Mini Normal 2276: Around the World - Game Over!

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 150, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:marcistar[4]: Ausuka, scamper, Datisi, Bellaphant
I guess what I'm trying to say is I think this makes it more likely there's a wolf in Marci and Dats since I know Bella is town and I really think scamper is too
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 832, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 830, Ausuka wrote:viewtopic.php?p=13378298&user_select%5B ... #p13378298

I think this is an interesting read

My first thought here is just like, she seems to struggle with scumplay a bit? So I'm more inclined to think she's scum here rather than too-scummy-to-be-scum.

Also she said she tends to be more bitchy as scum? I'm not 100% sure whether or not that applies here and I think it's hard to evaluate without being Potentially Rude :lol:

Yeah okay I’m on board now

UNVOTE: Johnny
VOTE: Marci
Reading through Alex's ISO the thing that stands out most from day 1 is this post. He pretty consistently townreads Marcistar before this point and while I can see how this meta point could make him doubt that townread, the flip onto the wagon feels very ???
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

Ugh I hate traitors

Trying to analyse associatives and stuff is really hard because idk if scum knew Corwin was scum or thought he was town
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:30 am

Post by marcistar »

am i scum or am i just 2 cute 4 the thread ausuka
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean honestly Marci I don't know lol
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean Tbh you seem to change your reads often and it's hard to sort your progression because you don't detail stuff itt.

Can you help me sort you? Maybe sell me on a Gamma wagon?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:50 am

Post by marcistar »

i dont change reads often
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 2126, Ausuka wrote:
In post 832, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 830, Ausuka wrote:viewtopic.php?p=13378298&user_select%5B ... #p13378298

I think this is an interesting read

My first thought here is just like, she seems to struggle with scumplay a bit? So I'm more inclined to think she's scum here rather than too-scummy-to-be-scum.

Also she said she tends to be more bitchy as scum? I'm not 100% sure whether or not that applies here and I think it's hard to evaluate without being Potentially Rude :lol:

Yeah okay I’m on board now

UNVOTE: Johnny
VOTE: Marci
Reading through Alex's ISO the thing that stands out most from day 1 is this post. He pretty consistently townreads Marcistar before this point and while I can see how this meta point could make him doubt that townread, the flip onto the wagon feels very ???
Yeah I still don't really know what to make of Marci. D1 is a crapshoot for me and I don't really trust my reads much. I thought she was probably town early on but then her reaction under pressure combined with some of the scum meta that was shared on her made me happy enough to join the wagon.

She made some D2 posts that look a bit more convincing as town and I feel like scum would be trying harder to appear helpful if that makes sense? But yeah hard to read.
I do kind of like the logic that there's likely scum between her and Datisi.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Datisi »

what's the argument? wagonomics?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Alexcellent »

I asked a magic 8-ball
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

this game is HARD guys
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Alexcellent »

@Ausuka, what do you think of Johnny?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Datisi »

new hot take

alex/johnny?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1888, scamper wrote:
In post 1747, Datisi wrote:
In post 1726, Alexcellent wrote:Datisi what's the progression you found?
Spoiler:
In post 330, marcistar wrote:ur so buddy buddy
In post 861, marcistar wrote:
In post 857, Freedom wrote:
In post 848, marcistar wrote:in before
I see.
In post 851, Ausuka wrote:What I'm trying to say is I don't think the scummy stuff necessarily needs to be looked at through the lens of a scum strategy.
This is a good point.
Not everybody strategises as scum. Some people as scum panic and do ridiculous things like locking into a minigame that is the easiest for scum in GotF early.
noo can we pretend it was planned... my egos shattered....
early game is easiest to find if im scum i think since ill panic easier... but my associatives always suck ass too so :weary:
In post 858, Freedom wrote:
In post 855, marcistar wrote:can we vote corwin
Explain.
Is it to do with their push on STD?
no
its bcuz of the buddy buddying!!
In post 863, marcistar wrote:
In post 862, Freedom wrote:
In post 861, marcistar wrote:
In post 857, Freedom wrote:
In post 848, marcistar wrote:in before
I see.
In post 851, Ausuka wrote:What I'm trying to say is I don't think the scummy stuff necessarily needs to be looked at through the lens of a scum strategy.
This is a good point.
Not everybody strategises as scum. Some people as scum panic and do ridiculous things like locking into a minigame that is the easiest for scum in GotF early.
noo can we pretend it was planned... my egos shattered....
early game is easiest to find if im scum i think since ill panic easier... but my associatives always suck ass too so :weary:
In post 858, Freedom wrote:
In post 855, marcistar wrote:can we vote corwin
Explain.
Is it to do with their push on STD?
no
its bcuz of the buddy buddying!!
I see.
Where did STD buddy Corwin?
not that

i think corwin buddy buddied bellaphant

i don't think that main-scum, who is aware that there is a traitor in the game, goes out and attacks someone for "buddying". i think that buddying is something they'd actively be on the lookout for from their traitor, so it's counter-intuitive to be making false cases on people getting "buddied" because that's something they're currently looking for.

