Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Up!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 718, Seanzie wrote:
In post 712, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
As I called out before: this was never explained and comes across as an early-game distancing voted given the short-lived nature of it and aforementioned lack of reasoning.
It was actually explained once someone asked, thanks though;)
Where was this btw
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 751, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 718, Seanzie wrote:
In post 712, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
As I called out before: this was never explained and comes across as an early-game distancing voted given the short-lived nature of it and aforementioned lack of reasoning.
It was actually explained once someone asked, thanks though;)
Where was this btw
I think it was but I completely forgot where.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Before I start reading thru D1 closely I’ll establish what pre-flip assumptions I’m making
Gamma Emerald as town: aside from the fact this is from my POV, I think Galron’s frustrations with me were not that of a partner being bussed but that of scum mad they got caught in the low-info early game. I have been that salty scum before, mostly in chat mafia games on Pokémon Showdown back when I played there. My Galron push also only really makes sense from an uninformed POV.
Malakittens as town: she wasn’t as committed to pushing Galron but he tried to shade her with beetlejuicing accusations in the same breath he tried it with me. I also greatly doubt he’s gonna be the type of scum to position buddies in tactical manners like I tend to do based on well, *waves at Galron’s play this game as a whole*. So I wholly believe Galron was in for a penny, in for a pound by shading me and Mala there.
T3 as town: the only point of doubt would be that he came in and kinda felt like he was taking point by opting to push Galron soon after replacing in but his play as a whole feels genuine, it feels along the lines of the sort of moon-logic solving I think embodies his towngame.
<Embrace The Void>

redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by redcardinal »

eiralox and gamma are scummy as fuck right now, aside from that I want to know what's going on with KT today bc crescent and I both saw scum/scum kt/galron, and crescent's fuckin dead so
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by T3 »

Having reread through the Seanzie/Gamma interaction, I think that Gamma comes off worse? Some of Seanzie’s points are actually valid, and Gamma’s defending feels a lot more than upset scum than upset town.

At the same time, I just can’t really bring myself to scumread Gamma. I don’t think that his push on Galron was fake, based on what other people have said.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 754, redcardinal wrote:eiralox and gamma are scummy as fuck right now, aside from that I want to know what's going on with KT today bc crescent and I both saw scum/scum kt/galron, and crescent's fuckin dead so
Yeah, I’m not comfortable wagoning Seanzie or Gamma right now.
VOTE: KT
I don’t think Eiralox is necessarily scum for their naked vote on Seanzie and their refusal to explain, but their explanation will very much affect my read of them.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 736, T3 wrote:What do you think about the Gamma/Seanzie interaction?
seanzie i've felt was town for a long time & it seemed like they had fully natural townie impulses that led them into the argument. gamma i don't know how i end up on; it seems like she is really convinced she ought to seem town from d1, which seems to drive her activity today, but knowing her it's pretty possible she ends up feeling that way while not being town. i still kind of don't get why she brought up the galron post in 514, like theres a baseline weirdness of quoting a specific post that (as far as you know) isn't relevant to what is going on. allow me to demonstrate:
In post 39, redcardinal wrote:mmmm VOTE: Eiralox
interesting vote ...

anyway it would make sense conceptually that she sees the claim and starts to iso galron about it, but in that case i think she would maybe say something to that effect when questioned about the post instead of just swatting it away as misrepresentative. anyway i don't really lend a lot of credence to this sort of thing in general but thats what im thinking. yes there's a pretty compelling amount of cross talk btwn her and galron that seems a bit unaligned, and i guess she pushed him a lot and stuff
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by schadd_ »

cardinals post count is quite high. cool!
free darius mccollum

UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
She
Townie
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri »

I've come around to removing Gamma and Mala from my scum pool based solely on the flip. Seanzie and red cardinal are actually there for me as well:
In post 743, Seanzie wrote:Granted when looking for this post, I did see that you actually responded to UDKG's post there saying she was preflipping Galron town, which does actually kind of give me pause on the whole "genuine" thing. I'll think on it.
I think Seanzie was passionate about their bad read on me and probably on Gamma too. I believe Seanzie's passion caused them to become tunneled and miss Gamma's post where Gamma answered Seanzie's question. I believe scum!Seanzie would be less passionate and therefore less tunneled, causing them to notice Gamma's post and react emotionally to it. Seanzie doesn't react to Gamma's post, which I'm reading as AI.

VOTE: Haschel

Haschel is my best guess for scum:

In post 260, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 205, Eiralox wrote:lol i warn u not to push me, i can get like a badger.
If anything this is a reason
to
push you.

Not a huge fan of how your take on Galron is basically "Galron is a land of contrasts", btw.

Gamma, you want to elaborate on why Seanzie is in your proposed scumtrio?
In post 392, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 354, redcardinal wrote:
In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
Very similar to yours; in fact your post 379 sums it up perfectly. The interactions between Crescent and Garlon are why I was pressing Garlon about Crescent in the first place.

Now, Crescent's post here:
I'm a pot stirrer, and my primary drive is to gather data because that is how I function. I think these votes need to be pressured sooner rather than later because it gives us the most accurate data, and doing it day 2 after a flip and 48+ hours to think dilutes the results.

[...]

