Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 2.5
Eiralox (4)
- schadd_, Klick, T3, redcardinal
KittyTacky (2)
- Seanzie, Gamma Emerald
Klick (1)
- Haschel Cedricson
redcardinal (1)
- Enchant

Not Voting (3)
- Eiralox, KittyTacky, Malakittens

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-08 12:11:33).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!

Eiralox is at E-2.
Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1051, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1011, T3 wrote:
In post 891, KittyTacky wrote:Crescent was killed to frame me IMHO.
Why specifically Crescent? There were many others scumreading you.
Well they could have killed another of the S/S accusers and it would have still been a frame so I don't see your point.
What I’m asking is: Why do you think that Crescent was killed over the other people scumreading you?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

this frog is best frog
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Seanzie »

hmm...
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:36 am

Post by T3 »

I did a little bit of rereading and schadd has sunk like a stone in my read list
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok one of the lines being thrown in my pond i saw was me not wanting to vote galron, not wanting a fast day. so imma be studying other folks' galroning among other things.

In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna move my vote but also want Galron to actually do something before I do so
First off, this early in the game, no, gamma is not a townread for me. They should be, but i like to be open minded and my mind is open to schemes that seem too dastardly to be tried and therefore are. so im not gonna vote gamma today, tommorow, anytime soon most likely but i bluntly state, esp. in view of gamma's latest sorta shift to me and un-pressuring of kitty, that despite finding scum on page 1 im not gonna green gamma. There's good and there's and. As my analysis of d1 evolves so will my reads.

My gut feel of this page is that some1 is doing theatre.

Who do you want to move to?

Do you expect Galron to act differently based on a single vote on them?[/quote]
In post 75, schadd_ wrote:ooh i also like when galron does something
this post pings me, but considering schadds troll entrance can be town. Not enough to go on but feels clownish either way.
In post 77, Crescent wrote:Seems awfully quick to say someone could be playing "frozen".

3 players haven't even posted yet.
Cres's first defense of Galron.
In post 79, Seanzie wrote:
In post 77, Crescent wrote:Seems awfully quick to say someone could be playing "frozen".

3 players haven't even posted yet.
^this
Seanzie absolutely agrees.
In post 81, Gamma Emerald wrote:I welcome Galron votes in the meantime to raise the stakes though.
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ll wait for Galron’s own return before I determine whether this is premature, thank you!
Ok my gut on this is less theatre and more town, so green points for gamma.

In post 82, Galron wrote:Home now. What's up?
da sun
In post 83, Gamma Emerald wrote:If that’s the kind of response I can expect, I’m full sending this.
All aboard the Galron wagon!
Ok. Like ima state again in a weird world i can see gamma throwing their bud under the bus page 1. for the lulz, or the strats. or whatever. but actually, even considering what i said above, wow it still doesnt really make sense. so ill keep it on the table cos it still fits thre logic framework but i dont think its an avenue imma discuss again in my analysis.
In post 84, Galron wrote:Neat.
yup.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 27, redcardinal wrote:
In post 13, FancyPants wrote:VOTE: Eiralox

Can everyone let me know how experienced they are?
I've been playing mafia on and off for years but have about 10 games on site.
I've had a habit of joining a game once every few months or so since 2015.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald why is kt town?
ugh quotes wrong ill be less sloppy in next dump
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

wtf id dindt mean to quote that XD ugh imma tea or coffe or sum shit n smoke up then continue ferreting
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 106, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: galron

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
this is one of the best early D1 votes on galron in my books.

In post 109, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 55, Seanzie wrote:
In post 52, Crescent wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
What about it is supposed to be suspicious?
I've seen wolves "hmm..." posts to make it look like they're thinking hard about something while not actually giving any takes, and they can later use that post to fit pretty much any narrative (i.e. if I was a wolf and later today I push Galron, I could be like "see, I suspected them all the way back here!" vs if I decide to townread them, I could be like "yeah, I thought a lot about them as early as this and decided they look townie!".
This is TvT, I had similar misunderstandings as town and got dogpiled by other townies.

This. I think this post from Kittytacky very important in my later readorming, cos: 1. Townreading cres, important. 2. Townreading Seanzie who's voting galron, important. So imma remember this one.

In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?

1. i also hate d1's
2. i scumread ppl who wanna eagerly vote on inactives d1. sometimes im right, sometimes im wrong, but in isolation i don't like this post.

In post 119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?
what do you think of Galron?
Gamma really pushing for Galron reads here. I like.
In post 120, redcardinal wrote:
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
ok this is low info, the inlcusion of seanzie in answer to gamma is interesting and stored away.

In post 121, redcardinal wrote:for now VOTE: galron
eh my gut says this is a lazy "look ill vote, but just for now" but my gut is crooked so this isnt a post ill scumpush rn on good faith.

