Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2324, Aristeia wrote:are you feeling better Dats?
i am feeling slightly better still, thanks <3

okay, also a question someone should probably ask, why was andante voting s_s if she thought he was a mason?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:02 am

Post by Aristeia »

andante not making sense is just normal andante though
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:03 am

Post by Aristeia »

I am glad you are feeling better dear <3
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:21 am

Post by Datisi »

i was hoping there would be more discussion about the things that happened, but i guess half the game is just not interested in playing lole

how sure are you andante is scum? who else do you wanna go after?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

i reread andante's iso in this game and holiday dance party and i'm more conflicted than before

I want to talk to SS when he has time
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:02 am

Post by Something_Smart »

About what?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2239, Something_Smart wrote:That number is dependent on a lot of factors that there's no reason to share. I have a high degree of confidence that you are the best person to kill today.
How confident are you that she flips scum here?

like I am willing to sheep you but if your confidence is not that confident I will spend a lot of time rereading and rethinking everything about this game again.

I don't feel very satsified with where my solution is atp.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Andante »

I am very confident I am town here
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:04 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 3.05

Andante (2):
Something_Smart, Datisi
fireisredsir (1):
Save The Dragons
Something_Smart (1):
Andante
Enchant (1):
fireisredsir
Datisi (1):
Enchant

Not Voting (3):
hutmeil, implosion, Aristeia

With 9 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is July 22 at 8:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-07-22 20:00:00)

Note:
Save The Dragons is V/LA for his wedding!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Andante »

This game just feels stuck, like, ok whatever I'm the scummiest person talking, what's new?

Dragons replaced Vulture, a slot that already didn't have much, and Dragons just had the initial catch up posts, and after that basically been V/LA, I get it's a wedding, but like, that slot has done basically nothing
hutmeil refuses to do anything unless directly asked
implosion shows up every 48 hours, says a few things then leaves
Enchant is Enchant
SS is not doing anything but assuming I'm guilty till proven innocent

that just leaves Datisi and Ari, and well, statistically speking there's probably a maf in them cause maf usually has someone active, but like, I'd honestly rather leave those 2 around just cause this game will be dead

oh I forgot about fire!!

umm I'm a little surprised by how fast it went from "fire wagon!!" to not a wagon anymore, like, yeah thinking about this one it feels odd, cause it was a "strong wagon" with people going "yeah I'll vote, I just don't wanna end day 7 days early" then those people proceed to lurk for 7 days...

idk, I've tried my best and if people don't wanna play, we wanna sit at this stalemate, and just continue to do nothing, whatever. "I read andante's meta, and idk" right cause my scum range varies a whole freaking lot, but if you think scum me continues to sit here like "yo we doing anything" whatever... vote me out, have a mason die tonight, 7 alive tomorrow, yall have another mislim, and if you wanna vote out someone who's like always here, have fun with the dead village tomorrow

it's just frusrating when the only people talking at you are the ones like "yeah you're maf" whatever...

"andante only changed a lot when votes went her way" yeah cause those 3 days IRL were a lot and yall literally voted me FOR NOT BEING HERE and now all of a sudden I'm conf scum? lmao whatever. that like sums up all my thoughts on this game. I can't wait for the "lol town!andante never does this" right... town andante usually has a TOWN OF PEOPLE to talk to. we have 9 alive, but you'd never guess that by just skimming the thread. whatever
hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:32 am

Post by hutmeil »

In post 2292, Andante wrote:
In post 2289, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2288, Andante wrote:If Datisi isn’t mason he’s literally maf
Why is this?
Maf is mason hunting, they want to kill the towniest people/leaders. Datisi has been “leading” this entire game, why would scum actually WANT to kill VP over Datisi? I’m town, VP was just gonna tunnel a town and be noise, Datisi is a “voice of reason” you can’t tell me you’re not questioning why Datisi hasn’t died, yet has been “consensus TR” since the freaking start of the game, but whatever you think I’m maf, so maybe you’re not questioning why we still have Datisi alive, cause I’m “for sure maf” and thus, nothing I say is logic, so I’ll flip town, the. we completely ignore the valid thoughts I had
In post 2294, Andante wrote:at this point masons not outing is only hurting us, but what do I freaking know, I’m the mafia being voted out
Mafia is mason hunting. And you want mason to out. Great.

On D1, you tried to reroute the wagon over to Mala from Peng. VP also wanted you dead the whole day. And he died N1.

On D2, you lead the wagon on Mala. Gamma's last post doesn't help you either.

