Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:53 am

Post by Juice »

I do think we need to NOT VOTE anyone - until we know where we stand. I would say the odds would be - the PR might get killed in the night by way of odds alone
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Juice »

Would be a benefit to both PR roles claim too - because if we have a counterclaim then it might make this an EZ win
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Juice »

dont think you can get better than two doc saves or two jail protects in a row
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:58 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Yep this night was not a no kill. Mafia wouldn't leave us with another shot. So if there is a jail keeper, I am confident we have a confirmed mafia. I would say spartan is mafia
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I don't think it's Rad and BBT. I am inclined to believe it was someone that named me and BBT as their lynch suspects as they saw a possibility of getting me lynched.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I mean BBT and Rad are not partners imo.
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:57 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 951, Juice wrote:Would be a benefit to both PR roles claim too - because if we have a counterclaim then it might make this an EZ win
i'd be down for a massclaim!! idk if it's mechanically ideal to do so today but my feeling is (especially if we have two pr + pr's info from their night actions + mafia forced to counterclaim) it injects so much info into the game that we can solve today

+ us getting one more elimination before ELo/MeLo is so huge :)
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I still think flower is town
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:01 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 924, Juice wrote:well if Cat flips town [then its Spartan/Flower] & BBT - and we get BBT tomorrow.

If Cat flips scum. Then we get BBT tomorrow.

If I die tonight - remember FP has to 100% be town.

VOTE: Cat
@ Juice -- could you explain your thought processes from this a little more? are / were your two worlds a Cat + BBT wolf team & then a me + Spartan wolf team?
In post 941, Juice wrote:
Juice - FancyPants - Rad

BBT - Bulbazoor

flowerdogs & Spartan

One of flowerdogs or Spartan has to be mafia I feel - if not both.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I am thinking spartan and bbt scumteam?
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:11 am

Post by flowerdogs »

also @Juice -- what is the towniest thing you think Rad has done?

Rad is still in my nulls; i did an ISO of Rad overnight & am not extravagantly pinged but, overall, don't see as much attempt to solve the game as i'd expect (for someone's who's posted relatively a lot, i think there's much more posting about theory / coordinating votes / like... busywork than actually trying to solve alignments -- )
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:15 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 959, Bulbazoor wrote:I am thinking spartan and bbt scumteam?
i can see this being a possibility! i won't be super active until later today but will remember to reread your thoughts on BBT from your ISO of him end of day two
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:24 am

Post by flowerdogs »

Spoiler:
In post 591, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 590, Rad wrote:
In post 584, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 583, Juice wrote:I want to know what Spartan and FP think about Cat and if they would vote them - I wasn't obstructive before. But I won't join any wagon with Cat on the line,
I'm unsure about Cat, it doesn't look like Cat and BBT are a pair, unless that was some recent scum theatrics. I don't like how 3 people have jumped on their wagon with the general premise relating to their activity which is what happened with Goldfish, I feel like it is way more than likely that 1 scum is on their wagon.

With 3 votes on them currently and 5 to eliminate I do not intend to put my vote on Cat currently, this game has been painfully slow with large periods of inactivity, I dont think its as simple as the scum are just being inactive.

Always never being missing doesn't help to sort their slot, and I don't like that Bulba ignored my question, I feel like they are just trying to get through the day, slot onto the wagon that others are pushing and get to the night phase where they can try again. So for that reason my vote today resides here.

VOTE: Bulbazoor
I like your reasoning but I don't like this pick. Let's go BBT?

VOTE: BBT
As much as I would love to join you, Bulbas slot has just been active and posted again and still ignored me, if I could vote for them again I would, can you join me on Bulba? They aren't even trying to provide any towie content just trying to deflect of themselves. I think this is one of the scum.
In post 592, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 585, Juice wrote:by process of elimination - after BBT, I do think Bulba would be the next person i'd seriously consider. And if I am wrong about Elemk/BBT - and its not Bulba either. Then town are in serious trouble
Hey Juice would you like to join me on Bulba? We can try on BBT tomorrow depending on the flip.
In post 593, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think people need to read Cat's attack on me again, look at how many false statements she makes and the poor reasoning for her scum read on me, and then come and vote Cat with me.

