Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh I kinda just had the nancy kill click for me after I remembered froggo was jake's predecessor
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 161, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah you should go read my posts properly and then come back with a town read on me and a vote on Ausuka.

Thanks.

Pedit - @Frog
This in response to Frog there seems pretty townie.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 205, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: aliannaUNVOTE: ki]

I'm not getting anything concrete on aus or bbt but I didn't like Ali's interaction with either.

I think frogs believes what he is saying but not necessarily agree with it.
What made you think Frog "believes what they are saying"?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If there was late scum in Jake wagon it's probably Penguinpower.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 258, Bellaphant wrote:@bbt, fair, I need to stop relying so hard on inference: I think I'm being obvious and then get surprised when people don't get it. I wasn't trying to be offensive though - I do think you do things that people see as being 'from scum ' as town and vice versa, and I have always assumed it's a little bit on purpose, because of your sig. I also said I think a lot of it is aggression, though - or forcefulness/purpose - you do want to get shit done as either alignment.

Re pocketing, I am going to be non commital and say sort of: in cultists I was mainly handling you with kid gloves, because rolling first scum in ages with you town was scary. I think in other games it might be easy for scum!Bella to pocket bbt for the same reason it's intially easy for scum!bbt to pocket Bella - we do tend to have similar thoughts at times, and I'm certainly trying to learn to make my scum game feel more like my town game by giving my actual thoughts - I got snowed recently by scum! lukewarm saying stuff that couksbe been from my brain but he was scum!
Ok, but why start mentioning how you were thinking of improving your scumgame suddenly?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1954, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 258, Bellaphant wrote:@bbt, fair, I need to stop relying so hard on inference: I think I'm being obvious and then get surprised when people don't get it. I wasn't trying to be offensive though - I do think you do things that people see as being 'from scum ' as town and vice versa, and I have always assumed it's a little bit on purpose, because of your sig. I also said I think a lot of it is aggression, though - or forcefulness/purpose - you do want to get shit done as either alignment.

Re pocketing, I am going to be non commital and say sort of: in cultists I was mainly handling you with kid gloves, because rolling first scum in ages with you town was scary. I think in other games it might be easy for scum!Bella to pocket bbt for the same reason it's intially easy for scum!bbt to pocket Bella - we do tend to have similar thoughts at times, and I'm certainly trying to learn to make my scum game feel more like my town game by giving my actual thoughts - I got snowed recently by scum! lukewarm saying stuff that couksbe been from my brain but he was scum!
Ok, but why start mentioning how you were thinking of improving your scumgame suddenly?
I think Bella actually manages to put a good pin on how BBT plays, while we're here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote:This assumes Encanto is town?
Encanto be sounding like the parallel universe Italian version of Enchant or something.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Encanto is literally Spanish for Enchant
maybe not an exact translation but it's also fun to call him that after I watched that movie
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 366, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 342, Somnus wrote:And Penguin, besides noting that Not_Mafia is playing a very different style than I think we were all expecting, where are you at with regards to some of the other players in the game?
absolutely nowhere except gamma seems too stiff, but that's probably town indicative.
So far in this game, you've basically said nothing. Or said stuff that sounds like it's saying something, but on closer inspection it's just as meaningless.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1950, Gamma Emerald wrote:oh I kinda just had the nancy kill click for me after I remembered froggo was jake's predecessor
What did you realize?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can everyone be more active while i'm away. Coming back to just under half a page of new content isn't intellectually stimulating.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 726, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 706, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also what is this style i’m seeing from Gamma.
All Gamma does is say "gross post", "off vibes", "bad"
Like there is no substance at all.
i'm assuming that's just gamma's playstyle, but the one game i played with them they were SK and a mafia was TRing them d1 for meta. i have no qualms with gamma's play rn tho
Pretty sure that player was trying to pocket me.
Is this is reference to Frog? Interesting, if so i think this is pretty town-telling for you.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1961, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 726, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 706, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also what is this style i’m seeing from Gamma.
All Gamma does is say "gross post", "off vibes", "bad"
Like there is no substance at all.
i'm assuming that's just gamma's playstyle, but the one game i played with them they were SK and a mafia was TRing them d1 for meta. i have no qualms with gamma's play rn tho
Pretty sure that player was trying to pocket me.
Is this is reference to Frog? Interesting, if so i think this is pretty town-telling for you.
frog was in that game but it wasn't him who tried to pocket me
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, nvm then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 797, PenguinPower wrote:So 2 dead cops and 2 claimed cops. Curious to see where this goes.
@Gamma What do you think about Penguinpower so far?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1959, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1950, Gamma Emerald wrote:oh I kinda just had the nancy kill click for me after I remembered froggo was jake's predecessor
What did you realize?
I don't wanna directly mention specific posts but froggo's posts around Nancy would NEVER slide if they were scum partners
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1964, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 797, PenguinPower wrote:So 2 dead cops and 2 claimed cops. Curious to see where this goes.
@Gamma What do you think about Penguinpower so far?
I think I've been TR him but I don't wholly remember
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PenguinPower
Not_Mafia
Somnus
Bellaphant
BlueBloodedToffee
Gamma Emerald
Kop GoldfishFromTheMoon
NorwegianboyEE
Enchant

Looking at the alive players after reading a bit of the game i think that Penguin and Bella might be the leads i want to focus on today. Most of the other slots when thinking about it seem townie for some reason or another, or they are just a bit unlikely to be aligned with Jake/Frog.
Enchant, N_M and Kop bother me read-wise, but after considering all factors such as interactions with known scum slot, vote placements, or still contested cop claim. I'm just feeling like the arguments are there for me to consider them more on the townie side of things.

VOTE: PenguinPower

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If Penguin is scum with Bella, why would he not just sit on Enchant yesterday :?: :?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1968, Not_Mafia wrote:If Penguin is scum with Bella, why would he not just sit on Enchant yesterday :?: :?
I said leads i want to focus on.
Not: "Bella and PenguinPower are the exact mafia team alligned with Jake"

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

:) I see
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Language is an wonderful thing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1957, Gamma Emerald wrote:Encanto is literally Spanish for Enchant
maybe not an exact translation but it's also fun to call him that after I watched that movie
Mexico: El Chanto
Norway: Ænnsjannt
East London: In'chant
Japan: エンチャント (Enchanto)

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Moo moo farm: moo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1952, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 205, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: aliannaUNVOTE: ki]

I'm not getting anything concrete on aus or bbt but I didn't like Ali's interaction with either.

I think frogs believes what he is saying but not necessarily agree with it.
What made you think Frog "believes what they are saying"?
He just seemed pretty pissed. Ive never really done that as scum (or town), I just tend to see emotion as more townie. Also, couldn't work out why you'd blow up and draw that much attention as scum!
In post 1954, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

The joke with bbt was that I hadn't been scum for literally Years (true) before I've recently started playing again. So far, either me or him have been scum! So I wanted to respond to his ideas about pocketing by talking about the thing I think we do similarly, when we do a lot of other stuff different, if that makes sense?

Return to “Completed Open Games”