Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:53 am

Post by Aristeia »

she's completely fallen off the map in terms of thread presence.

she pops in to make multi-posts, barely interacts with anyone

she's not being fluid, she's not trying to sort or figure the game out.

she got townread for audacity and she's decided to stick to it

I don't think she's trying to figure out who's bad for the last few days
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:54 am

Post by Aristeia »

and like vp and gamma suspected her and they both got shot at night
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Aristeia »

like this is the most slam dunk scum case of all time.

she's also in the group of 5 who voted for Mala so that's prime scum/mason territory

and she's spewed not mason by the way gamma interacted with her.

so she's literally the world's easiest mislim here if she's town

and not a single person is pushing her except SS

and SS is pretty obviously town here
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:58 am

Post by Aristeia »

and andante scum basically hardspews fire as town because andante scum doesn't really bus she's a very straightfoward scum player.

so if you look at partners um

bailey doesnt make sense cuz 3/4 is overloaded. SS is pushing her,

implosion wouldnt defend a partner with refuge in audacity immediately

std is p townie on entrance and vibes

hutmeil was pushed by andante

so its like just you as a viable partner?

am i missing any1?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Aristeia »

so yea im just sad cuz i want you to be town and i dont think you are anymore :(
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Aristeia »

i dunno i feel like when i just think games out by myself i start spiraling into silly places maybe im just wrong about everything but its nothing you can really convince me of I guess i'm just hoping someone like implosion or whoever comes along and tells me i'm being stupid about everything
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:02 am

Post by Datisi »

i have a bunch of questions to ask that because it feels like you went through steps 2, 3, 5 while skipping over every other number from 1 to 10

but i'm also not sure how much point there is to argue with you about it because i think you're town

but i'm *also* not convinced andante is scum so maybe
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:03 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2138, Datisi wrote:
In post 2111, Andante wrote:
In post 2102, Datisi wrote:andante, who else is scum besides fire and who are your townreads? (this can wait those 24 hours but i do want you to get back to me on this)
I'm not going to out where my reads stand, but fire maf makes the most sense with where my reads are
or... you could instead do out your reads :3
like i dont see how you get this convo with her and she's not saying anything useful to you that indicates a town thought process and you just arrived at andante!town fire!scum anyway?

like it feels like you wanted to fake an interaction to land there but she didnt cooperate and you just skipped the middle part and positioned at the landing spot anyway.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:05 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2157, Datisi wrote:i have a bunch of questions to ask that because it feels like you went through steps 2, 3, 5 while skipping over every other number from 1 to 10

but i'm also not sure how much point there is to argue with you about it because i think you're town

but i'm *also* not convinced andante is scum so maybe
yea I know there's pretty much no point for you to argue with me because scum!you can be very persuasive and charming <3 and I can't see you role pm anyway.

I'm just writing out my thoughts and seeing if they make sense to everyone else.

I really should go back to sleep.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:05 am

Post by Datisi »

- i'm not sure how andante's posts in the past few days are necessarily different than posts during d1
- how does the fact she said she's having irl difficulties play into that
- nka is flawed because scum has to shoot masons (i think this is something you said earlier this game too?)
- why is s_s so obviously town here
- i'm not sure why you think andante would be The Mislim (if town) that scum would be going for here, as opposed to someone else
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2158, Aristeia wrote:like i dont see how you get this convo with her and she's not saying anything useful to you that indicates a town thought process and you just arrived at andante!town fire!scum anyway?
no offense to andante, but i feel like at this point, using "is andante saying anything useful" is not a good metric to read her on because i probably would've killed her 10 billion times in all games by now if i did that
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Aristeia »

I guess it just felt weird to me that you were asking me about SS when the top vote getter was fire at 3 and neither me nor you were voting for fire.

it just seems sorting SS is not very useful or like relevant to what the actual thing that's going on is?

