PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9425 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 9424, Bell wrote:Mathblade
he's so hard to kill even when he's gone lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9426 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Doesn't help that we're off wagon atm
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9427 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:16 pm

we just want the next chapter in Malcolm's novel
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9428 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Best Bird »

i don't really believe it's finished tbh
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #9429 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Bell »

I think it has more to do with this town than it has to do with Mathblade.
Whatever people want out of mafia they aren't getting so they won't eliminate anyone until they get whatever it is.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9430 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 9418, Best Bird wrote:
In post 9415, Lukewarm wrote:Should we actually do this?

VOTE: cg
why?
Doubting their claim. I actually think that they did have a posting restriction, but I don't believe that the punishment was death and it was not made clear to them.

Seems more likely to me, that the actually affect of breaking the posting restriction would be one that they don't want to tell the class.

I also have not gotten good vibes from them since they have lifted their posting restriction.

I also had a thought at the time of the flips, that if the mafia did kill Frog, then that would make sense in a world with scum C/G, given they were one of the 2 total suggestions made for Frog to Rolecop. (Dunn and i suggested dunn, roden suggested C/G).

And that thought came back when C/G just joined the discussion to advocate for you targeting Dunn over Frog.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9431 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:18 pm

In post 9429, Bell wrote:I think it has more to do with this town than it has to do with Mathblade.
Whatever people want out of mafia they aren't getting so they won't eliminate anyone until they get whatever it is.
that's deep bell
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9432 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 9196, Save The Dragons wrote:Not Voting (Bellaphant, butterchurn, Best Bird, JohnnyFarrar, Malakittens, MalcolmTucker, Cytosine and Guanine, Off the Hook)
Also this
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9433 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Bell »

C&G is off, but I can smell the fake role posturing from here.
If they're actually just neighbor VT here they're playing exceptionally badly as either alignment.
I'll leave a 0 star review on their yelp page.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9434 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:20 pm

1 star is the lowest you can leave Bell
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9435 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 9432, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 9196, Save The Dragons wrote:Not Voting (Bellaphant, butterchurn, Best Bird, JohnnyFarrar, Malakittens, MalcolmTucker, Cytosine and Guanine, Off the Hook)
Also this
mmm...they still aren't voting....i don't like that
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9436 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

VOTE: C&g]
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9437 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Dancing Puppets »

Spoiler:
In post 9416, Best Bird wrote:
In post 9407, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 9397, Best Bird wrote:Why?
I want to know his role. If he was a friendly neighbor like everyone thought, I want to know who he targeted. Since no one claimed getting it.

I am more invested in that then a single role cop result, especially because when we had the discussion on who he would target, people suggested Dunn
In post 7796, Dunnstral wrote:They should target me as a backup in case I get role blocked.
In post 7797, Frogsterking wrote:Now is the time for any last minute suggestions.
In post 7798, Frogsterking wrote:
And by suggestions I mean mainly coming from Dunnstral since they're here and seem intelligent.
He did not say that he was definitly doing that, but he did seem open to following dunn's lead there.

I am also more inclined to give weight to Dunn's reads over Frogs.
Appreciate your desire and your thoughts on the weight of his reads...Dunn and I don't gel well so I'm not inclined to add him absent a very good reason which has not been presented.

Is it really so bad, that you too can’t come together for the sake of a game? Like, if Frogs is seriously the better option, then of course fine but if not, I would hope that the two of you can rise beyond whatever differences for the sake of the game, no?
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9438 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 9437, Dancing Puppets wrote:Is it really so bad, that you too can’t come together for the sake of a game? Like, if Frogs is seriously the better option, then of course fine but if not, I would hope that the two of you can rise beyond whatever differences for the sake of the game, no?
I mean - no. Not at all. When I say "gel" it's more of a natural conversation. I'm sure we could be ++ for town.
<(") | (")>
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9439 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 9438, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 9437, Dancing Puppets wrote:Is it really so bad, that you too can’t come together for the sake of a game? Like, if Frogs is seriously the better option, then of course fine but if not, I would hope that the two of you can rise beyond whatever differences for the sake of the game, no?
I mean - no. Not at all. When I say "gel" it's more of a natural conversation. I'm sure we could be ++ for town.
ooop
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9440 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Woah wait a minute
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9441 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Best Bird »

tbf - there is a part of me that feels Dunn is just going to spend a lot of time questioning my alignment in the PT...but that has no basis...just gut.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9442 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 9415, Lukewarm wrote:Should we actually do this?

