Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #11762 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11763 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11726, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11681, Nashville Dreams wrote:SoD Vanilla
Mastina not vanilla
Cassowary not vanilla
Keeper not vanilla
Bnuuy vanilla
Menalque vanilla
Freedom not vanilla
In post 11697, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11688, Freedom wrote:But a genuine Vanilla Cop would've gotten me as Vanilla.
There's no way for them to have gotten me as not one.
must have been a mod fuck up then b/c its what we got.....

as for klick can we unvote because I really don't trust people not to randomly quickelim and lose the game....

:|
This isn't a contradiction in our result. Mala's a bit in denial about you being scum, but she never denies our feedback.
I thought about not even responding but letting your implied misrepresentation stand might have Klick think it was true or we had something to hide.
So what's all this business then?

So you're a Vanilla Cop claim and Freedom's a VT claim. I see you only checked Freedom just last night, was Freedom a townread of yours most of this game?

Additionally, what do you mean by Mala being in denial (which I assume might lead back to my first question)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11764 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11710, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11706, Klick wrote:
In post 11705, Freedom wrote:By the way, can anybody explain why scum!me doesn't just NK Klick instead of FL? It is more beneficial if scum!me wants to win.
I'd like to hear a response to this from Nashville
Absolutely not. Scum freedom has to gamble on FL not shooting him because of no draw rules that have been highlighted. We're an easy miselimination.
Freedom
, why do you say that you would nightkill Klick as opposed to last member of opposing faction?

I'm assuming FL would have been the consensus elim for the next day, or perhaps Klick was leaning towards Freedom!scum or something.

Conversely,
Nashville
, what do you mean when you say "Freedom has to gamble on FL not shooting him because of no draw rules"?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11768 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So essentially if FL isn't nightkilled then Klick would have instead, so today would be: FL/MT/Nash/Freedom 2v1v1

And I'm guessing FL campaigns for Nashville's elimination in that scenario? That or he'd almostly certainly shoot Nash the following night after a no lim. Which is an easy win for Freedom, assuming FL really believed that Nash was the last opposing scum.

Do i have this right?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11769 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11531, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 11528, Klick wrote:Exactly how confident are you that tictac is scum here, FL? And that it's not something like Mena/Nashville wolves, Freedom maf?

It's this gap of understanding why Nashville/Menalque/TicTac are all clearing Freedom that confuses me. They've all just kind of accepted Freedom as town, and it feels like they want the gamestate to feel that way so the weight comes back to me, so I'd either have to turn on my reads or go all in on them.

Scum have wanted me faded for days now.
Is it true that Nashville has been more or less accepting Freedom as town this game?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11774 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11772, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11764, Morning Tweet wrote:Conversely, Nashville, what do you mean when you say "Freedom has to gamble on FL not shooting him because of no draw rules"?
Wolves always kill FL. If Wolves leave FL alive, then the game would become a 2 v 1 v 1 (if FL missed last night). If FL shot town, then Freedom could win. If FL shoots Freedom he loses. Why take the chance when he could kill mafia and miseliminate me?
Right but didn't Flavour Leaf believe you were the final scum and would have shot you?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11775 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11765, Freedom wrote:Klick has TRed me for a while, actually.
The reason why I said that NKing Klick would seem better was because FL was for either Mena or Nashville being last Werewolf. Keeping FL alive would be helpful in getting Nashville elimmed.
I think that the next Night phase is what Nashville was describing as a gamble. It is that FL suddenly decides that I'm a Werewolf and that he should NK me over your slot.
But if you look at FL's , he shows little to no doubts that I'm Town.
In post 11773, Nashville Dreams wrote:Yes, basically if scum shoot town, they lose in a 2 v 1 v 1 because of no draw. But if they shoot each other, town win. If wolves shoot Flavor, the game is in their own hands. That strictly benefits Freedom as FL was townreading us.
These are conflicting.