and scum by POE feels like you didn't really have a firm read on fire but you didn't want to talk it out because you were hoping that wagon would get driven through by me eventually and you kept me alive to today because you want me to force fire!yeet through which I've been telegraphing for the past 2 days[and also it makes me confused why scum would let me live to today to push fire]
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Datisi »

like i'm not gonna say my defense of andante doesn't look Weird and Unfortunate here if she ends up flipping red, because i can tell what this looks like, but i don't get it
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2161, Datisi wrote:
In post 2158, Aristeia wrote:like i dont see how you get this convo with her and she's not saying anything useful to you that indicates a town thought process and you just arrived at andante!town fire!scum anyway?
no offense to andante, but i feel like at this point, using "is andante saying anything useful" is not a good metric to read her on because i probably would've killed her 10 billion times in all games by now if i did that
ok so why attempt the conversation in the first place if its not relevant at all to your read of her?

like it just feels like it's for show if you don't actually think she makes sense or its a useful way to sort her.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2162, Aristeia wrote:I guess it just felt weird to me that you were asking me about SS when the top vote getter was fire at 3 and neither me nor you were voting for fire.

it just seems sorting SS is not very useful or like relevant to what the actual thing that's going on is?

and scum by POE feels like you didn't really have a firm read on fire but you didn't want to talk it out because you were hoping that wagon would get driven through by me eventually and you kept me alive to today because you want me to force fire!yeet through which I've been telegraphing for the past 2 days[and also it makes me confused why scum would let me live to today to push fire]
because he's my strongest scumread currently and i wanted your take on him

my townreads are you/implo/std, with hutmeil slightly below
my sorta kinda townreads are andante and enchant
i scumread s_s
and lastly, i do not have a good read on fire one way or another
but considering there's 2 scum left in the game

and like, if i wanted you to yeet fire for me, i am ignoring that wagon and talking about s_s with you because...?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2164, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2161, Datisi wrote:
ok so why attempt the conversation in the first place if its not relevant at all to your read of her?

like it just feels like it's for show if you don't actually think she makes sense or its a useful way to sort her.
i said that the fact she didn't say something useful doesn't mean i should scumread her for it

BUT, if she DID say something useful (i.e. gave reads and reasoning for it), i can potentially townread or scumread her based on whatever happens in those reads

and i can't know in advance before she actually does the reads
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2160, Datisi wrote:like
- i'm not sure how andante's posts in the past few days are necessarily different than posts during d1
- how does the fact she said she's having irl difficulties play into that
- nka is flawed because scum has to shoot masons (i think this is something you said earlier this game too?)
- why is s_s so obviously town here
- i'm not sure why you think andante would be The Mislim (if town) that scum would be going for here, as opposed to someone else

like- i'm not sure how andante's posts in the past few days are necessarily different than posts during d1- how does the fact she said she's having irl difficulties play into that- nka is flawed because scum has to shoot masons (i think this is something you said earlier this game too?)- why is s_s so obviously town here- i'm not sure why you think andante would be The Mislim (if town) that scum would be going for here, as opposed to someone else
1. It's that when she's here she can't wait to exit the thread. I think town!andante has issues logging off whereas scum!andante basically can't wait to say "bye" to the thread.

I'm not going to comment about irl availability but I have doubts she is literally unable to come post, I strongly feel that she simply does not want to come post.

2. nka is flawed sometimes but it wasn't very clear that gamma was a mason the night she got shot and vpb was obviously not a mason, the only thing those two had in common was a desire to push andante. also like I don't see why fire!scum keeps me alive through 2 nights when I've been telegraphing a push on him forever, it seems very bad for his survival and he is aware I am very stubborn and likely able to force his elim through. I don't think he bets on me getting cold feet at the 11th hour esp with how coalition went. As scum you usually just shoot the loudest voice trying to kill you nka be damned and try to get away with it. for example see Andante.

3. SS is town because scum!him doesn't have the guts to vote to tie the wagons(S/T) with a joke excuse, he is kind of a wuss. His thought process today also makes the most sense in terms of pushing on Andante who is spewed not mason from Gamma. Also if he is scum with Fire, it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to both not bus and not help fire get anyone out. If he's scum with someone other than fire who would it be? i have issues finding someone who makes sense.

