Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 1.4
Galron (5)
- Gamma Emerald, Malakittens, redcardinal, Haschel Cedricson, KittyTacky
Eiralox (2)
- FancyPants, schadd_
Crescent (1)
- Galron
redcardinal (1)
- Seanzie
Seanzie (1)
- EATEROFTIME

Not Voting (3)
-UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri, Crescent, Eiralox

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-06 01:33:48).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!
Last edited by Ausuka on Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 197, Seanzie wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

UNVOTE: Fancy Pants

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 195, Seanzie wrote:
In post 188, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 110, Seanzie wrote:
In post 109, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 55, Seanzie wrote:
In post 52, Crescent wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
What about it is supposed to be suspicious?
I've seen wolves "hmm..." posts to make it look like they're thinking hard about something while not actually giving any takes, and they can later use that post to fit pretty much any narrative (i.e. if I was a wolf and later today I push Galron, I could be like "see, I suspected them all the way back here!" vs if I decide to townread them, I could be like "yeah, I thought a lot about them as early as this and decided they look townie!".
This is TvT, I had similar misunderstandings as town and got dogpiled by other townies.
This looks like TMI.

What "misunderstandings" are being had here?
About "hmm" posts.
who exactly is misunderstanding who, though? Cresent simply asked me a question and I clarified. I don't see this as a misunderstanding, if anything it is us coming to a mutual understanding. So, what are you seeing? Where is this "tvt misunderstanding" you're seeing? Because from where I'm seeing, I think you didn't actually read the exchange, and slapped on "tvt" to a post without thought. Town probably wouldn't do this, and while it is possible a wolf could do this when their wolfmate is one of the subjects, wolves tend to be overly concerned with their partners, whereas you show a lack of concern/reading, so I'mma say it again, this looks like TMI.
What's interesting is is you were voted for this immediately by some people, and I merely asked a question. If anything, this would potentially apply to other people who reacted to you, but not me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 198, Crescent wrote:Out for now? You've been out the last 30 hours.
there is a world outside this forum. and that's all i have to say on this.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:49 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 201, Eiralox wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm giving my thoughts on what you've done.

See, this post suggests you didn't have time to form reads because of the weekend, but your last one it was because there wasn't enough content. Which one is it? Or is it just whatever excuse you can think of at the time?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 204, Seanzie wrote:

See, this post suggests you didn't have time to form reads because of the weekend, but your last one it was because there wasn't enough content. Which one is it? Or is it just whatever excuse you can think of at the time?

lol i warn u not to push me, i can get like a badger. it was weekend, i was chill, i read through thread as time went on, saw nothing major, had no major reason to engage. rn im actually really not gonna add something for a while, i dont wanna, that's it. don't think im not wathcin' u tho, ur an interesting one.

this time out fo real imma got things 2 do
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:58 am

Post by Crescent »

As someone who townread Eiralox basically all game in 2273, the harshness of that reaction in #201 scumpinged me. It feels like it's getting very defensive to justify a lack of action instead of the more "whatever" reaction I'd expect. Like, I know I've been underwhelming in activity myself, but I also haven't felt the need to yell at other people to mask it.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:58 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 205, Eiralox wrote:
In post 204, Seanzie wrote:

lol i warn u not to push me, i can get like a badger. it was weekend, i was chill, i read through thread as time went on, saw nothing major, had no major reason to engage. rn im actually really not gonna add something for a while, i dont wanna, that's it. don't think im not wathcin' u tho, ur an interesting one.

this time out fo real imma got things 2 do
On the other hand, I invite you to push me. I can usually tell if you mean it or not, so it will help me get a read on a slot that otherwise seems committed to staying in the "contentless" area until they inevitably get PoE'd.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 206, Crescent wrote:As someone who townread Eiralox basically all game in 2273, the harshness of that reaction in #201 scumpinged me. It feels like it's getting very defensive to justify a lack of action instead of the more "whatever" reaction I'd expect. Like, I know I've been underwhelming in activity myself, but I also haven't felt the need to yell at other people to mask it.
You seem to really want us to know you've been low activity. Why? Have you been low activity?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:04 am

Post by Crescent »

Look at my post counts in 2272/2273/2276 and take a brief look into my day 1s and you tell me. I'm practically a shell of myself compared to those games.

The issue I have with her: I mention a group of people that's inactive, and one of them both quickly pops in and gets very defensive when questioned on their lack of content. That kind of defensiveness simply wasn't present in the personality of this player in 2273. She was angry a bunch, but not defensive.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Crescent »

...Then again I was also angry a bunch that game. The town (outside of Eiralox and Alex) was almost completely useless and I got screamy trying to get most of them to do anything.

