Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1097, T3 wrote:
In post 1086, Eiralox wrote:hmmm before i continue my paddlings down the bogs of despair ill so the above from seanzie ... egh i also agreed with cres later re: gal and trigger-happiness so for now imma shift that post to not enough data bin, cos rn tbh seanzie rubs my brain the wriong way. its nothing personal i guess its just their general tone pings me the entire time so even if theyre town its like my gut resists. but well see hopefully i reach some sorta mega-unifying apotheosis soon
Read Seanzie’s previous games to see if that tone presents itself there too, maybe?

i don't do meta. like im ok if others do it but honestly i rather focus on what i have before me in one instance of reality.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by schadd_ »

another thing i'll say is that i kind of struggle to see what would what actually be scum indicative for what i said abt galron (t3 and gamma? seem to think so, who both seem like town to me, and btwn them two and eiralox there has to be at least one townie there. lol). i kept saying he was relatively likely to be mafia. i think i had the number 40% in my head although it went up and down obviously. there wasn't really a lot of time for me to vote for him (specifically, to feel like my vote was needed for a good wagon off my top sr to push through), like i gave my schedule in and then he was hammered early the next day (i think it didnt end up being the same song and dance, so maybe that post isn't enough to make the case, but it gives you a sense of the time frame). so i think for it to be scum indicative that i didnt vote galron (or whatever) you'd have to say that eiralox is town and that i as scum would expect them to get executed over galron; and/or it was unreasonable for me as town to be sr'ing eiralox at that point (i'd venture that it's pretty easy to find that this latter point is just false).

well i guess i'm not sure what exactly any of those three people from the first sentence are saying but i don't mind making this point regardless
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i guess i wouldnt say that i struggle to see it. its just like, i was town during that day (among others) and i think that makes sense enough
free darius mccollum

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 177, schadd_ wrote:i could vote gal
non-commital but does shade gal, null

In post 178, schadd_ wrote:i do also think eiralox is a wolf, who i'm voting rn
this late in, still the rvs vote, thinks im scum. fair maybe, like follow ur heart or whatever,
In post 179, Seanzie wrote:
In post 176, Crescent wrote:Galton made 7 posts in a row and they all said absolutely nothing, then he proceeded to.. "lol" when asked to give actual content?

Galton is exuding quite an impressive level of don't give a shit here. People have brought up other games of his: Is there any precedent for him acting this way?
I'm definitely not a Galton meta expert by any means, but all of the games I looked at had at least one or two takes within the first 10-15 posts, some more. This includes the one wolf game I looked at. Thus, I don't think it makes much sense to read them via meta on this, unless there are players that know them well (I don't really know how much you all know each other).
In post 180, Seanzie wrote:

reasonable
In post 178, schadd_ wrote:i do also think eiralox is a wolf, who i'm voting rn

Care to explain your thoughts there?
reasonable

In post 181, schadd_ wrote:umm they really didnt do any scumhunting
hmmm ok reasonable but also a very lazy read imo. i was low effort d1 so rn im declining 2 comment in a substantial manner.

In post 182, Seanzie wrote:
In post 181, schadd_ wrote:umm they really didnt do any scumhunting
Okay, fair enough. Do scum usually do nothing on this site?
reasonable
In post 183, schadd_ wrote:well i mostly mean in the sense that their posts dont have like initiative / curiousness about ppls alignments, which i think you would look for on any site. although to give something only partially related, i've noticed for a long time while modding that scum are generally pretty significantly lower in the post count numbers
somewhat reasonable but for me personally whether this comes from town or scum i don't agree due to my playstayle, i totally know that sum ppl struggle to form d1 reads so its something im more soft on.
In post 186, redcardinal wrote:
In post 163, Galron wrote:Redcardinal what's scummy about few words on day 1 of day 1? You'd rather no posts at all. I don't understand that
well I'd like to get rid of people who contribute little so we don't have to worry about them on later days. with lurkers you either hit a hard to read scum or hit less than useful town. however, I do think engaging just enough to exist without actually saying anything is more scummy than saying nothing at all tbh, and I'd be happy to vote you today for it
No. I just don't like the town here. But ok, redcrescent has this tone i guess? but again the getting rid of lower posters, i've mentioned this always pings me D1. red is happy to vote galron, im adding this post to possible scum theatre bin.

In post 190, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 150, Malakittens wrote:
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:GAMMA
KITTY
CRESCENT
MALA

COMBINE

TO SUPER SAILOR SCOUTS

LETS LIM GALRON

ARROOOOOWROOLOOOO
Baa baa. VOTE: Galron

After a long dearth of activity Kitty enters, votes for scum. Openly sheeps Gamma and Mala.