VOTE: cg
Choo choo
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #9443 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Rad »

Alright town let's gooooo!

We've got some great options here to discuss tonight!

First up we've got our most popular target in both Day 1 and Day 2. Mathblade!!

Mathblade was a replacement for Corwin. Both have felt kinda scummy, kinda not at various points. Math pushed hard to get town to "just talk to each other" which seems like a pretty noble thing indeed (cool!) if it wasn't also to defend against people just straight voting for him for reading him as scum (bummer...)!

Here in town we've got people with all sorts of meta reads on him. He came in pretty slow and steady and people meta read him as scum for it, so then he ramped things up and different (maybe!) people read him scum for it! Math's meta has very conveniently settled into the "math is scum if he's in the game" territory.

Math was a neighbor to C&G and we can't quite tell what was a lie and what was the truth coming from this smooth talker. He's the Sun to C&G's Jin and supposedly Corwin was posting for both of them, like in the show (cool!), just not in any way that we can verify (bummer...). It's probably the truth, we just don't realize it (Yeeesss)!

Hurry and vote today for Mathblade before his slot gets replaced with someone who makes you question your reality, or if flipping the slot sounds fun to you!

Next up we've got... BlueBloodedToffee!

BBT was the most excited person to get this game together. I bet most of you are in here because he messaged you in some way to get you to join! Siiiick. He also likes to skip out for long periods of time, complain about how much has happened since he last visited, and then proceed to spam page tops more effectively than anyone! Of his 292 posts, approximately 276 of them are pagetops! KING!

BBT is notoriously difficult to read with masterful blending of town and scum play styles, or in other words, both his town and scum play are incredibly scummy! Which one is he this time?? Don't bother with that meta nonsense, says his signature, cause BBT screams scum no matter what so just stop it don't bother!!

BBT has been especially good at naked votes this game, where he strips hi... I mean, where he votes for someone with no specified reason. This is a new term for me cause I'm a newbie and I love sharing my newbie status with people. Cool!

BBT loves VCA unless your VCA points to him, in which case it's absolute shit and you should feel embarassed for it wtf is wrong with you? Level 0.

BBT is a great counter wagon to just about anyone. If you see a wagon gaining momentum and you want to stop it, just vote for BBT. BOOM instant competing 3-6 person BBT wagon!

Next we have... Cytosine and Guanine aka C&G aka CaG aka cg aka DNA?? aka Jin

C&G could only speak up to 100 words during day 1. This is a legit restriction that the mod gave them. I bet you can't guess what the penalty is if you go over. Can you? Can you guess it? I mean not that you'd want to guess it, you could just ask the mod, but why would you do that? And why would their neighbor ask about it? Booooring. Also fuck the mod, let's go over 100 words anyway. It's not like we have a neighbor who could literally "translate" to the rest of town like in the show Lost that this restriction seems based on. Nah that's stupid just hit 103 words and give the mod the middle finger and let's move onto our next and last entry...

Malcolm!

Malcolm is currently writing an action horror novel staring Rad (that's me!). Follow Rad's character as the narrator describes in excrutiating details all the scummy shit only someone like Rad could pull off. There's no move Rad makes that isn't precicely calculated with the singular goal of town muuurrrdeerrrr.

Malcolm has also recently unlocked the "fastest 3 votes" achievement. Congrats! Luke will be giving out this award later in your neighborhood where you can defend Rad's town creds back and forth before you realize he's not just a character in your spy romance novel, he's... puurrree eeeviiiillll!

