PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13800 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:04 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ok rad has cried enough for today lets just kill johnny

VOTE: jf
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #13801 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:06 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13800, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok rad has cried enough for today lets just kill johnny

Johnny can’t match that since he’s in the hospital with his son or something.
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13802 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:08 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13801, butterflies wrote:
In post 13800, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok rad has cried enough for today lets just kill johnny

Johnny can’t match that since he’s in the hospital with his son or something.
That didn’t come out very good. :facepalm:

Johnny’s son is in the hospital and he’s visiting him so he’s obviously not going to be able to pay too much attention to this game.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13803 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:30 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

How dare you pooky
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13804 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:31 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Also we brought the boy home last night so you don't have to feel any real guilt for voting me
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13805 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13786, butterflies wrote:
In post 13774, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13752, Rad wrote:Ah one more thing. I'm Libby the Vanilla Townie! That's it. So boring. No reason to hide it anymore since I'm openly pushing my own lim. No one has to worry about me being a super cool PR here. I'm a boring fucking VT. Give your reasons for voting me or get fucked when I flip green. Do not coroner target me. I'm boring ass Libby the VT.
Ok, Ben.
In post 13776, Rad wrote:Who's Ben
In post 13777, Best Bird wrote:mmmhmmm
In post 13778, Rad wrote:Wat
@BB are you saying RAD is lying about his flavour?

~Nancyfly
Wouldn’t be surprised. There’s like a 0% chance that Ben is not in this game, and most likely would be scum.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13806 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:11 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I've been quietly sussing Pooky for a bit now, I was slightly hesitant to raise it because I know butterflies is hard townreading Pooky and I know what they can get like, and so is Rad and apparently half the lobby.

1) They suggested Rad/Malcolm was scum/scum which has been practically impossible for a few days now ()

2) They keep switching their vote when the mood feels like the energy is dying on a wagon. The first time I noticed this was - Rad to Malcolm, reason given is "I'm bored and you're annoying". Then there's - back to Rad, reason given is "I guess I can go back to this". Then the latest thing is , over to Johnny, reason is "Rad has cried enough".

3) 2-shot Cop is a weird role to be in a game like this. It doesn't seem balanced for a game like this, and checking 2 now dead town, who didn't seem likely to be eliminated, with the reason of 'paranoia' feels really convenient.

4) Pooky is guilty of hypocrisy regarding ProfessorDrapion. is a good example of this, Pooky is also an investigative, and hasn't been killed.

Anyway this is my current big sus.

VOTE: Pooky
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13807 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:15 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

That's a good post.

Pooky's cop checks were dire.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #13808 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Rad »

I don't hate pooky's cop checks but I think one of them should have been a mason to confirm 2 slots with 1 shot
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13809 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:19 am

You don't think you would check someone middle of the ground or maybe a widely scum read player?

T-bone is kind of OK I guess, Luke was a bad check though.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13810 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Rad »

I don't dislike the logic behind checking Luke and tbone. I don't know what's absolutely ideal for a cop check from a mechanics pov but I don't think it's scummy to be worried that Luke's playing a great scum game there.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13811 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:29 am

You don't think Luke would come under any suspicion at all if he were alive on D10?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13812 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Rad »

I guess that's a fair point and makes a Luke check there quite a bit premature since he should be taken out early if town.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13813 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:34 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Hell if Luke were still alive RIGHT NOW I'd be giving them the squinty eyes
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13814 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:44 am

i am willing to self vote to get off this island
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13815 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:44 am

oh god pls wagon me it would be such a mercy
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13816 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:45 am

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13817 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:50 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 13806, furtiveglance wrote:I've been quietly sussing Pooky for a bit now, I was slightly hesitant to raise it because I know butterflies is hard townreading Pooky and I know what they can get like, and so is Rad and apparently half the lobby.

1) They suggested Rad/Malcolm was scum/scum which has been practically impossible for a few days now ()

2) They keep switching their vote when the mood feels like the energy is dying on a wagon. The first time I noticed this was - Rad to Malcolm, reason given is "I'm bored and you're annoying". Then there's - back to Rad, reason given is "I guess I can go back to this". Then the latest thing is , over to Johnny, reason is "Rad has cried enough".

3) 2-shot Cop is a weird role to be in a game like this. It doesn't seem balanced for a game like this, and checking 2 now dead town, who didn't seem likely to be eliminated, with the reason of 'paranoia' feels really convenient.

