Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2048, fireisredsir wrote:he wasn't under pressure at all, the sus came from him making that vote, bc it was a weird vote to make

why would scum go out of their way to go counter to their previous progressions and make a weird vote that will prob draw attention when they didn't really have attention beforehand? i thought it was to save a partner. but it could have been bc he thought he would get towncred for the vote eventually once hut went down
maybe he thought it wouldn't draw attention because he would be able to "i am penguin and i like wagons" his way out of it?

like, the hut wagon at that point is georgebailey (who is basically a non-presence) and you, and baltar has been thoroughly screaming about hut being town and/or easy wagon. and baltar had recently said that he'd be fine voting penguin. like, the vote on hutmeil feels all kinds of unnecessary if scum!hut because it's decently unlikely he actually tips over on d1 i think?

though i guess these do somewhat apply to the town!hutmeil world too so like lmao idk anymore
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2047, Datisi wrote:i'm rereading the game around that part and i think vp baltar is malding in the dead thread that we're not voting andante
No time like the present.

VOTE: Andante
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2050, Datisi wrote:
In post 2048, fireisredsir wrote:he wasn't under pressure at all, the sus came from him making that vote, bc it was a weird vote to make

why would scum go out of their way to go counter to their previous progressions and make a weird vote that will prob draw attention when they didn't really have attention beforehand? i thought it was to save a partner. but it could have been bc he thought he would get towncred for the vote eventually once hut went down
maybe he thought it wouldn't draw attention because he would be able to "i am penguin and i like wagons" his way out of it?

like, the hut wagon at that point is georgebailey (who is basically a non-presence) and you, and baltar has been thoroughly screaming about hut being town and/or easy wagon. and baltar had recently said that he'd be fine voting penguin. like, the vote on hutmeil feels all kinds of unnecessary if scum!hut because it's decently unlikely he actually tips over on d1 i think?

though i guess these do somewhat apply to the town!hutmeil world too so like lmao idk anymore
vp hadn't really screamed about it or said that hut was town, he just had mostly. he started more heavily criticizing the wagon for being easy right after penguin voted. and i think he correctly called that momentum was shifting there

and yea thats my point, like i can't see why penguin would do it if hut was town. and it doesn't really make 100% sense to me why he would do it if hut was scum, but at least that adds another factor to the equation that could influence him to act in a way that was out of the ordinary
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:49 am

Post by fireisredsir »

this post is gonna annoy datisi but i had a brief flash of a thought that there is a possible world where datisi could do his whole thing about making people commit to giving reads on either hut or peng

and it's the world where he's scum with both of them and sets it up to look like S/T wagons and just rides it out to the end on the towncred he gets from doing it, never needing to worry about the "why wasn't he nk'd" fear bc he can just nk masons instead...

my original hut/dats conspiracy theory... it calls to me...

haha jk

unless...?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2053, fireisredsir wrote:this post is gonna annoy datisi
you are correct
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Aristeia »

~_~

if I got pocketed by Dats again I'm going to cry
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:55 am

Post by fireisredsir »

ari why do you think that pengu would vote hut there if hut/mala is t/t?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Aristeia »

? are you talking about voting hutmeil after you/george voted hutmeil?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Aristeia »

I'm not sure it's fruitful to look into where penguin may or may not have voted but if you want to make a theory about why hut is scum based on how penguin voted I would be interested to read it
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:10 am

Post by fireisredsir »

yea, there were 3 on mala, 2 on hut, 2 on vulture (both hut and penguin were there), 2 on me, i believe, as of . momentum was kinda building on both me and hut. if all 4 of those are town it just feels kind of weird to me for penguin to switch to hut there after not posting for 36 hours and not really being under pressure, when he has prior trajectory onto me and no trajectory on hut

like ok maybe it makes some sense if im partners with peng but consider fmpov for a moment, i genuinely do not understand why he would do that and i want another perspective if you have thoughts on it
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:12 am

Post by fireisredsir »

idk if it makes hut scum but it is a weird action to take and i don't understand it, and i think penguin thinking he wants to get on board the bus before the wagon goes too far is a possible explanation

mala being a partner is a better explanation (and tbh so is me being a partner) but neither of those are right, so
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

penguin wanting 3-mala 3-hut as dueling t/t wagons is also a possible explanation

I don't know if peng likes to bus
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:27 am

Post by fireisredsir »

but then why not vote me when he previously said he wanted to wagon me
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Aristeia »

I don't know what your alignment is much less what's going on in Peng's head.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:40 am

Post by fireisredsir »

okay
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 2039, Datisi wrote:
In post 2031, Enchant wrote:Hm Andante town too seems.
In post 2032, Enchant wrote:hutmeil too.
can we blease get some elaboration with that
Andante posting makes me want to choke her. It's mostly when she town.