In post 191, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Lol
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
Like i'll be honest one of my leading theories D1(I said i wont discuss this again but im gonna) was gamma/kitty scum throwing gal under the bus. like i said before this makes very little sense but this post in particular on D1, after gamma tr kitty on p1, made me support this theory. but rn honestly, depending on how i come to feel on kitty(cos theres still a lot to analyze there) im seing this early push as town triad mala/kitty/gamma.
In post 192, Crescent wrote:If there's one thing I noticed about Eiralox, it's that she was a lot spicier early on in 2273 than she's being here. She was on the attack early and often, and did not place any joke votes. She did kind of fall of a cliff activity wise on day 2, though.

I can make the same criticism of myself coming out a lot milder than I have in my past minis, though. It's become abundantly clear to me in the last day or so that I'm overloaded.

Also Galton is -2 now I think... Though we have 3 people who haven't posted in over a day (Eira and Eater - with no content), one whom is already in prod territory (Fancypants, who has just 1 post), and a slot that hasn't even posted yet.

Kinda feels like a quick vote here is giving a lot of people a pass.

..As much as I kinda just want to do it and go back to bed.
Ok a shade throwing post from crescent here. Eiralox is sussed, Enchant is sussed, and T3 is sussed. The defense of Galron, as i later mentioned in relation to crescent, is reasonable here. i felt like that at the time and i stand by it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

sorry i messed up #180-
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by schadd_ »

random thought i had abt malakittens: i do think that the way she's been playing (just like big picture) is towny, and it reminds me of this idea i hatched up like 5 years ago on an offsite game, which is that you just don't expect good scum players to play where they exert minimal influence on the game. as town it makes sense enough because at the end of the day you're like voting who you want to be killed and maybe doing a power role or something. and like you have the chance of being right about your reads and thus being insulated from your teammates being able to get mad at you (in post game at least). if you're mafia you have a nice little thread where your teammates can yell at you and it's easy to feel like the game is getting away from you and townies are like getting their shit together. i do think mala is at least a pretty good scum player, like she got the most cunning manipulator at one point (with a bunch of caveats, i remember it was a hydra with plotinus & mcm was a single-game award at that point and the hydra had a post count of like 60 or something, but its a real thing) and regardless theres a bit of reason to believe she can like do stuff as mafia (idk like she has a 2013 joindate and stuff). and i think she's had enough time to demonstrate that she doesn't really have any plans, like her whole deal didn't really change after galron flipped & theres a claimed rb.

its a sort of reasoning that you can't bet your life on because it's like metagame in the classic sense of the word (i.e. it's not that it predicates on malakittens specifically but rather just the way that someone approaches the game to begin with, and as such makes a handful of assumptions that can be wrong for unknown reasons in game and out of game) but i at least enjoy proceeding with them and i think it offers like extra stuff to work with
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maybe I am letting myself be duped but this reread by Eira feels like town thoughtspew
It doesn’t feel like there’s any dedication or intent to a narrative, it’s just what comes up as potentially relevant. As a result there’s stuff that may not pan out, like some of the questions I ask as town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 217, Galron wrote:
In post 186, redcardinal wrote:
In post 163, Galron wrote:Redcardinal what's scummy about few words on day 1 of day 1? You'd rather no posts at all. I don't understand that
well I'd like to get rid of people who contribute little so we don't have to worry about them on later days. with lurkers you either hit a hard to read scum or hit less than useful town. however, I do think engaging just enough to exist without actually saying anything is more scummy than saying nothing at all tbh, and I'd be happy to vote you today for it
That's fair. I can understand getting rid of dead weight and how you see me as scummy.
Ok. I mean redcardinal seemed very decent and friendly in tone so the following analysis might be based off off false instincts. but, one above mentioned post, and now here, like the interactions feel very... chummy. maybe galron engineered this and this clears red idk, but im noting it either way.

In post 218, Galron wrote:
In post 191, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Lol
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
How do you figure?
hmmm like galron might also be playing a deep game here about being flippant, or can one frame it as being cool knowing kitty is ur partner? too little info for me here.

In post 219, Galron wrote:Haschel is prolly town. Rarely see maf that demanding.
Again, double bluff and that shit. The simple assumption to make for me as that this town spews haschel and ill readjust if later data counteracts conclusion.

In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
ah haha. ok. well... from one viewpoint i cans see this post as town. on another, its "ok imma show i voted here but we all know theres enough time to wrangle and wiggle so galron still has breathing room." the town angle is generating discussion, and pressing on scum galron. so meh this is 50/50 except......

for the recurring theme from redcardinal of introducing seanzie into the galronverse. this an interesting pattern and ill see where it leads me.

In post 221, redcardinal wrote:also I want literally everyone's take on galron before we even get within one vote of it happening
yup ok at the time i liked this post, answered it. i felt at the time, in line with cres, that gal was being rushed, like, what are the chances of some1 being called scum on page1? so yeah this post was ok from red at that moment. now? honestly so far out of all the players this post reads as the hardest defense of galron, it might read that way but that's how it feels to me.

