Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #14026 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Rad »

Butterchurn's recent votes on me and reasoning make me feel better about the masons
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14027 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by butterchurn »

I have no idea why it would, but okay.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14028 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Rad »

At this point me neither! Just some intuition bs
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #14029 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Yeet »

Rad can you reexplain/quote why you willingly want people to vote for you and for your elimination to go through? I just don’t see the townie pov for willingly want to die guaranteed 100% when we could just otherwise have a shot at a possible mafia. It is so foreign to me that someone would genuinely think like that as town that my best guess rn is that your are ate flailing scum.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14030 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 14016, Best Bird wrote:like i truly do not understand how anyone can be townreading anything that rad is putting down rn...
They dude was very unaligned with Math and went about Day 1 without a POV like that of a wolf.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14031 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 14029, Yeet wrote:Rad can you reexplain/quote why you willingly want people to vote for you and for your elimination to go through? I just don’t see the townie pov for willingly want to die guaranteed 100% when we could just otherwise have a shot at a possible mafia. It is so foreign to me that someone would genuinely think like that as town that my best guess rn is that your are ate flailing scum.
If I'm still alive in a couple hours I'll post a few quotes from me. I gotta run for a few
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14032 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:16 pm

Just wanna make it clear that when Rad flips Town, BB looks REAL BAD.

Yes I’m shading him so what, Rad may think he’s talking with Luke but I’m honestly not too sure, I’m still very sceptical of that slot.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14033 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:17 pm

In post 14021, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Sorry I need to prod dodge. This weekend has been a vicious cycle of drinking and hangovers, and it's caught up to me.

On a cursory skim, i would lend my support to a Johnny or a c&g wagon.
If I die, do my legacy and go C&G before Johnny.
C&G flips Wolf, lock town Johnny.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14034 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:19 pm

@BBT
Stay on me tonight!
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14035 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:22 pm

If I die it’s either BBT mafia faking Doctor or CSF with the JK RB on BBT and kill me.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14036 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by butterchurn »

In post 14032, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Just wanna make it clear that when Rad flips Town, BB looks REAL BAD.

Yes I’m shading him so what, Rad may think he’s talking with Luke but I’m honestly not too sure, I’m still very sceptical of that slot.
BB is not faking talking to Luke, unless he is scum with Malcolm, because he had information about what was discussed in Luke's hood with Malcolm. It's possible that if he's scum then he is misrepresenting what Luke is saying, but in that case I would expect Luke to notice and stop communicating, so I think that's unlikely. Most likely is that he is truly communicating with Luke and reflecting what Luke is saying accurately, and could be doing so as either town or scum, but probably is just town. A flipped town being the one still leading the push on Rad from the grave means that I don't think that BB looks particularly bad on a Rad town flip.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14037 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14030, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14016, Best Bird wrote:like i truly do not understand how anyone can be townreading anything that rad is putting down rn...
They dude was very unaligned with Math and went about Day 1 without a POV like that of a wolf.
Spoiler: Please read my posts or just stop posting please.
In post 13949, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13927, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can someone concisely explain why Malcolm or Rad are scum please? Nice, short paragraph will do.
Luke's PT summary but paraphrased:

Rad looks like he is partnered with both flipped scum.

Corwin: When Luke did his whole "Town Leaded" thing day 1 () he said that we was leaning between Corwin or Toad. Rad had scumread Corwin (, ) but voted Toad instead (). Leaning scum on your scumbuddy, but then going and finding a better place to park your vote is "The Gold Standard" for partners.

Math: Rad then continued to say that he scum read the slot, but avoided voting there until the very end when it was inevitable. Luke provided a break down of this in .

Bella: Tried so hard to save her.

Scum!Rad is the only thing that Luke can come up with for why Bell was night killed on Night 2. Bell was a claimed "just a Neighbor," and was not the most town read player in the game. However, scum decided not to PR hunt or to kill off more town read players / the masons. Remember that Bell was also repeatedly chiming in to tell Luke that he scum read Rad. At that time, Rad was probably the player that the scum team felt most able to endgame (Luke is aware that that has likely changed as of now). This would also explain Luke dying before TBone.

