Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 2.2
Seanzie (3)
- Eiralox, Gamma Emerald, KittyTacky
KittyTacky (2)
- T3, Seanzie
Eiralox (1)
- schadd_
Haschel Cedricson (1)
- UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri (1)
- Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting (3)
- Enchant, Malakittens, redcardinal

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-08 12:11:33).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!
Last edited by Ausuka on Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Gamma bby do u want me to sheep u here too
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 796, Seanzie wrote:
In post 794, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk what you’re trying to say here
"I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim" is you saying you thought you had quoted Galron's first post a while before they had claimed, at least as far as I can tell.

You then say to Schadd that you quoted that post specifically because Galron mentioned content in their first post.

Galron mentioned content in their first post in the same post that they claimed.

How could you think that you quoted Galron's first post a while before Galron claimed when Galron's claim-post is the post that you are saying led you to quote Galron's first post? Like being a little forgetful about something is okay, but that's kind of a weird "Oh let me look into Galron's ISO because of their claim, but let me forget that this was about their claim" moment.
Okay, when I said I thought it came a while back, it was because when you quoted it I thought based on your accusation that it was earlier in the day than right around the time of the claim, as that would’ve facilitated a process of me noting a nothingburger post and deciding to let Galron incorporate it as a crumb, which seemed to be your argument. But upon actually checking the post in question I realized it was not that way, so your argument felt like it lacked legs.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 801, Malakittens wrote:Gamma bby do u want me to sheep u here too
Not yet.
UNVOTE:
I think I’m falling into the RadiantCowbells pit of getting distracted by people pushing me that it hampers my scumhunting.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also not that it really changes my read on you, but curious tho why aren’t you even remotely concerned or sus of me buddying the crap out of you?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:53 am

Post by redcardinal »

VOTE: KittyTacky
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 799, Eiralox wrote:
In post 790, Seanzie wrote: In other news, T3 is pretty much a weathervane flame fanner throughout the entire Seanzie/Gamma spat in a way that pings me badly. I felt pretty good about them D1, but I also know they are just super different than any time I've seen them before, and so idk if they can create good content while tryharding wolf since I've never seen them tryhard as either alignment.

the same T3 who hammered Galron after you put them at e-1?

soooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wow ok.
There are plenty of reasonable arguments one could make for town!T3, but their hammer vote really isn't one. Anyone could tell Galron was pretty much a guaranteed elim, and if T3 wouldn't have hammered, I'm fairly certain someone else would have. Sooo.... wow ok.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:01 am

Post by redcardinal »

I'm pretty sure t3 is town
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:03 am

Post by redcardinal »

there would have to be some seriously impressive bamboozling going on for that not to be the case for me at this point
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:10 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 792, Seanzie wrote:
In post 788, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
In post 740, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, T3 wrote:
In post 697, Seanzie wrote:
In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 42, Galron wrote:Great school district

VOTE: crescent
wtf is the relevance of school district to anything in this game?
Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

And they want to say I'm suspicious for unvoting Galron after their claim? Nah.
Hold the phone you might be on to something here
How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

Do not fall for Seanzie’s shallow lies.
I'm also sus of people accusing me of bussing. But you first.
I'm assuming this is in response to my question. Explain these points in your own words, please. What makes me sus? You can reiterate Gamma's arguments, but I want to hear YOUR takes on Gamma's arguments.
My take is that I basically got mindmelded with Gamma. Her posts were basically what I wanted to say to case you and I see no point in reiterating them.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:11 am

Post by KittyTacky »

"I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim" is you saying you thought you had quoted Galron's first post a while before they had claimed, at least as far as I can tell.

You then say to Schadd that you quoted that post specifically because Galron mentioned content in their first post.

Galron mentioned content in their first post in the same post that they claimed.

How could you think that you quoted Galron's first post a while before Galron claimed when Galron's claim-post is the post that you are saying led you to quote Galron's first post? Like being a little forgetful about something is okay, but that's kind of a weird "Oh let me look into Galron's ISO because of their claim, but let me forget that this was about their claim" moment.
I'm not just "a little" forgetful. Especially early I can just not be feeling the game and make dumb errors like that. That is NAI for me, I am stupid as town too.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:12 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Seanzie scum, T3 just wrong town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:12 am

Post by redcardinal »

I'm pretty much never convinced by people making arguments from their own meta
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:12 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Redcardinal also probably wrong town TBH.

Good nyaight.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:13 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 812, redcardinal wrote:I'm pretty much never convinced by people making arguments from their own meta
Well it's a fact that I do dumb shit day 1 as both town and scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 804, Malakittens wrote:Also not that it really changes my read on you, but curious tho why aren’t you even remotely concerned or sus of me buddying the crap out of you?
Well during D1 I was just glad to have the vote, and atp Galron’s wack beetlejuicing accusation feels like good reason to TR you.
<Embrace The Void>

redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:14 am

Post by redcardinal »

if you brought it up, it's something you're aware of and thus able to subvert
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:15 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 813, KittyTacky wrote:Redcardinal also probably wrong town TBH.

Good nyaight.
goodnight sleepy bear
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who do you think is sus rn btw Mala?
<Embrace The Void>

redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:17 am

Post by redcardinal »

I gotta say I really want to see more from enchant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 810, KittyTacky wrote:

I'm not just "a little" forgetful. Especially early I can just not be feeling the game and make dumb errors like that. That is NAI for me, I am stupid as town too.
This feels like an off-color projection
Like yeah I had a lapse in recall but it was because I assumed Seanzie was trying to make a coherent argument and I filled in a blank with what I thought made it make sense to bring that up against me. I wasn’t “not feeling the game”.
<Embrace The Void>

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 802, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Okay, when I said I thought it came a while back, it was because when you quoted it I thought based on your accusation that it was earlier in the day than right around the time of the claim, as that would’ve facilitated a process of me noting a nothingburger post and deciding to let Galron incorporate it as a crumb, which seemed to be your argument. But upon actually checking the post in question I realized it was not that way, so your argument felt like it lacked legs.
Hmm... okay. I think I'm back to being satisfied by your responses. Carry on.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m actually coming around to Seanzie being town here
<Embrace The Void>

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 809, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 792, Seanzie wrote:
In post 788, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
In post 740, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, T3 wrote:
In post 697, Seanzie wrote:
In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 42, Galron wrote:Great school district

VOTE: crescent
wtf is the relevance of school district to anything in this game?
Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

And they want to say I'm suspicious for unvoting Galron after their claim? Nah.
Hold the phone you might be on to something here
How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

Do not fall for Seanzie’s shallow lies.
I'm also sus of people accusing me of bussing. But you first.
I'm assuming this is in response to my question. Explain these points in your own words, please. What makes me sus? You can reiterate Gamma's arguments, but I want to hear YOUR takes on Gamma's arguments.
My take is that I basically got mindmelded with Gamma. Her posts were basically what I wanted to say to case you and I see no point in reiterating them.
Oooorrr... your a wolf trying to borrow a case from a townie, and are scared to try to hash out your own takes on those events because everyone will see right through it. One or the other;)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:50 am

Post by T3 »

Gonna read more later today