In post 222, Galron wrote:
In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
I guess after thinking about it I can kind of see the reaction test thing but I'm still not sure why the "this is a non-RVS vote." It sounds almost like the latter was trying to distract from the former. But overall they're slightly townie I guess. I mean I can at least follow them to a point.
hmmmm. i think.... well this might be a town spew of seanzie. again the double edged blade: either red/gal are buddies or galron is using red's posts to make it appear that way.

In post 223, redcardinal wrote:
In post 221, redcardinal wrote:also I want literally everyone's take on galron before we even get within one vote of it happening
specifically eateroftime, fancypants replacement, eiralox, and kirigiri. post your hot takes to be rated. no rush eiralox, but I am looking closely at you on this one.

Ok. heres the post i answered. not that the people being asked, singled out, are the inactives, now a thrice-recurrent theme in cardinal's posts. like yeah maybe strat but..... hmmm the wording? to be rated? so its clear to me, going over this after the fact, that this post is less about galron and more about: 1. getting inactives to post. 2. perhaps getting them sussed, or even scum shading them if gal flips. I'll be reading what redcardinal did after these posts very carefully.

In post 224, redcardinal wrote:
In post 222, Galron wrote:
I guess after thinking about it I can kind of see the reaction test thing but I'm still not sure why the "this is a non-RVS vote." It sounds almost like the latter was trying to distract from the former. But overall they're slightly townie I guess. I mean I can at least follow them to a point.

awesome, appreciate it :) how about kittytacky?
so again the friendly tone. like i said way at the start its not a tell rn, but it's something i have to mention. Redcardinal was voting Galron after all so rn im not pushing a solid theory yet. we'll see.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1106, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe I am letting myself be duped but this reread by Eira feels like town thoughtspew
It doesn’t feel like there’s any dedication or intent to a narrative, it’s just what comes up as potentially relevant. As a result there’s stuff that may not pan out, like some of the questions I ask as town.
well if theyre mafia i think their primary goal is just to seem like town right now. and so narratives arent really a big consideration. i think that just going back to old posts and like rating them one by one is a way to try to make something that looks like town spew & isn't too tricky. i guess i wouldn't look at most of these last few posts in most games and say its actively scummy
free darius mccollum

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

lol
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by schadd_ »

hi
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1099, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1088, T3 wrote:Gamma really starts heavily pushing Galron, and Galron responds with his ‘Lol’s’. schadd acknowledges that Galron is scummy, but then deflects attention from Galron by talking about Eiralox. He then says that he doesn’t see how Eiralox is inquisitive, but can the exact same thing not be said about Galron?
i'll add to my other point & say idk why i'd think eiralox's lols are less scummy than galrons
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by schadd_ »

ok i thot i remembered them doing it more than once d1 which seems to be false
free darius mccollum

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1068, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think I feel good townbinning Enchant here.
Same.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1072, Eiralox wrote:

enchant ; )

ill be active in like 1-3 hrs this time we rollin'
I was mostly sheeping Mala with regards to Galron but I also didn't like his string of posts and repeated "Lol"s when pushed.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by schadd_ »

tacky, you have a responsibility which is stating who you plan to block in the event that we go down to one mafia left after today (if there isn't a red flip today you block whoever you want). maybe youd think of different options based on who gets executed
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1114, KittyTacky wrote:

enchant ; )

I was mostly sheeping Mala with regards to Galron but I also didn't like his string of posts and repeated "Lol"s when pushed.
Why Mala specifically?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1076, T3 wrote:
In post 1051, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1011, T3 wrote:
In post 891, KittyTacky wrote:Crescent was killed to frame me IMHO.
Why specifically Crescent? There were many others scumreading you.
Well they could have killed another of the S/S accusers and it would have still been a frame so I don't see your point.
What I’m asking is: Why do you think that Crescent was killed over the other people scumreading you?
I don't know.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1115, schadd_ wrote:tacky, you have a responsibility which is stating who you plan to block in the event that we go down to one mafia left after today (if there isn't a red flip today you block whoever you want). maybe youd think of different options based on who gets executed
Seanzie.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Or Galron. Depends on who hangs.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1116, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1114, KittyTacky wrote:

enchant ; )

Why Mala specifically?
Hardest push.
~Vasex
~Enchant
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by schadd_ »

yeah that galron... seedy character, no?
free darius mccollum

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ok like i think im worn for now but ill continue this.

what i'll say is despite many things i'll place schadd_ above two others for now, cos my hunch rn for the scum team is redcardinal/klick.

but...... like im only at post 224 atm so honest truth this is subject to change. i have other avenues but rn this is the pairing my instincts are leading me to. and this pairing is really something I want Haschel to weigh in on cos like haschel shading is interwined with eira shading among both redcardinal and klick slots as far as im seeing it.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:30 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm sorry everyone, nights are my only real viable time for catching up and I've fallen asleep the last two nights before getting to this. I'll be catching up during my lunch break and finish tonight
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:32 am

Post by T3 »

My gut really likes Eiralox’s recent posts, it feels like Eiralox’s isn’t acting with any kind of agenda and their reads are genuine.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”