Nashville and/or anyone, who did FL most strongly suspect to be the werewolf?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11777 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11772, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11764, Morning Tweet wrote:Conversely, Nashville, what do you mean when you say "Freedom has to gamble on FL not shooting him because of no draw rules"?
Wolves always kill FL. If Wolves leave FL alive, then the game would become a 2 v 1 v 1 (if FL missed last night). If FL shot town, then Freedom could win. If FL shoots Freedom he loses. Why take the chance when he could kill mafia and miseliminate me?
Killing Flavour Leaf seemed like something that you as a wolf always had to do. Freedom could have killed FL too, yes. But Freedom as a wolf had the extra choice to go to 2v1v1 and hope FL shoots you, no? Who does FL shoot in the 2v1v1 scenario most of the time?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11778 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11649, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 11647, Klick wrote:I don't really have an opinion on how this play looks from Sword!town perspective
I do know Sword's play makes zero sense coming from scum

I also know FL is actively trying to pander to Sword with basically every post at the moment
This is not alignment specific.

Sword is correct in town reading me, and without Sword, I’d have been dead by now.

Freedom-Sword-Myself have essentially been a town block for days now, so Idk why you’re acting like this is new.

I have defended Sword as well as pondered if they could be scum.
In post 11663, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Wolf that isn’t TicTac, so one of Freedom, Nashville, Sword.

I am Mafia. I will shoot Menalque tonight. If Menalque is Wolf, they just shoot me, town victory.

Shoot one of the other townies. Tomorrow, it will be 4 people alive.
1 Maf, 1 wolf, 2 townies.

Force a No Fade by never voting.

Kill off the 2 townies.

I don’t see how this doesn’t draw, tbh.

Now, here’s the thing, wolf.

You shoot me, I’m lying about being Mafia here. ;)
Right before FL dies he seems to favour Freedom as being part of his daylong townblock of [Sword/Freedom/FL] -- no mention of Nash. He knows the werewolf is in Freedom/Nash/Sword but doesn't really really differentiate the three.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11779 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11552, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 11551, Freedom wrote:
In post 11549, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Sword / Freedom - You wanna just kill Nashville? TicTac voting there means they think they're Mafia or they're a wolf buddy and they're distancing.

Then I just get shot if Nash is a wolf, or I'm cleared if they're Mafia.
I am a bit worried about Nashville potentially being Town but then if both Mena and SoD are Town, then maybe Nashville is scum.
But then, SoD is null for me.
If you, me, and Sword are all town, Nash has to be scum.
In post 11560, Flavor Leaf wrote:TicTac changes right after the Nashville wagon got close to range :lol:
I was just abt to go but i saw these, seems like he favoured Nash although not to the point he couldn't change his mind of course.

From what I've seen it seems like wolf!Nash kills FL 99% of the time, wolf!Freedom kills FL maybe like 75% of the time. If I were a mafia chess engine, i'd rate it as the best kill for either player

But Nash seems more or less locked into it whereas Freedom had the choice to kill Klick and yeet FL next day, whereas i think FL would have had the edge over Nash if Nash spared FL.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11782 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh, I didn't really consider FL thinking Mena was the wolf. I suppose it makes more sense to shoot your wolf guess rather than deal with the no elim -> standoff
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11783 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Kinda forgot that there's no reason to try and 1v1 during the next day cause town is too short staffed. forgot how to mafia

That does make FL's stated reads a lot less relevant.

Sooo, essentially either Nash or Freedom breached the townblock all game and one's surprised one's faking surprise.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11784 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11730, Freedom wrote:Nashville, may I ask you something random?
Do you think that I'll pretend to be a VT as a Werewolf PR?
Wouldn't it be easier going along with your results?
So, i see that we have:

Werewolf Goon + Werewolf Mason + Werewolf 1-X Bookie (what is this) + last werewolf

It seems like there's a werewolf PR still left standing, probably, since this team seems weak if they're vanilla. But I don't know what a bookie is.

Isn't that a good reason to pretend to be vanilla -- to avoid claiming a PR? I dunno.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11785 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

According to wiki, Bookies guess the following day's nightkill and get a reward (like a nightkill) for getting it correct. But it's only 1 shot, so I don't think that's a terribly strong role.

Hmm, what else. Mafia's power isn't terribly strong either (this is a very day centric setup i can tell!) -- but they still only have 1 vanilla. Intuitively I would have guessed the last werewolf is a mild PR of some kind.

