Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Andante »

but whatever. like, I'm literally trying my BEST HERE. This is literally THE BEST I can give, and clearly that aint good enough. whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2398, Aristeia wrote:um I was in the 200p game with you.

and it's over now so you have time now?
yeah, and Datisi is referring to me being "less active" as the sole freaking reason I'm scum here, like, hello... I HAVE BEEN HERE, whatever, this is getting annoying
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2401, Andante wrote:sole freaking reason
nope

clearly either didn't read or are pretending to not understand my argument
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm not even certain fire flips scum, but I do think his absence is scum indicative, in our PT he disappeared a lot, when not directly talked to, but idk, I hate this stupid push
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Aristeia »

maybe i'm just really bad at reading you
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

andante is obv town i'm assuming because they're 500 font in my readslist

i forgot why but maybe i can remember
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Aristeia »

i keep thinking the more I read the more it will like make sense but it doesn't and I just get sleepy
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by implosion »

I don't think that how hard a player tries as mafia is necessarily directly tied to how hard they believe it would be optimal for them to try. Like, sure, maybe fire-scum should, or even could be tryharding more here, but like, does that mean he must be? I feel like this is the kind of gamestate that will incentivize scum to not try all that hard. And I feel like Andante is genuinely trying right now. Let me look at the one completed game I have with her actually it might be a useful comparison.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2404, Aristeia wrote:maybe i'm just really bad at reading you
I mean, I don't really blame you, you literally just saw me try as hard as I could as a wolf. but it's more Datisi here, like, half the reason I SR him is solely cause his push on me is so freaking bad, like, HELLO. IGNORE ME FOR 2 SECONDS. WORK WITH ME TO....FIND A WOLF... it's literally not like anyone else is doing much of anything... might as well use the voices here. idk. I have low confidence day ends with a wolf flip
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2405, Save The Dragons wrote:andante is obv town i'm assuming because they're 500 font in my readslist

i forgot why but maybe i can remember
Who's a wolf here? cause unless we can find someone, I'm dead
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2407, implosion wrote:I don't think that how hard a player tries as mafia is necessarily directly tied to how hard they believe it would be optimal for them to try. Like, sure, maybe fire-scum should, or even could be tryharding more here, but like, does that mean he must be? I feel like this is the kind of gamestate that will incentivize scum to not try all that hard. And I feel like Andante is genuinely trying right now. Let me look at the one completed game I have with her actually it might be a useful comparison.
Like, I'm getting to the point I feel this lim is forced between fire and I. obv I'll pick fire over me any day, but like, I'm not sure. and then I keep going back to Datisi like, is this town!datisi tunneling me? but the push seems so bad to the point I don't think town him does this.. and SS just chilling with a vote on me like.. nah. he literally said he had low confidence I'm scum yet he's not doing anything
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2408, Andante wrote:WORK WITH ME TO....FIND A WOLF.
it's funny because a page ago i asked you where i was going wrong in my push on you and you ignored me. and where did you try to work with me to find a wolf?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

i had a flash of this being town!andante and scum!implo and implo tmi-ing her alignment by saying "she's really trying" because i really struggle to see how he reads this ate as "genuinely trying"
~M
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by implosion »

Not a perfect comparison because she replaced in with already some pressure on her on d3 with scum in a very rough spot, and then got put to E-1 shortly thereafter, but like, the way she acted under pressure feels entirely different. In that game she was putting forward pure positivity; in this one, she's irked. And I think it makes sense for her to be irked as town based on the way she's being accused; yes, the activity thing isn't the sole reason she's being townread less but I do think it's something town Andante should be frustrated by and I'm not even sure if scum Andante would pretend to be frustrated by it, I think scum Andante maybe just says something like "yeah, I know I'm not going as hard as I was on d1 but I'm still town" rather than what is essentially her saying "no, fuck you, this is me playing my best"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2411, Datisi wrote:
it's funny because a page ago i asked you where i was going wrong in my push on you and you ignored me. and where did you try to work with me to find a wolf?
you're doing nothing but tunneling me and going "so what are your reads" IS IT NOT CLEAR IM NOT CONFIDENT?? Half the people here aren't doing anything, it's not like that helps me at all
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i mean this is gonna sound pretty weird but just reading energy i feel like andante has a lot of WIM that i don't think scum has

fireisredsir posts leave me with something to be desired, i remember a more analytical fireisredsir in other games and it just seems to be lacking that spark, but it's possible i'm just missing something
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 2412, Datisi wrote:i had a flash of this being town!andante and scum!implo and implo tmi-ing her alignment by saying "she's really trying" because i really struggle to see how he reads this ate as "genuinely trying"
I really think I'd just happily take an andante mislim in that scenario, it's not like I wouldn't be able to make that pivot.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2412, Datisi wrote:i had a flash of this being town!andante and scum!implo and implo tmi-ing her alignment by saying "she's really trying" because i really struggle to see how he reads this ate as "genuinely trying"
i can do implo I guess

I haven't suspected him yet this game
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 2417, Aristeia wrote:I haven't suspected him yet this game
a christmas miracle.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2415, Save The Dragons wrote:i mean this is gonna sound pretty weird but just reading energy i feel like andante has a lot of WIM that i don't think scum has

fireisredsir posts leave me with something to be desired, i remember a more analytical fireisredsir in other games and it just seems to be lacking that spark, but it's possible i'm just missing something
yea he is really like not into this game at all
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2413, implosion wrote:essentially her saying "no, fuck you, this is me playing my best"
hahahaha I mean... yeah.. with this situation, this is the best I can do lol
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2418, implosion wrote:
In post 2417, Aristeia wrote:I haven't suspected him yet this game
a christmas miracle.
i know I would've townread you if you suspected me for it but you didn't !!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2414, Andante wrote:
In post 2411, Datisi wrote:
you're doing nothing but tunneling me and going "so what are your reads" IS IT NOT CLEAR IM NOT CONFIDENT?? Half the people here aren't doing anything, it's not like that helps me at all
i'm around. i'm talking with other people. i'm willing to discuss things with you if you want. you haven't presented them. you don't get to make the argument i'm doing nothing but tunnelling you if you didn't actually try to make me do something else first.

asking what your reads are doesn't mean "give me a 100% confident solve", that's stupid. give me inclinations and feelings you have on the game so we can work from there.
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2416, implosion wrote:
I really think I'd just happily take an andante mislim in that scenario, it's not like I wouldn't be able to make that pivot.
I genuinely do not see scum!implosion defending me here. I mean, why would he not sheep Datisi.. Something_Smart.. like, he could so easily get away with voting me here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2422, Datisi wrote:i'm willing to discuss things with you if you want. you haven't presented them.
yeah see, I don't care enough to lay out my "possible theories"
I've BEEN saying SS isn't doing anything... Voted me... said he had no confidence I'm a wolf, and left it at that

Return to “Completed Open Games”