Spartan, my vote started on Cat just to try and gain a read. Felt like she was the player in the game that I didn't really have much of a handle on and wanted to do something about it. I didn't particularly think she was scum, for lurking or otherwise, but her attack on me and defence of Juice is really poor and now my vote is actually because I think she is scum.

In relation to your Bulba read, do you purely think he is scum because he hasn't answered a question? I notice you mentioned deflecting as well, do you think defensiveness is exclusively a scum trait?

Rad, what did you like about the reasoning exactly?
In post 594, Rad wrote:Ngl I expected to wake up and see a counter vote from scum!bbt on me. Maybe not scum here, heh

Spartan's thought on 1 scum being on cat right now seems reasonable, I just disagreed with which person was scum.

VOTE: Bulba
In post 596, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 594, Rad wrote:Ngl I expected to wake up and see a counter vote from scum!bbt on me. Maybe not scum here, heh

Spartan's thought on 1 scum being on cat right now seems reasonable, I just disagreed with which person was scum.

Why does it seem reasonable? Why only 1? Why not both? Or none? Explain more.
In post 595, Juice wrote:I am going to be frank here - if Bulba flips town, where do people stand after that?
I just vote Cat again because nothing changes.

i keep thinking this series of posts (591-595), involving Rad-Spartan-BBT-Bulb (& Juice), is important since it's basically most people's PoE / scumreads interacting. i'm thinking of it right now, again, because @Bulb this is the interaction i think of when i think of an interaction that could pair Spartan & BBT as w/w.
flowerdogs
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
flowerdogs
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:25 am

Post by flowerdogs »

In post 962, flowerdogs wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 591, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 590, Rad wrote:
In post 584, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 583, Juice wrote:I want to know what Spartan and FP think about Cat and if they would vote them - I wasn't obstructive before. But I won't join any wagon with Cat on the line,
I'm unsure about Cat, it doesn't look like Cat and BBT are a pair, unless that was some recent scum theatrics. I don't like how 3 people have jumped on their wagon with the general premise relating to their activity which is what happened with Goldfish, I feel like it is way more than likely that 1 scum is on their wagon.

With 3 votes on them currently and 5 to eliminate I do not intend to put my vote on Cat currently, this game has been painfully slow with large periods of inactivity, I dont think its as simple as the scum are just being inactive.

Always never being missing doesn't help to sort their slot, and I don't like that Bulba ignored my question, I feel like they are just trying to get through the day, slot onto the wagon that others are pushing and get to the night phase where they can try again. So for that reason my vote today resides here.

VOTE: Bulbazoor
I like your reasoning but I don't like this pick. Let's go BBT?

VOTE: BBT
As much as I would love to join you, Bulbas slot has just been active and posted again and still ignored me, if I could vote for them again I would, can you join me on Bulba? They aren't even trying to provide any towie content just trying to deflect of themselves. I think this is one of the scum.
In post 592, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 585, Juice wrote:by process of elimination - after BBT, I do think Bulba would be the next person i'd seriously consider. And if I am wrong about Elemk/BBT - and its not Bulba either. Then town are in serious trouble
Hey Juice would you like to join me on Bulba? We can try on BBT tomorrow depending on the flip.
In post 593, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think people need to read Cat's attack on me again, look at how many false statements she makes and the poor reasoning for her scum read on me, and then come and vote Cat with me.

Spartan, my vote started on Cat just to try and gain a read. Felt like she was the player in the game that I didn't really have much of a handle on and wanted to do something about it. I didn't particularly think she was scum, for lurking or otherwise, but her attack on me and defence of Juice is really poor and now my vote is actually because I think she is scum.