I'm just going to skim through Freedom and Nashville ISOs keeping the werewolves in mind for now

=== werewolves
RCEnigma(catboi) fled N1
bnuuy exiled D6
tictac exiled D7
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11786 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I guess if you held onto the Bookie player for a long time it could be pretty strong if it gives a nightkill
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11787 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh, and Nero Cain/Wallflower/Freedom share the slot. good good
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11788 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5234, Nashville Dreams wrote:butterchurn - Moderate scum
Nashville Dreams (Titus & Malakittens) - Moony Town
Cat Scratch Fever - Was lean town but fell down, likely not fault of their own. Memory issue here
Save The Dragons - Strong Town Lean
Toogeloo momo - Strong Town Lean
Sword of Ducks - I personally feel scum. Gamestate town.
cassowary - Who?
Nero Cain Wallflower - Prob town
SCP 682 Tracer Bullet - Second biggest TR
The Keeper - Frustrating as hell
Dunnstral Well Done (Dunnstral & Lukewarm) - Punting but I don't like their repeating of things I already answered but this again could be gamestate.
MegAzumarill - Almost certainly scum.
catboi - Needs to flip soon.

MalcolmTucker - Viggable.
bnuuy - Goal to sort tmo.

tictac
- Likely scum with butter and possibly
catboi.

MonkeyMan576 - When I start to feel town here, they say something icky.
Klick - Need to see more than punish FL.
Enchant - Should be vigged.
mastina - Can't explain without being antitown. Lean town.
Flavor Leaf - Biggest TR
Menalque - Lean town, minor VCA problem.
Ydrasse NorwegianboyEE - Didn't like EE push on me but Ydrasse towned up the slot. Plus wagon reactions suggest Ydrasse town.
This is a near end of day one reads list, with Toog and catboi(RCE) as the first and second primary wagons respectively
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11789 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11185, MathBlade wrote:Give me after work to make my Titus case
(as MathBlade is being eliminated)

Hm, i also saw a post where Math said he believed Titus to be off this game. That elim got rushed, although it was a townie that cut MathBlade off ultimately

I'm at day 6. Bnuuy and tictac are now under heavy heavy scrutiny and their lims are comin up
In post 11257, Klick wrote:
In post 11255, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Klick - where’s your head right now?
Sword of Ducks is very likely town
Menalque is very likely town

Wolves are in {Nashville, Nero Cain, bnuuy, tictac}

I need to look more in-depth before I'm happy to solve within those four.
In post 11258, Nashville Dreams wrote:Klick, I get sorting me but how can you not see that SoD vote as scummy?
In post 11260, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 11258, Nashville Dreams wrote:Klick, I get sorting me but how can you not see that SoD vote as scummy?
Mmmm...be quiet, I might change it later.
How long was my slot considered as possible scum to you, Nashville?
In post 11262, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 6.1
Flavor Leaf (2) | bnuuy, Menalque

Nashville Dreams (1) | Sword of Ducks

Not Voting | Flavor Leaf, tictac, Freedom, Klick, Nashville Dreams

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to politely ask someone to leave.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-06-27 08:31:00).
In post 11263, tictac wrote:
In post 8553, tictac wrote:
In post 8521, Flavor Leaf wrote:You can ask STD to confirm that I had called TicTac scum overnight
u can ask meg or klick to confirm that i said u were my #1 scumread and that i was waiting to see if there was a singlekill night.

u say u gated by masons being alive yet u outed the masons day1 for 0 reason.
u say u also gated by 2shot making ur role overcomplicated and weird and also that is the number on concurrent scumkills. and lo there is indeed a kill missing, just like there would be if maf made the kills u claiming.
u HARD defended ench day1, and also informedly(as "informed ability") defended me, yet u voted me, making me think the "defense" of me was cover for defense of enchant.
enchant chose to dusk-kill ydr over u when u had very clearly said u were gonna shoot mastina. that doesn't make sense unless the shooting of mastina was something maf wanted, and mastina was neg-util.
and sure u given excuses and u claimed stuff in monkery all of which sounda to me like u knew which defect in ur story u would have to explain away next.

as 4 math: i don't beilieve that maf would kill conf non-wolf in this gamestate, that's just dumb. imma put zero weight on [redacted] especially when it's not clear what is pr-info and what is conjecture. (my confidence on math reasoning validly even if he does have data is not like 100%)
i get vibes of math pseudoclaiming vig last game tho, so i buy that he thinks the game should now revolve around him tho.
+ mastina using roleblock on 1 of 2 1-shot GS sclaims instead of using it on leaf, who claiming intent to shoot her.

