Newbie 2099 | GTA San Andreas | Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:05 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 574, Cat.Jpeg wrote:also refusing when Juice asked BBT to prove that juice hadnt pushed for another wagon for reasons other than not wanting to obstruct town
You can't prove a negative. What a ridiculous statement that is.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:10 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 573, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That's a nice misrep.

Almost the entire conversation was about how Fancy and myself could not be town.

So I went back to the beginning, where you agree that these questions were not answered, to try and make my position clearer.

What exactly is your problem here?

You think the posts Juice quoted answered how Fancy and myself could not both be town? Because they didn't.
Yes the conversation largely about if you and Fancy could be T/T and i did cut out that but it wasnt related to what i was saying so i dont know how that misreps you
It was fine for you to want for those questions to be answered but you brushed aside Juice answering other questions, that is my problem
As for if Juice explained why not T/T there was this, which no did not answer the question, but I dont care very much about that discussion and they answered other questions you did ask
In post 496, Juice wrote:
In post 422, Juice wrote:
In post 420, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Umm, how have you ruled out TvT Juice?
with 7vs2 - i dont see the point in ruling out TvT at this stage in the game.

If Elmk was town - then I see no way in FP being town also.

And you are flipping my read on the slot - and Goldie is AFk and i expect will be another sub
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 576, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 574, Cat.Jpeg wrote:also refusing when Juice asked BBT to prove that juice hadnt pushed for another wagon for reasons other than not wanting to obstruct town
You can't prove a negative. What a ridiculous statement that is.
You cant prove it but thats what your case around them is mostly based off of? Well you can rarely
prove
anything in mafia but surely you must have reasoning.
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:20 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 575, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 380, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Juice is still town. Alwaysnever can probably be town, too. I liked his post regarding Fancy's reads on himself and Goldfish.
In post 384, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Page 7, good posting again from Juice and Alwaysnever.

from AN is particularly townie
Say what, Cat?
Okay so you have expressed a townlean for AlwaysNever before, but when asked earlier you could have linked to these posts instead of deflecting. My point is that you not doing that felt like you were purposefully making stuff more muddled and stagnent. Im gonna go now.
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 555, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Cat
In post 413, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I sure will.

Are you voting Goldfish solely from
Fancy's
Rads case?
Rads case being that Im scum because lurking when your own slot was lurking earlier so if you are town that would show you that lurking does not mean scum.
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:58 am

In post 577, Cat.Jpeg wrote: Yes the conversation largely about if you and Fancy could be T/T and i did cut out that but it wasnt related to what i was saying so i dont know how that misreps you
It was fine for you to want for those questions to be answered but you brushed aside Juice answering other questions, that is my problem
As for if Juice explained why not T/T there was this, which no did not answer the question, but I dont care very much about that discussion and they answered other questions you did ask
It was related to what you were quoting though.

My two main questions were; show me how you pushed for an alternate wagon and why can't Fancy and myself both be town. Do you disagree?

Neither of these questions were answered. Do you disagree?
In post 578, Cat.Jpeg wrote: You cant prove it but thats what your case around them is mostly based off of? Well you can rarely
prove
anything in mafia but surely you must have reasoning.
My case is mainly based around the two questions posted above. You can't prove something doesn't exist, the burden of proof is on the person saying it does exist.
In post 579, Cat.Jpeg wrote: Okay so you have expressed a townlean for AlwaysNever before, but when asked earlier you could have linked to these posts instead of deflecting. My point is that you not doing that felt like you were purposefully making stuff more muddled and stagnent.
Right, so your initial accusation of me not explaining a read is false. Further, can you show where I refused to explain my Always read because I can't find it?

Are you saying I am scum for not repeating something that can easily be found in my ISO?
In post 580, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 555, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Cat
In post 413, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I sure will.

Are you voting Goldfish solely from
Fancy's
Rads case?
Rads case being that Im scum because lurking when your own slot was lurking earlier so if you are town that would show you that lurking does not mean scum.
I didn't say I was voting you for lurking, but nice try I guess?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:03 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Vote Count 2.01
————

Cat.Jpeg (3):
Rad, BlueBloodedToffee, Bulbazoor
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
Juice

Not Voting (4):
Cat.Jpeg, AlwaysNever, Spartan117, FancyPants

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 2 is August 23 at 01:20 AM GMT +8

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-08-23 01:20:00)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:15 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Prodding AlwaysNever
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Juice »

I want to know what Spartan and FP think about Cat and if they would vote them - I wasn't obstructive before. But I won't join any wagon with Cat on the line,
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 583, Juice wrote:I want to know what Spartan and FP think about Cat and if they would vote them - I wasn't obstructive before. But I won't join any wagon with Cat on the line,
I'm unsure about Cat, it doesn't look like Cat and BBT are a pair, unless that was some recent scum theatrics. I don't like how 3 people have jumped on their wagon with the general premise relating to their activity which is what happened with Goldfish, I feel like it is way more than likely that 1 scum is on their wagon.

