Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i know hut was trying to say BREAKING DAWN PART 1 but the thread was locked before they could and i tr them for that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

can we be serious for like 2 seconds?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Andante »

whatever, let me know when people want to take this seriously.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:31 am

i don't really have a good answer unfortunately. it's mostly townie vibes.

i like that he liked my posting , it could be a bit pockety but why pocket the one scumread you had?

it's some little things like that that add up to a town read.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:32 am

sorry if you're not a he hutmeil, i don't know what your pronouns are and i default to he
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:35 am

gamma is a vibes thing

she is asking questions and posting enough. in the scum game i just played with her she literally just posted ":/" as a response to a post every 2 days
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:36 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1702, Andante wrote:whatever, let me know when people want to take this seriously.
im slightly leaning hut town just bc i think scum were trying to push them as a counter to penguin, and hut voting scum partner penguin when they did doesn't really fit with the model i had in my head of how they would be playing this game if they were scum here bc it's a kind of planning-way-ahead sort of thing. i would expect them to be more likely to, if taking any action, take action of preservation rather than bussing, and if stuck in a place where the only real option is bussing id kinda expect them to do nothing

idk really how they'd play as scum so thats not super strong, but i do feel like it's more likely that scum (penguin, and probably george) wanted them dead
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:38 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i also think ari's wagon analysis is good and probably correct and she just came to the slightly wrong conclusion with it but if im right on the state of things then we probably just win anyway even if i have to die, so that's cool
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1703, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't really have a good answer unfortunately. it's mostly townie vibes.

i like that he liked my posting , it could be a bit pockety but why pocket the one scumread you had?

> So far so good. He's still catching up and he's responding as he goes. I haven't seen anything untownie from his posts. I'm taking note of 1131 though where he said Datisi could just be getting townie credits (as scum?). Other than that, I'm just waiting for his gif list.

So you liked this post from hutmeil enough to TR them? Hut can't SR you for asking the masons to claim, in general, when anyone new enters a game, their catchup is almost always towny. It's so easy for scum to just comment of past stuff, and never interact in the present - like hut is basically doing, I really dont get what you TR about this.. it's not even trying to pocket you. just a generic "hmm yeah that slot could be town" I really don't understand why you have such a strong tr here on hut... for the "content" that is there.... it's a short read, I really encourage you to look at that iso... then try and tell me how hut is town
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:39 am

here's my gamma case from that game, you can see the difference in her posting this game

Spoiler:
In post 2191, Save The Dragons wrote:gamma has a lot of posts where she just kind of...does nothing. i'm not saying that she can't post emojis but a large portion of her iso is popping into the thread to post a ":/" and then disappear again, it seems
In post 855, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 534, Save The Dragons wrote:I think all those things make you scum

I don't know what cftwr means
waitwaitwait
In post 1056, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1045, humaneatingmonkey wrote:what are the odds of scum theater here guys
In post 1046, humaneatingmonkey wrote:nancy v std
:roll:
In post 1645, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1642, Enchant wrote:I call cheating!
lulw
i'm still confused by the "voting to save kitty" the only response to me correcting her was that she was busy
In post 1654, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1637, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: facebones
In post 1652, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: kitty
why vote kitty after you voted facebones which saved kitty?
In post 1657, Save The Dragons wrote:and my vote didn't save kitty check again
In post 1669, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ve had a busy day
I went after that post because it didn’t take a lot of effort to make my point
there's no follow up afterward (maybe because she realized i was right?) but it just feels like a failed attempt to shade me some more.

i feel like this is emblematic of gamma's play this game. pocket some people, throw shade on some others, but mostly post just to post and post, with lots of IIoA posts and LAMIST posts and throwing shade from the sidelines. Because of this, gamma doesn't feel like much of a presence in this game, willing to let the Nancy Sinatra slot drive wagons onto town.

game is here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89510
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1706, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1702, Andante wrote:whatever, let me know when people want to take this seriously.
im slightly leaning hut town just bc i think scum were trying to push them as a counter to penguin, and hut voting scum partner penguin when they did doesn't really fit with the model i had in my head of how they would be playing this game if they were scum here bc it's a kind of planning-way-ahead sort of thing. i would expect them to be more likely to, if taking any action, take action of preservation rather than bussing, and if stuck in a place where the only real option is bussing id kinda expect them to do nothing

idk really how they'd play as scum so thats not super strong, but i do feel like it's more likely that scum (penguin, and probably george) wanted them dead
give me names of people trying to push hut over penguin
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Datisi »

what do you think about my analysis of the votes on penguin and my general thoughts that we should murder on-wagon
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:42 am

In post 1708, Andante wrote:
In post 1703, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't really have a good answer unfortunately. it's mostly townie vibes.