In post 123, Seanzie wrote:
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
Eh, this is not a good way to read someone IMO. It is barely 24 hours into the game and there are tons of NAI reasons someone could have only posted once by now. Smells more like feeling out LHF tbh.
I'd say this is a pretty hard defense of Galron. I stated in my posts(which i saw some1 try grilling me for lol) that i dont want fast days, that im allright with inactives. also said i find galron scummy. so whatever, this post from seanzie feels scum 2 me but ill keep the continuing aglron/seanzie entwinement in mind b4 passing judgment.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Eiralox »

shit i zoned out havent drunk shit. like.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

tea time
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

hmmm before i continue my paddlings down the bogs of despair ill so the above from seanzie ... egh i also agreed with cres later re: gal and trigger-happiness so for now imma shift that post to not enough data bin, cos rn tbh seanzie rubs my brain the wriong way. its nothing personal i guess its just their general tone pings me the entire time so even if theyre town its like my gut resists. but well see hopefully i reach some sorta mega-unifying apotheosis soon
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1075, Ausuka wrote:Image

Votecount 2.5
Eiralox (4)
- schadd_, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri, T3, redcardinal
KittyTacky (2)
- Seanzie, Gamma Emerald
Klick (1)
- Haschel Cedricson
redcardinal (1)
- Enchant

Not Voting (3)
- Eiralox, KittyTacky, Malakittens

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-08 12:11:33).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!

Eiralox is at E-2.
You still have UD in the VC
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 164, Galron wrote:
In post 151, schadd_ wrote:have you played with galron
Where are you headed with this?
schadd questions the validity of Mala’s vote on Galron, but what threw me off is Galron asking schadd where he is headed with questioning Mala. It should be obvious that schadd is just trying to understand where Mala’s vote is coming from, but for some reason Galron questions that? So this post is throwing me off.
In post 177, schadd_ wrote:i could vote gal
In post 178, schadd_ wrote:i do also think eiralox is a wolf, who i'm voting rn
Gamma really starts heavily pushing Galron, and Galron responds with his ‘Lol’s’. schadd acknowledges that Galron is scummy, but then deflects attention from Galron by talking about Eiralox. He then says that he doesn’t see how Eiralox is inquisitive, but can the exact same thing not be said about Galron?
In post 413, schadd_ wrote:i think i')l vote galrpn in like 3 days if it keeps being the same song & dance
In post 414, schadd_ wrote:the thing about it is i have this sinking feeling that this is like a townie who is thinking of punishing everyone for voting a low content slot, or like otherwise proceeding out of spite. one does have to consider that openly refusing to budge on or really address the large amt of people voting them, but (just to articulate it for myself!) i do get the strong feeling that they're scum who doesn't know where to go from here, maybe thinks something like "once i start having to pretend to scumhunt everybody is gonna use terms like 'TMI' and 'fake' at me and its gonna suck so bad". galron if youre scum that is probably true yes. and then also you just vote out people who dont play mafia
Yet again does schadd express a scumread on Galron and then immediately expressed doubt on his read of Galron.
In post 578, schadd_ wrote:ok then yeah what did that mala post even mean. no i haven't used backup neighbor seems like a silly role
Casting doubt on Galron’s claim without actually putting Galron in immediate danger of being hammered.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

good T3 let the force flow thru u ; )
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: schadd
Applying the lesson I learned in mini 2276 ;)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 127, Crescent wrote:
In post 123, Seanzie wrote:
Eh, this is not a good way to read someone IMO. It is barely 24 hours into the game and there are tons of NAI reasons someone could have only posted once by now. Smells more like feeling out LHF tbh.
Galron has 6 useless posts, not 1.. Unless you're talking about someone else?
ok Cres>Seanzie time. Cres pushes S on galorn not for read or vote but a logical technicality.

In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 125, Crescent wrote:
Galron's ISO is a random vote on me and a 5 posts that don't even try to play the game.

Wouldn't exactly call it scintillating stuff.

Not that I'm being terribly exciting either, for once. Then again... I feel like I'm
super
low energy, and I'm still the 4th highest poster. Considering my tendency to dominate post counts maybe it's a good thing to not be doing it for once.

How many votes is Galron at now I'm curious
me + sean + mala + red would be 4 if I'm not missing any
yes! ok like ppl can fake things but posts like these making wagons clear and public, information-sharing, is something i find towny in general, depending on feel, and this from gamma>cres feels good.

In post 131, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

you made a non-RVS galron vote here but dropped it to vote red before explaining.Why did you vote Galron here?