VOTE: Andante
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Andante »

LOL ok this literally has to be mafia

VOTE: hutmeil

if you lim me today, whatever, please listen to this 1 read tomorrow.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Enchant »

I will be blunt, if mafia didn't deduce masons already, they are ultranoncompetent.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2331, Aristeia wrote:How confident are you that she flips scum here?
I don't know exactly nor would I want to share exactly, but I would say not super high.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Aristeia »

ugh

I'll work on rereading everything then
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:28 am

Post by implosion »

VOTE: fireisredsir

I've come back around to this.

Enchant's continued posting continues to look town to me. In particular his post above this one is one I think somewhat rarely comes from scum. They're putting in sustained thread presence, and hopping votes, and I don't think scum!Enchant plays this game like that. I think they'd probably be happy to fade into the background at some point.

Andante's continued thread presence also feels town to me.

S_S is still the main other option I'm interested in but less so than fire at this point.

I can talk more about whatever if people want but yeah my motivation isn't exactly at a peak x_x
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Datisi »

i am annoyed

because the way andante's posting right now, it's seeming more like it's forced and/or calculated in certain ways that is liklier to come from scum

but i am not as certain on that as i'd want to be, especially if aristeia now doesn't think so

which sucks
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Datisi »

like, idk

i took a quick look at spring fling and it seemed like andante was much more quick to curse the people voting for her

here, she had like, negative enthusiasm of a reaction to the vote on me

then after enchant voted her, and she did the "ok fuck this dancing around masons is making the game be difficult to play", i had a bit of hope because i ALSO felt that at times

but THEN she still dips the thread, and comes back with , which doesn't actually solve for anything, it's just saying that it's not fair

like if you're town!andante who's annoyed by your scumhunting being muted down by the mason issues, then i'd expect there to be some actual fire to your play after going "oh fuck this"

but instead this makes it seem like that "fuck this" bit was an excuse for not being up to standard, rather than a genuine liberation moment after which she can post freely

(i had the same vibe with the ss/dats mason thing; it seems like an excuse why she's not attacking us rather than a genuine thought because i don't see how anyone could think me/ss are masons here. but like idk how town!andante functions so i'm not taking this as a main point)

and the vote on hut is kinda ehh because like, hut is obviously never going to be here to defend himself properly, whereas i for example absolutely will be
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2341, Datisi wrote:but i am not as certain on that as i'd want to be, especially if aristeia now doesn't think so

I'm ngl but a large part of my confidence was because SS said he was confident but now he's not confident.

I find her AtE to lean more scummy than townie because most of it is about "i'm town i'm town i'm town" and not very much of it is useful to us if we actually flip her and she actually flips town because I don't understand her reads.

like her one legacy read that she wants us all to trust is hutmeil!scum? um she wasn't even voting for hutmeil before that post so like wtf is she talking about?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Datisi »

he never said he was confident on andante being scum, actually he said like twice that he has no actual read on her via play, so i'm not sure where it's coming from

i don't have an issue with her saying she's town, it's like, that's the *only* think she says

and wrt hutmeil thing, i think she knows her town-thing is omgusing, but like. she didn't omgus me or s_s so?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Aristeia »

I am pretty tempted to vote her but I think I want to finish doing due diligence on some of her town games first.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:57 am

Post by fireisredsir »

im slightly townreading andante's more recent posting, maybe she was just right and i do townread her more when she's here. most of it doesn't really make sense but it feels like she has thoughts that i have no idea where they came from but they make sense to her. and there's something about that almost indignant attitude of "how can you all not see this" that just kinda rings true to me

idk i don't feel like i have anything productive to say rn but im around if anyone wants to talk

implo who do you think is scum if im town? im still pretty much on enchant + one of andante/SS (maybe leaning SS now?) but you townread two of those
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Datisi »

can you share what makes s_s town? @ari
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2344, Datisi wrote:he never said he was confident on andante being scum, actually he said like twice that he has no actual read on her via play, so i'm not sure where it's coming from
yea he said he was confident she was the best flip for today and my brain just interpreted into thinking he's confident she will flip scum >_>
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Andante »

lol ok where to start...

Why wasn't I voting hut before? well, major reason for mala maf was her just doing nothing, she flipped town, so I was like, ok... ignore the people not doing anything, then hut literally pops in immediately after I was like "hut does nothing except when talked about" and hut showed up 10 minutes after I said that to comment on that?? like, hut isn't doing anything except talk about me

Return to “Completed Open Games”