but even if she did to this^^, then i think there would've been a progression of "aha, i said corwin is buddying bella!! corwin flipped traitor!! therefore xyz" and not whatever is, which was also made after she was specifically asked, as opposed to immediately/early
i'm not sure i fully get this read but it feels like a read that comes from town in terms of it being a slightly outside the box thought process, and im somewhat thinking marci is town regardless
tbh though going back to yesterday, I do sort of like this as a good point for town!Datisi. I find it hard to think scum!Datisi gives this sort of town read on Marci and Scamper's analysis of it being outside the box seems pretty solid.

P-edit: that's a spicy take, I think half of it could be accurate
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2131, marcistar wrote:i dont change reads often
I mean maybe I'm misunderstanding your reads then but i think it's still true that it's not super clear what's going on in the Mind of Marcistar

I was getting town vibes from johnny earlier but like, he hasn't been doing much sorting or evaluation? Especially I feel like he's basically just had one push on Alex sustained the whole game. So I don't really know. What do you think about him?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i wish roden and std were still alive, they'd know to reverse volume clear me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i wish roden and std were still alive, they'd know to reverse volume clear me
~M
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Alexcellent »

What does reverse volume clear mean?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Datisi »

volume clear is when you clear someone because they're posting too much for their scumrange

i'd be efforting much more if i were scum here lole

i think my issue here is that nobody instinctually makes sense as scum. like, johnny does, but like he doesn't strike me as a type of scum player to come up with the claim he did come up, yknow. unless he's scum with like, idk, ausuka or something. and i don't wanna think about that
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2140, Datisi wrote:i wish roden and std were still alive, they'd know to reverse volume clear me
I mean if you're scum I'm not sure the scumteam have necessarily been pressed enough to have had to produce content vs just watching town implode. Town is pretty low energy here and I don't think scum would want to disrupt that

Presumably on day 2 scum were kind of eating popcorn and watching us go at bella?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 539, Roden wrote:I've seen scum!Datisi a couple times now and this isn't it. If you don't have much of an opinion on him then he's very likely town; he's generally high activity as scum and working hard to make people want to keep him around and empathize with him.
In post 1820, Save The Dragons wrote:eh maybe he's town i dunno. i think scum datisi would have more wall-y posts
look

do you think i make these kills at night

wake up sheeple
~M
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 2139, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2131, marcistar wrote:i dont change reads often
I mean maybe I'm misunderstanding your reads then but i think it's still true that it's not super clear what's going on in the Mind of Marcistar

I was getting town vibes from johnny earlier but like, he hasn't been doing much sorting or evaluation? Especially I feel like he's basically just had one push on Alex sustained the whole game. So I don't really know. What do you think about him?
I am the only person he has voted all game, so that probably influences my view of him since he looks to me like someone that's done nothing but push against town all game. The fact his reads don't seem to have advanced at all since D1 is concerning. He also pushed for Bella's claim before she was at E-1 which felt off. He's really had little to no interaction with her and it's hard to see anything in the way of pro-town scumhunting in his ISO. The only things that make me hesitate there is that he might just be lazy town. Still waiting on his results.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 2145, Datisi wrote:
In post 539, Roden wrote:I've seen scum!Datisi a couple times now and this isn't it. If you don't have much of an opinion on him then he's very likely town; he's generally high activity as scum and working hard to make people want to keep him around and empathize with him.
In post 1820, Save The Dragons wrote:eh maybe he's town i dunno. i think scum datisi would have more wall-y posts
look

do you think i make these kills at night

wake up sheeple
I mean this is a bit WIFOMy. But also, I was thinking about StD mentioning that. I don't know how you play as scum but the dead people seemed to think you're town so ehh and have meta with you.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Datisi »

if i was right on marci all along and got sidetracked for bullshit, i'm not gonna be happy
what are marci's reads right now anyway?
~M
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 2143, Datisi wrote:volume clear is when you clear someone because they're posting too much for their scumrange

i'd be efforting much more if i were scum here lole

i think my issue here is that nobody instinctually makes sense as scum. like, johnny does, but like he doesn't strike me as a type of scum player to come up with the claim he did come up, yknow. unless he's scum with like, idk, ausuka or something. and i don't wanna think about that
A bunch of the flips have been simple or complex so far. I don't think it's too much of a stretch for scum to throw that role together. But yeah I don't know. I kind of still am inclined to think that there'd be more VTs in a game with multiple simple-modified PRs.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”