In post 135, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 134, Seanzie wrote:
In post 131, Gamma Emerald wrote:

you made a non-RVS galron vote here but dropped it to vote red before explaining.Why did you vote Galron here?
Their "oh Shodd's here" post looked like it could be trying to create a bad teammate interaction. Nothing strong, but latching onto weak things early on gets the game going.
I don't think Galron is teamed w schadd based on that post (schadd actually feels like town rn) but I do think it ties in closely to my comparison to that other game

hmmmm interesting. coupled with above schadd post i analyzed, very interesting. anyway, early gam tr of schad, schad-gal not paired, stored.

In post 141, Seanzie wrote:
Well then, it seems you are much more interested in talking about me than anyone else, even though you have thus far been unwilling to actually state a stance on me. What am I to make of that?

yes! See above, where gamma asked recardinal about galron and cardinal included a probe at seanzie in the answer. i think seanzie might be onto something here, and i scribe this down as a possible diversionary attempt by scum! cardinal to throw shade off galron in a subtle manner. ill see how it holds water.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@Schadd_ I see some votes on u here and i was tempted to hop in for one single reason: the only vote youve cast this whole game was on me(iirc). But im doing my own thing over here so meh ill vote for who i vote when i vote with substantial reason.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 142, Haschel Cedricson wrote:This is interesting to wake up to. I'm not thrilled with Seanzie or his explanation for one simple reason: Who starts a reaction test and then bails on it before even two hours have elapsed and nobody else in the game has even posted yet? There's absolutely no reason to say "Wow, I'm surprised nobody said I was scummy for this!" when nobody said literally anything about any topic. It suggests to me that he wasn't really doing a reaction test and I loathe it when people present arguments that they don't believe in themselves.

That being said, Seanzie's play outside of that does appear to be actual scumhunting which is more than can be said for a lot of players here. I'm not letting Seanzie off the hook but at the moment I don't want him to be today's elimination.
Unvote

We have a lot of players posting nothing of substance right now. Galron is an obvious one and people are talking about FancyPants, but EATEROFTIME had a terrible entrance to the game and apparently there is somebody named UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri in the game as well.

Galron, you're currently voting for Crescent. Crescent has been an active poster so far; what are your thoughts about her play?
this post is a rollercoaster of possibilities to me tbh. i think the whacked out eira theory we have this time is that this page is redcardinal/galron/haschel scum theatre, however weird that may sound. p-edirt: on its this post seems town ill admit(haschel is still way higher in my reads than cardinal atm) but see below
In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
cos asking haschel abt cres here and not galron. hascel didnt rly xpand on gal in above post, only on seanzie. and here cardinal doesnt push for a gal read but rather a cres one. can be town play but i believe that if i imagine something ill note it anyway cos maybe i forget and then it turns out to be true trues
In post 145, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
Not answering this yet because I don't want to feed Galron answers.
So i get this, but why say it at all? or say something else than ur read and see if galron sheeps you? ok i get playstyles differ but this post in concert with the above ones, as a whacky little unit, has me feeling the redcardinal/haschel team. i wont lie ive felt haschel/redcardinal a few times during this game but its so out there that i barely wanted to give it brainspace much less page space, rn tho all gloves are off an imma force my tentacles into every absurdity.
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:GAMMA
KITTY
CRESCENT
MALA

COMBINE

TO SUPER SAILOR SCOUTS

LETS LIM GALRON

ARROOOOOWROOLOOOO
towniest post on that entire page.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Eiralox »

orz: haschel is inno and red asking haschel abt cres is scum! red subtly trying to glean those answer for benefit of galron, and scum team? maybe that's more probable thans hasch/gal/red? idk, ill cirlce back to it maybe.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 152, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes
He’s pretty goofy as town but he’s at least around as town
He’s a statue here.
In post 153, Seanzie wrote:I looked into some of Galron's past games. He does kind of goof around at the beginning, but usually switches to at least some content pretty quickly. I only found one scum game of theirs (I'm sure there are more, I was just randomly checking games and only saw one out of my random selection), and they also weren't like they are here with only a few awkward non-content posts, but I don't think they picked up early suspicion in that game like they did here, so that might be affecting things.

Okay with the vote there, even though it would be good to push people to give takes on more than just Galron today so we have more to go into tomorrow with regardless of their flip.
In post 155, Galron wrote:
He’s a statue here.
Hi.
In post 156, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
He’s a statue here.
Hi.
Hi.

Address this post.
In post 157, Seanzie wrote:
He’s a statue here.
Hi.
Do you have any reads thus far?
In post 163, Galron wrote:Redcardinal what's scummy about few words on day 1 of day 1? You'd rather no posts at all. I don't understand that
In post 164, Galron wrote:
Where are you headed with this?
In post 165, schadd_ wrote:uh well i was wondering what mala's basis was for the push
In post 168, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 158, Galron wrote:
It's an rvs vote. They haven't done enough for me to get a bead on but grh they're bull. I'd dispute your premise. I don't have much by way of reads regardless. What do you think?
What premise? The premise that Crescent has been an active poster? The premise that you haven't posted much of substance? The premise that Seanzie's reaction test was bad? The premise that Seanzie appears to be doing actual scumhunting? I would love to hear which of these premises you are disputing and why.