i personally feel like the additional point wasn't needed to make things super obvious.
i have zero faith that leaf gonna be 'taken care of later'. he's gone days and days after he GOT GUILTIED TWICE ON NIGHT 1.

so
VOTE: leaf
tictac coming in with the wagon commit, full send, win attempt for the werewolves. If one townie votes FL, then the last ww can hammer it regardless of stated read.. seems like it could be interesting to see what people (namely the two suspects) say around this area
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11790 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

here is what freedom (who had just repped in for Nero) and Nash say after tictac's vote:
In post 11269, Freedom wrote:Based on my read through, I trust FL, Nashville, Klick and SoD.
This leaves a PoE is Menalque, bnuuy and tictac.
In post 11270, Freedom wrote:By the way, @tictac, could you please link the posts which detailed a guilty on FL?
In post 11271, Nashville Dreams wrote:I don't trust FL. Although wordy, his reads are a pile of omgus.

I do feel parts of the PoE are accurate though. I just am not as certain on SoD.

I think FL mafia, Klick conftown, Freedom probtown

PoE SoD tictac bnuuy Menalque
In post 11272, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11270, Freedom wrote:By the way, @tictac, could you please link the posts which detailed a guilty on FL?
Both klick and mathblade claim FL had a gun I believe
I feel like Nashville had one foot in the door to vote FL (scumreading him) but Nashville does seem to imply not wanting to vote outside of bnuuy/tictac/Mena (suspected wolves)

Mena is advocating for FL's elim but im pretty sure that's just winning for werewolves, correct me if I'm wrong? Well people are saying it's actually 4v3
In post 11341, Freedom wrote:However if we are limming in a pool of Menalque, bnuuy and tictac.
I would be happier if the order was bnuuy then Menalque then tictac.
With that though, I would like to wait a bit longer before casting my vote.
Why Mena second?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11791 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11371, Menalque wrote:
In post 11354, Klick wrote:I haven't decided yet Menalque. Watch my vote if you want.

(Yes I'm conftiwn)
Okay just lmk when
In post 11364, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would like everyone to state their 2 biggest wolf reads.
Don’t really have wolf reads

Klick town, i town, Klick thinks ducks town for some reason so sure, you’re maf, I still think wallflower was town from D1 and that Nero was town, therefore wolves are (bnuuy, tictac, ND) by PoE but I don’t really wolfread any of them on play
I see which way Mena stood then.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11792 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11400, Nashville Dreams wrote:While I agree and would likely go along with the lim of tictac Menalque or Bnnuuy, I don't like being told what to do for the record. Klick dominating today's lim makes it near impossible to investigate Sword and Freedom.
Huh? I noticed Klick advocating to go after wolves (tictac / bnuuy) rather than mafia(FL).

How's that get in the way of Sword and Freedom though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11793 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11406, Freedom wrote:
In post 11402, Klick wrote: I would like everyone to legitimately, deeply think about these posts in the context of the rest of SoD's play and tell me what their read is on this behaviour. I'm less interested in a discussion about it influenced by others' opinions, and more interested in everyone's personal opinion on this when they look at it carefully.
TBH, SoD does feel a bit confused.
This could be that they didn't read the mod posts.
However, another theory is that it could be a dumbtell.
I'm the one confused now. You sound like you're arguing for SoD possibly being town, but...
In post 11408, Freedom wrote:
Town

Klick
Nashville
Menalque
FL
tictac
bnuuy
SoD
Wolf

These are my current reads.
SoD's your strongest wolf read -- stronger than tictac here? I don't really see anything you wrote about them up to this point that would suggest that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11798 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11424, Freedom wrote:
In post 11421, Sword of Ducks wrote:
Town

Klick
Nashville
Menalque
FL
tictac
bnuuy
SoD
Wolf

Why am I your lowest opinion?
Forgot to say this before but my reads on you and bnuuy are somewhat interchangeable.
I just distrust dumbtells.
I understand you distrust dumbtells but you can see how placing SoD at the bottom of the list is a bit convenient when you just need to avoid limming a werewolf. Is there a reason in particular you think dumbtells are scum indicative rather than neutral at best?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11801 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well, I'm not sure why they haven't voted you given you're both confscum to each other as far as I understand. Unless that's not true and I'm still on the table
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11802 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11799, Freedom wrote:
In post 11798, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 11424, Freedom wrote:
In post 11421, Sword of Ducks wrote:
Town