In the same vein as to what I said above, Luke doesn't like Rad's alternation between his acceptance on needing to be eliminated; his telling people its okay to vote him coupled with the sheer amount of survivalism in his posts...it just feels fake. And, Rad has been doing it for more then just today .

Mentioned in Luke's case above, Luke hated the way Rad threw a temper tantrum over how horrible it was to vote out Taly because Taly and Caph were both Town, but in Rad's more recent reads list (), he has tried to completely distance himself from that (likely because he wants to make a Taly miselim viable).

In Rad's reads list, he really likes to leave his options open. He has town read nearly every person this game, but he has left a "paranoia read" line next to them, so he keeps it viable to push them later. Also, he does not commit to scum reads except for his current push (His first reads list () has no scum reads, null is the worst. His most recent reads list () has 3 red names. Mason 1, Mason 2, and C&G. C&G being based exclusively on the Posting Restriction)

In post 11068, Rad wrote:yeah i dunno, maybe doc was on you luke? but again, the more town!Luke survives, the more sus he becomes. Very specifically town!Luke fits that scenario of "if he's at end game, this guy is scum" kind of scapegoat possibility.
Luke also feels like this post was a "TMI" of the scum plan. Luke felt like this is exactly what the scum team was doing to him until Pooky cleared his slot. Luke doesn't think that it makes a lot of sense for a town!Rad to be in this headspace.
[/quote]
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #14038 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i cant believe best bird is still talking to drapion what a saint
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14039 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:08 pm

Ok fine I’ll believe your talking with Luke cause it’s hard to make that shit up.
Doesn’t confirm you as town though BB.

I’ll admit that is actually a really good case against Rad, I still have other stuff that I think makes Rad look good but that is a good case I’ll admit it.
I’m just saying that if Rad flips Town I don’t want Johnny executed before C&G.
I just wanna make that clear.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14040 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:09 pm

Like you gotta understand if my confident town reads are correct and they all die, you gotta understand I’m a player who refuses and will never make anymore right?
At that point I’ll just vote the optimal most likely wolf and that’s that.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14041 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:10 pm

Might even not vote the most optimal if I see someone use a similar reason I gave for that player being a wolf.
Just out of spite.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14042 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:10 pm

In post 14036, butterchurn wrote:
In post 14032, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Just wanna make it clear that when Rad flips Town, BB looks REAL BAD.

BB is not faking talking to Luke, unless he is scum with Malcolm, because he had information about what was discussed in Luke's hood with Malcolm. It's possible that if he's scum then he is misrepresenting what Luke is saying, but in that case I would expect Luke to notice and stop communicating, so I think that's unlikely. Most likely is that he is truly communicating with Luke and reflecting what Luke is saying accurately, and could be doing so as either town or scum, but probably is just town. A flipped town being the one still leading the push on Rad from the grave means that I don't think that BB looks particularly bad on a Rad town flip.

I think I made it very clear I think the team is C&G/Malcolm/BB.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14043 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:10 pm

With still a little sus of RCE
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14044 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:12 pm

How about this.
If Rad is Wolf, BBT can protect you.
If Rad is Town, he protects me so I can try and save this game.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14045 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Rad »

If i survive this, I will literally sheep Drap's votes for the rest of the game.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14046 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:13 pm

In post 14029, Yeet wrote:Rad can you reexplain/quote why you willingly want people to vote for you and for your elimination to go through? I just don’t see the townie pov for willingly want to die guaranteed 100% when we could just otherwise have a shot at a possible mafia. It is so foreign to me that someone would genuinely think like that as town that my best guess rn is that your are ate flailing scum.
I’ve done it as town before.

If I’m optimal, I self vote and demand my execution.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #14047 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

wait I can verify whether best bird is actually talking to luke by asking him about something that only luke would know about

"what are the first two messages I sent Lukewarm on Discord"

is that like allowed?
@Mod
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14048 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:14 pm

In post 14045, Rad wrote:If i survive this, I will literally sheep Drap's votes for the rest of the game.
Eh at this point your kinda right on being Optimal here.
I still strongly disagree with your execution cause I think your an ML like Johnny.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14049 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14047, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait I can verify whether best bird is actually talking to luke by asking him about something that only luke would know about

"what are the first two messages I sent Lukewarm on Discord"

is that like allowed?
@Mod
i'll let the mod answer but that's ogi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”