> So far so good. He's still catching up and he's responding as he goes. I haven't seen anything untownie from his posts. I'm taking note of 1131 though where he said Datisi could just be getting townie credits (as scum?). Other than that, I'm just waiting for his gif list.

So you liked this post from hutmeil enough to TR them? Hut can't SR you for asking the masons to claim, in general, when anyone new enters a game, their catchup is almost always towny. It's so easy for scum to just comment of past stuff, and never interact in the present - like hut is basically doing, I really dont get what you TR about this.. it's not even trying to pocket you. just a generic "hmm yeah that slot could be town" I really don't understand why you have such a strong tr here on hut... for the "content" that is there.... it's a short read, I really encourage you to look at that iso... then try and tell me how hut is town
it was an example of a hutmeil post that i tr, not the end-all reason i'm tring them

hut can absolutely double down with a "i'm sorry that you sound town but vulture totally scumclaimed early in this game" if hut felt that read was appropriate. I feel like changing the read is a good sign because a) i'm town and b) it shows they're thinking about the game and makes it seem like they're trying to solve.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1711, Datisi wrote:
what do you think about my analysis of the votes on penguin and my general thoughts that we should murder on-wagon
I mean, I'm 100% certain there's at least 1 partner on that wagon, basically why I was really looking at implosion like "what are these posts..." with 1111 and 1113
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:44 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1710, Andante wrote:

george v much did

mala didn't really take a stance but def had more posts critical of hut than she did of penguin (). i think scum would probably be avoiding having all 3 on the same wagon anyway tho
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1600, catboi wrote:PenguinPower (7): VP Baltar, implosion, Datisi, Gamma Emerald, hutmeil, Save The Dragons, Aristeia
And like, everyone I SR is essentially on this wagon. Dragons here with this hut read is making 0 sense, I don't see town going like "oh hut changed their read!! hut is town!!!" like, if you were town in that spot, why is the thought not "the read change is very odd, is this cause I'm a lot harder to push than vulture was?" idk, dragons isn't making sense here with this hut read, and I actually don't like it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1714, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1710, Andante wrote:

george v much did

mala didn't really take a stance but def had more posts critical of hut than she did of penguin (). i think scum would probably be avoiding having all 3 on the same wagon anyway tho
george didn't do anything all game, and mala was VERY absent at that eod.... you're trying to tell me, scum!george and scum!mala were trying to wagon hut to save penguin??? WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS???
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:48 am

dragons is very much making sense with his hut read tyvm

it feels like you're nitpicking one particular thing i said and saying that's the basis of my entire read
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Andante »

know what... yall do whatever, sort out your reads.. the logic here... right now?? lmao I can't
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1717, Save The Dragons wrote:dragons is very much making sense with his hut read tyvm

it feels like you're nitpicking one particular thing i said and saying that's the basis of my entire read
you only gave me 1 post number of the "many posts you TR" not like you gave me a whole lot to work with, why is this suddenly "you're nitpicking my read"

I've been watching hut all game... I know what hut has actually done.. your TR and your reasons for the TR.... I asked you for your strongest towncase, to help me see hut as town. I currently see hut as scum. and you've done nothing to really convince me
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1703, Save The Dragons wrote:i like that he liked my posting 1217, it could be a bit pockety but why pocket the one scumread you had?
okay, why do you like this

"scum didn't have a motive for that" is not a valid answer because there is a pretty simple motive for scum!hut there to reverse that read rather than keep it going
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:51 am

i don't know if hut is town or scum so i'm not really trying to convince you of anything

i'm just trying to explain why i tr hut atm
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:52 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1716, Andante wrote:george didn't do anything all game, and mala was VERY absent at that eod.... you're trying to tell me, scum!george and scum!mala were trying to wagon hut to save penguin??? WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS???
what

my point is scum wanted hut dead. they were pushing hut earlier in the day. yes those two were absent at eod but idk how that's relevant to penguin and george wanting hut dead earlier. if the shift from me to penguin came mostly from town then there's not much scum could have really done at eod to save him
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:52 am

it shows hut is making decisions based on the flow of the game it makes it feel like hut's trying to solve

@datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1723, Save The Dragons wrote:it shows hut is making decisions based on the flow of the game
??? how is this a townie thing to do?
~M

Return to “Completed Open Games”