Klick
Nashville
Menalque
FL
tictac
bnuuy
SoD
Wolf

Why am I your lowest opinion?
Forgot to say this before but my reads on you and bnuuy are somewhat interchangeable.
I just distrust dumbtells.
I understand you distrust dumbtells but you can see how placing SoD at the bottom of the list is a bit convenient when you just need to avoid limming a werewolf. Is there a reason in particular you think dumbtells are scum indicative rather than neutral at best?
I'm not sure if you missed but it was a formatting mistake and I intended to place bnuuy and tictac at the lowest. Regarding my distrust of dumbtells, it's because in my experience, scum tends to use them to fake towiness as a result of them tending to be viewed as mistakes.
Yeah I missed that. I see.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11803 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11801, Morning Tweet wrote:Well, I'm not sure why they haven't voted you given you're both confscum to each other as far as I understand. Unless that's not true and I'm still on the table
In post 11750, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11740, Freedom wrote:I see.
Though, we could risk a no-lim today.
That results in tommorrow being a 2-1 ELO.
But then, you would need to decide tommorrow, if today ends in indecision.
But then, it's your choice so no pressure.
Rather just lim scum which is you
I'm not sure why no vote, but I'm not sure there's much scum incentive to hold your vote back whilst expressing that strong of a read
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11805 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

From my precursory little search ive been doing, i haven't seen a terribly good reason to oppose Klick's vote. There doesn't really seem to be an obvious answer here -- in either slot's case, they're the most highly townread wolf in the game.

There is so much content to go through just reading Nash + Nero/WallFlower/Freedom's ISOs. Clearly not a small effort

The thing I would want to ask both Nash and Freedom is, from your perspective, how has the other slot's actions throughout this entire D8 game assisted a werewolf agenda? But Freedom really has only been here a bit longer than me, so I can only ask Nash how it is obvious.

So far the only thing Nash has convinced me of is that FL was the best nightkill for all wolves.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11811 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah, full game agenda/gameplan is not really something that can be answered so easily, especially considering theres been 3, but I appreciate your response a lot!
In post 1740, Wallflower wrote:Townreads: butterchurn, Sword of Ducks, cassowary, Tracer Bullet, Well Done, Enchant, Mastina, Flavor Leaf, Menalque, NorwegianBoyEE
LessTownreads: Cat Scratch Fever, MalcolmTucker, bnuuy, MonkeyMan576

The rest: Nashville Dreams, Save The Dragons, Toogeloo, The Keeper, MegAzumarill, catboi, tictac, Klick
Skimming, yeah Wallflower wasn't too read friendly with the wolves. You mention that Wallflower/Nero/Freedom is wolve's strongest PR, I thought Freedom was vanilla? Oh right, you're claiming a Not Vanilla result I remember.

I've skimmed a bunch of Nero's, I think coasting and not really making any pro wolf moves is accurate.... I agree with you that having a wolf (esp a PR) distance to go deep is smart. Although I need something more concrete..

More skimming thru Nero and WallFlower. Not a lot to go off of. Seems Nero was offended at being considered as possibly wolf lol. I'm not so sure there was a very clear bussing plan or trying to look good though. I didn't notice NEro or Wallflower vote a wolf (although, granted, Wallflower talked about bnuuy a ton).
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11812 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11808, Klick wrote:MT, if you want more time for this then I don't mind if you want to no lim today and make the decision tomorrow.
In post 11809, Klick wrote:(I mean a large part of me does want this game to just be over but for game-winning purposes the above applies lol)
Nah i wont put ya thru that.