4. Andante would be the mislim because:

a. if she's town then scum have been framing her with nightkills for 2 nights straight
b. she's in the pool of 5 where its likely heavy scum/mason from the wagon on mala and scum know she's
not a mason
since she had the interaction with gamma on d1, scum can't push a mason in the pool because masons can't be pushed in dayplay - they would target the VT and she would obviously be a VT.
c. she's not really here to defend herself
d. she looks very scummy by play.

Yet there's no scum pushing her - despite the setup being nearly perfect for pushing her. which imo just makes her scum here.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2165, Datisi wrote:and like, if i wanted you to yeet fire for me, i am ignoring that wagon and talking about s_s with you because...?
well you would expect andante to get yeeted tommorrow so you'd have to go deep and if you can keep your hands clean and looking fairly decent then it would be better for you.

having both of you get hands dirty on pushing fire would not be good for endgaming.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:27 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2166, Datisi wrote:i said that the fact she didn't say something useful doesn't mean i should scumread her for it

BUT, if she DID say something useful (i.e. gave reads and reasoning for it), i can potentially townread or scumread her based on whatever happens in those reads

and i can't know in advance before she actually does the reads

ok that makes sense but I still kind of feel like this is a faked interaction :<

I don't think it's very useful for you to try to convince me that you/andante are town because it's unlikely to happen since you'd do that regardless of your alignment and if you're town it's pretty much up to me to figure it out myself or someone other than you/andante makes a really strong case to me about why you/her are definitely town.

I think if you want to elim fire today you should make a strong case for why fire is scum - that feels like it would be more productive.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:33 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah i'm just not gonna respond to and because it's full of assumptions i have previously explained to be false and that you obviously won't care about if i repeat them

if anyone else needs me to do that, i'll do that, but meh

if i had a strong desire to kill fire, i'd have made a case already. as i said, he's poe for me, and when i don't feel super confident on all the other reads, i'm not gonna hardpush a poe argument
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2168, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2165, Datisi wrote:and like, if i wanted you to yeet fire for me, i am ignoring that wagon and talking about s_s with you because...?
well you would expect andante to get yeeted tommorrow so you'd have to go deep and if you can keep your hands clean and looking fairly decent then it would be better for you.

having both of you get hands dirty on pushing fire would not be good for endgaming.
actually

this is saying scum!me would both be afraid of getting my hands dirty by pushing fire along with andante

but i'm also expecting andante to flip tomorrow and with that in mind i do this awkward half-defense of andante that's gonna make me look just stellar after she flips?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:40 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2171, Datisi wrote:
In post 2168, Aristeia wrote:

actually

this is saying scum!me would both be afraid of getting my hands dirty by pushing fire along with andante

but i'm also expecting andante to flip tomorrow and with that in mind i do this awkward half-defense of andante that's gonna make me look just stellar after she flips?
well you basically just want anyone other than her to flip today so you need a progression that defends her and also looks not faked. You can't like just not mention her at all cuz it would look weird and you can't really shade/push her because then she might die so this kind of defense is the one that makes the most sense for you to do if you were scum with her.

I don't think you really need to worry about me linking you to her if she's town because if I force her to flip today and she flips town then like obviously all of this is invalid so there's really no point for you to argue this?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Aristeia »

I'm going to try to fall asleep again

it was nice talking to you Dats <3

I hope you feel better soon.

Spoiler: For Dats<3
The moon was so pretty last night, I stayed up late just watching it and the clouds dancing across the night sky.(every time I see it I think of you)

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2172, Aristeia wrote:I don't think you really need to worry about me linking you to her if she's town because if I force her to flip today and she flips town then like obviously all of this is invalid so there's really no point for you to argue this?
there's a possibility you're scum arguing this

that post isn't as scummy as i first thought, but still

if she is town, maybe we don't have to flip her

if she is scum, i wanna get to the correct conclusion myself too

i don't think "you don't need to argue this" is ever correct there
~M

Return to “Completed Open Games”