Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.02

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-11 09:45:00).

yeet
Loki Dokie [2]:
Dannflor, Roden
Vivax [2]:
Radical Rat, furtiveglance
Donempire [2]:
GuiltyLion, Aristeia
GuiltyLion [1]:
Donempire
Dannflor [1]:
Loki Dokie
furtiveglance [1]:
Vivax

not voting [4]:
KittyTacky, kutiplz, Bell, fireisredsir

mod notes~ replacing Donempire.
~ this is a mod note.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

Vivax almost seems... too scummy to be scum
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 201, Dannflor wrote:Vivax almost seems... too scummy to be scum

Code: Select all

Historical records indicate that this is a common excuse used for hiding in plain sight. We should not grant our glorious AI master's reprieve simply because they make no effort to lower themselves to the level of appearing human
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Vivax »

Great read off so little
Thought my Loki defense would look rather sketchy since I didn't communicate at the time I changed my mind on him before furtiveglance came in.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

Yeah I'm not necessarily town reading him I just find his posts shocking
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

UNVOTE:

Trying to decide now on Roden or Vivax because Roden has never wrongly sr me and he was in Terminator so unlike Dann, he definitely knows who I am. Vivax’s 180 on me is hella weird as well,

@Roden tell me how I’m different here than in Terminator and if you know my main, your vote on me is even worse,
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 204, Dannflor wrote:Yeah I'm not necessarily town reading him I just find his posts shocking
Were you able/willing to get behind the point on Furtive?
Why would the 'either way' be so salient to them as town to the point of making a scumread?

Not to take away from your intention of voting Loki.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Actually Vivax was in Terminator as well, so he doesn’t get a pass for that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

That’s actually his scum meta. His alignments is really obvious. I’ve seen him as both alignments, so that shouldn’t be a reason to clear him.

And @Dann, why was Fire jumping off of me not some huge wake up call for you?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I also have played with scum!furtive before (but he doesn’t know it) and it’s not a lot to go on yet but he seems different here than in that game.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 207, Loki Dokie wrote:Actually Vivax was in Terminator as well, so he doesn’t get a pass for that.

In fairness, Vivax didn't arrive in Terminator until after your fragile flesh body was destroyed. Similarly, Roden was replaced relatively early. However, even if these weren't the case, it seems unfair to expect that just because others have played in a game with you that they will now be able to read you perfectly. Especially if you are a competent scum player.

Your conclusion is likely correct regarding Vivax, but your reasoning seems distinctly inorganic.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

At least one of the votes on me has been from scum.

And obviously not fire since I would have no way of guessing that he would know who I am, so scum!him would have never said he knew who I was and jumped off of me like that.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 206, Vivax wrote:
In post 204, Dannflor wrote:Yeah I'm not necessarily town reading him I just find his posts shocking
Were you able/willing to get behind the point on Furtive?
Why would the 'either way' be so salient to them as town to the point of making a scumread?

Not to take away from your intention of voting Loki.
I think your tone has been awkward, the "either way" included. I think it's a fine reason to vote you at this stage of the game. I'm not sure how to read your tone yet and whether or not I should be excusing it.

I don't at all get your logic in the OMGUS vote on furtiveglance. It's fairly obvious to me that furtiveglance had a tonal read on you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 210, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 207, Loki Dokie wrote:Actually Vivax was in Terminator as well, so he doesn’t get a pass for that.

In fairness, Vivax didn't arrive in Terminator until after your fragile flesh body was destroyed. Similarly, Roden was replaced relatively early. However, even if these weren't the case, it seems unfair to expect that just because others have played in a game with you that they will now be able to read you perfectly. Especially if you are a competent scum player.

Your conclusion is likely correct regarding Vivax, but your reasoning seems distinctly inorganic.
Roden has never wrongly sr me and he was around in the beginning but I don’t tr the votes on me regardless because they’re at the best, hella dumb because smart town would realize have multiple people jump on someone like that for no good reason whatsoever is extremely suss.

Dann has also never wrongly sr me either but for some reason he hasn’t figured out who I am yet. Dann would never vote me as either alignment here if he had any idea who I was.

If town. he isn’t terrible at reading me, if scum, he’s not a masochist, so instead of trying to determine whether or not he’s correctly reading or pocketing me, I have instead need to determine if he’s wrongly sr me or shitpushing me but rn, Roden and Vivax look the worst to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Dann’s posting beside his bad vote on me look decent, so meh.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ok I am feeling good about a Dann TR currently. I am not sure if I should be in the business of sharing every townread this game but I do like working with Dann so I'm gonna throw that one out there

I still kinda gut scumread everything fire is posting, I don't like that they unvoted Loki and didn't vote anywhere else.

I also don't like Rat describing my case as "nitpicking" in - calling out the logical slip up is arguably a reach, like I understand that particular point is not necessarily AI, but the overall argument I was making was that I felt fire's TR on Ari was premeditated, which is definitely a cause for concern. Also, I want to clarify my understanding of that post in general - RR, are you using "human"/"AI" as stand-ins for "town"/"mafia", or are you just making a joke about the flavor and Bell's comment as opposed to making a read on me?

I feel like I know who Loki is and I have a lot of trouble with his playstyle because he can not fathom or accept any suspicion or scrutiny on him in any circumstances, but so far I am fine with shelving him as town for now and judging him based off his read accuracy when we get some flips - further if fire is scum then I def think Loki's spewed town by their interaction

Other thing I found odd:
In post 185, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 129, Dannflor wrote:the wagon is on a slot getting replaced, they are effectively dead votes
The slot's scummy actions are not undone, we should wait for a replacement though.
a) What are DonEmpire's scummy actions, in your own words?
b) Why are you not voting the slot if this is how you feel? Better yet, why are you not voting anybody?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Roden

Join me here Loki
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 195, Vivax wrote:
In post 194, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 191, Vivax wrote:
In post 187, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 178, Vivax wrote:Lolki seems townie to me from this:
In post 158, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 156, fireisredsir wrote:one down four to go
I’m town and this flashwagon on me is as scummy as fuck.
Either way, great tone.
I suspect Vivax for this post, the 'either way' thing is too conscious of mafia faking tone.

VOTE: Vivax
With or without TMI on Loki?
Changed my mind on him, got goosed by AtE.

VOTE: Loki
Loki's alignment doesn't matter, I'm saying you're mafia. Why are you trying to obfuscate/confuse the issue? Why would you even care whether you're 'mafia with someone' or not if you're town? Also this turnaround has not helped you.
If you have no opinion on Loki and think his alignment doesn't matter, me saying either way shouldn't bother you one bit unless you know something of Loki that I don't, which is probs that he's mafia.
So I naturally look to you like a townie who should appear scummy for that.

You are lock scum to me for this fyi.

VOTE: furtiveglance
I dislike your “lockscum” read when there’s nothing remotely scummy about his post.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 129, Dannflor wrote:the wagon is on a slot getting replaced, they are effectively dead votes
The slot's scummy actions are not undone, we should wait for a replacement though.
VOTE: Roden

I could sheep this
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 215, GuiltyLion wrote:ok I am feeling good about a Dann TR currently. I am not sure if I should be in the business of sharing every townread this game but I do like working with Dann so I'm gonna throw that one out there

I still kinda gut scumread everything fire is posting, I don't like that they unvoted Loki and didn't vote anywhere else.

I also don't like Rat describing my case as "nitpicking" in - calling out the logical slip up is arguably a reach, like I understand that particular point is not necessarily AI, but the overall argument I was making was that I felt fire's TR on Ari was premeditated, which is definitely a cause for concern. Also, I want to clarify my understanding of that post in general - RR, are you using "human"/"AI" as stand-ins for "town"/"mafia", or are you just making a joke about the flavor and Bell's comment as opposed to making a read on me?

I feel like I know who Loki is and I have a lot of trouble with his playstyle because he can not fathom or accept any suspicion or scrutiny on him in any circumstances, but so far I am fine with shelving him as town for now and judging him based off his read accuracy when we get some flips - further if fire is scum then I def think Loki's spewed town by their interaction

Other thing I found odd:
a) What are DonEmpire's scummy actions, in your own words?
b) Why are you not voting the slot if this is how you feel? Better yet, why are you not voting anybody?
Why does scum!fire unvote me based on correctly guessing my main and it seems you have as well? Wouldn’t it make way more sense for scum!fire to keep pretending he has no idea who I am? Because there’s absolutely no way I would ever know the difference.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 219, Loki Dokie wrote:Why does scum!fire unvote me based on correctly guessing my main and it seems you have as well? Wouldn’t it make way more sense for scum!fire to keep pretending he has no idea who I am? Because there’s absolutely no way I would ever know the difference.
1. you're a tremendously difficult slot for scum to push if you're town, and 2. fire may have felt other players would figure out who you are and expect them to figure it out as well, which becomes suspicious if fire pretends not to
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:45 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 209, Loki Dokie wrote:I also have played with scum!furtive before (but he doesn’t know it) and it’s not a lot to go on yet but he seems different here than in that game.
agreed, mostly. one of the early jokes pinged as slightly similar but he feels less like he's pressured to overexplain everything and is able to just vibe more. could just be going for a different style of play but seems slightly towny for now
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 188, Roden wrote:
In post 176, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 174, Dannflor wrote:I mean, someone made a case, or as much as you can make a case at this point of the game on another slot. Isn't that worth reading and either vocally agreeing with or disagreeing or drawing some conclusion from since it's one of the only bits of content in the game so far?

I'm not asking for theses or for everyone to be all caught up or have developed thoughts. It just strikes me as odd when people are present and commenting and posting but ignoring content *especially* at this stage of the game
Not for me it isn’t. I’m actually exhausted rn and this game just literally started, so if you’re town, your vote on me was probably just silly, since you don’t appear to be taking any of that into account but I will reread it tomorrow.
VOTE: Loki
In post 189, Roden wrote:Dann's obvtown here
This vote on me based off this post makes 0 sense. Why does your reading Dann as “obvtown” make my vote scum as opposed to wrong?

And how does town!Roden completely overlook the obvious nuance of this post?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 am

Post by fireisredsir »

GL is right that i probably do also unvote there as scum, but idk if as scum i actually care to go back and check past games to get a baseline feel for how you play and in the process figure out who you are, since that was done with the intention of sorting whether your reaction was as scummy as it felt or typical for you (dann, here is an example of where doing that ended up being useful!)

if at all id probably do it before voting you in the first place to see if it would be dangerous to provoke you for a reaction in the way that i did (and i would have figured out that yes it would be)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Loki how would you describe your scumgame? since you are a heavy meta player I'd like to understand what you think are the meta differences between your own town and scumplay

Return to “Completed Open Games”