Uhh, speaking of though, Nashville, why don't you vote Freedom so there's at least the option? We're at the (original) deadline, extended to 2 days, and u still haven't voted confscum.
In post 11707, Klick wrote:
Mastina not vanilla
Cassowary not vanilla
Keeper not vanilla
Bnuuy vanilla
Menalque vanilla
Freedom not vanilla
Something I'm particularly bothered by is that every single result Nashville has given is confirming (or in Freedom's case, refuting) the claim of someone who had already claimed in the thread.
So, in other words, anyone standing here in this Xylo could have written this list and had no issues since there was no particularly revealing result

I understand that Freedom scum kills FL most of the time, and he might even fake claim vanilla to dodge the not vanilla, strong PR claim by Nashville. But there's still no active evidence Freedom's scum, no outside source either -- I have to take Nashville's word that Freedom is the strongest PR and therefore wants to deepwolf as a result. The slot doesn't exactly have much of an agenda to speak of other than not being scummy.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11813 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11625, Flavor Leaf wrote:If TicTac is town, Klick is 100% a Godfather.
Lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11814 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 10199, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10196, bnuuy wrote:
In post 10191, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10189, bnuuy wrote:There was a span of posts that boggled my mind and I feel like that’s indicative of scum!Titus
Either you're scum or you never play with me. My name is Moon Walker for a reason.
I feel like I can grok your reads pretty well when you’re town
See the Shakespeare game, where even before *that* happened I was feeling pretty good about you.
I'm not digging up an old game to try and alt hunt you.

Frankly, I don't care who you are, I still find this bullshit.
hum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11815 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11693, Nashville Dreams wrote:@Klick, Nero Cain always FoSes me as town. It doesn't matter his alignment. You can check every single game we are in together. He FoSes me. He didn't here.

Also, the distancing thing is absolutely expected when Nero's whole team was going down in flames.

As for 11692, I don't feel I have a townrange or a scumrange. It's more about my relationships. So I'm not going to pretend there's a magical towntell for reading me.
Was the wolf team really going down in flames? I got the impression they were on the precipice of winning by numbers at one point.
In post 11711, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 301, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.1
catboi (6) | Menalque, NorwegianboyEE, MonkeyMan576, Wallflower, Sword of Ducks, MalcolmTucker
MonkeyMan576 (2) | tictac, butterchurn
Sword of Ducks (2) | catboi, Nashville Dreams
bnuuy (2) | Save The Dragons, Klick
Save The Dragons (1) | bnuuy
MalcolmTucker (1) | Cat Scratch Fever
Wallflower (1) | Tracer Bullet

Not Voting | cassowary, Enchant, Flavor Leaf, MegAzumarill, momo, Well Done, The Keeper, mastina

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to politely ask someone to leave.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-05-09 09:41:00).
In post 1752, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.8
catboi (6) | tictac, Tracer Bullet, MegAzumarill, Toogeloo, Flavor Leaf, MonkeyMan576

Nashville Dreams (4) | NorwegianboyEE, Save The Dragons, Wallflower, butterchurn

MonkeyMan576 (3) | Nashville Dreams, cassowary, bnuuy

bnuuy (2) | Menalque, catboi

Wallflower (1) | MalcolmTucker
Save The Dragons (1) | The Keeper
Menalque (1) | Well Done
MegAzumarill (1) | Cat Scratch Fever

Not Voting | Enchant, mastina, Sword of Ducks, Klick

In post 2931, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.14
catboi (6) | MegAzumarill, MonkeyMan576, Flavor Leaf, tictac, Wallflower, Toogeloo

Nashville Dreams (5) | NorwegianboyEE, butterchurn, Save The Dragons, Cat Scratch Fever, Well Done

MonkeyMan576 (3) | Nashville Dreams, cassowary, bnuuy

tictac (2) | catboi, Menalque

Flavor Leaf (1) | Klick
Well Done (1) | Sword of Ducks
The Keeper (1) | MalcolmTucker
Wallflower (1) | SCP 682

Not Voting | Enchant, mastina

In post 4113, Cephrir wrote:
Wallflower has requested replacement.
In post 4555, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.22
Toogeloo (7) | SCP 682, Ydrasse, Menalque, butterchurn, tictac, catboi, Save The Dragons

tictac (4) | Nashville Dreams, Well Done, MonkeyMan576, Cat Scratch Fever

bnuuy (3) | mastina, Klick, cassowary

catboi (1) | Flavor Leaf
MonkeyMan576 (1) | bnuuy
butterchurn (1) | Nero Cain
Ydrasse (1) | Sword of Ducks
mastina (1) | Toogeloo

Not Voting | Enchant, MegAzumarill, MalcolmTucker

In post 5186, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.23
Toogeloo (10) | SCP 682, Ydrasse, Menalque, butterchurn, tictac, catboi, mastina, Klick, Sword of Ducks, Save The Dragons

catboi (6) | MonkeyMan576, Nero Cain, Nashville Dreams, Flavor Leaf, Toogeloo, Cat Scratch Fever

MonkeyMan576 (2) | bnuuy, The Keeper

The Keeper (1) | Enchant
Flavor Leaf (1) | Dunnstral

Not Voting | MegAzumarill, MalcolmTucker, cassowary

Let's look at WallFlower's vote changes D1.