In relation to your Bulba read, do you purely think he is scum because he hasn't answered a question? I notice you mentioned deflecting as well, do you think defensiveness is exclusively a scum trait?

Rad, what did you like about the reasoning exactly?

In post 596, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Why does it seem reasonable? Why only 1? Why not both? Or none? Explain more.
In post 595, Juice wrote:I am going to be frank here - if Bulba flips town, where do people stand after that?
I just vote Cat again because nothing changes.

i keep thinking this series of posts (591-595), involving Rad-Spartan-BBT-Bulb (& Juice), is important since it's basically most people's PoE / scumreads interacting. i'm thinking of it right now, again, because @Bulb this is the interaction i think of when i think of an interaction that could pair Spartan & BBT as w/w.
though for the record i still think BBT is likely town; i do still scumread Spartan
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:29 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 944, Juice wrote:How everything has played out - I would give Rad the same 100% certainty I have with FP. I also feel that if our Doctor - is either BBT, Bulba, Spartan or flowerdogs, they should claim and we could have this game ponetially in the bag
To be honest I thought you were JK or doctor you heavily forshadowed it yesterday, I agree a mass claim could be a good idea we should clear 3 people from one minimum.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Spartan117 »

At this point who doesn't scum read me? Looks as if everyone does, which is interesting.

I dont really know what's going on with the no night kills, 2 nights in a row as well, it's making me very apprehensive, I feel like I need to re-evaluate everything.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Spartan117 »

Juice, bulba and Flowers scum reads me d3.

FP are you still scum reading me D3?
BBT do you scum read me D3?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Spartan117 »

The fact that everyone seems to be scum reading BBT (except FP) is making me think they are actually town, this is getting really confusing, I am feeling really paranoid.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Rad »

BBT I checked back and you're right, I didn't really engage you much. That's just coincidence though. You were talking plenty in thread and I never had to push you for you to make content. I'd have engaged with you more if I felt like I needed specific content from you. Simple as that. Reading and judging that content from you is difficult for me whether it's something I pushed you to make or you just made it on your own.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 968, Rad wrote:BBT I checked back and you're right, I didn't really engage you much. That's just coincidence though. You were talking plenty in thread and I never had to push you for you to make content. I'd have engaged with you more if I felt like I needed specific content from you. Simple as that. Reading and judging that content from you is difficult for me whether it's something I pushed you to make or you just made it on your own.
Rad do you scum read me?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Rad »

In post 969, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 968, Rad wrote:BBT I checked back and you're right, I didn't really engage you much. That's just coincidence though. You were talking plenty in thread and I never had to push you for you to make content. I'd have engaged with you more if I felt like I needed specific content from you. Simple as that. Reading and judging that content from you is difficult for me whether it's something I pushed you to make or you just made it on your own.
Rad do you scum read me?
Nope and I don't know why so many other people are
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Spartan117 »

Am I just scum? I read my role, it said I was just town? What if we are just in a game of 9 sussy townies
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Spartan117 »

Are the scum just me and Rad, cos I've been sussed by everyone apart from Rad, is that how this works?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Rad »

:shifty:
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:09 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 967, Spartan117 wrote:The fact that everyone seems to be scum reading BBT (except FP) is making me think they are actually town, this is getting really confusing, I am feeling really paranoid.
In post 966, Spartan117 wrote:Juice, bulba and Flowers scum reads me d3.

FP are you still scum reading me D3?
BBT do you scum read me D3?
Not really.

My radar has been pretty off this game. Gun to my head I'd say it's Rad and Flowers but you're in the suspect pool.

Need to relook at Bulba and BBT.

How do we feel about a mass claim? We should have at least two clears maybe as many as four. I'd like to be ale. To whittle the suspect pool. This is the last time we can do it before LYLO where scum can fake claim freely.

If scum

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”