As for what I think, I think there is absolutely enough in the game for you to get some reads and I expect them in your next post.
In post 171, schadd_ wrote:
In post 166, Galron wrote:
In post 165, schadd_ wrote:uh well i was wondering what mala's basis was for the push
Fair enough but to me it's apparent she's sheeping gamma. It's kind of what she does iirc.
i guess thats really not apparent to me
In post 173, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 169, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 160, Galron wrote:I can't tell if gamma is confbiasing or wolf. Seems he decided I was scum after fewer than 10 words.

Not the first time though.
Sounds like scum upset they got caught so fast, and scrambling for purchase.
In post 170, Galron wrote:Lol
If you were town I would think you’d at least expect more good faith in regards to my push. “confbiasing or wolf” is a scummy take because you have to deflect the pressure on you somehow.
In post 174, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 168, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 158, Galron wrote: As for what I think, I think there is absolutely enough in the game for you to get some reads and
I expect them in your next post
In post 170, Galron wrote:Lol
Vote: Galron

right. righto then. tally ho hip..

im just dumping these here. these posts are very worthy of comment but rn i need later data to slot them in. this page is very important to this game imo.

the quick takeway i have from this page, how i feel a bout the various coggy machinations, is: seanzie, gamma and haschel town. schadd_ scum.

we'll see how this shift from this page. basically seanzie scummy but i can frame it as town here, esp the galron push, gamma and haschel heavy garlon elim proponents here and by gut like im 90% sure this aint future, with gamma and hasch at least i feel its very green. schadd_...... flist around galron like a butterfly here imho, that might be playstayle but im sensing a need to engage but a desire to distance. im not liking the schadd/garlon feel on this page at all. and rn im really getting curious about redcardinal's voew on gamma... which is like way into the game so ill adress when i come to it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

and 163 by galron... im 50/50 on that. can be s/t or s/s.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1086, Eiralox wrote:hmmm before i continue my paddlings down the bogs of despair ill so the above from seanzie ... egh i also agreed with cres later re: gal and trigger-happiness so for now imma shift that post to not enough data bin, cos rn tbh seanzie rubs my brain the wriong way. its nothing personal i guess its just their general tone pings me the entire time so even if theyre town its like my gut resists. but well see hopefully i reach some sorta mega-unifying apotheosis soon
Read Seanzie’s previous games to see if that tone presents itself there too, maybe?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by T3 »

You know what? Let’s try this: VOTE: schadd[/c]
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1088, T3 wrote:Gamma really starts heavily pushing Galron, and Galron responds with his ‘Lol’s’. schadd acknowledges that Galron is scummy, but then deflects attention from Galron by talking about Eiralox. He then says that he doesn’t see how Eiralox is inquisitive, but can the exact same thing not be said about Galron?
i guess i dont know where youre going with this exactly but this thing (among several others in the post) can be explained by not knowing whether either person was mafia at the time and thinking eiralox was more likely. like: ok, but can the same thing not be said about eiralox?

just an incidental comment, when i said backup neighbor is a silly role i meant from a designer's perspective & not indicating i think it would be unlikely to be present in a normal game. in fact i was like rather confident that galron was in fact a backup neighbor (regardless of alignment) just because like, if a neighbor dies and then he doesn't get put in the neighborhood - ok well then cool, he's fakeclaiming (iirc i meant to say that at one point but then the day ended). in fact i have like no idea what to make of the fact that he was fakeclaiming there, it seems like claiming backup neighbor and then flipping informed would be a sign that he had some info about neighborhoods, maybe that one doesn't exist. that would be the kind of obvious takeaway. but in that case it's a wild thing to do if you even have a chance of flipping, yourself, informed mafia. maybe if there isn't in fact a neighborhood thats a sign that there isn't some good mechanical person that's vetting his claims
In post 1089, Eiralox wrote:good T3 let the force flow thru u ; )
ok but like literally what do you even mean by this. the post itself doesn't make any conclusions but i don't see what the implied conclusion would be other than that the interaction makes me look relatively like mafia (pedit: looks like t3 voted me. ok). but you of course spent the last like 48 hours saying i'm town, except for your thing where i looked scummy on d1, except t3's post doesn't do anything to state that without knowing galron was mafia.
In post 1090, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: schadd
Applying the lesson I learned in mini 2276 ;)
:(
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”