Obviously I WANT ANDANTE TO COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT THIS GAEM.

hutmel... Idk i managed to forgot after sleep, but there's something important in iso.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Enchant »

Looked again and remembered.

Yep hutmel town. Simple feel so.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2065, Enchant wrote:I WANT ANDANTE TO COME HERE AND TALK
HI
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Andante »

Sorry I'm useless right now, I'll be deadweight for a few more days probably
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1934, Enchant wrote:
In post 1932, Aristeia wrote:enchant could be a revealed IC and I would not believe a single read he had
You want to say killing Mala is my sole decision alone?

You still trying to pin all blame on me. Nah.

VOTE: Ari
ok so I'm reading all this yelling at enchant for the hammer thing, but I mean, all of us wanted mala dead, like, I don't regret that? now we have the 2 day 1 "wagons" the lim went between penguin and mala, might be cool to flip hut too, but yeah, knowing mala is town and penguin is maf, it might be interesting to read day 1 where I was all "YEAH LET'S GO MALA" and see if anyone supported that without flipping their vote. idk just a thought

all this yelling at enchant for hammering makes no sense to me

idk I'm just dead right now, I'll be able to think more clearly later
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1935, Datisi wrote:i will be very impressed and slightly scared if ari is scum here
what about it would impress you? this is just going "WHY WOULD ENCHANT HAMMER?" which is super easy to do tbh, like if someone was strongly opposed to limming mala in the first place they could've said literally anything as we were voting. this wasn't some surprise wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1965, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1888, Aristeia wrote:who would you like to yeet SS?
An...dante?
you got a reason? Cause you sure seemed to like my mala lim idea eod1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1969, fireisredsir wrote:im also not sure if i should be glad that SS is scumreading the person that i think it's most likely that im wrongly townreading, or if i should be concerned bc he is the person that i think it's second most likely that im wrongly townreading, and guiding people towards andante would prob be his plan here if scum

SS why andante?
you think you're wrongly TRing me? why?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1972, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1874, catboi wrote:
Malakittens (6):
Andante, Gamma Emerald, Datisi, fireisredsir, Something_Smart, Enchant

With 11 alive, it took 6 to eliminate.
[/size]
[/area][/color]

I think there's a good chance all the masons and all the mafia are on this wagon because:

mala softed mason and.

(1) the mafia know mala isn't mafia
(2) the masons know mala isn't a mason

it would explain how fast the wagon moved because 2 informed groups both heavily incentivized to push her.

the reason why mafia + masons are both on the wagon and it's not vts+masons is because of the gamma nightkill

I think mafia knowing who they are on the wagon narrowed the mason pool for them to shoot in and they decided to shoot gamma.

i think fire being the one to call out mala for not having any possible partners and
not getting shot
is heavily scum indicative for him because if I was mafia and fire was town, he would be my first guess for being a mason as he called out mala for not being a mason. yet gamma was the one who was shot.
I'm following that reasoning, and that would confirm fire is mafia tbh, so if we flip fire here, and fire flips red, I'd say you're 100% correct and that's a very good observation, cause yeah that's a very sound reason for why it moved so quickly before deadline
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1977, Datisi wrote:i'm not sure i get the idea ari is putting out (the mafia voting mala thing) because my first instinct as mafia would be to not even get close to voting a mason soft for the chance they actually are a mason and i prematurely get shit for pushing a green flip, and i feel like it would be the same for at least some number of scum!players here?
wouldn't the instinct as mafia be to try and run up as many people possible to see who claims, as well as just see how people interact with one another? cause now mafia go back and look at how people interacted with gamma and bam, there's your other masons, like essentially all they had to do here was flip someone that wasn't really getting pushed, cause obv masons aren't gonna push a mason. this "my first instinct as mafia" thing from you makes like no sense

Return to “Completed Open Games”