Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1017, Greeting wrote:
In post 893, Crescent wrote:Why was BBT on your townlist to begin with, and what has he done to stay there?

What is your case on Eiralox? They're in your POE in 796... But you essentially said nothing about them at all until #873, and all you said was "they feel disruptive". The only interaction you even have with them is them immediately questioning your intent to hammer Juice. I don't feel like you've made a valid point to justify a vote here.
These were two things I felt you still needed to answer for. I definitely still want an explanation of why you had BBT as solidly town for so long given how little he's actually done.
I spoke of
BBT
in . That was probably the reason, though now I kinda agree that the read was rushed and doesn't look great. I've just re-looked into his ISO and the tone kinda feels genuine so I can see why I felt like townbinning them at that moment.

And no, I am not casing
Eiralox
today.
You said you rushed the read on him in #936, but you didn't actually give a reason. You kinda just gave excuses.
hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:23 am

Post by hutmeil »

In post 1022, Ausuka wrote:and the rest seems really scummy
Why? I'm willing to be a miselim for the sake of Town getting more information?

Or are you referring to something else?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1019, Greeting wrote:
In post 942, Frogsterking wrote:This game solve is hutmeil/Gandhi/furtiveglance right?
In case I am voted out today, I support this gamesolve.

Also, I am being heavily suspected for townhunting and voting players from my ISO, but it occurs to me that a lot of others are doing the exact same thing (
Ausuka
furtiveglance
MND
). Like, there's no casing here, just "*shrug* I am okay with this case". So yeah, kinda hypocritical of them to be fair.
In post 1024, Greeting wrote:
hutmeil
hoppip
Eiralox
Crescent

Is still my Day 1 PoE, and I believe there are scum amongst these four. My vote will remain on
hutmeil

PEdit: Was I hammered?
The vote is 6/6, but... What?

"I support this gamesolve"

"Here is the same POE that has exactly one of those people in it".
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Greeting »

Anyway, if I was hammered then town just shot itself in the foot. I hope that the least you guys can do is analyse the composition of my wagon tomorrow, because I was the town counterwagon to scummy
hutmeil
hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:25 am

Post by hutmeil »

In post 1023, Crescent wrote:Ok this feels fake as fuck.
Maybe, I don't know. But this is D1, so doing for something for info is good.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Crescent »

You're not hammered because it's 6/6 and we have an inactive on MND.

I really want some clarification between 1019 and 1024 because those posts appear to directly contradict each other.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1023, Crescent wrote:
In post 1020, hutmeil wrote:Well, this is just to generate discussion/reaction really. For example, if someone likes my ugly readslist then that slot would be sus for me.
Ok this feels fake as fuck.
The whole I agree with my elimination thing is also kinda :v

This relates to something I talked about earlier; he really pushed back against my read on him, and seemed fairly irritated, but at the same time said he was being scummy on purpose and understood my read on him. Now he's talking about supporting his own elimination while also voting on Greeting. I feel like there's some dissonance here.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you voted Greeting when you THOUGHT there were only 3 hours left. You and him could have contributed to a nl if 3 other people didn't vote for Greeting or 1 more Hut. Its like you were passing the buck and leaving the game to chance.

greeting should claim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Crescent »

By the way if Greeting is scum I
really[/i[ dislike Nero trying to immediately shade MND and I for voting him, while also acknowledging he might be scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1026, hutmeil wrote:
In post 1022, Ausuka wrote:and the rest seems really scummy
Why? I'm willing to be a miselim for the sake of Town getting more information?

Or are you referring to something else?
I think I explained it in my last post, but I don't see a coherent motivation in your actions and I don't really think you adequately explained what on earth would drive you to make a terrible readslist on purpose. I also think that if that was the case, you would have approached it in a different way, and wouldn't have said the line along the lines of "you should be thanking me for making a readslist when you asked me to."
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

Iirc how to read Nero is that as town he's aggressively pushing things that often don't make sense whereas as scum he is more willing to not draw too much attention and watch Rome burn

I also think inutile was town
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1032, Nero Cain wrote:you voted Greeting when you THOUGHT there were only 3 hours left. You and him could have contributed to a nl if 3 other people didn't vote for Greeting or 1 more Hut. Its like you were passing the buck and leaving the game to chance.

greeting should claim.
MND flat out said he would hammer Hut if he came down to it and you are completely ignoring this.

