Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 2421, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2418, implosion wrote:
In post 2417, Aristeia wrote:I haven't suspected him yet this game
a christmas miracle.
i know I would've townread you if you suspected me for it but you didn't !!
I kind of had no bead whatsoever on your slot until the strong arguing earlier today. And you did call me scum on like page 8 so it's not like i had in my head "ari isn't acting toward me like she usually does", it's not like you tunneled me in PYP either, nor have you really called me town at any point iirc
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2423, Andante wrote:
In post 2416, implosion wrote:
In post 2412, Datisi wrote:i had a flash of this being town!andante and scum!implo and implo tmi-ing her alignment by saying "she's really trying" because i really struggle to see how he reads this ate as "genuinely trying"
I really think I'd just happily take an andante mislim in that scenario, it's not like I wouldn't be able to make that pivot.
I genuinely do not see scum!implosion defending me here. I mean, why would he not sheep Datisi.. Something_Smart.. like, he could so easily get away with voting me here

I think it is an awkward pivot considering how hard he townread you on d2 after you went full out defending Penguin
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

also aristeia is currently the swing vote, and it seems like she maybe will hammer andante on her own anyway, which if green will leave scum!implo in a really cool position tomorrow

this is not like, arguing implo is scum, i just don't think it's valid to say scum!implo has no incentive to defend town!andante here
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2424, Andante wrote:I've BEEN saying SS isn't doing anything... Voted me... said he had no confidence I'm a wolf, and left it at that
okay. do you think i should be engaging with that in any way? what do you think town!me does there?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2426, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2423, Andante wrote:
In post 2416, implosion wrote:
In post 2412, Datisi wrote:i had a flash of this being town!andante and scum!implo and implo tmi-ing her alignment by saying "she's really trying" because i really struggle to see how he reads this ate as "genuinely trying"
I really think I'd just happily take an andante mislim in that scenario, it's not like I wouldn't be able to make that pivot.
I genuinely do not see scum!implosion defending me here. I mean, why would he not sheep Datisi.. Something_Smart.. like, he could so easily get away with voting me here

I think it is an awkward pivot considering how hard he townread you on d2 after you went full out defending Penguin
so I should SR implosion for TRing me for defending penguin?
I think I went down this imposion maf path before tbh and ended on him being town, but hmm yeah that would mean he can't just vote me, but considering he went back to that november 2021 game to find something, I'm really inclined to call him town lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2428, Datisi wrote:
In post 2424, Andante wrote:I've BEEN saying SS isn't doing anything... Voted me... said he had no confidence I'm a wolf, and left it at that
okay. do you think i should be engaging with that in any way? what do you think town!me does there?
what's your read on Something_Smart?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Aristeia »

maybe I just vote for fire ~_~ I dunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2429, Andante wrote:so I should SR implosion for TRing me for defending penguin?
andante, please at some point learn that saying "you shouldn't townread x for y" DOESN'T MEAN "you should scumread x for y"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2430, Andante wrote:
scummy, ignoring the elephant in the room.
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Andante »

see, I struggle to see this scum!implosion world, yall have been the ones going "VP AND GAMMA DIED. THOSE 2 SRED ANDANTE" like, idk, yall killed them just to set me up or something? like, all theyd be doing here is spamming that I'm maf, and I think that was the mistake, but then like, maybe not.. cause me being limmed goes right with the plan. idk. I thought VP was scum day 1, trying to push me and push me to get me to claim mason, but whatever he's dead flipped town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2431, Aristeia wrote:maybe I just vote for fire ~_~ I dunno
I'm genuinely not even 100% sold on fire maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2433, Datisi wrote:
In post 2430, Andante wrote:
scummy, ignoring the elephant in the room.
so SS is scummy, but I'm the one you wanna focus on?

wanna compromise here?
VOTE: Something_Smart
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2346, fireisredsir wrote:im slightly townreading andante's more recent posting, maybe she was just right and i do townread her more when she's here. most of it doesn't really make sense but it feels like she has thoughts that i have no idea where they came from but they make sense to her. and there's something about that almost indignant attitude of "how can you all not see this" that just kinda rings true to me

idk i don't feel like i have anything productive to say rn but im around if anyone wants to talk

implo who do you think is scum if im town? im still pretty much on enchant + one of andante/SS (maybe leaning SS now?) but you townread two of those
i'm not sure why fire posts this as scum while andante is his biggest counterwagon

it's like, i don't think he's started angling towards voting andante, so the only way he can vote her now is by saying "lol better her than me!!" which i feel like scum usually won't let themselves get down to that? especially if he's keeping andante in his poe but the upper half of it? feels counter-intuitive
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2437, Datisi wrote:i'm not sure why fire posts this as scum while andante is his biggest counterwagon
I told yall, I'm not entirely sold on fire being maf, but if he's my counterwagon, I guess I'm pushing him till the end of time
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 2427, Datisi wrote:also aristeia is currently the swing vote, and it seems like she maybe will hammer andante on her own anyway, which if green will leave scum!implo in a really cool position tomorrow

this is not like, arguing implo is scum, i just don't think it's valid to say scum!implo has no incentive to defend town!andante here
This is fair I guess.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

maybe the scumteam is enchant/std and that's why nothing makes any sense (98% shitpost)
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2440, Datisi wrote:maybe the scumteam is enchant/std and that's why nothing makes any sense (98% shitpost)
why can't hutmeil be maf?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

because i forgot he existed when i made that post lol
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Aristeia »

lol
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 2437, Datisi wrote:
In post 2346, fireisredsir wrote:im slightly townreading andante's more recent posting, maybe she was just right and i do townread her more when she's here. most of it doesn't really make sense but it feels like she has thoughts that i have no idea where they came from but they make sense to her. and there's something about that almost indignant attitude of "how can you all not see this" that just kinda rings true to me

idk i don't feel like i have anything productive to say rn but im around if anyone wants to talk

implo who do you think is scum if im town? im still pretty much on enchant + one of andante/SS (maybe leaning SS now?) but you townread two of those
i'm not sure why fire posts this as scum while andante is his biggest counterwagon

it's like, i don't think he's started angling towards voting andante, so the only way he can vote her now is by saying "lol better her than me!!" which i feel like scum usually won't let themselves get down to that? especially if he's keeping andante in his poe but the upper half of it? feels counter-intuitive
Idk, I think this is possible as a scum post. I think this kind of thing can be a combination of intentional performative self-fencing-in, trying to react with genuine reads on what's happening in the moment, etc. Maybe fire feels under pressure and feels like pushing the counterwagon is too obvious.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2444, implosion wrote:I think this is possible as a scum post.
I've literally been telling yall... Datisi thought I would be an easy push. ran with it. just realized he's not actually going to get the votes to flip me, and is now trying to find another direction...

idk, SS is definitely my top SR right now though
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

hi whats up
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I guess one motivation would be to make it look like andante could be partnered with him so that if he gets flipped first, she's still a viable mislim?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2445, Andante wrote:find another direction
i'm literally arguing fire is town there???
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2446, fireisredsir wrote:hi whats up
didn't we have a conversation about this thing called beetlejuice...

Return to “Completed Open Games”