out their logic in this way: "My first thought...," "my second thought...," "as such..."

From what I remember (back when I used to play more), scum tend to overly-justify their behaviors/reads in this way. They sequence their thoughts more often than town, and format posts as logical-sounding arguments. This pings me from Crescent.

I also don't like Crescent's use of "kinda" to soften his posts. In the context of aggressive/confident posting like Crescent's, it feels off.
In post 67, Crescent wrote:Kinda too early to make such a statement.

Three people haven't been in the topic yet, and aside from Shoshin's two contentless votes (The second one being a countervote), there really isn't anyone it would apply to unless you count the guy who said "I feel like marci is being marci" and went VLA.
This post rubs me the wrong way. Throwing shade my way without committing to it.

Crescent also falls into another common scum pattern: lazily attacking lack of justifications, rather than searching for deeper meanings.
In post 87, Crescent wrote:Oh he's shitposting for reactions. Less interesting.
Another common scum pattern: Discrediting/dismissing townies and their efforts to scumhunt as non-serious (or not to be taken seriously).
In post 100, Crescent wrote:
In post 88, marcistar wrote:why do u immediately jump to shitposting? LOL what if shoshins serious..
Yes, let's seriously come up with a scumteam based solely on a single point of interaction 80 posts into the game. That sure sounds serious~

I am very weary of shitposters right now for reasons I can't get into.
This is more of the same. Crescent portrays himself as experienced, yet acts like he's never seen a townie genuinely scumhunt early or try to figure the game out after 80 posts.
In post 104, Crescent wrote:Oh no, I've drawn aggro from the guy who just expertly avoided actually answering the previous question asked to him.
There's no deeper thinking of alignments here, just mindless dismissal of my play.

This feels like Crescent's trying to hide their frustration that I'm voting them. If you were online at the time and saw Crescent's flurry of posts, it very much felt like Crescent having a "tantrum" (as Marci describes).
In post 109, Crescent wrote:Frankly though, he's already pointed out three people as scum, someone to be scum if we're not, and also said an inactive is probably scum so he's probably wrong on the three of us anyway.

It reeks of flinging poop around and seeing where it sticks. He's pretty well thrown shade at half the players in the game in the first 100 posts.
This is where Crescent loses it entirely.

Nothing about what I did was "flinging poop around." Assuming there's three scum, I'm looking for three scum. I'm considering possible scenarios where one of the players I suspect isn't scum. This is how townies think through the game, which Crescent should know. Instead, Crescent acts like I'm desperately shading half the players, hoping something sticks.

Why would scum ever do this in the beginning of the game with no rhyme or reason? It's an absurd proposition, one that shows a total lack of thought. Crescent's just mindlessly applying a scum behavior ("scum trying to shade enough players to get a mislynch") to a situation where it doesn't apply at all.

I read this (and all the posts about this topic and from this moment) as over-reactions to me voting Crescent.
In post 111, Crescent wrote:Oh and between saying I was scum with those two for no given reason and voting me I don't even appear in a post of his. I commented that he dodged a question and he voted me. Ok then.

So say he's not shitposting? What is he doing then? Blustering at the game in what doesn't resemble any legitimate attempt to scumhunt anyone. All he's trying to do is spread shade to as many people as possible, which is a scum-slanted action.
Again, Crescent suggests I'm spreading shade to as many people as possible, which just isn't true. Again, my take is that Crescent's attacking me because I voted them.

Crescent's simultaneously trying to dismiss/discredit me ("shitposting") while also attacking me as scum ("throwing shade wherever it sticks").

Is anyone else not surprised that Crescent isn't more curious about why I'm voting them? Can anyone point to something from Crescent that shows a genuine attempt to solve my alignment?
In post 112, Crescent wrote:
In post 110, marcistar wrote:why are u so pressed about it then if its meaningless?
The problem is the insistence it isn't meaningless.
Crescent is concerned that I'm serious about my vote on them.
In post 113, Crescent wrote:To sum it up: 3 of his posts are blank votes without a reason. The other 9?

Puts sus on Roden, then on me and Datisi.

Then on Scamper and everyone who hasn't posted yet, which are 3 people.

He then shades Ausuka.

He has shaded
eight players
and voted for three, in the first 104 posts of the game. Doesn't feel genuine at all.
More of the same. Crescent's upset that I'm trying to evaluate alignments in the first 104 posts of the game.
In post 115, Crescent wrote:"Fling poop around and see where it sticks" is a tried and true scum strategy. The issue is, it tends to dilute your actual vote so much that it has no real power. The goal is you're hoping even one of the people you shade takes off as a train - Preferably someone you've never actually voted so it doesn't blow back directly on you.

If he were shitposting it'd be NAI to me. The fact that he voted me for pointing out he dodged a question was a mere continuance of his already anti-town behavior (His previous vote was also a direct countervote).

Anyways, very hard early defense of who's by a fair margin the scummiest player in the early game.. Generally does
not
come from scum.

Marci's way more likely to be town based on that one post.
Crescent assumes I voted them them for reasons that have nothing to do with why I voted them. I suspected Crescent before Crescent asked me any questions. I voted Crescent because I decided Roden was town.

There's just no real thought process here. Very concerning.

I wouldn't want to mislynch Crescent, since they're very engaged and active at the moment. If I'm wrong about this, I need someone to help me reach that understanding.
crescent is a she, and we don't use the l-word anymore.

this case is very much over exaggerated, but it does show a certain thought pattern that i had bwen mulling over myself. mainly, shoshin's shading of multiple people definitely isn't townie, but it's also difficult to call it scummy since that sorta behaviour often gets scumread, and scum generally have a bit more... grace doing it. so seeing crescent surface-level latch onto it without đuch deeper thought is concerning.

shoshin, can you answer my question about your read on me, please?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Datisi »

i feel like i have had almost double the people ping me as some sorta scummy than some sorta townie, which uh

very rarely happens and it is Not Good
~M
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Shoshin »

That wasn't a case, Datisi, just thoughts I'm working through.

Your question, I'll come back to it later.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:58 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

yoink
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”