Newbie 2099 | GTA San Andreas | Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Rad »

Well, I know you want me to say bbt, bulba, Spartan. And that's probably my order anyway, but bbt and bulba are more equals than ordered there. This isn't bbt's scum game from my experience with him but he's still doing questionable shit that I don't love. I read a previous game of his recently and had him as my top town read all game only to find out when the game ended he was scum. I hard defended him in my first newbie and he was scum. He's doing nothing here that I expect scum bbt to do and I think his town play is just scummy in general. I leaned on that fact in my scum game against him.

Bulba just feels like frustrated town in all these interactions but I don't think that would be particularly hard to manufacture. I'd like to see some real reads and analysis so I could judge something less abstract than tone. I also don't love that he needs to be prompted to give content.

Spartan is just townie here imo so I'm comfortable just putting him as town.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Juice »

And who other than those three - would you consider scum. Being you are ranking my person POE - in the same order.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Rad »

Cat, BBT, Bulba are my POE. I think flower has successfully clawed that slot into neutral or even town lean. I was ready to flip AlwaysNever.

Why are you so convinced in town!Cat? Just tone?
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:39 am

Post by flowerdogs »

i will wait for Bulb to give a read on me before i post my current thoughts on Bulb; i did do more rereading -- i want to know what he thinks of my slot now that it's active though.

in the meantime, here are some things i did notice while rereading Bulb & Bulb-adjacent posts.

1.) i had somehow forgotten that Spartan has been putting suspicion on Bulb since day one (though still townreading him on day one)

2.) in my i said that Spartan comes out scummier in his most current exchange with Bulb.

in response to my Rad (i wasn’t reading it like this at the time but) basically defends Spartan? i do still townlean Rad much more than before my ISO but – looking through my notes, it is very noticeable that Rad and Spartan have never scumread or pressured each other during this game / have frequently backed each other up. a few examples (i’m getting really tired from reading & writing & will take a longer break) – Rad dislikes my slot for pair-hunting --> Spartan agrees with Rad. Rad defends Spartan from Fancy’s pressuring. again this --> interaction between Spartan and Rad that pings me a lot. like i said i’m getting tired / lazy but would like others to weigh in on the dynamic between the two if anyone is interested? i know they know each other & may have some meta read; i also think a w/w between them would be too obvious. it would be very helpful if i could townread both of them.

@Rad – how sure are you that Spartan is town? in , the Spartan emotion tell is one that i think i had already mentioned in my wall.
@Juice – what is your read on Rad right now? i know Spartan is in your PoE.

3.)
In post 627, FancyPants wrote:Frankly if it's neither Cat or Goldfish scum deserve the win for being that sneaky,
umm the more i think about this quote the more i dislike it? it doesn't really match up with my image of Fancy as intense, excited detective this game & it almost feels like it's setting up for Cat flipping town
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Juice »

I would consider Rad as most likely to be town here. Tbh.

Town
Juice
FP
Cat
Rad

Null: flower

Maybe Scum: Bulba/Spartan

Scum: BBT
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Juice »

We do need to decide who to lynch though. Considering there was a NK - we do not benefit from not lynching.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Rad »

In post 703, flowerdogs wrote:@Rad – how sure are you that Spartan is town? in 687, the Spartan emotion tell is one that i think i had already mentioned in my 683 wall.
I mean, I'm not sure anyone's town besides myself? I'd be more shocked if Fancy or Juice flipped red than Spartan for sure.

My town emotions read on him comes from this part specifically which extends from the newbie game where the 3 of us were in:
Spoiler:
In post 434, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 431, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:By asking people to unvote?

That's quite the jump you've made!
No by telling me I can't hammer, it's very obnoxious behaviour.
In post 435, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is obnoxious a synonym for scummy?
In post 436, Spartan117 wrote:Dunno, in your case maybe, I just dont enjoy your 'style of play' if you can call it that, didn't like it last game don't like it this game.
In post 437, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That sounds like a you problem.
In post 438, Spartan117 wrote:I dont really care if you eliminate me with votes or during the night, I'd honestly rather sub out but I don't see what help.thwt does the others having a 3rd slot sub out for them to re-sort.

I mean worst case scenario is scum!Spartan has pocketed me. I'm keeping that in mind. I still think his actions this game have read as townie though so it's more likely he's just town here.

If a Spartan wagon sprang to life here you wouldn't find me on it.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Juice »

Everyone should nominate two people to lynch today - and then as a town. We should all agree to lynch the person with the most nominations.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Juice »

Because otherwise I can see us going to a deadlock/No Lynch
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 707, Juice wrote:Everyone should nominate two people to lynch today - and then as a town. We should all agree to lynch the person with the most nominations.
How do we do this without the people going firth influencing those who go later?
As its important that each person actually scum reads them with a valid reason rather than just eliminating them cos other people are pushing them.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Rad »

Maybe. Let's give it some more time though. Flower's ramping up and has already put out a lot of content that people can interact with. Fancy's coming back from VLA today I believe? I think it'll get interesting in the next day or two. I know we're running low on time but I think there'll be a lot of content in the next 24 hours.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Rad »

My reply there was @Juice
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Spartan117 »

First* sorry in transit on phone
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 710, Rad wrote:Maybe. Let's give it some more time though. Flower's ramping up and has already put out a lot of content that people can interact with. Fancy's coming back from VLA today I believe? I think it'll get interesting in the next day or two. I know we're running low on time but I think there'll be a lot of content in the next 24 hours.
I've not read through all their content in general but from skimming through it, it looks very promising, I glad we have them subbing in, also a fresh set of eyes help analyse things in a different way, I'm interested to see their perspective, also looks like a lot of content already given how hard it must be to sub in so late with so much to read.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Juice »

For example - I would lynch BBT or Bulba.

If people change their scum reads after Day 2 - it will also rouse suspicion
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Spartan117 »

I would probably pick Bulba and BBT myself, I feel like scum and town reads can evolve over time, they don't have to, but they can right? With further evaluation

Also what's Bulba gonna say? my guess me and Cat? They have a couple town reads who are generally the same as everyone else and not actual solid reason given scum reads, it's difficult to give original material when you just follow everyone else.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I'll answer after a reread. I will just pop in to say it's funny how he says I parrot people then he parrots Juice's lynch list. And yet I'm gonna be the one called out for whatever I say. I will get to all of your questions.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Rad »

In post 714, Juice wrote:If people change their scum reads after Day 2 - it will also rouse suspicion
I mean, who cares if it rouses suspicion? If someone's read changes after day 2 they should announce it and give reasons and people should decide if the change is townie or scummy.

In the game where I hard defended scum!BBT I changed my read on him in day 3 and won the game for it. Yeah I caught shit for it. Yeah I was still town regardless and luckily I didn't go into day 3 assuming my reads prior to that were absolutely on point.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Juice »

So We have

Juice: Bulba / BBT
Spartan: Bulba/ BBT
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Spartan just assuming he was a target for me when I said Cat and Alwaysnever had been my main targets a little bit ago. Interesting. Why the assumption?
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Juice »

So Cat and Always Never for you Bulba?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

At this point before a reread and actually collecting my thoughts yes.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Juice »

Nice nice.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Rad »

Bulba you've read Flower's content?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Barely. Am on phone atm so I will collect everything once I get to my computer.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”