But also one of the biggest reasons I barely vote is most people are so vote happy that I find my general lack of voting helps add balance to the game. I don't believe I need to place a vote to pressure someone, and I will dog people who dodge my questions.
...is exactly the sort of thing I enjoy because I play that way, so I'm certainly willing to see where Crescent is going with all this for now. But if she believes the wagon on Garlon is suspicious, then I certainly hope she increases the pressure because right now for all her talk it's not as much as I would prefer to see.
In 392 Haschel is trying to pocket red cardinal by pumping them up and creating an Us vs Them narrative. Haschel is also setting up for a potential vote change onto Crescent. I think Haschel's behavior here is AI as scum and their communication with red cardinal indicates red cardinal is town.

There's even more to note from 392
:

Haschel is implying they think Crescent might be a great
town
player. Remember that Crescent is describing scumhunting tactics when Haschel implies Crescent said a lot of good things. I think Haschel is most likely out of all of us to nightkill Crescent out of respect for their Town game, despite what they say later:
In post 673, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The Crescent kill is an odd one, tbh; I was expecting to start pressuring her based on the Galron flip and I assume redcardinal was going to do the same,
I think 673 is a hard scum tell for commenting about the night kill without providing any actual analysis. I believe it's even worse in light of 392 where Haschel indicates an implied awareness and respect for Crescent's scumhunting tactics.
She
Townie
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri »

In post 690, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 340, Crescent wrote:Does that mean you think Galron is town?

If so, why?
The wagon looks emotionally driven and the slot has attracted a lot of unwanted negative attention to itself.
Actually I do want this explained, what seemed “emotionally driven” about the Galron wagon?
Observe:

In post 87, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyway we got like 5-6 pages to yeet Galron in order to get a faster scum yeet than in Tarot uPick
In post 89, Gamma Emerald wrote:marcistar got caught really fast for being deer-caught-in-the-headlights scum
In post 91, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I’m just really high on my own supply
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 90, schadd_ wrote:
In post 87, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyway we got like 5-6 pages to yeet Galron in order to get a faster scum yeet than in Tarot uPick
are you like bussing or something
In post 322, schadd_ wrote:t3 entrance a little bit towny
In post 294, Crescent wrote:I've never seen Gamma play with this kind of sustained bloodlust before and it's jarring to me.

Oddly though, it doesn't really scumping me. Gamma kinda doesn't strike me as the kind of scum player to try to murder off someone 3 pages into a game. Feel free to correct me if this is wrong, but this very much feels like town-tunnelvision to me. I constantly make associations the way Gamma currently is when I'm scumpinged on someone as hard as they seem to be on Galron.
had kinda the same thought but i'm less willing to read town into it. was really weirded out by her being so fired up abt galron. well i guess thats just already what youre saying
In post 327, schadd_ wrote:
In post 325, Gamma Emerald wrote:if you'd like I can dig deep into why this galron yeet is so important for me
that might help you understand my town pov better
ohhh its just like you think theyre not town or whatever. because of the posts
In post 330, schadd_ wrote:well i guess if youre telling the truth it requires a town pov!
ngl this seems like excessive resistance to just accepting me being town
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by schadd_ »

why would i have to accept that youre town on d1 of all days
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 760, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 690, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 340, Crescent wrote:Does that mean you think Galron is town?

If so, why?
The wagon looks emotionally driven and the slot has attracted a lot of unwanted negative attention to itself.
Actually I do want this explained, what seemed “emotionally driven” about the Galron wagon?
Observe:

In post 89, Gamma Emerald wrote:marcistar got caught really fast for being deer-caught-in-the-headlights scum
In post 91, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I’m just really high on my own supply
I assure you, while there was some underlying emotional scars that needed to be put to bed, my desire to kill Galron was primarily driven by SCIENCE!
But tbf that’s a fair enough explanation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 762, schadd_ wrote:why would i have to accept that youre town on d1 of all days
You’re continuing to refuse to accept it even now tho :D
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i guess i should say i continue to not really think the thing about the personal tells about galron holds a lot of water
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 764, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 762, schadd_ wrote:why would i have to accept that youre town on d1 of all days
yeah i dont think its a sure bet. i dont know why you quoted day 1 posts
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 766, schadd_ wrote:
In post 764, Gamma Emerald wrote:
yeah i dont think its a sure bet. i dont know why you quoted day 1 posts
Because I was rereading Day 1 and noticed a trend from you of trying to provide some angle where I’m scum here
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by schadd_ »

you mean like thinking critically about a slot i had at that time no particular reason to believe was town
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

>:/
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by schadd_ »

soz
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i mean you have to admit that like there's no reason in particular for anybody to accept that you have to be town in order to make a simple statement "there was some tell that somebody in a different game had regarding galron and now i'm thinking about it this game". the fact that you seem to think so is compelling though. in fact in order to believe you're mafia this game one has to accept that you've made a boatload of simple but brazen statements that come in the form of "this thing is a surefire sign that i'm town" and i think those are generally things made by town. idk if you've shown that you do that as mafia, i don't think many people do
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 768, schadd_ wrote:you mean like thinking critically about a slot i had at that time no particular reason to believe was town
I find this assertion outlandish. You mean to tell me nothing in my play townpinged you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 771, schadd_ wrote:i mean you have to admit that like there's no reason in particular for anybody to accept that you have to be town in order to make a simple statement "there was some tell that somebody in a different game had regarding galron and now i'm thinking about it this game". the fact that you seem to think so is compelling though. in fact in order to believe you're mafia this game one has to accept that you've made a boatload of simple but brazen statements that come in the form of "this thing is a surefire sign that i'm town" and i think those are generally things made by town. idk if you've shown that you do that as mafia, i don't think many people do
Oh my god bro
Galron WAS NOT in the game that I have been referencing. HOW THICK IS YOUR SKULL DUDE?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=87040
Read it and weep.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”