4) Pooky is guilty of hypocrisy regarding ProfessorDrapion. is a good example of this, Pooky is also an investigative, and hasn't been killed.

And this so so much more suss than Drap doing a “paranoia track” on a me a town neighbour and not BBT who he claimed to actually scumread but could have actually confirmed that Drap actually is a tracker and BBT would like have been cleared - in the event Drap actually is in fact a tracker - which we have no way of knowing since only scum!Bella had confirmed his visit on her?

Also, BB is two shot medium and Frogs was two shot role cop, so why isn’t it believable?

Pooky also called Mala locktown and was clearly opposed to her wagon.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13818 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:55 am

In post 13806, furtiveglance wrote:4) Pooky is guilty of hypocrisy regarding ProfessorDrapion. 13222 is a good example of this, Pooky is also an investigative, and hasn't been killed.

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13819 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:58 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 13817, butterflies wrote:
In post 13806, furtiveglance wrote:I've been quietly sussing Pooky for a bit now, I was slightly hesitant to raise it because I know butterflies is hard townreading Pooky and I know what they can get like, and so is Rad and apparently half the lobby.

And this so so much more suss than Drap doing a “paranoia track” on a me a town neighbour and not BBT who he claimed to actually scumread but could have actually confirmed that Drap actually is a tracker and BBT would like have been cleared - in the event Drap actually is in fact a tracker - which we have no way of knowing since only scum!Bella had confirmed his visit on her?

Also, BB is two shot medium and Frogs was two shot role cop, so why isn’t it believable?

Pooky also called Mala locktown and was clearly opposed to her wagon.

~Nancyfly
Drapion is less sus for guiltying mafia.

2-shot town roles exist, so? Cop is way stronger than a medium or a role cop. Imagine if a Cop guiltied 2 mafia. It's surely too OP mech wise. Pooky townread town, mafia do that a lot.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13820 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:59 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 13818, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 13806, furtiveglance wrote:4) Pooky is guilty of hypocrisy regarding ProfessorDrapion. 13222 is a good example of this, Pooky is also an investigative, and hasn't been killed.

And do you have a serious response for me?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13821 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:04 am

In post 13806, furtiveglance wrote:1) They suggested Rad/Malcolm was scum/scum which has been practically impossible for a few days now (13718)

2) They keep switching their vote when the mood feels like the energy is dying on a wagon. The first time I noticed this was 13657 - Rad to Malcolm, reason given is "I'm bored and you're annoying". Then there's 13734 - back to Rad, reason given is "I guess I can go back to this". Then the latest thing is 13800, over to Johnny, reason is "Rad has cried enough".

4) Pooky is guilty of hypocrisy regarding ProfessorDrapion. 13222 is a good example of this, Pooky is also an investigative, and hasn't been killed.

(1) there is no such thing as "practically impossible" i've literally vigged my scum partner in large themes to establish distance and then win. distancing is perfectly legitimate as a strategy

(2) it would be much easier for me as scum to simply vote plant on someone and not give a shit and do nothing because thats literally what 80% of this player pool is doing

it would contribute to game apathy, leave little doubt as to my consistency, and leave fewer associatives if i get flipped.

(3) t-bone literally had a flipped scum as his most townread person when he was asked by cephrir during the poll so i have no idea where you are getting the "townread" nonsense from. I would respond to your awful mech spec if you had any logic to it but you are incapable of doing basic logic.

(4) there is a fundamental difference between an investigative role that has 2 shots and has used both of those shots and an investigative that has unlimited shots.

also both of my innos were shot during the nights after I claimed. It literally makes no sense for a scum team to decide to shoot a claimed two shot cop before shooting his inno investigations.

All of your points against me are so bad that they border on "too stupid to come from scum"

however I have a basic level of respect for your play because I have read some of your games in the past so I won't even give you a townread for your awful garbage pile of a "case" on me because it's fairly trivial for scum!you to fake a shitty dumb case that no human being with three braincells should even find good or even reasonably believable.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13822 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:05 am

the reason i am fine with being eliminated is because if you are town I have no desire to work with you in any way and I cannot wait to get away from you.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13823 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:08 am

also tracker becomes more powerful as time goes on

in fact if there's one scum left, that tracker is basically an ungated cop.

a two shot cop with both shots spent does not become more powerful in fact i am effectively a VT atp.

this is basic mech knowledge you should have.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #13824 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:11 am

I am actually rooting for you to pls get the votes to send me home early

i will happily self hammer if you get me there
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”