This feels like a really slimy way to defend Greeting.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Ausuka »

Oh and also I don't really think scum Nero comes into the game pushing me in the way he did
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is there a reaon why tou list the post# but don't link it? Like ?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:30 am

Post by hutmeil »

In post 1031, Ausuka wrote:This relates to something I talked about earlier; he really pushed back against my read on him, and seemed fairly irritated,
Yup!
In post 1031, Ausuka wrote: but at the same time said he was being scummy on purpose and understood my read on him. Now he's talking about supporting his own elimination while also voting on Greeting. I feel like there's some dissonance here.
If eliminating me will push the game state forward then by all means elim me (miselim).

But of course, since I'm VT, I feel conflicted about this since the game is about hunting/eliminating scum, not eliminating Town.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Crescent »

Because quoting two posts on phone is a hassle and I'm leaving for work very soon. It's much quicker just to specifically the post numbers.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1039, hutmeil wrote:Yup!
Ok but you say you were being intentionally scummy

How are you going to be scummy on purpose, purposefully write bad posts as a gambit and then get mad when people scumread you - while also saying your elimination is good for town

It makes no sense
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1036, Crescent wrote:MND flat out said he would hammer Hut if he came down to it and you are completely ignoring this.
but if you and him voted Greeting and deadline ended would you have contributed to a nl? yes. If anyone is taking things out of context it's you b/c I said IF he doesn't get it.

hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by hutmeil »

In post 1034, Ausuka wrote:I don't really think you adequately explained what on earth would drive you to make a terrible readslist on purpose.
I don't think you read my recent post but I made it to get information on D1. It's D1 so getting info by any means possible is good (at least for me).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't need to quote, just wrap it in post tags

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1039, hutmeil wrote: If eliminating me will push the game state forward then by all means elim me (miselim).

But of course, since I'm VT, I feel conflicted about this since the game is about hunting/eliminating scum, not eliminating Town.
Ok great but you said "I agree with my elimination" and discussed self hammering earlier. That's a much harder stance than "if eliminating me will push the gamestate forward then fine." I'd be more willing to chalk it up to a mistake in wording if this was only one line but you seem to have gone repeatedly back and forth on this issue
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1043, hutmeil wrote:
In post 1034, Ausuka wrote:I don't really think you adequately explained what on earth would drive you to make a terrible readslist on purpose.
I don't think you read my recent post but I made it to get information on D1. It's D1 so getting info by any means possible is good (at least for me).
I read your post but I just do not think this explanation makes sense. Like I guess it's not impossible, but I really don't understand why town would genuinely decide that the best way to get information is to be intentionally scummy and then get irritated when people scumread you for being scummy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1008, Nero Cain wrote:Crescent and MND both look kinda bad for helping to contribute to a nl, assuming Hut doesn't get it.
I mean, I actually used the word assuming but I think it's clear that I meant if Hut didn't die (or Greeting though I sorta thought he wouldn't be a viable contender.) then you would have contributed to a nl and that makes you look bad. Seems like a pretty accurate statement so I'm not sure why you are getting riled up.

hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:39 am

Post by hutmeil »

In post 1041, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1039, hutmeil wrote:Yup!
Ok but you say you were being intentionally scummy

How are you going to be scummy on purpose, purposefully write bad posts as a gambit and then get mad when people scumread you - while also saying your elimination is good for town

It makes no sense
Not really mad mad. Just that someone I townread scumreads me back.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

Ok but this isn't a normal situation. You have been scummy purposefully. You tot explicitly what you wanted in this scenario

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”