Almost everytime, WallFlower sheeps consensus and jumps on the new hot wagon. He avoids the tictac wagon though. He's willing to vote wolves, when it won't go through. He doesn't want to be caught on the actual miselimination going through.

In 4555, NC could vote tictac or bnuuy. Instead he votes Butter. The slot gets on in prime bussing territory and bails when it gets close.
I must have missed when Wallflower seriously voted one of the wolves, to be honest. she had them low but mostly kept the crosshair on you from my skim. It is a pretty large playerlist i suppose
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11816 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11806, Freedom wrote:As for why I think that this is a Werewolf agenda, getting rid of FL via a lim means that they won't ever need to NK him because he's more likely to want to townside until there is only 1 remaining Werewolf. And, in my honest opinion and experience, final day theoreticals tend to be scum indicative as well as FOSing. Especially, from your POV, that person should be scum.
I agree -- gunning for FL was pro werewolf no matter how u slice it.
In post 10708, Nashville Dreams wrote:Note to self readwall after ISOing myself today. Town!Math should see a town FL scenario given who has filled although a bit moonlogickt if listening but it's a double edged sword as it can point to him as well. I have eluded to it and probably said it a few times.

The fact he insists on his way or nothing is troubling as it suggests he]'s mafia.

His stubborn insistence I am a wolf is just flail for disagreeing. He can't explain hos tictac and bnuuy reads. He just wants everyone on his side.
In post 10716, Nashville Dreams wrote:VOTE: bnuuy

Here we go. I'm outvoted most likely unless Keeper acts. Bnuuy isn't a horrible lim. If both active monks want it and I don't TR by play.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11817 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 10866, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10863, Flavor Leaf wrote:Menalque probably Mafia.

I killed Catboi, I killed Mastina. I hard pushed and lead CSF on Day 2.

I have called out Math, TicTac, and Bnuuy as the rest of the wolves.

Other than Enchant and Butter, I am a leading factor pushing 7/9 scum.

You can dislike me and how I play, but out of 3 of the 4 group scum pushed, I was one of the, if not, the biggest ones pushing each of them.

You can check how my other town games where I am doing well on work, and in those games I am constantly under fire.

Keep in mind, CSF targeted Menalque Night 2, and Menalque is the one to come out and say "CSF is not a wolf!", and then the next night, I am the one who got the message, the one who was pushing CSF the most."

Why did Menalque get that?

Who got the message on Night 1?

Menalque is Mafia.

Mathblade, TicTac, and Bnuuy are wolves.
I can give you Math and Bnuuy.
I can give you Menalque and tictac.

I can't give you tictac and bnuuy.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11818 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11709, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11707, Klick wrote:
Mastina not vanilla
Cassowary not vanilla
Keeper not vanilla
Bnuuy vanilla
Menalque vanilla
Freedom not vanilla
Something I'm particularly bothered by is that every single result Nashville has given is confirming (or in Freedom's case, refuting) the claim of someone who had already claimed in the thread.
I largely unilaterally made the choices towards the later half.

I deliberately wanted to target outed roles to confirm or deny scum as it is highest utility. People pushed Sword, and I think Freedom did in particular (if memory serves), but I didn't want to eliminate my match. If mastina was a vanilla, they'd be outed scum. Cassowary got a nonvanilla result, when we suspected most town would be vanilla. Hence the minor FoS.

Afterwards, we massclaimed, so we could only confirm or deny. That's the point of a VC.
But what about gaining new knowledge that wasn't already out there? If you can't disprove any of the existing claims, you end up in this highly suspicious scenario
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11819 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

MathBlade v. Titus also doesn't look very good for Nashville.

MathBlade's iso in general doesn't look that great for nash
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11820 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Nashville

I think I've gone past the point of no return by now (with regards to making up my mind), so I won't torture anyone any longer. GG
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner