Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1224, Aisa wrote:Yeah imo first 20ish pages are the juiciest
Don't know what went on in your PT though.
We ate Penguin burgers and Enchant did their thing.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1223, Vivax wrote:Post 1202 by RR reads like a self-invalidating one.

‘I defended someone from NAHA but it could be bussing’ expressed in a lot more words.
I don't really mind some good old hedging and self invalidating, I do plenty of that too. I think the issue for me is that RR's posts are not really leading to anything in any sort of visible way though. The hedging seems almost artificially limited to this one read on your slot because I've been asking about it. I think town!RR would be more likely to take a stand on, well, literally anything else?
...if someone knows RR and thinks I'm wrong this is like, a really good time to say something.

Anyway, will you help me in my quest for blood? Will you join me in voting for Rodent? Which one is better, bunnies or rats?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1226, Aisa wrote:

‘I defended someone from NAHA but it could be bussing’ expressed in a lot more words.
I don't really mind some good old hedging and self invalidating, I do plenty of that too. I think the issue for me is that RR's posts are not really leading to anything in any sort of visible way though. The hedging seems almost artificially limited to this one read on your slot because I've been asking about it. I think town!RR would be more likely to take a stand on, well, literally anything else?
...if someone knows RR and thinks I'm wrong this is like, a really good time to say something.

Anyway, will you help me in my quest for blood? Will you join me in voting for Rodent? Which one is better, bunnies or rats?
I'm of enchants opinion on this one by now. Will compromise with people willing to compromise.
Your question isn't hard to answer though :)

VOTE: RadicalRat
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Aisa »

Ok, I read to about page 12 then decided to stop in order to push this post out then go to bed.

I'm efforting because I feel like the game could use a little more content right now. Also, it turns out, I now have things to say that no else is saying. Shocking.

So... here is a summary of my thoughs at the moment. Hope you all like reading walls.

Spoiler: Andante/JohnnyFarrar
My approach to reading this slot is to try to read Andante. She has a lot more content the JohnnyFarrar and I just feel better about my ability to read her.

Re-reading her posts I get the impression she is coming into the thread and saying everything that comes into her mind. I do not get the impression there is another PT somewhere where she is plotting what to say. I do not get the impression she is even trying to fake spontaneity. There are many posts I could bring up here, I guess I'll just quote part of a post I think is illustrative and let the reader judge for themselves:
In post 78, Andante wrote:
In post 48, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
We only have four days to make two votes. Things need to get moving quickly if we don't want it to default to plurality (and we do not want that)
Sure, I understand that, but it's like, page 1 almost everyone who posted there was healing... we had NotAHecticAlt healing Penguin "cause mod" like... at least wait a bit lol like, once everyone is around, it's not usually that hard to find a few TRs, I know we don't wanna wait till the last minute, but we have 3 days, it's perfectly ok to not heal anyone in the first 24 hours lol
In post 49, Fidget wrote:In any case I don't see why heals can't be functionally the same as votes for now
well, if someone hits 6 heals, they're leader... so like.. yeah
In post 49, Fidget wrote:Hmm, but you know what, those who say they don't want power out of the gate might not be doing so because they don't want power...... paranoia...
hahaha woah what?? what an idea XD yeah see, cause it's mountainous, it's gonna have to be something that'll be reads related for our leaders, me and reads... my reads are eith decent or super off, so I read the leader thing and went "I really shouldn't be leader..." cause I know I'm gonna be a universal TR pretty quickly here, like, I almost always am one... as I'm catching up, I'm realizing I know no one here, or like, how yall play, I might know of some of yall sure, but I really don't know how anyone here plays, so I guess that's a good thing for my reads? which would mean, leader!me wouldn't be as bad as I initially thought, but ehhh I'm not campaigning for it lol I will push my TRs though!! They can make decisions!
[...]

Spoiler: Roden/Enchant
I'm just trying to read Enchant here. I have them as a townlean. I think they've made a few posts they probably don't make as scum here. Samples include:
In post 1071, Enchant wrote:So anyway.

CSF flipping maf HIGHLY suggests that last scum outside of team 2, because... Bruh really, why mafia would put all teammates with self, it's critically dumb.
So let's give remainings of Team 2 conftown status and sheep them.

Thanks, now i can go gaming normal games.
In post 1077, Enchant wrote: [...]
Well while game loading, i add.

3 ppls are conftowns.
I am conftown as well.

We can just bloodshred remainings for fast GG. That would include you of course, but you die for good cause lmao.
I thought these Enchant scum games Gamma linked in our PT were helpful:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89536
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89510

tl;dr I'm probably just subconsciously sheeping Gamma here

Spoiler: Shoshin/Toogeloo/Vivax
I have a townlean here. I do think this is one where I could be wrong.
The townlean is based on two things:
- The interactions we've had lately feel entirely right. This point is 100% a gut feeling, 0% logic.
- Vivax maybe townslipping by not understanding how PTs work? See below.
In post 1136, Vivax wrote:
In post 46, ejjinami wrote:Currently, thinking about Roden and cat scratch
as well (irony)

(that’s a pretty common opinion)
(wouldn’t rush it)
I wouldn’t mind nominating myself either just because the leader role sounds goddamn cool XD
but like, if I were to be honest- my read accuracy on MS was never much above rand :/
so yeah…
I recognize that I’m just acting illogical
I don't actually consider myself trustable
Oh okay then.

VOTE: ejjinami

That's it?That's the joke?Mafia got outed by the OP and ejjnami is playing along like this? Bruh
In post 1140, Vivax wrote:
In post 1138, Radical Rat wrote:The link to the Mafia PT being in the OP has no bearing on the alignment of people who notice it, I don't understand your argument here
It wasn't accessible?
[...]

Spoiler: ejjinami/Mathblade
Not sure how to feel about this one. I do think some of the interactions with the scum team are concerning - NAHA's scum to voting ejjinami's slot for leader, for example. However, after some rereading I still lean town. The interaction with Andante that begins around here seems towny (thanks Loki for the confidence boost on that one!)

Spoiler: Radical Rat
My current bet for scum. I think these should explain most of my reasoning:
1. this post: viewtopic.php?p=13435466#p13435466

2. the post below

Spoiler: Gamma
Is Gamma. I still stand by this:
In post 1194, Aisa wrote:[...]
Ok, here we are. Behold me trying to summarise a PT you cannot read and why the things Gamma said felt towny to me.

- When Gamma was arguing with Loki a lot of the posts were fired very quickly. Rereading them, it doesn't feel like Gamma needed to pause at all in order to check their tone or fake anything.
- One of the points of contention between Gamma and Loki in the PT was that Loki asked Gamma a question about their read on Fidget and NAHA. Gamma repeatedly refused to answer this because they felt Loki was asking this question in bad faith. Gamma also specifically pointed out that they answered similar questions posed by someone else, because it felt like that person. That just seems like an odd point to want to make as scum.
- They also seemed really grateful when CSF and Fidget came in during the argument and tread them both for it. Again that seems like a strange move if they're scum.

Sparknotes version: Gamma seemed really genuine when they got into the argument with Loki. There were multiple contextual cues that, to me, suggested they weren't just pushing Loki to put on a show but genuinely believed in what they were saying.

Hope that helps. Like, if Gamma survives all the way to 2:1 elo obviously whoever is alive then should be careful around the slot, but I don't really consider it worth my time and energy to even worry about Gamma being scum today.

(...Can't wait for Gamma to flip scum now so I undergo the maximum possible amount of humiliation in a single game :') )
In post 1112, Aisa wrote:[...]

I'm somewhat surprised no one has brought up this angle yet. Or maybe this is what Gamma means, idk, but I think it's a slightly different angle:
If there were 3 scum in my PT, they literally could have controlled the day 1 elimination and gone on to eliminate or kill all 3 townies in the PT (plus one in the other PT), thus automatically getting the game to 4:3 eLo.

The fact this didn't happen is somewhat short of a perfect clear, but IMO fairly close.

Also, FWIW, I think Gamma kinda towntold in the PT anyway.

This is obviously easy for me to say, but I am pretty keen for the 3-scum-in-one-PT theory to die down pretty soon.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Aisa »

Ok, I read to about page 12 then decided to stop in order to push this post out then go to bed.

I'm efforting because I feel like the game could use a little more content right now. Also, it turns out, I now have things to say that no else is saying. Shocking.

So... here is a summary of my thoughs at the moment. Hope you all like reading walls.

Spoiler: Andante/JohnnyFarrar
My approach to reading this slot is to try to read Andante. She has a lot more content the JohnnyFarrar and I just feel better about my ability to read her.

Re-reading her posts I get the impression she is coming into the thread and saying everything that comes into her mind. I do not get the impression there is another PT somewhere where she is plotting what to say. I do not get the impression she is even trying to fake spontaneity. There are many posts I could bring up here, I guess I'll just quote part of a post I think is illustrative and let the reader judge for themselves:
In post 78, Andante wrote:
In post 48, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
We only have four days to make two votes. Things need to get moving quickly if we don't want it to default to plurality (and we do not want that)
Sure, I understand that, but it's like, page 1 almost everyone who posted there was healing... we had NotAHecticAlt healing Penguin "cause mod" like... at least wait a bit lol like, once everyone is around, it's not usually that hard to find a few TRs, I know we don't wanna wait till the last minute, but we have 3 days, it's perfectly ok to not heal anyone in the first 24 hours lol
In post 49, Fidget wrote:In any case I don't see why heals can't be functionally the same as votes for now
well, if someone hits 6 heals, they're leader... so like.. yeah
In post 49, Fidget wrote:Hmm, but you know what, those who say they don't want power out of the gate might not be doing so because they don't want power...... paranoia...
hahaha woah what?? what an idea XD yeah see, cause it's mountainous, it's gonna have to be something that'll be reads related for our leaders, me and reads... my reads are eith decent or super off, so I read the leader thing and went "I really shouldn't be leader..." cause I know I'm gonna be a universal TR pretty quickly here, like, I almost always am one... as I'm catching up, I'm realizing I know no one here, or like, how yall play, I might know of some of yall sure, but I really don't know how anyone here plays, so I guess that's a good thing for my reads? which would mean, leader!me wouldn't be as bad as I initially thought, but ehhh I'm not campaigning for it lol I will push my TRs though!! They can make decisions!
[...]

Spoiler: Roden/Enchant
I'm just trying to read Enchant here. I have them as a townlean. I think they've made a few posts they probably don't make as scum here. Samples include:
In post 1071, Enchant wrote:So anyway.

CSF flipping maf HIGHLY suggests that last scum outside of team 2, because... Bruh really, why mafia would put all teammates with self, it's critically dumb.
So let's give remainings of Team 2 conftown status and sheep them.

Thanks, now i can go gaming normal games.
In post 1077, Enchant wrote: [...]
Well while game loading, i add.

3 ppls are conftowns.
I am conftown as well.

We can just bloodshred remainings for fast GG. That would include you of course, but you die for good cause lmao.
I thought these Enchant scum games Gamma linked in our PT were helpful:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89536
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89510

tl;dr I'm probably just subconsciously sheeping Gamma here

Spoiler: Shoshin/Toogeloo/Vivax
I have a townlean here. I do think this is one where I could be wrong.
The townlean is based on two things:
- The interactions we've had lately feel entirely right. This point is 100% a gut feeling, 0% logic.
- Vivax maybe townslipping by not understanding how PTs work? See below.
In post 1136, Vivax wrote:
In post 46, ejjinami wrote:Currently, thinking about Roden and cat scratch
as well (irony)

(that’s a pretty common opinion)
(wouldn’t rush it)
I wouldn’t mind nominating myself either just because the leader role sounds goddamn cool XD
but like, if I were to be honest- my read accuracy on MS was never much above rand :/
so yeah…
I recognize that I’m just acting illogical
I don't actually consider myself trustable
Oh okay then.

VOTE: ejjinami

That's it?That's the joke?Mafia got outed by the OP and ejjnami is playing along like this? Bruh
In post 1140, Vivax wrote:
In post 1138, Radical Rat wrote:The link to the Mafia PT being in the OP has no bearing on the alignment of people who notice it, I don't understand your argument here
It wasn't accessible?
[...]

Spoiler: ejjinami/Mathblade
Not sure how to feel about this one. I do think some of the interactions with the scum team are concerning - NAHA's scum to voting ejjinami's slot for leader, for example. However, after some rereading I still lean town. The interaction with Andante that begins around here seems towny (thanks Loki for the confidence boost on that one!)

Spoiler: Radical Rat
My current bet for scum. I think these should explain most of my reasoning:
1. this post: viewtopic.php?p=13435466#p13435466

2. the post below

Spoiler: Gamma
Is Gamma. I still stand by this:
In post 1194, Aisa wrote:[...]
Ok, here we are. Behold me trying to summarise a PT you cannot read and why the things Gamma said felt towny to me.

- When Gamma was arguing with Loki a lot of the posts were fired very quickly. Rereading them, it doesn't feel like Gamma needed to pause at all in order to check their tone or fake anything.
- One of the points of contention between Gamma and Loki in the PT was that Loki asked Gamma a question about their read on Fidget and NAHA. Gamma repeatedly refused to answer this because they felt Loki was asking this question in bad faith. Gamma also specifically pointed out that they answered similar questions posed by someone else, because it felt like that person. That just seems like an odd point to want to make as scum.
- They also seemed really grateful when CSF and Fidget came in during the argument and tread them both for it. Again that seems like a strange move if they're scum.

Sparknotes version: Gamma seemed really genuine when they got into the argument with Loki. There were multiple contextual cues that, to me, suggested they weren't just pushing Loki to put on a show but genuinely believed in what they were saying.

Hope that helps. Like, if Gamma survives all the way to 2:1 elo obviously whoever is alive then should be careful around the slot, but I don't really consider it worth my time and energy to even worry about Gamma being scum today.

(...Can't wait for Gamma to flip scum now so I undergo the maximum possible amount of humiliation in a single game :') )
In post 1112, Aisa wrote:[...]

I'm somewhat surprised no one has brought up this angle yet. Or maybe this is what Gamma means, idk, but I think it's a slightly different angle:
If there were 3 scum in my PT, they literally could have controlled the day 1 elimination and gone on to eliminate or kill all 3 townies in the PT (plus one in the other PT), thus automatically getting the game to 4:3 eLo.

The fact this didn't happen is somewhat short of a perfect clear, but IMO fairly close.

Also, FWIW, I think Gamma kinda towntold in the PT anyway.

This is obviously easy for me to say, but I am pretty keen for the 3-scum-in-one-PT theory to die down pretty soon.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1226, Aisa wrote:I think town!RR would be more likely to take a stand on, well, literally anything else?
What else do I need to take a stand on? There's one scum left, and I think I've found 'em. I've explained my townreads on everyone else, even if some are obviously on shakier ground than others. Like... there really isn't anything else for me to have an opinion on.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Wait I think Vivax hammered me

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Alright well.

Avenge me, and failing that... I'd have to say Ejj/Mathblade. I was thinking about it, and it is very interesting that over half of the people on both teams were the same, including known scum. At the time, I chalked it up to them just being consensus townreads, but... also highly possible they agreed on ideal team members in the scum chat.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Vivax first though.

Catch ya in post-game.
Or dead thread for Aisa probably.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Enchant »

You have only 2 votes on you.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I just wasn't gonna say anything :lol:
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

... I horribly misread the VC somehow

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why does RR assume Aisa is gonna die?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Elimination VC:

Radical Rat [2]:
Aisa, Vivax
Vivax[2]:
Radical Rat, JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar [1]:
Enchant
Mathblade [1]:
Gamma Emerald

not voting [1]:
Mathblade

Event
Deadline

(expired on 2022-07-13 09:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1237, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why does RR assume Aisa is gonna die?
Because neither you nor Aisa are viable eliminations, and Aisa's more talkative

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why are you thinking in terms of viable vs who is scum?

It may be that the last scum is townread.

I am thinking Vivax or you based on these pages.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Because the question that was asked was why I expected Aisa to get nightkilled, which would be answered from scum's perspective. It wouldn't be viable for them to get an elimination on the past survivors because we've all decided third scum was in the present.

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Vivax »

Don't overthink it. This is a win unless enchant or Aisa are mafia.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 900, Andante wrote:I mean, not like we have too much of a choice, I mean we can gamble on team 2 being all town? cause Ejj's team... WHY COPY 3 PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER TEAM???? I don't tr fidget or aisa, so lose/lose, I really don't care which team is voted, I just don't wanna spend 7 days discussing which team of maf we're voting
I think Andante/Johnny is town or an informed slip. I don’t think scum would be that brave? But this is interesting.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 917, NotAHecticAlt wrote:these teams suck
Matches what I expect scum to do. Apathy because no point
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 928, Fidget wrote:Other than a growing worry over CSF/Aisa potentially both being scum, right in front of me, taunting me

I'm not really sure I'd want RR/Andante over them. I don't have any burning suspicions but I don't understand what Andante's thinking (nor why there are so many townreads on Andante). I'm scared that they're genuine but as of right now I kind of have been getting the impression they're playing up frustration. I'm really not sure where the immediate vote on team TWO comes from other than for maybe appearances.

I'm gonna read RR's comments on CSF now.
In post 758, Radical Rat wrote:So, these are the mech posts that pinged me, though in my mind there were a lot more of these, I guess I got stuff mixed around in my head.
Spoiler:
In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Last blurb on spec I promise

but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.

---
In post 103, ejjinami wrote:
In post 92, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:
In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
are they always so dramatic?
Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
what I meant was- they misunderstood my posts in pretty silly ways
I got the feeling that they read my posts, got slighty triggered and then overwhelmed with anger when they started writing and describing how scummy and rude I am. As if just writing that kept fueling their anger, causing them to notice new and new arguments for how I'm being bad (which actually were based on pretty simple misunderstandings- I don't think it should be considered scummy by a person who's emotionally sober)

I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
or like... if it's just normal for them to tunnel

sorry if I'm being rude again, I don't know how to describe it otherwhise
I don't think they lose track of reality, but yes Andante does play a very emotionally transparent game. This is completely within her townrange

Feeling town on Ejjinami, I like their analysis here and on
In post 206, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 204, Fidget wrote:
In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.
That is never going to happen and if it does i hope they get as well
Never say never but yeah that would be kind of unfun

Another theory I have is they get special PR-like abilities based on what I'm reading about John Connor in the Terminator Wiki lol

However, they just seem weird and out of place, like I said earlier, like they're meant to draw attention away from relevant discussion.

Beyond that, the energy here is wonky. I know she said she was sick, and that's probably part of it, but... It feels very coasty, kinda going with the flow.

And then after being elected, the suggestion that she'd just pick her healers is demonstrative of a lack of care or investment. Like, if she's scum here, she's already won, it really doesn't matter who her team is, so picking something as superficial as that makes sense. And then she backed down when called on it, of course.
I do not see what you're seeing. I agree that CSF is light on content early, she's felt like she's not really trying to exert control over the game.

Could be scary scum hiding right in front of my eyes but I just didn't pick up on the wonky vibes RR was getting. I also think the reasoning at the end is stretching somewhat -- like does this:
In post 758, Radical Rat wrote:And then after being elected, the suggestion that she'd just pick her healers is demonstrative of a lack of care or investment. Like, if she's scum here, she's already won, it really doesn't matter who her team is, so picking something as superficial as that makes sense. And then she backed down when called on it, of course.
Really seem like a fair description of this?:
Spoiler: a bunch of CSF quotes around the aforementioned area
In post 560, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If it comes down to the wire since we only have a day, I'll probably pick ppl who voted for me lol
In post 561, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Hmm actually
@pooky
, can someone be selected to be part of both crews?
In post 567, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:ohhhh okay then that simplifies things a bit, since we don't have to decide who goes into which group

so we basically pick our top 5 townreads I think
In post 569, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I need to get back to work, but NAHA, Loki, Fidget, Gamma, ???
In post 621, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What does your ideal crew look like, Aisa?
In post 626, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'd consider enchant.

Enchant, why did you hammer me for leader instead of hectic? We were both at e-1
In post 701, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:FB is a maybe town, bc upon review of his ISO, I feel like his posting felt more scum motivated in Infernal Affairs than it does here... he's just like out here vibing. But he's also just a bigger wildcard in general, and idk if I can ever get to a point where I feel good and confident about healing there

ahhh I'll sleep on it. I should be able to make time for this game tomorrow morning

But for now, this is my squad! :D

Like, I didn't notice the "she backed down when called on it" part. Maybe I just missed it? This really doesn't seem like CSF feeling like she's already won, which I already think is a huge stretch, since we're just in the second phase and CSF didn't noticeably like, go down in content since becoming leader.
Fidget died and thought CSF/Aisa. Interesting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Enchant »

I have strong feeling Math trying to dig on me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 963, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Team 2
I kinda think CSF/Toog is likely based on play trying to generate fake discussion
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1246, Enchant wrote:I have strong feeling Math trying to dig on me.
?? I don’t follow?? You’re not in my PoE at all right now?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1248, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1246, Enchant wrote:I have strong feeling Math trying to dig on me.
?? I don’t follow?? You’re not in my PoE at all right now?
Because i called both teams bad as well.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”