With 3 votes on them currently and 5 to eliminate I do not intend to put my vote on Cat currently, this game has been painfully slow with large periods of inactivity, I dont think its as simple as the scum are just being inactive.

Always never being missing doesn't help to sort their slot, and I don't like that Bulba ignored my question, I feel like they are just trying to get through the day, slot onto the wagon that others are pushing and get to the night phase where they can try again. So for that reason my vote today resides here.

VOTE: Bulbazoor
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Juice »

by process of elimination - after BBT, I do think Bulba would be the next person i'd seriously consider. And if I am wrong about Elemk/BBT - and its not Bulba either. Then town are in serious trouble
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:55 am

Hi Juice,

You're wrong about BBT so let's start from that premise, shall we?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

I would have been ecstatic after a goldfish town flip as she was incredibly scummy. You guys just can't read me.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

And I can sense scum thinks I am somehow an easy lynch today. I see what you are doing BBT. People just can't see that I am disappointed I was wrong and thus have less motivation to try as much.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

And how does it seem like I am trying to move through the day? There's other slots that have not even spoken a damn word like alwaysnever. Why so focused on me spartan? And suddenly cat picks up her effort today after not trying at all d1? What do you make of that?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 584, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 583, Juice wrote:I want to know what Spartan and FP think about Cat and if they would vote them - I wasn't obstructive before. But I won't join any wagon with Cat on the line,
I'm unsure about Cat, it doesn't look like Cat and BBT are a pair, unless that was some recent scum theatrics. I don't like how 3 people have jumped on their wagon with the general premise relating to their activity which is what happened with Goldfish, I feel like it is way more than likely that 1 scum is on their wagon.

With 3 votes on them currently and 5 to eliminate I do not intend to put my vote on Cat currently, this game has been painfully slow with large periods of inactivity, I dont think its as simple as the scum are just being inactive.

Always never being missing doesn't help to sort their slot, and I don't like that Bulba ignored my question, I feel like they are just trying to get through the day, slot onto the wagon that others are pushing and get to the night phase where they can try again. So for that reason my vote today resides here.

I like your reasoning but I don't like this pick. Let's go BBT?

VOTE: BBT
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:39 pm

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 590, Rad wrote:
In post 584, Spartan117 wrote:

I like your reasoning but I don't like this pick. Let's go BBT?

VOTE: BBT
As much as I would love to join you, Bulbas slot has just been active and posted again and still ignored me, if I could vote for them again I would, can you join me on Bulba? They aren't even trying to provide any towie content just trying to deflect of themselves. I think this is one of the scum.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 585, Juice wrote:by process of elimination - after BBT, I do think Bulba would be the next person i'd seriously consider. And if I am wrong about Elemk/BBT - and its not Bulba either. Then town are in serious trouble
Hey Juice would you like to join me on Bulba? We can try on BBT tomorrow depending on the flip.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:40 pm

I think people need to read Cat's attack on me again, look at how many false statements she makes and the poor reasoning for her scum read on me, and then come and vote Cat with me.

Spartan, my vote started on Cat just to try and gain a read. Felt like she was the player in the game that I didn't really have much of a handle on and wanted to do something about it. I didn't particularly think she was scum, for lurking or otherwise, but her attack on me and defence of Juice is really poor and now my vote is actually because I think she is scum.

In relation to your Bulba read, do you purely think he is scum because he hasn't answered a question? I notice you mentioned deflecting as well, do you think defensiveness is exclusively a scum trait?

Rad, what did you like about the reasoning exactly?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Rad »

Ngl I expected to wake up and see a counter vote from scum!bbt on me. Maybe not scum here, heh

Spartan's thought on 1 scum being on cat right now seems reasonable, I just disagreed with which person was scum.

VOTE: Bulba
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Juice »

I am going to be frank here - if Bulba flips town, where do people stand after that?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:27 am

In post 594, Rad wrote:Ngl I expected to wake up and see a counter vote from scum!bbt on me. Maybe not scum here, heh

Spartan's thought on 1 scum being on cat right now seems reasonable, I just disagreed with which person was scum.

VOTE: Bulba
Why does it seem reasonable? Why only 1? Why not both? Or none? Explain more.
In post 595, Juice wrote:I am going to be frank here - if Bulba flips town, where do people stand after that?
I just vote Cat again because nothing changes.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

All of this based on a question I did in fact answer. How hilarious
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I voted cat and alwaysnever. Should tell you who I fucking want lynched. I can't even fathom how I am an option for a lynch today.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

For those that can't understand, I would like alwaysnever or cat today.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”