I'll just wait here and vote with town when town's ready so let's go town, let's vote out the scum!
Cytosine and Guanine
Cytosine and Guanine
They
Goon
Cytosine and Guanine
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9444 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Cytosine and Guanine »

In post 9433, Bell wrote:C&G is off, but I can smell the fake role posturing from here.
If they're actually just neighbor VT here they're playing exceptionally badly as either alignment.
What if we are telling the truth but forgot certain details?
It's not impossible.
-Guanine
This is a hydra between Ircher and RH9.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9445 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 9444, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:
In post 9433, Bell wrote:C&G is off, but I can smell the fake role posturing from here.
What if we are telling the truth but forgot certain details?
It's not impossible.
-Guanine
You could play the game straight and try solving instead of this and still not be in danger of dying for the next 2 or 3 game days.
Your plan is bad.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9446 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Bell »

Unless your goal is to do as little as possible as scum.
In which case, well done.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9447 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 9443, Rad wrote:Alright town let's gooooo!

Mathblade was a replacement for Corwin. Both have felt kinda scummy, kinda not at various points. Math pushed hard to get town to "just talk to each other" which seems like a pretty noble thing indeed (cool!) if it wasn't also to defend against people just straight voting for him for reading him as scum (bummer...)!

Here in town we've got people with all sorts of meta reads on him. He came in pretty slow and steady and people meta read him as scum for it, so then he ramped things up and different (maybe!) people read him scum for it! Math's meta has very conveniently settled into the "math is scum if he's in the game" territory.

Math was a neighbor to C&G and we can't quite tell what was a lie and what was the truth coming from this smooth talker. He's the Sun to C&G's Jin and supposedly Corwin was posting for both of them, like in the show (cool!), just not in any way that we can verify (bummer...). It's probably the truth, we just don't realize it (Yeeesss)!

Hurry and vote today for Mathblade before his slot gets replaced with someone who makes you question your reality, or if flipping the slot sounds fun to you!

BBT was the most excited person to get this game together. I bet most of you are in here because he messaged you in some way to get you to join! Siiiick. He also likes to skip out for long periods of time, complain about how much has happened since he last visited, and then proceed to spam page tops more effectively than anyone! Of his 292 posts, approximately 276 of them are pagetops! KING!

BBT is notoriously difficult to read with masterful blending of town and scum play styles, or in other words, both his town and scum play are incredibly scummy! Which one is he this time?? Don't bother with that meta nonsense, says his signature, cause BBT screams scum no matter what so just stop it don't bother!!

BBT has been especially good at naked votes this game, where he strips hi... I mean, where he votes for someone with no specified reason. This is a new term for me cause I'm a newbie and I love sharing my newbie status with people. Cool!

BBT loves VCA unless your VCA points to him, in which case it's absolute shit and you should feel embarassed for it wtf is wrong with you? Level 0.

BBT is a great counter wagon to just about anyone. If you see a wagon gaining momentum and you want to stop it, just vote for BBT. BOOM instant competing 3-6 person BBT wagon!

C&G could only speak up to 100 words during day 1. This is a legit restriction that the mod gave them. I bet you can't guess what the penalty is if you go over. Can you? Can you guess it? I mean not that you'd want to guess it, you could just ask the mod, but why would you do that? And why would their neighbor ask about it? Booooring. Also fuck the mod, let's go over 100 words anyway. It's not like we have a neighbor who could literally "translate" to the rest of town like in the show Lost that this restriction seems based on. Nah that's stupid just hit 103 words and give the mod the middle finger and let's move onto our next and last entry...

Malcolm!

Malcolm is currently writing an action horror novel staring Rad (that's me!). Follow Rad's character as the narrator describes in excrutiating details all the scummy shit only someone like Rad could pull off. There's no move Rad makes that isn't precicely calculated with the singular goal of town muuurrrdeerrrr.

Malcolm has also recently unlocked the "fastest 3 votes" achievement. Congrats! Luke will be giving out this award later in your neighborhood where you can defend Rad's town creds back and forth before you realize he's not just a character in your spy romance novel, he's... puurrree eeeviiiillll!

I'll just wait here and vote with town when town's ready so let's go town, let's vote out the scum!

Can I vote this post for scummie?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, Pooky and Bell need to go on the road with your comsdy troupe. I’d definitely pay money for that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9448 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 9447, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 9443, Rad wrote:Alright town let's gooooo!

Malcolm!

Can I vote this post for scummie?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, Pooky and Bell need to go on the road with your comsdy troupe. I’d definitely pay money for that.
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9449 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »