Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 197, Ausuka wrote:
In post 196, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 81, Ausuka wrote:
In post 74, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:For making bad posts Bella.
NM is town for verbose shitposts is easily the worst post in this game tbh
You wound me compatriot :o :o I thought my posts were pretty good :( Not the best but I'm just a cow trying her best :cry:
Can I join your Facebook group
I don't have a facebook group :wink: Facebook is full of boomers :twisted: and misinformation :o :o :twisted: :lol:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 208, Enchant wrote:NM

I challenge you to "only talk on emoji language" fight

First one to write word loses

You accept?
Sure thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :wink:
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 209, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:PEdit - Holy shit. NM, why are you town reading Ausuka? (I'm actually expecting a serious answer here, please don't disappoint
I don't think I said that :? :? :?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:33 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 199, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 87, Ausuka wrote:
In post 82, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Oh, you think?

Even including your own posts? Damn, I find that hard to believe.
Well, a lot of your other posts like "WHAT IF THERE'S A REAL N5 COP" are strong contenders but I think that one's so vacuous and fake that yeah I would call it the worst.
Please my fellow townmates :good: Let's not fight like this :o
???
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 212, Alianna wrote:
N_M needs a cop check.
Why me?! :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 217, Bellaphant wrote:schtick
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Solving isn't a schtick :o :o :o :evil: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 223, Alianna wrote:trolling
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :mad: :? :( :shifty: :wink: :P :o :o :o
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Alianna »

In post 249, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 238, Alianna wrote:
In post 232, froggodoggo wrote:Ali do you have a town game u can link to cause I really think youre scum rn but I really wanted to play with you :cry:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=89124
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89374

Here you go.
that unfortunately did not help me at all :(
Oof. Probably understandable.
I'll do ISOs and stuff at some point today or tomorrow.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 26
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@bbt, fair, I need to stop relying so hard on inference: I think I'm being obvious and then get surprised when people don't get it. I wasn't trying to be offensive though - I do think you do things that people see as being 'from scum ' as town and vice versa, and I have always assumed it's a little bit on purpose, because of your sig. I also said I think a lot of it is aggression, though - or forcefulness/purpose - you do want to get shit done as either alignment.

Re pocketing, I am going to be non commital and say sort of: in cultists I was mainly handling you with kid gloves, because rolling first scum in ages with you town was scary. I think in other games it might be easy for scum!Bella to pocket bbt for the same reason it's intially easy for scum!bbt to pocket Bella - we do tend to have similar thoughts at times, and I'm certainly trying to learn to make my scum game feel more like my town game by giving my actual thoughts - I got snowed recently by scum! lukewarm saying stuff that couksbe been from my brain but he was scum!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 253, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 199, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 87, Ausuka wrote:
In post 82, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Oh, you think?

Even including your own posts? Damn, I find that hard to believe.
Well, a lot of your other posts like "WHAT IF THERE'S A REAL N5 COP" are strong contenders but I think that one's so vacuous and fake that yeah I would call it the worst.
Please my fellow townmates :good: Let's not fight like this :o
???
We are all residents of this town, regardless of alignment, and everyone who lives in this town in my friend, even the naughty scumbutts :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :oops: :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Meta meta bo betta
Banana fana fo feta
Fee fi fo meta

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :eek: :eek: :mrgreen: :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:59 am

Post by froggodoggo »

What are our thoughts on claiming this game? I don’t see any particular claim that would make me want to unvote someone, even a N1 cop since if I think they are scum then I can’t trust the check anyways. Should we skip the whole claim after intent thing? I’m not super experienced in this regard so would like to hear opinions on this!!
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:08 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 234, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 163, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 154, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 40, Alianna wrote:Well, I'm a sheep so...

VOTE: Enchant
Just an observation friend :cool: But you're sheeping a lot :P Seems very REactive and not PROactive :cop:
hi not underscore mafia. do you think alianna is mafia?
It's a bit early to be forming definitive opinions don't you think :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :wink: :cool:
i think you're shading both alianna and I so yes i would like a definitive opinion
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Alianna »

In post 261, froggodoggo wrote:What are our thoughts on claiming this game? I don’t see any particular claim that would make me want to unvote someone, even a N1 cop since if I think they are scum then I can’t trust the check anyways. Should we skip the whole claim after intent thing? I’m not super experienced in this regard so would like to hear opinions on this!!
I think claiming after intent is a good thing. If we wagon a cop with a result, we want to know what that result is before we flip them. Otherwise, claims don't mean much.
If we're talking massclaim, the major upside is that maf are basically locked into their claims and can't get away with as many shenanigans. The downside is that they'd be able to strategize around knowing what everyone is.
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Alianna »

I'm also not experienced in that regard though.
I townread Alianna.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:14 am

In post 258, Bellaphant wrote:@bbt, fair, I need to stop relying so hard on inference: I think I'm being obvious and then get surprised when people don't get it. I wasn't trying to be offensive though - I do think you do things that people see as being 'from scum ' as town and vice versa, and I have always assumed it's a little bit on purpose, because of your sig. I also said I think a lot of it is aggression, though - or forcefulness/purpose - you do want to get shit done as either alignment.

Re pocketing, I am going to be non commital and say sort of: in cultists I was mainly handling you with kid gloves, because rolling first scum in ages with you town was scary. I think in other games it might be easy for scum!Bella to pocket bbt for the same reason it's intially easy for scum!bbt to pocket Bella - we do tend to have similar thoughts at times, and I'm certainly trying to learn to make my scum game feel more like my town game by giving my actual thoughts - I got snowed recently by scum! lukewarm saying stuff that couksbe been from my brain but he was scum!
This doesn't really answer my problem in regards to you providing words that don't say anything? Both reads on Ausuka and myself produce nothing and same for Frog (unless the implication is that he is town?)

OK, I have noticed it a couple of times and wanted to get your opinion. Surprised you have gone non-commital tbh
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:18 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 263, Alianna wrote:If we wagon a cop with a result, we want to know what that result is before we flip them.
Yeah I kinda forgot about that LOL. good thing i asked!
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Fun Times »

Just an observation friend :cool: But you're sheeping a lot :P Seems very REactive and not PROactive :cop:
It's a bit early to be forming definitive opinions don't you think :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :wink: :cool:
That’s interesting coming from you since you like wrongly deathtunnelled me off of one post in Schadd’s game.
Hydra of Andante and Nancy Drew 39
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 267, Fun Times wrote:

That’s interesting coming from you since you like wrongly deathtunnelled me off of one post in Schadd’s game.
Let's let bygones be bygones :] And find the scums together :twisted: :wink:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? :o This is some of the best play I’ve ever seen. :wink:
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you have an enjoyable time with him. :D
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't colourful, imaginative and exciting. Some funposters are at least somewhat boring. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that everyone would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You always add something of value. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? :o This is some of the best play I’ve ever seen. :wink:
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you have an enjoyable time with him. :D
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't colourful, imaginative and exciting. Some funposters are at least somewhat boring. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that everyone would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You always add something of value. :cool: :cool: :cool:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:57 am

Post by froggodoggo »

page 11 hero solve BBT/alianna/not_mafia
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 am

Frog, I'm town. Silly.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:01 am

Post by froggodoggo »

who says I wasn’t solving for 3 townies?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:04 am

Because you're scum reading, and voting, for me.

Silly.

Return to “Completed Open Games”