Maybe that game in general just made people mad because we weren't even the only two.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 207, Seanzie wrote:
On the other hand, I invite you to push me.
trust me you don't want that.
In post 209, Crescent wrote:L
The issue I have with her: I mention a group of people that's inactive, and one of them both quickly pops in and gets very defensive when questioned on their lack of content. That kind of defensiveness simply wasn't present in the personality of this player in 2273. She was angry a bunch, but not defensive.
Crescent, please read and see that I addressed my wake-up post at schadd_ specifically, who mentioned my inactivity before you did(And who's voting me with the erstwhile Pants). Your mention of me rang no bells.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:44 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 211, Eiralox wrote:
In post 207, Seanzie wrote:
On the other hand, I invite you to push me.
trust me you don't want that.
In post 209, Crescent wrote:L
Crescent, please read and see that I addressed my wake-up post at schadd_ specifically, who mentioned my inactivity before you did(And who's voting me with the erstwhile Pants). Your mention of me rang no bells.
What I want should be irrelevant. If you believe I'm scum, push me. If not, what are you wasting your breath about?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:45 am

Post by Seanzie »

UNVOTE: unvote

VOTE: KittyTacky
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:48 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

I've seen wolves "hmm..." posts to make it look like they're thinking hard about something while not actually giving any takes, and they can later use that post to fit pretty much any narrative (i.e. if I was a wolf and later today I push Galron, I could be like "see, I suspected them all the way back here!" vs if I decide to townread them, I could be like "yeah, I thought a lot about them as early as this and decided they look townie!".
This is TvT, I had similar misunderstandings as town and got dogpiled by other townies.
This looks like TMI.

About "hmm" posts.
who exactly is misunderstanding who, though? Cresent simply asked me a question and I clarified. I don't see this as a misunderstanding, if anything it is us coming to a mutual understanding. So, what are you seeing? Where is this "tvt misunderstanding" you're seeing? Because from where I'm seeing, I think you didn't actually read the exchange, and slapped on "tvt" to a post without thought. Town probably wouldn't do this, and while it is possible a wolf could do this when their wolfmate is one of the subjects, wolves tend to be overly concerned with their partners, whereas you show a lack of concern/reading, so I'mma say it again, this looks like TMI.
I actually just realized I quoted the wrong post. I'm an idiot.
In post 48, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

I don't see the "hmmm..." post as suspicious, but the post telling us how suspicious it was isn't doing you any favors.

Unvote, Vote: Seanzie
This is TvT.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:49 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 202, Crescent wrote:

This looks like TMI.

About "hmm" posts.
What's interesting is is you were voted for this immediately by some people, and I merely asked a question. If anything, this would potentially apply to other people who reacted to you, but not me.
This is exactly what happened, I misquoted.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 212, Seanzie wrote:
If you believe I'm scum, push me.
that's my usual modus operandi, yes
If not, what are you wasting your breath about?
*sigh*
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Galron »

In post 186, redcardinal wrote:
In post 163, Galron wrote:Redcardinal what's scummy about few words on day 1 of day 1? You'd rather no posts at all. I don't understand that
well I'd like to get rid of people who contribute little so we don't have to worry about them on later days. with lurkers you either hit a hard to read scum or hit less than useful town. however, I do think engaging just enough to exist without actually saying anything is more scummy than saying nothing at all tbh, and I'd be happy to vote you today for it
That's fair. I can understand getting rid of dead weight and how you see me as scummy.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Galron »

In post 191, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Lol
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
How do you figure?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Galron »

Haschel is prolly town. Rarely see maf that demanding.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:56 am

Post by redcardinal »

I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:59 am

Post by redcardinal »

also I want literally everyone's take on galron before we even get within one vote of it happening
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Galron »

In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
I guess after thinking about it I can kind of see the reaction test thing but I'm still not sure why the "this is a non-RVS vote." It sounds almost like the latter was trying to distract from the former. But overall they're slightly townie I guess. I mean I can at least follow them to a point.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:06 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 221, redcardinal wrote:also I want literally everyone's take on galron before we even get within one vote of it happening
specifically eateroftime, fancypants replacement, eiralox, and kirigiri. post your hot takes to be rated. no rush eiralox, but I am looking closely at you on this one.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:07 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 222, Galron wrote:
In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
I guess after thinking about it I can kind of see the reaction test thing but I'm still not sure why the "this is a non-RVS vote." It sounds almost like the latter was trying to distract from the former. But overall they're slightly townie I guess. I mean I can at least follow them to a point.
awesome, appreciate it :) how about kittytacky?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”